WSOP Qualifiers

Warbirds

Re: WSOP Qualifiers 888 The Road to WSOP 2012 starts here… http://www.888poker.com/poker-promotions/live-events/wsop-2012.htm Qualify to win a $15,500 all-expenses Las Vegas WSOP vacation package! It's that time of year again! Start the engine & get ready to win your seat to the world's BIGGEST and BEST poker tournament, the World Series of Poker – with a total prize pool of more than $180,000,000! So how can you get there? There are 2 ways to the WSOP: 1. Work Your Way To The Top! Play your way through satellites every 2 hours with buy-ins starting at just $1.10 and win a seat to the Qualifier or... 2. Get Straight To The Point! Skip straight to the Qualifier and play to win your WSOP package! (Every other Sunday @ 20:05 GMT). Get in the driving seat & start playing to win your amazing all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas! When Every other Sunday at 20:05 GMT Where ‘Tournaments' tab > 'Live Events' button What World Series of Poker 2012 Qualifier Buy-in: $500 + 25 Prize A $15,500 Package to the WSOP 2012, including: $10,000 entry to the WSOP Main Event $2,000 for travel (paid into 888poker account) $500 spending money (given in cash in Las Vegas) 8 nights accommodationat Access to special 888poker players lounge everyday (breakfast and all-day drinks, as well as pool table, xbox, tv) 888poker Live Event Merchandise Kit Special VIP event (invitation direct to winners only) Registration Open now!

Re: WSOP Qualifiers iPoker / Titan Titan Poker WSOP 2012 Could you imagine winning millions of dollars off an investment as little as $10, $20 or even $50? Well, if not, then I got news for you. Titan Poker is making this possible by offering seats to the 2012 World Series of Poker Main Event through one of their satellites which can be bought into for as little as $8.80. And it's not limited to the Main Event. Titan Poker is sending players to several events including the PLO World Championship and 3 different side events (#48, #56 & #58). All packages come with travel paid for, as well as other accommodations and spending money. Specific details for each package can be found below. 2012 WSOP Main Event Package Details Players can qualify for the Main Event package through 2 different Super Satellite structures (A & B). Both structures will have satellites for those who do not wish to buy directly in. Structure A Super Satellite: $500+$35 Freezeout (Winner(s) to 2011 ME) Super Satellite Qualifier: $11 to $116 (Winner(s) to Super Satellite) There are 6 different Super Satellite Qualifiers. Variations include short handed, turbo, R/A and freezeouts. They run at different times too. You'll want to check out TitanPoker.com to find the game and schedule that works best for you. Structure B Super Satellite: $200+$15 R/A (Winner(s) to 2011 ME) Super Satellite Qualifier: $8.80 to $112.50 (Winner(s) to Super Satellite) There are 8 different satellites running. Similar to above, there are different variations and schedules. Players who win this package will receive $10k buy-in to the Main Event, $1,120 for accommodations, $250 for registration fees and $1,600 for flights and spending money. Jackpot SNG Executive Package Another way to satellite to the Main Event is via Jackpot SNGs. The winner of 6 consecutive games will win the "Executive Package" worth $25k. More specifically, winners will receive $11,500 for the Main Event plus a side event, $4,250 for 2 weeks stay at the Wynn hotel, $250 for fees and $7,000 for flights and spending for you and a guest. Also included is a $2k perks package for dinner, limo transportation and tickets to Cirque Du Soleil. WSOP Pot Limit Omaha Package If you prefer Pot Limit Omaha, there is a package waiting for you too. Qualifiers to the Super Satellites will start at $16.50 and will be as high as $116 depending on the game you choose to play. Super Satellites (winner(s) to the PLO ME) are $500+$35. The package is worth $13k and includes a $10k buy-in, $800 for 5 nights at the Wynn, $250 for registration fees and approximately $2,000 for airfare and spending money. Side Events Package The Side Events Package consists of not one, but two entries into the World Series of Poker. You can start your path by playing in a Super Satellite Qualifier for $11 to $47. Winners will advance to the Super Satellite. Alternatively, you can buy in directly to the Super Satellite for $215. Winners will receive money for two buy-ins. $1,500 for Event #48 and $1,000 for Event #54. Also provided is $1,500 for 9 nights at the Wynn, $75 for fees and $1,500 for travel and spending. WSOP 2012 Experience Package The Experience Package gives players the opportunity to "experience" Las Vegas without risking a whole lot. These satellites have the cheapest buy-ins of all WSOP package satellites. The Super Satellite, which is a R/A tournament, can be bought into directly for $65. Players can satellite into the Super Satellite for $2.75 to $12.10 depending on the game they choose to play. Winners will be given $1,500 for their buy-in, $800 for five nights at the Wynn, $50 for fees and $1,250 for airfare and spending. What Are You Waiting For? This is a great opportunity to win a lot of money with such a little investment. The World Series of Poker starts May 31, so you better get on the ball and visit Titan Poker today to win yourself a seat.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WSOP Qualifiers While most of the networks have not yet started their WSOP campaigns (888 has, but despite the info above it seems iPoker still hasn't), this is a slightly different way to get there: BUILD YOUR OWN POKER PACKAGE © ***EXCLUSIVE: The BYOPP series has now been re-launched with a completely NEW structure and MORE GUARANTEES*** Play our exclusive satellites and win BYOPP Points to build a package and join Team Red Hot Poker at live events throughout Europe, Vegas and beyond! Play as many Weekly Finals as you like, because the more BYOPP Points you earn, the bigger the package you build and more (or bigger) events you can play. Place in our satellites, win BYOPP Points, choose an event and length of stay and then we'll do the rest - it really is as simple as that! The best thing is that your BYOPP Points will never expire, so you can start building for that dream trip to the Aussie Millions or Vegas now! http://www.redhotpoker.com/en/poker/poker-promotions/BYOPP.aspx Won my first 500 points last Sunday :ok

• 3 weeks later...

Re: WSOP Qualifiers I've been playing some of the 888 qualifiers. My thoughts so far, in case anybody else wants to have a go: There are 4 steps: Step 1 (several times a day): $1+$0.10 rebuys and $5 (?) freezeouts. Step 2 (a few a week): $23+$2 freezeouts. Step 3 (a few a week): $105+$10 freezeouts. Step 4 (every other Sunday): $500+$25 freezeouts: one package for each 31 runners. The first thing to note is that at Steps 1-3 you're playing for a place in a specific tourney at the next level, so you should check that you're available for the sequence all the way through to Step 4. I started off playing Step 2s (played three with no success), as the time investment for playing Step 1 didn't seem worthwhile. However, I then played a Step 1 rebuy, as I noticed one that had just started when I had nothing much else to do, and (after six rebuys and an add-on :eyes) spun that up to a Step 4, that I played yesterday, coming 12/170 for an investment of $8.10. I'll change my strategy in future (see below). Step 1 rebuys (I've not tried the freezeouts): Very fast structure, and an awful standard of play. Starting stack is 1k and the add-on gets you 3k. There's late registration up to the add-on break, and what I'll try in future is buying in and getting the add-on during the break. This gets you 4k chips for $2.10. Blinds after the break are 400/800 and 80 ante, so you'll be very short stacked. But nobody has a big stack, and one double-up will put you in serious contention for a place. Also, about half the field won't have stayed in for the add-on (bad move!) so your equity, even supposing you're average ability for the field, will probably be worth $3 or more. And if you have a reasonable shove/fold game and appreciation of end-game satellite strategy then you'll be way above average ability. I'd be disappointed not to qualify at least 20-25% of the time with this strategy. Also it will only take at most 20 minutes or so. Step 2: Again, a very fast structure. But again, plenty of players with awful shove/fold and satellite strategy. And there's added value from the fact that there are lots of sit-outs (about 20%?), presumably players who've qualified from Step 1 and forgotten or didn't realize they couldn't play. Step 3: A better structure, and better standard, but still many more poor players than you'd expect in a typical $100 tournament, and a few sit-outs. Step 4: Proper poker. Some good players will buy in direct (Sam Holden was in the one I played), but also a lot of players who'd worked up through the steps, so the overall standard is not frightening. Probably the first level where I wasn't confident that I was above average, but probably not nearly as good an average standard as, say, the Sunday Warm-Up or Sunday Million on Stars.

Re: WSOP Qualifiers

Also it will only take at most 20 minutes or so.
OK, 20 minutes may be an exaggeration. I just watched the closing stages of one that finished 45 minutes after the restart. But bearing in mind that a common outcome of this strategy will be going out within the first few hands, 20 minutes on average​ is probably not too far out.

• 2 weeks later...

Step 1 rebuys (snip) And if you have a reasonable shove/fold game and appreciation of end-game satellite strategy then you'll be way above average ability. I'd be disappointed not to qualify at least 20-25% of the time with this strategy.
I played four with this strategy, didn't qualify, and was preparing to eat humble pie. But I qualified in the next two, so I'm back on track. The first one led nowhere: I failed to qualify in the Step 2. The second was about an hour ago, and I'm into a Step 2 at 4.05pm tomorrow, followed by a Step 3 at 6.05pm and a Step 4 at 8.05pm if all goes well. A bit too early to waste a :hope, but consider it added if I get to Step 4.

Re: WSOP Qualifiers Thanks, guys, but I didn't get through the Step 2. I'm thinking of buying in to the Step 3 anyway. It's a bit higher than my normal direct buy in level, but I'm a few hundred dollars up from other tournaments this month. And Step 3 is more fun than Step 2. You have about 20 minutes to talk me out of it ... :)

No' date=' no, don't do it.... oh 21 minutes gone, too late ;)[/quote'] Can you try to be a bit quicker next time? :eyes Out about 25th, with 14 to qualify. Not much in the way of cards, and I got so short that I had to call in the big blind with 72s. I hated the fact that they were suited, but what can you do? I see Washy is in the Step 4. Good luck! :hope

• 3 weeks later...

Re: WSOP Qualifiers Got this from Red Hot Poker but it is probably network-wide (Entraction): [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR] [TD=width: 100%][TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD=width: 100%, align: left][TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD][TABLE] [TR] [TD][TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD=width: 100%][TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD]We're giving away THREE PACKAGES to the 2012 World Series of Pokerthroughout March with a Step Tournament Series - and all you need to do to qualify is earn just ONE VIP Point! Each package is worth cool $4,500, which includes 7 nights in the luxurious Palazzo hotel on Vegas' famous 'Strip', entry into WSOP Bracelet Event #56 and over $1,500 for spending money. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [TD]pixel2.gif[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [TD]pixel2.gif[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]pixel.gif[/TD] [TD]pixel2.gif[/TD] [TD]pixel.gif[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD]pixel2.gif[/TD] [TD=width: 100%][TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD][TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD=width: 100%][TABLE=align: left] [TR] [TD]1824229578.png[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [TD]pixel2.gif[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [TD=width: 100%, align: left][TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD][TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD=width: 100%][TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD]Qualification starts Sunday ![/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [TD]pixel2.gif[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 3]pixel2.gif[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD=width: 100%][TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD]There will be 3 x Step 1 tournaments on Sunday with the Top 250 going through to Step 2 - enter as many times as you like to receive more chances of progressing! Click here for full details.[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: WSOP Qualifiers [h=1]PKR WSOP Experience[/h]

Win yourself an awesome $4,500 PKR World Series package from under $1. Satellites are rolling right now in the lobby, giving you the opportunity to join us in Las Vegas for the poker party of a lifetime!Grab one and you can look forward to an unforgettable seven days of full on fun with each package including buy-in to WSOP event #59, travel and spending money, accommodation in a luxury Vegas hotel, VIP access to all PKR parties and a special WSOP goody bag.

http://www.pkr.com/en/club-pkr-rewards/promotions/wsop-12/

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WSOP Qualifiers Yes indeed, a very interesting proposition on iPoker: - Main event packages - Side event packages (2 side events) - and WSOP Experience packages (1 side event) on offer I really like that as you can decide what you are going for. The WSOP Experience ones are only 50+5 dollars for the finals, with one in 30 to qualify. I will try and post more info later, unless someone else has a chance to do it Fred

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WSOP Qualifiers Microgaming has a GREAT system for their Vegas qualifiers this year: one more step to the finals, and a higher buy-in for these (525 Eur) but achievable through steps where 1 in 5 to 1 in 7 qualify. Then you win one (or several) 3300 Eur packages that you can exchange to ANY event of your choice. Full flexibility, love it!!! GL everyone trying for this Fred

Step 1 rebuys (I've not tried the freezeouts): Very fast structure, and an awful standard of play. Starting stack is 1k and the add-on gets you 3k. There's late registration up to the add-on break, and what I'll try in future is buying in and getting the add-on during the break. This gets you 4k chips for $2.10. Blinds after the break are 400/800 and 80 ante, so you'll be very short stacked. But nobody has a big stack, and one double-up will put you in serious contention for a place. Also, about half the field won't have stayed in for the add-on (bad move!) so your equity, even supposing you're average ability for the field, will probably be worth $3 or more. And if you have a reasonable shove/fold game and appreciation of end-game satellite strategy then you'll be way above average ability. I'd be disappointed not to qualify at least 20-25% of the time with this strategy. Also it will only take at most 20 minutes or so.
In case anybody's trying this strategy, they seem to have changed the end of the late registration period to the end of the 9th blind level, after about 54 minutes, just before the break, so you'll now need to buy in before the break, not during it.

Re: WSOP Qualifiers The iPoker qualifiers don't seem to be viable at the moment. I've registered for two of the first stage ME qualifiers that haven't run owing to too few entrants. Then I played (and won) an $11 one that got 7 runners, but the next stage was cancelled because it only had two players registered. I got my $110 refunded, so I'm not really complaining. Maybe interest will pick up nearer the summer, but at the moment there doesn't seem much point including these in my WSOP portfolio.

In case anybody's trying this strategy' date=' they seem to have changed the end of the late registration period to the end of the 9th blind level, after about 54 minutes, just before the break, so you'll now need to buy in before the break, not during it.[/quote'] I have now missed registering for four of these by a margin of less than a minute. I'm officially on tilt. :wall