** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Belgium - Jupiler League - 24-26 January

Anderlecht vs Gent = 1 (1.65) Totosì stake 7 / 10 Anderlecht position 1° points 46 Gent position 2° points 40 Preview: Anderlecht: Injured: Vargas (midfielder 4 / 0), Mollins (midfielder 0 / 0). Gent: Injured: Ljubijankič (striker 15 / 5), Ba (defender 3 / 0), N'Diaye (midfielder 0 / 0), Smolders (midfielder 15 / 4), Lepoint (midfielder 0 / 0); absent due to international commitments: Conté (midfielder 13 / 1); question: Thijs(midfielder 19/8). Anderlecht has a score in house w8-d2-l0 goals scored 28 goals against 8 while the Gent has a score out of the house w5-d3-l2 goals scored 19 goals against 13. Anderlecht in the last 3 home matches recorded 3 wins. The visiting team is going through a mini crisis confirmed by the last 3 performance with 2 draws against very weak teams like Zulte and Lokeren and 1 defeat against Lierse. The home team against Gent in 27 games played so far has recorded 19 victories. At the end saw the best results obtained by the home team 1 is the sign of the net. 1 Quote of the sign down on many books. Last season, Anderlecht won both games against Gent (3-2 home and 2-1 away from home). Anderlecht has not lost in any of the last 7 meetings. Guillaume Gillet is the leading scorer for Anderlecht with 11 goals. Bernd Thijs has made ​​8 for Gent.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 24-26 January Very happy I took Anderlecht yesterday @1,72 (Betfair), because odds dropped.Reasoning:Indeed, this year nobody can hold Anderlecht from the title, except themselves (my opinion). They have most quality, so the motivation is the biggest factor. In top matches, they owned Standard (5-0) and Bruges (3-0). Gent has a very good and attacking coach (Sollied), but that's what Anderlecht likes, because their strongest point is the countre-attack with fast and technical players like Suarez, Mbokani and Jovanovic. And the most important: Biglia is back (he is the most important player) and almost no injuries. Although they can have some problems in defence: Deschacht is playing very poor (no idea why Safari is out the team, he was playing very well) and Wasilewski too slow.Normally I' ll go for the HW and over 2.5.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 24-26 January I wrote this whole tip but some trouble with the site made it go away so... not planning on typing it all the way again. I follow the reasoning above. Anderlecht back fit with Biglia taking care of the balance in the team (defensive) and Mbokani who is a wonderfull striker if you know how to handle is hard personality. Gent always in difficulties if they miss Smolders or Thijs, today again they'll miss both players. My bet: Anderlecht to win 10/10

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 24-26 January

Very happy I took Anderlecht yesterday @1' date='72 (Betfair), because odds dropped.Reasoning:Indeed, this year nobody can hold Anderlecht from the title, except themselves (my opinion). They have most quality, so the motivation is the biggest factor. In top matches, they owned Standard (5-0) and Bruges (3-0). Gent has a very good and attacking coach (Sollied), but that's what Anderlecht likes, because their strongest point is the countre-attack with fast and technical players like Suarez, Mbokani and Jovanovic. And the most important: Biglia is back (he is the most important player) and almost no injuries. Although they can have some problems in defence: Deschacht is playing very poor (no idea why Safari is out the team, he was playing very well) and Wasilewski too slow.[b']Normally I' ll go for the HW and over 2.5.
I can only find this at ~2.15 by Dutching Anderlecht to win and 3-4 Totals Goals with Anderlecht to win at 5+ Total Goals, at odds of 3.40 and 6.00 respectively. Is 2.15 worth a punt with the safety net of an absolute goalfest, or does 3.40 for a HW with only 3 or 4 total goals represent decent value?

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 24-26 January [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 24 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Anderlecht v KAA Gent (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 25 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Brugge v Lokeren (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] KV Mechelen v Racing Genk (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.74 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lierse v Cercle Brugge (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Oud-Heverlee Leuven v Kortrijk (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sint-Truidense VV v Westerlo (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.24 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Zulte Waregem v Beerschot AC (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 26 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Standard de Liège v Mons (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.48 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.81 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Put all the other games also in. What a new look :eek , just fear a little bit less intrest in our league now that we're separated from the bigger leagues.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 24-26 January Missed the decent prices on Anderlecht, so going to take a different angle on it where I think there may be some value. Over 1.5 team goals for Anderlecht is 1.57, and over 2.5 is 3.0. However in the "Race to X Goals" market with William Hill, Anderlecht to win the race to 2 goals is 1.85, and race to 3 goals is 3.4. Of course there is a chance that Gent win the race to 2 goals, and Anderlecht still win. But I don't think they will, and so rather take the 1.61 on Anderlecht to win, I will go with goals. Push if they just win the race to 2: 1pt Anderlecht - Race to 2 goals @1.85 - William Hill .85pt Anderlecht - Race to 3 goals @3.4 - William Hill :hope

Missed the decent prices on Anderlecht, so going to take a different angle on it where I think there may be some value. Over 1.5 team goals for Anderlecht is 1.57, and over 2.5 is 3.0. However in the "Race to X Goals" market with William Hill, Anderlecht to win the race to 2 goals is 1.85, and race to 3 goals is 3.4. Of course there is a chance that Gent win the race to 2 goals, and Anderlecht still win. But I don't think they will, and so rather take the 1.61 on Anderlecht to win, I will go with goals. Push if they just win the race to 2: 1pt Anderlecht - Race to 2 goals @1.85 - William Hill .85pt Anderlecht - Race to 3 goals @3.4 - William Hill :hope
FT 3-1 Got there in the end. +2.89pts :cigar

Anderlecht vs Gent = 1 (1.65) Totosì stake 7 / 10 Anderlecht position 1° points 46 Gent position 2° points 40 Preview: Anderlecht: Injured: Vargas (midfielder 4 / 0)' date= Mollins (midfielder 0 / 0). Gent: Injured: Ljubijankič (striker 15 / 5), Ba (defender 3 / 0), N'Diaye (midfielder 0 / 0), Smolders (midfielder 15 / 4), Lepoint (midfielder 0 / 0); absent due to international commitments: Conté (midfielder 13 / 1); question: Thijs(midfielder 19/8). Anderlecht has a score in house w8-d2-l0 goals scored 28 goals against 8 while the Gent has a score out of the house w5-d3-l2 goals scored 19 goals against 13. Anderlecht in the last 3 home matches recorded 3 wins. The visiting team is going through a mini crisis confirmed by the last 3 performance with 2 draws against very weak teams like Zulte and Lokeren and 1 defeat against Lierse. The home team against Gent in 27 games played so far has recorded 19 victories. At the end saw the best results obtained by the home team 1 is the sign of the net. 1 Quote of the sign down on many books. Last season, Anderlecht won both games against Gent (3-2 home and 2-1 away from home). Anderlecht has not lost in any of the last 7 meetings. Guillaume Gillet is the leading scorer for Anderlecht with 11 goals. Bernd Thijs has made ​​8 for Gent.
Ca$HHHHHHHH :nana

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 24-26 January Nice win on Anderlecht yesterday :D today some new bets: Sint Truiden - Westerlo Both teams are doing poor resulting in a 15nd and 16th place in the ranking. Sint Truiden isn't a great team, they got some defenisve issues and offensive aswell. They don't have good strikers who are fit. The only striker who is able of scoring goals and saving STVV is injured (Reza) so it'll be Dufer again in front (actually midfielder). For the rest I think they'll handel thisone defensive and countering because of the lack of good strikers, but speed is there. Westerlo signed Verbauwhede who is a great goalkeeper. Never figured out why he didn't find another team sooner and I'm sure Club Brugge regretted letting him go when Coosemans was playing poor. Also for Westerlo I think there is not enough offensive power to do something this game. I do believe perhaps they are small favorites this game, but I'm not going on any of those teams and just going for goals. The lack of offensive power combined with the fact that the team losing this game will probably have to play the Play Downs, so it will be a nervous game is making me go for a Under 2.5 goals scored @ 2 (4/10) Club Brugge - Lokeren Club Brugge wanted better footbal and for sure better results under Daum, but he didn't show a lot of that in the past. A lot of 1-0 victory's in belgium and some games they lost. After the winterbreak it seemed Brugge wanted to play a different kind of football, but that didn't work out for them as it should. Besides that Vadis is injured and will be missed in midfield. Also Meunier and Almeback are out due sickness. Lokeren is missing Copa, but his replacement showed he's a good goalkeeper aswell and Lokeren arn't doing to bad in away games. On the other hand Lokeren is still in the cup and I don't know how fit they'll be after playing cup in a midweek game, competition and now another midweek game of competition. I believe Club Brugge will go on the pitch with another good structure. I believe they'll focus on defending and countering if possible or attacking late in the game. Another 'Daum-score' as it is called in belgium is possible. My bets: Under 2.5 goals scored @2 (5/10) correct score 1-0 @7 (2/10) I also favour an Under 2.5 in the Lierse game and a Zulte Waregem win but I'm not sure if I'm going for all those bets... gl all! :hope :hope

Nice win on Anderlecht yesterday :D today some new bets: Sint Truiden - Westerlo Both teams are doing poor resulting in a 15nd and 16th place in the ranking. Sint Truiden isn't a great team, they got some defenisve issues and offensive aswell. They don't have good strikers who are fit. The only striker who is able of scoring goals and saving STVV is injured (Reza) so it'll be Dufer again in front (actually midfielder). For the rest I think they'll handel thisone defensive and countering because of the lack of good strikers, but speed is there. Westerlo signed Verbauwhede who is a great goalkeeper. Never figured out why he didn't find another team sooner and I'm sure Club Brugge regretted letting him go when Coosemans was playing poor. Also for Westerlo I think there is not enough offensive power to do something this game. I do believe perhaps they are small favorites this game, but I'm not going on any of those teams and just going for goals. The lack of offensive power combined with the fact that the team losing this game will probably have to play the Play Downs, so it will be a nervous game is making me go for a Under 2.5 goals scored @ 2 (4/10)
Westerlo have even 11 consecutive victories against St. Truiden and 8 of last 9 h2h games at Stayen were under 2,5. Home team will be without Reza (topscorer) who is injured and suspended Daerden(regular mf). Christ (back up mf) is doubtful and Okotie (back up fw) is back. De Petter and De Greef (regular df) are suspended for away side, another df Wils and regfular gk Deelkens are out to. Therefore, it might be time for St Truiden win tonight? Btw, one interesting thing... referee in this match will be http://www.soccerway.com/referees/reinold-wiedemeijer/45583/ ! Perhaps red card in play? I'll try 1 dnb @1.60 at local 3/10 & red card in play @4.00 unibet 0,5/10

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 24-26 January I pick Club Brugge BTS @1,96 (Betfair) Daum was furious about their match against Mechelen. They didn't create many chances. I believe they will score now (quite sure they will). On the other hand: Lokeren scored in all their away matches. Other interesting pick: Zulte-Waregem @2,02 (Betfair) OK, Beerschot won their previous match against Cercle (4-0), but that was at home and Cercle was nowhere. Away, they are not convincing at all. Zulte-Waregem with new coach Dury is improving. Their current place isn't what they diserve, they were a few times very unlucky with the referees, concede late goals,...

Westerlo have even 11 consecutive victories against St. Truiden and 8 of last 9 h2h games at Stayen were under 2,5. Home team will be without Reza (topscorer) who is injured and suspended Daerden(regular mf). Christ (back up mf) is doubtful and Okotie (back up fw) is back. De Petter and De Greef (regular df) are suspended for away side, another df Wils and regfular gk Deelkens are out to. Therefore, it might be time for St Truiden win tonight? Btw, one interesting thing... referee in this match will be http://www.soccerway.com/referees/reinold-wiedemeijer/45583/ ! Perhaps red card in play? I'll try 1 dnb @1.60 at local 3/10 & red card in play @4.00 unibet 0,5/10
don't really know the ref. I'm sorry I'm not gonne bet on who to win this game because I'm a real fan of the big rival of westero, can't give an good opinion about who to win this, so I'm just going under.

don't really know the ref. I'm sorry I'm not gonne bet on who to win this game because I'm a real fan of the big rival of westero' date= can't give an good opinion about who to win this, so I'm just going under.
good to know that ;) GL with your bet

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 24-26 January Brugge vs Lokeren Both side are suitable for this kind of result. Brugge managed to end 5 games at home with just 1 goals and 2 with 2 goals from a atotal of 10 played. Lokeren away played 11 matches and 6 of them have ended with exactly 2 goals. 4 of the last 7 matches between these two have been under 2.5 goals! under 2.5 goals @ 2.05 with 188bet Saint Truiden vs Westerlo I think Westerloo will win the match respecting the tradition. St Truiden scored 16 goals home, 25 in total and striker Ghoochannejhad will not be able to play tonight. Westerloo has been really bad away, but the draw obtained against Standard Liege will make them enter in this game with a boosted morale. They also put problems to Cercle Brugge, away, on a difficult field. Westerloo will miss 7 defenders for tonight and I think they have only one chance tonight: an opened game, attacking, avoiding to be pressed by the guests. Remember that St Truiden is toothless and scored just 1 goals in last 5 matches. Under is ok, but value is on away side! Westerloo 0 AH @ 2.61 with Canbet

I pick Club Brugge BTS @1' date=96 (Betfair) Daum was furious about their match against Mechelen. They didn't create many chances. I believe they will score now (quite sure they will). On the other hand: Lokeren scored in all their away matches. Other interesting pick: Zulte-Waregem @2,02 (Betfair) OK, Beerschot won their previous match against Cercle (4-0), but that was at home and Cercle was nowhere. Away, they are not convincing at all. Zulte-Waregem with new coach Dury is improving. Their current place isn't what they diserve, they were a few times very unlucky with the referees, concede late goals,...
Lokeren shot the first chance on the post:eyes Waregem won.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 24-26 January Westerloo vs Lierse It is clear for everyone that Westerloo isa different this year. They have 4 precious points already in last 2 games and thei will meet a weak team away. Lierse managed to get only 6 points away so far and scored just 5 goals. Coach Jan Ceulemans - an important and magic player in the 80's alongside with Scifo and Preud'homme - is not going to write in his CV a relegation with Westerloo. With a win here Westerloo will breath the air of confidence and will level possibly Waregem on an Europa League Play Off spot! I will try to type of bets here: home -1 AH and home win. Expect Westerloo to take advantage here! home win @ 2.25 with Coral

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 24-26 January Gent-STVV over 2.5 @1,69 (Betfair) This is my main bet in Belgium today. Why? Gent has an attacking style of football. The first 20 minutes in Anderlecht, they were the better team. After that, their goalkeeper Padt saved them for a bigger defeat. In defense they had some problems, but they have much quality in attack. El Ghanassy is not in squad: he is thinking too much about a transfer. But players like Coulibaly, Soumahoro, Bruls and their new signing Boere know how to make goals. Expect a 3-1 or something like that.

Gent-STVV over 2.5 @1' date=69 (Betfair) This is my main bet in Belgium today. Why? Gent has an attacking style of football. The first 20 minutes in Anderlecht, they were the better team. After that, their goalkeeper Padt saved them for a bigger defeat. In defense they had some problems, but they have much quality in attack. El Ghanassy is not in squad: he is thinking too much about a transfer. But players like Coulibaly, Soumahoro, Bruls and their new signing Boere know how to make goals. Expect a 3-1 or something like that.
6-0 FT

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 24-26 January Sunday, 29.01.2012 21:30 cet, Stade Charles Tondreau (Mons) Mons vs Club Brugge * Run of play: Lead - Lose 6.75 Bwin * Half Time/Full Time: Mons/Club Brugge 28.00 Betsson Last games, head to head: 24.09.11 Club Brugge vs Mons 2:1 (0:1) 2/1 18.04.09 Club Brugge vs Mons 3:2 (1:2) 2/1 22.11.08 Mons vs Club Brugge 1:2 (1:0) 1/2 I was on the Maribor vs Club Brugge 3:4(1:0) from the Europa League last year, pointing in the Live betting thread to bet during break on Brugge (3.75 with Bet365) despite losing 0:1 after 45 minutes. Maribor were leading even 3:0 min. 65, then Brugge came back in style :lol . There is no surprise at all, Brugge did this not once but many times and the next match with GBA we shall see another scenario. On this match I think hosts are going to open the score and lose at the end. Good match for Live betting. GL! Godamit, Im -80 units , -80 Euro down this month, betting on european football leagues (except Russia). I am taking some time, ashamed. Anyway, the passioned punter will come back shortly to end with 10k 2012 year, betting on the leagues from the very far mystical East. 2012 Russian Football Thread stake/unit = 50 Euro

Pending Pick no. 1 03.03.2012 2011: +163=9-162, +190.27 (7610,80 €) , Yield +15.25% 2010: +97=1-97, +217.43 (6522,90) , Yield: +23.9% 2009: +15=0-7, +75.70 (1514 €) , Yield: +43.5%

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 24-26 January You can call me crazy but I'm going for a Cercle win @ 3.20. Cercle is doing great and are in the running for a spot in the top 6 and PO I. Standard should always be in PO I, but are doing poor in away games. With only 1 victory away things are going poor and Standard wins their points in home games. Tchité is out due injury so offensively Standard will rely on Cyriac. For the rest aswell a lot of injury's at standard and that's why I can't refuse this high odds on Cercle Brugge. Medium stakes for me on this game. Gl all! :hope:hope

You can call me crazy but I'm going for a Cercle win @ 3.20. Cercle is doing great and are in the running for a spot in the top 6 and PO I. Standard should always be in PO I, but are doing poor in away games. With only 1 victory away things are going poor and Standard wins their points in home games. Tchité is out due injury so offensively Standard will rely on Cyriac. For the rest aswell a lot of injury's at standard and that's why I can't refuse this high odds on Cercle Brugge. Medium stakes for me on this game. Gl all! :hope:hope
Are you crazy? :loon Actually, I agree, Standard Liege's away form is nothing special, and I think Cercle should possibly be favourites for this game, and are decent value at 3.2 - ish. I'm going to watch the game in-play. The same applies to the later Belgian game, Mons v Club Brugge (19.30 UK time), where I think Mons should be slight favourites, as their home record (5/5/1) is better than Bruges' away one (4/3/4), and Mons look good value at around 3.75.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 24-26 January Yeah, Mons do look value at 3,75 and I was thinking of backing them as they have bring me some nice profits this season, but won't go with them tonight! Reason is simple, they should be safe in the middle of the table at the end that's their goal this season. They have big euro aspirations and that could easily be achived with them being in the semis of the cup as well as 3 other mediocre clubs (no big names left). Mons will host Kortrijk in the first leg of the Cup in just a few days and they are already with an eye on that one and it's expected not to risk much tonight and stay fresh for their game of the season on Wednesday. For Brugge points are a must and they seems to be back on track after beating 3-0 Lokeren, midweek. Don't have major absentees and like this game more. Took Brugge @ 2,05 for 4pts and a few coins on Mons HT/Brugge FT as Kavkaz suggested. Good luck to those involved!

Are you crazy? :loon Actually, I agree, Standard Liege's away form is nothing special, and I think Cercle should possibly be favourites for this game, and are decent value at 3.2 - ish. I'm going to watch the game in-play.
Result: Cercle Brugge o Standard 1 I saw some of the game, and Standard were the better side and deserved to win, I thought. They carried more of a threat in attack than Cercle.

Yeah, Mons do look value at 3,75 and I was thinking of backing them as they have bring me some nice profits this season, but won't go with them tonight! Reason is simple, they should be safe in the middle of the table at the end that's their goal this season. They have big euro aspirations and that could easily be achived with them being in the semis of the cup as well as 3 other mediocre clubs (no big names left). Mons will host Kortrijk in the first leg of the Cup in just a few days and they are already with an eye on that one and it's expected not to risk much tonight and stay fresh for their game of the season on Wednesday. For Brugge points are a must and they seems to be back on track after beating 3-0 Lokeren, midweek. Don't have major absentees and like this game more. Took Brugge @ 2,05 for 4pts and a few coins on Mons HT/Brugge FT as Kavkaz suggested. Good luck to those involved!
Thanks - I can see the argument you are making - are you sure though that Brugge are good value at 2.05 (i.e. do you think they have a 50% chance or more of winning the game?).