Vote For Punterslounge - Win Prizes - LAST CHANCE TO VOTE 20th FEB

morlspin

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Vote For Punterslounge - Win Prizes - LAST CHANCE TO VOTE 20th FEB Been out promoting PL Poker tonight as it happens........ The winner of the goodiebag is...... ROCQUE Congratulations. Can you please PM me your name and address and we will send the goodiebag out to you

Re: Vote For Punterslounge - Win Prizes - LAST CHANCE TO VOTE 20th FEB Very pleased to win, thanks Graeme.can't wait to find out whats in the goodie bag?Perhaps 2 flights to Vegas, a Bellagio suite and entry to the big one.or maybe a carribean packageAgain many thanks guys. Since joining this forum it has been nothing but a pleasure.Have not been able to play for a couple of weeks due to commitments but once iget a couple of visitors out the way this weekend and get back from Cheltenham hopeto see you back at the tables.Mark

• 1 month later...

Re: Vote For Punterslounge - Win Prizes - LAST CHANCE TO VOTE 20th FEB Hi All Not been able to play recently as ive been patiently waiting on my doorstep for Mr Postie to deliver my goodie bag. Alas the bugger just keeps bringing bills. Now ive got a little more spare time i will be back at the tables. See you all soon