Liverpool v Tottenham - Monday 8pm - Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet

Simply place up to a £50 bet on the match before kick off, then your place your free bet matching the initial bet and if it loses,

>Bet365 will refund that amount within 2 hours after the match. Example: Bet £50 Liverpool to win the match before kick off. Bet £50 Bellamy next goal "In Play" and if that bet loses, >Bet365 will refund that amount within 2 hours after the match. Click here to join Bet365

Re: Liverpool v Tottenham - Monday 8pm - Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet

So, O 0.5 goals pre-match @1.062 then U 0.5 (or 0-0 draw) goals 'in-play' @10.00. This game has a good chance of being a draw and if someone does score then you still make £3.10 if you place the full £50.
I remember there is a distinct clause in the T&Cs of previous offers that anyone attempting to guarantee a profit with a series of bets will not be eligible for a refund. Besides, this is punters lounge, not Money saving expert. Its only £50 and I suggest any punter uses their £50 to place it on a high odds market (I myself have placed it on crazy scores such as 4 - 4 on 500/1). Its really nice of bet365 to give offers like this and I feel it is sad to see people seeing this offer to try and guarantee themselves £30 from it, especially on punters lounge.

Re: Liverpool v Tottenham - Monday 8pm - Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet what do i do? is this free bet for everyone can i make account and ill still get it? what about 200pounds bonus? do i have to deposit a whole 200 quid? and what do you mean guarentee a profit bet365 cant be that stupid giving out money on top of the bonus, i know you have to use the bonus alot of times before you withdrawl

I remember there is a distinct clause in the T&Cs of previous offers that anyone attempting to guarantee a profit with a series of bets will not be eligible for a refund. Besides, this is punters lounge, not Money saving expert. Its only £50 and I suggest any punter uses their £50 to place it on a high odds market (I myself have placed it on crazy scores such as 4 - 4 on 500/1). Its really nice of bet365 to give offers like this and I feel it is sad to see people seeing this offer to try and guarantee themselves £30 from it, especially on punters lounge.
Thats a little contradictory when most of the people posting in this forum are always looking for the best value from betting markets. I don't see how this is any different from hedging bets etc. You won't be wasting your pre-match bet so why waste your free bet? Its nothing to do with being nice on their part. All bookies want is to hook people in and make every penny they can. I don't see why we should do them any favours. I only suggest this bet because I don't think O 0.5 is super guaranteed. What would you place the pre-match bet on?

Re: Liverpool v Tottenham - Monday 8pm - Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet Ill just treat this game like any other and put the pre-match bet on whever I feel has value. Even if bookies try to hook you in, there are plenty of winners as well a losers. Bookies only take a small percentage in the middle. Ultimately its up to you to control your gambling. Even if you can back and lay your 0-0 at 10.00, the maximum you'll probably make is £43, realistically only about £36-37 taking into account commission of the lay. Like ive said, Bet365 has had a clear statement that prevented people making a series of bets to guarantee a profit. Of course if you use a different bookmaker its unlikely that they will catch you, though your back over 0.5 goals then covering 0 - 0 once in-play is somewhat obvious. Though markets with even longer odds of 100/1 usually has a lower confidence margin from the bookie, and more implied commission is taken from that market, you can always find leading industry prices on these markets which in the long term there is more value, as you describe. Trusting the bookies odds, at 10.00 your EV is 0.1x450 = £45, though will be less due to you having perhaps less than 10% suggested by the odds from the bookie. If you choose to cover your bet with over 0.5 goals, It will be even less than that even. On the other hand if you chose a market of 50.00, you'd have an EV of 0.02x2450 = £49. Of course the usual inaccuracies applies. But youstart off with an high EV.

Re: Liverpool v Tottenham - Monday 8pm - Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet Nice one, was wondering when the next one of these would be along. Agree with thusprider to an extent, in that I am not really a fan of trying to guarantee a rather small profit - and potentially run the risk of having my account nobbled. But as I said before with these, the way to play them imo is to place the free bet on the same selection as your pre-game bet, thus producing plenty of "value": Fancy Liverpool @11/10, then do this and you are getting 11/5 Fancy the draw? 9/4 becomes 9/2 Fancy Over 2.5? 1/1 becomes 2/1

Great point, really pisses me off when people come on here saying how you can guarantee a £2.72 profit regardless of the result! :lol Its embarrassing..Stick it all on the next goal being a header or penalty, get some decent cash in, and even if you lose you don't feel like a 85 year old woman cutting out her coupons every week..

Great point' date=' really pisses me off when people come on here saying how you can guarantee a £2.72 profit regardless of the result! :lol Its embarrassing..Stick it all on the next goal being a header or penalty, get some decent cash in, and even if you lose you don't feel like a 85 year old woman cutting out her coupons every week..[/quote'] Minimum you should be making, risk-free, with these, is £25. Anyone that turns their nose up at that to risk £50 on some silly 10-1 shot is mug, imo.

Re: Liverpool v Tottenham - Monday 8pm - Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet I think Bet365 has their own policy to prevent us from guarantee some profit as releasing here: "Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus." If Bet365 doesn't have such policy, everybody can easily make some money by bet on Over pre-match and Under in-play, right ?

I think Bet365 has their own policy to prevent us from guarantee some profit as releasing here: "Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus." If Bet365 doesn't have such policy, everybody can easily make some money by bet on Over pre-match and Under in-play, right ?
They've done this about five times now, and I've guaranteed a risk-free profit of, minimum, £25 everytime :ok

So any advices for this match???? i was thinking of choosing spurs or draw as a safe pre match bet' date=' what say u?[/quote'] Back Liverpool + 0.5 Asian Handicap for £50, Spurs with the free £50, and lay Spurs on Betfair for the remaining amount you'd get if Spurs won (£70) or so. What I'll be doing anyway. £25-30+ risk-free profit, assuming Liverpool avoid defeat.

Re: Liverpool v Tottenham - Monday 8pm - Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet thats a very good idea but because i dont bet that much i think i will cover it i cant stand losing that much money thou ok i think i get it now how i cant lose and i need to go for big odds right? i dont know why but it seems to make more money with long odds as uve explained it

Re: Liverpool v Tottenham - Monday 8pm - Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet In my opinion it's a good option to place something relatively safe before the game, for instance Under 3.5 Goals in the First Half @ 1.01 and use your free bet on either what you would have placed on this game regardless the promotion offer (Win/Draw/Win, Over/Under etc.) or on something with crazy odds.

Back Liverpool + 0.5 Asian Handicap for £50, Spurs with the free £50, and lay Spurs on Betfair for the remaining amount you'd get if Spurs won (£70) or so. What I'll be doing anyway. £25-30+ risk-free profit, assuming Liverpool avoid defeat.
As i don't have much ah experince ,so i think to avoid this option.. And i was thinking of betting on spurs or draw @ 1.66 pre match and with in play free bet , i wouls bet on liverpool @ 2.1. in this case it would be a sure bet, are these things allowed?? please help.

As i don't have much ah experince ,so i think to avoid this option.. And i was thinking of betting on spurs or draw @ 1.66 pre match and with in play free bet , i wouls bet on liverpool @ 2.1. in this case it would be a sure bet, are these things allowed?? please help.
I guess someone did it before. Bun sooner or later Bet365 will realise this and will ban users doing so.

I guess someone did it before. Bun sooner or later Bet365 will realise this and will ban users doing so.
i talked to bet365 advisor like 3 times and explained the same thing,but always they reply,this can be done and is totally legal. what do u say?? i m totally confused.:wall

i talked to bet365 advisor like 3 times and explained the same thing,but always they reply,this can be done and is totally legal. what do u say?? i m totally confused.:wall
The only way I can say that in this case nothing is guaranteed is if let's say the goal is scored after 10 seconds and you don't have time to place your in-play bet. But that happens once in God knows when :) In that case you should ask the to send you the transcript of your conversation where you ask the same question. So if they refuse to return your money you can tell them the same. But I guess that wouldn't work either. Once I opened an account with sportingbet.com via a link that offered me free bet. I asked their customer service several times whether I qualified for bonus or not and they said YES. But then they did not give me any bonus and even showing them my conversation with their customer service representative did not help. So, I guess they can twist it the way they want. You can try it, but does it really worth it? Better place an in-play bet on some crazy odds.