Win 2 VIP Hospitality to Man Utd v Ajax Feb 23rd - Value £700 - johnben33 wins!

Prize Man U v Ajax game in the Salford Suite on Thursday, 23rd February 2012 (20.05 KO) - Tier 2 lower executive halfway line - North Stand seat - Match day Programme - 3 course meal with coffee - Cash bar pre and post match Two tickets will be available for the winning Punters Lounge player and Viv Anderson (Ex England, Man Utd & Arsenal Player) will accompany them as host for the meal and match. How to Enter If you have an account with BetVictor you are eligible or Join BetVictor now here Email your BetVictor Username, your Punters Lounge username and your full name to [email protected] Closing Date is: Sunday 12th February at 23:59. Winner will be drawn at random and notified on Monday 13th February around 6pm. Who are sponsoring this Prize? Passoker are giving this prize away to Punters Lounge members and who are they I hear you all ask? Passoker is a new fun way to bet - Basic info on the game is that it is unique way to bet on virtually any sport, or even Soap Operas, where the payout is based around the next winning incident. E.g in football, a Goal or Throw In; in tennis, an Ace or Winning Shot; in Coronation Street, a Shop or the Rovers Return. So, open an account at BetVictor first which qualifies you for the prize draw, then go play Passoker by clicking here! You will need to register and login to >BetVictor before being able to see Passoker.

Re: Win 2 VIP Hospitality to Man Utd v Ajax Feb 23rd - Value £700!

Can i sell them if i win?
Fekk that SER. I'm sure there are hundreds of people who participate on PL that would love to go to this match, what a prize.. Yet you want to make a quick buck if you win.. That's bad form imo. Its a fantastic prize, and imo should only be given to someone who would actually go.

Fekk that SER. I'm sure there are hundreds of people who participate on PL that would love to go to this match, what a prize.. Yet you want to make a quick buck if you win.. That's bad form imo. Its a fantastic prize, and imo should only be given to someone who would actually go.
:clap :clap

Re: Win 2 VIP Hospitality to Man Utd v Ajax Feb 23rd - Value £700! Hello! First of all nice prize. But i wanna clarify. Is that only i need to register in BetVictor or i also should to stake some money at passoker or maybe other bets? Is there any citezenship restriction? Also would you please tell how the winner will be choosen.

Hello! First of all nice prize. But i wanna clarify. Is that only i need to register in BetVictor or i also should to stake some money at passoker or maybe other bets? Is there any citezenship restriction? Also would you please tell how the winner will be choosen.
As it states in the first post, just register with BetVictor and a draw will be made for the winner on Monday.