QPR v Fulham > Sat 25th Feb

staffy

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR=class: row1] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd][/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Queens Park Rangers v Fulham (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: QPR v Fulham > Sat 25th Feb Predicition: Both teams to score 1.9 @ William Hill QPR have been playing openly since Hughes took over. There last 8 games has seen both teams score on 6 occasions (they failed to get a goal at Arsenal and Newcastle). They've scored in 9 out of the last 10 home games. QPR have conceded 20 goals in 10 games versus mid-table sides. Fulham have had 7 out of the last 8 games finish with both teams scoring. The only caveat I would add is Fulham have scored the least amount of away goals this season and have failed to score in half their away games. I don't think getting a goal v QPR should be a problem though.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: QPR v Fulham > Sat 25th Feb Despite Fulham struggling to score goals away from home they have created plenty of chances in these matches. They have only scored seven goals in twelve away games which is the lowest in the division. This however I don't feel tells the whole story on how there games have panned out V Man City they had eleven shots with eight on target V Everton they had nine shots with five on target V Blackburn seventeen shots with seven on target V Norwich eleven shots with six on target V Chelsea they had nine shots with six on target This shows that they do create plenty of chances to score in matches and playing against a weak QPR defence which has conceded twenty goals in just twelve home games I can see them creating a great number of chances. With the signing of Pogrebnyak they have added some extra fire power upfront and with Clint Dempsey being in fantastic form they have players in the side capable of scoring goals. QPR have scored in nine of there twelve home games this season and with the added signings they made in the transfer window bringing in Zamora and Cisse they are a more potent strike force. With Tarabt back in favour they have a player capable of creating something out of nothing, although he hasn't been that impressive so far this season. I can see this game finishing 2-1 to either side but will take the safer option of BTTS at 1.8 Bet365

Re: QPR v Fulham > Sat 25th Feb Odds on Q.P.R. seem more than acceptable here. Simply because Fulham aren't the strongest away side, and don't tend to score that many away from home. While Q.P.R. haven't taken off as much as I'm sure Mark Hughes would have liked, they do have goals in them now, and should have had the win over Wolves in his debut home fixture. Had it not been for the sending off of Cisse I'm confident at 1-0 they would have gone on to win that game, as up to that point they were in relative control. 2.74 on Betfair looks a bit of a steal to me. Also, I think that Fulham can feel pretty safe right now, while Rangers are still in trouble, and have a dire need for three points. I think this is the perfect opportunity to gain that advantage over their rivals. Fulham aren't great away from home and they've scored the fewest away goals in the league.

Re: QPR v Fulham > Sat 25th Feb

Odds on Q.P.R. seem more than acceptable here. Simply because Fulham aren't the strongest away side' date=' and don't tend to score that many away from home. While Q.P.R. haven't taken off as much as I'm sure Mark Hughes would have liked, they do have goals in them now, and should have had the win over Wolves in his debut home fixture. Had it not been for the sending off of Cisse I'm confident at 1-0 they would have gone on to win that game, as up to that point they were in relative control. 2.74 on Betfair looks a bit of a steal to me. Also, I think that Fulham can feel pretty safe right now, while Rangers are still in trouble, and have a dire need for three points. I think this is the perfect opportunity to gain that advantage over their rivals. Fulham aren't great away from home and they've scored the fewest away goals in the league.[/quote'] Fulham are in better form than QPR and with more pressure on QPR, being at home in a local derby and in greater need of points, I'd say there's a bit more value in backing Fulham (although I don't think there's much value either way) - http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/02/25/england/premier-league/queens-park-rangers-fc/fulham-football-club/1117295/

Fulham are in better form than QPR and with more pressure on QPR, being at home in a local derby and in greater need of points, I'd say there's a bit more value in backing Fulham (although I don't think there's much value either way) - http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/02/25/england/premier-league/queens-park-rangers-fc/fulham-football-club/1117295/
They are yes, but some times it's not about following the short term form ladder. As Fulham aren't reasonably expected to finish above 12th their "good" form shouldn't be expected to continue indefinitely. And as I say they are a different animal away from home. I'm banking on complacency kicking in a bit here.

Re: QPR v Fulham > Sat 25th Feb Apart from the absense of Cisse, nothing else major in the team news for this one imo. I was extremely suprised by the price of QPR when I first looked at it. Initially before looking at the odds I had a good feeling on Fulham, also contemplating good odds. Though the bookies have weighed the teams suprisingly evenly for this London derby, even including home advantage QPR are only the slight favourites. This itself has convinced me to back QPR. I had chances to back QPR at 2.750 earlier when the odds were turbulating, though Ive had to settle for: QPR 2.650 Pinnacle 2/10

Re: QPR v Fulham > Sat 25th Feb Over 2.5 @ 2.06 pinnacle QPR have scored in each of their last 4 EPL games, and expect them to maintain their attacking approach given that they need all 3 points, as they sit dangeriously above the relegation zone. With Fulham having conceded in each of their last 9 EPL games, as well as allowing at least two goals in 4 of their last 5 games, then can see QPR finding the back of the net, as this Fuham defence has been anything but solid this year. Conversely, Fulham have scored in 7 of their last 8 games, and with QPR having allowed goals in each of their last 16 EPL games, then they too should be able to score on them. Both teams have featured in games of late where there has been goals in it to send it over, and with both teams needing a win to move away from the bottom 3, then expect them to both go in search for them Season record: 118-136 (+23.98)

Apart from the absense of Cisse' date=' nothing else [i']major in the team news for this one imo. I was extremely suprised by the price of QPR when I first looked at it. Initially before looking at the odds I had a good feeling on Fulham, also contemplating good odds. Though the bookies have weighed the teams suprisingly evenly for this London derby, even including home advantage QPR are only the slight favourites. This itself has convinced me to back QPR. I had chances to back QPR at 2.750 earlier when the odds were turbulating, though Ive had to settle for: QPR 2.650 Pinnacle 2/10
-2 units Still thought QPR were abit long despite wanting to back Fulham initially but could find no value. First half red card changed the game, though Fulham deserved the win. QPR were poor.

Over 2.5 @ 2.06 pinnacle QPR have scored in each of their last 4 EPL games, and expect them to maintain their attacking approach given that they need all 3 points, as they sit dangeriously above the relegation zone. With Fulham having conceded in each of their last 9 EPL games, as well as allowing at least two goals in 4 of their last 5 games, then can see QPR finding the back of the net, as this Fuham defence has been anything but solid this year. Conversely, Fulham have scored in 7 of their last 8 games, and with QPR having allowed goals in each of their last 16 EPL games, then they too should be able to score on them. Both teams have featured in games of late where there has been goals in it to send it over, and with both teams needing a win to move away from the bottom 3, then expect them to both go in search for them
:eyes Season record: 119-138 (+22.78)

-2 units Still thought QPR were abit long despite wanting to back Fulham initially but could find no value. First half red card changed the game, though Fulham deserved the win. QPR were poor.
not sure the poor comment is warranted though, we played with 10 men for an hour and had the better chances.Poor finishing again cost us at least a point

not sure the poor comment is warranted though' date=' we played with 10 men for an hour and had the better chances.Poor finishing again cost us at least a point[/quote'] Sorry, I did not watch the whole game so im not in a position to give considered analysis of the game! What I did hear was that Fulham were the better side and had more of the ball and chances. Obvious you'd expect that with QPR being down to just 10 men.

Sorry, I did not watch the whole game so im not in a position to give considered analysis of the game! What I did hear was that Fulham were the better side and had more of the ball and chances. Obvious you'd expect that with QPR being down to just 10 men.
no problem mate, but shots was 17 to 7 in favour of the home team but FFC did have more possesion with the extra man

no problem mate' date=' but shots was 17 to 7 in favour of the home team but FFC did have more possesion with the extra man[/quote'] Yeah, I backed QPR so usually my comments should be biased towards QPR saying it was unlucky that they didnt win etc, but I just tried to give a full overview of the game in what I did know. Statistics isnt everything, but I saw the highlights last night and QPR coule have equilised if Wright-Phillips did abit better with his shot.

Re: QPR v Fulham > Sat 25th Feb From what I heard (on Five Live and the BBC website), Fulham were the better side before the sending off and deserved their lead. It sounds as QPR rallied with the 10 men (as sides often do). The shots stats show QPR were better but these aren't always a true reflection of the game.

From what I heard (on Five Live and the BBC website)' date=' Fulham were the better side before the sending off and deserved their lead. It sounds as QPR rallied with the 10 men (as sides often do). The shots stats show QPR were better but these aren't always a true reflection of the game.[/quote'] i did go mate to the game the sending off possibly tipped the favour in their balance and they controlled the ball better than us but all in all, a draw was possibly a fair result. Fulham played with no nerves and that was the difference between us

i did go mate to the game the sending off possibly tipped the favour in their balance and they controlled the ball better than us but all in all, a draw was possibly a fair result. Fulham played with no nerves and that was the difference between us
OK - thanks :ok