maximize.gif Cercle Brugge v Westerlo (19:00 GMT) 1.69 3.8 6 102.15 %
maximize.gif KV Mechelen v Mons (19:00 GMT) 2.04 3.6 3.9 102.44 %
maximize.gif Lierse v KAA Gent (19:00 GMT) 5.9 4 1.68 101.47 %
maximize.gif Oud-Heverlee Leuven v Lokeren (19:00 GMT) 2.92 3.4 2.6 102.12 %
maximize.gif Sint-Truidense VV v Kortrijk (19:00 GMT) 2.98 3.4 2.5 102.97 %
Sunday 15 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Anderlecht v Club Brugge (13:30 GMT) 1.82 3.75 5 101.61 %
maximize.gif Zulte Waregem v Racing Genk (17:00 GMT) 3 3.4 2.43 103.90 %

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 14-15 January Anderlecht seems to be a home win, they are qualitatively better, no doubt, and this is a derby so they should give a motivated performance. I suppose that the best player of Brugge (Dirar) is with his Morrocan team, which is a great minus offensively. Lokeren is the second bet from me, normally at lower stakes. They have some good players and a long bench which is important for these middle-tabled teams. It is obvious that they play better away from home. Anderlecht HW @1,85 Lokeren DNB @ 1,78

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 14-15 January

Anderlecht seems to be a home win, they are qualitatively better, no doubt, and this is a derby so they should give a motivated performance. I suppose that the best player of Brugge (Dirar) is with his Morrocan team, which is a great minus offensively. Lokeren is the second bet from me, normally at lower stakes. They have some good players and a long bench which is important for these middle-tabled teams. It is obvious that they play better away from home. Anderlecht HW @1,85 Lokeren DNB @ 1,78
Hi, I am from Belgium, and will also bet on Anderlecht, but the info you gave isn't correct. There's a huge rivalry between the two teams and all the players should be motivated. Anderlecht is qualitative better, but very important will be: is Biglia in the team? 1) In Belgian terms, it's not a derby 2) Dirar will play, he is not called up for Africa Cup. But he's not their most important player, in my opinion. Good luck anyway:ok

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 14-15 January I really believed that Dirar was called, but couldn't find a confirmatory info. Brugge can score only due to a mistake from Anderlecht if we omit Dirar, but with him playing it is a different story. I'm playing HW anyway, cause Suarez, Jovanovic, Canesin, Gillet and Biglia are too big threat for Brugge IMO.

I really believed that Dirar was called, but couldn't find a confirmatory info. Brugge can score only due to a mistake from Anderlecht if we omit Dirar, but with him playing it is a different story. I'm playing HW anyway, cause Suarez, Jovanovic, Canesin, Gillet and Biglia are too big threat for Brugge IMO.
That's indeed the best bet (but I'm a Anderlecht-fan). Dirar is not called up, I am sure of that: http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/6056/Africa-Cup/article/detail/1370392/2011/12/29/Gerets-selecteert-Nabil-Dirar-niet-voor-Africa-Cup.dhtml But it is in Dutch:p

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 14-15 January Here is my first pick on this forum: Standard recuperates seven! players. Beerschot lost Kagelmacher (def, their best player) and Sidibe (fw). they have also big financial problems, which is not good for the morale. Standard has to win today, because it's Anderlecht-Bruges and if they want to have no problems to qualify for PO 1. Clear homewin for me. Standard HW @1,47 (Betfair)

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 14-15 January Lierse> Gent = 2 (1.61) / over (1.90) bet365 stake 7 / 10 Lierse position 13° points 17 Gent position 2° points 39 Preview: Lierse: absent due to international commitments: Flavio (forward 3 / 1), Gilberto (13 midfielder / 0); Injured: Stein Huysegems (attacking 9 / 1), Thompson (defender 8 / 0), Vandooren (defender 12 / 0), Ayew (defender 10 / 0); Suspended: Boban Grncarov (defender 18 / 1). Gent: in doubt: Thijs (midfielder 18 / 8), BRÃœLS (midfielder 14 / 1), Mboya (forward 13 / 3); injured: Jorgesen (midfielder 19 / 6). Lierse has a score in the house w2-d5-l2 goals scored 9 goals against 8 while the Gent has a score out of the house w5-d3-l1 goals scored 18 goals against 11. The Lierse had a disastrous start to the season, are on the 13 th place in the standings just 4 points above the relegation zone. The Lierse has the worst attack of the league with only 14 goals in 19 games. The Gent's doing a great championship, has the best attack in the tournament and the second best defense in the league behind only Anderlecht. The visiting team has the best score out of the house with 18 points scored in 9 games. The Gent has a great tradition against Lierse with 6 wins and 2 draws. This should be an easy victory for the visiting team saw significant technical difference, the carat weight and mood as well as many absences in Lierse. Earlier last season: 2-2 (Lierse at home) and 4-1 (Gent at home). Mohamed El-Gabas is the leading scorer for Lierse with his 5 goals. Bernd Thijs has made ​​8 for Gent. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 14-15 January Leuven> Lokeren=over (1.80) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Leuven position 12° points 20 Lokeren position 11° points 20 Preview: Leuven: Suspended: Gendarme (defender 5 / 0); unavailable: Raymaekers (defender 17 / 0), Hayen (defender 8 / 1), Dehond (forward 1 / 0), Van Goethem (midfielder 1 / 0), Vastmans (defender 1 / 0). Lokeren: Suspended: Persoons (midfielder 16 / 2); injured: De Ceulaer (striker 17 / 4). The Leuven has a score in-house w4-d3-l2 goals scored 17 goals against 14 while Lokeren has a score out of the house w3-d4-l3 goals scored 18 goals against 17. Both teams prefer a very offensive game left at the mercy of opposing attacking the poor defenses. In the end I think this is a game full of action scoring. Lokeren in the last eight has never won. A year ago, Lokeren was 4 in the standings with his 34 points. Now it's 12 with 20 points. Bjorn Ruytinx (Oud-Heverlee Leuven) with its 7 yellow cards is the one who has received more in his team. For Taravel Lokeren is Jeremy who has received 7. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 14-15 January I really don't get the odds on Anderlecht-Brugge. game will be way closer then what the odds do suspect... I think I'll go for an AH on Brugge or something. +1 or +1.5... don't know the odds but should be good if an win is 5.1.

Here is my first pick on this forum: Standard recuperates seven! players. Beerschot lost Kagelmacher (def, their best player) and Sidibe (fw). they have also big financial problems, which is not good for the morale. Standard has to win today, because it's Anderlecht-Bruges and if they want to have no problems to qualify for PO 1. Clear homewin for me. Standard HW @1,47 (Betfair)
FT 6-1:nana

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 14-15 January I went for an under 2.5 goals scored. Odds of 2.10 is way to high I think. Under daum club always played with a good structure, or defensive as you wish, with a lot of 1-0 victory's for club brugge. Against Anderlecht will be another tight game I believe. Club will start defenisvely and hopes to counter with the speed on the wings. I can't see an easy win for this game for either team. I believe it'll be a boring game with Club playing defensive and Anderlecht having a hard time getting trough the defense. Game will be decided in moments. A good counter of club, a good counter of anderlecht or a nice shot from 2nd line. If not like that it'll be a bit lucky I believe. Could go 0-0 aswell. Under 2.5 goals scored it is for me gl all! :hope

Hi, I am from Belgium, and will also bet on Anderlecht, but the info you gave isn't correct. There's a huge rivalry between the two teams and all the players should be motivated. Anderlecht is qualitative better, but very important will be: is Biglia in the team? 1) In Belgian terms, it's not a derby 2) Dirar will play, he is not called up for Africa Cup. But he's not their most important player, in my opinion. Good luck anyway:ok
3-0, very happy of the result:) It wasn't a good game, counters decided the match. Especially in offence is Anderlecht much better. And Dirar really sucked against our weakest link Deschacht ;)

I went for an under 2.5 goals scored. Odds of 2.10 is way to high I think. Under daum club always played with a good structure, or defensive as you wish, with a lot of 1-0 victory's for club brugge. Against Anderlecht will be another tight game I believe. Club will start defenisvely and hopes to counter with the speed on the wings. I can't see an easy win for this game for either team. I believe it'll be a boring game with Club playing defensive and Anderlecht having a hard time getting trough the defense. Game will be decided in moments. A good counter of club, a good counter of anderlecht or a nice shot from 2nd line. If not like that it'll be a bit lucky I believe. Could go 0-0 aswell. Under 2.5 goals scored it is for me gl all! :hope
really dissapointed in club brugge. They never looked like winning points today. First goal was a defensive error. The brugge player should've went for the tackle, he would've always won the ball, if not tackled the player resulting in a yellow card. The last goal was an awfull fault from the goalkeeper who came out way to far! terrible game, loss :(