** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sire Spy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sire Spy +227.4pts to 1pt ew level staking If I'd had it at advised stakes (industry sp) I would have taken a fair bit more than I did backing at betfair place. Watched the race at a bookmakers and I was willing it on not to win :lol Oh well, can't grumble to much - the betting bank is the healthiest it's been in a while. My second most memorable day punting ;)

Re: Sire Spy +227.4pts to 1pt ew level staking

There was a 250/1 a year or so ago wasn't there?
There was, yeah, it was the biggest priced winner in about 60 or so years if I remember correctly. Massive well done on the win today, Jay, I backed it with small stakes as I'm taking a bit of a break from any serious betting, but it's bumped my account back up nicely, so thank you! :cheers:clap

Re: Sire Spy +227.4pts to 1pt ew level staking Gutted I never put it in as my BBOTD! Competition could have been over just as it was starting :lol Something else that I don't think that I have stated is that in many cases at least one of the stallion stats are the highest in the race. I'm going to highlight those that have the biggest win percentage in future with a *.

Re: Sire Spy +227.4pts to 1pt ew level staking 11th Jan Don 1:05 Sixty Something -Stallion, Dom Alco, is 1 (0) from 3* at the distance, 12 (6) from 29* with 6yo's, 1 from 1 at the track and 11 (7) from 26* on GS. Don 3:55 Rhyming Sky - Stallion, Erhaab, is 1 (1) from 4* at the distance and 4 (2) from 20* on GS Ffo 12:45 Glacial Harry - Stallion, Sir Harry Lewis, is 1 (4) from 9 at the distance, 9 (12) from 80 with 6yo's, zero (1) from 3 at the track and 7 (7) from 46* on soft.

Re: Sire Spy +231pts to 1pt ew level staking (15 bets) You are +225 Points Jay, according to my math! 15 Bets = 30 Points Staked! 22/1 place @ 1/5 = 5.4 Points Returned 200/1 winner @ 1/5 = 201 for the win + 41 for the place 33/1 place @ 1/5 = 7.6 Points Returned Total Returns = 255 Points Total Stake = 30 Points Profit = 225 Points

Re: Sire Spy +231pts to 1pt ew level staking (15 bets)

You are +225 Points Jay, according to my math! 15 Bets = 30 Points Staked! 22/1 place @ 1/5 = 5.4 Points Returned 200/1 winner @ 1/5 = 201 for the win + 41 for the place 33/1 place @ 1/5 = 7.6 Points Returned Total Returns = 255 Points Total Stake = 30 Points Profit = 225 Points
Thanks for pointing that out, Aidy. I'm not so good with the numbers!

Re: Sire Spy +231pts to 1pt ew level staking (15 bets)

Thanks for pointing that out' date=' Aidy. I'm not so good with the numbers![/quote'] No prob mate! The easiest way to do it is Total Returns minus Total Stake! You wont go wrong that way.. It can get confusing at times!

Re: Sire Spy +223pts to 1pt ew level staking 12th Jan Fon 4:05 Whatagoa - Stallion, Bishop of Cashel's progeny are 1 (3) in 4 over the distance, Zero (3) in 5 at the track and 2 (1) in 12 on soft. Boss In Boots - Stallion, King's Theatre's progeny are 2 (1) in 5* at the track, 9 (16) in 72 as 6yo's, 1 (4) in 17 at the track and 20 (34) in 115 on soft. Sou 3:55 Lindoro - Stallion, Marju's progeny are 3 (5) in 19 over the distance, 3 (17) in 28 as 7yo's and 2 (7) in 18 at the track.

Re: Sire Spy +223pts to 1pt ew level staking Could only find the one possibility tomorrow, and we travel over to the AW of Dundalk... I will be slightly altering things from today and the number in brackets will now include wins. Dun 7:50 Inis Meain - Stallion, Bernstein's progeny has had 2 (3) wins in 10* runs over the distance, 3 (6) wins in 17* as 5yo's and 5 (9) wins in 19* on standard. The only asterisk that is missing is at the track and his progeny have only raced once at Dundalk! Stats relate the past 365 days.

Re: Sire Spy 14th Jan Wet 4:00 Icing Sugar - Stallion, Doyen's progeny are 0 (2) in 6 over the distance, 1 (3) in 5* at the track and 3 (10) in 28 on soft. Interestingly, there is also another Doyen runner in the race, in Doyly Carte. Both are unraced, yet Doyly Carte is the forecast fav and Icing Sugar is available at long odds. Lin 3:45 Pink Evie - Stallion, Dutch Art's progeny are 3 (4) in 13 over 1m, 1 (2) in 3 as 3yo's, 4 (6) in 14 at the track and 11 (25) in 65* on standard.