** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sire Spy

Nothing like a system to get my juices flowing and to help with the discipline side of the game, so this current attempt will focus on stallions who excel at producing progeny that can have good records by distance, track, going or age over the past 365 days. If anyone wants anymore info on the system, please ask in the thread.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sire Spy Bookiesindexboy NO BET 8/1 Littlecote Lady 6th of 9 12/1 Number of bets: 3 Wins: 0 Placed:0 Unplaced: 3 P/L:-6pts I will start being a lot more selective with this system. The stallions of the long odds placed that I mentioned above had very few progeny running over the distance etc in the past year and so far that's not been the case for these. May mean that there are no selections on a daily basis, which upon reflection seems a good idea!

Re: Sire Spy 5th Jan Lin 1:50 Mosqueta - Stallion, Doyen, has produced 2 winner and a further 5 placed over D in 365 days, from 18 runners. 3 runners and 1 winner on heavy. Has had two 5yos out, with one winner and a further placed. Lud 3:30 Transfer - Stallion, Trans Island, has produced 2 winners from 2 over D in 365 days. Two winners from five runners at the track, with a further one placed. 7 winners from 24 on GS, with a further six placed. Lud 4:00 Torrential Raine - Stallion, Storming Home, has produced 4 winners and a further 5 placed from 17 runners over D in 365 days. One placed from one at the track. Five wins and a further three placed from 19 on GS. :hope

Re: Sire Spy Cheers guys. I don't know about a big win but I'm hoping for a few juicy places! Looking forward to Transfer's run, tomorrow - forecasted at 100/1! I feel the age aspect could be a bit misleading at this time of year, especially for 3 and 4yo's as these may have had significantly different stats as 2 and 3yo's. Only time will tell!

Re: Sire Spy So, so close today! Ironically another 100/1 took 3rd place instead :wall Transfer's BFSP was 888.51, so it's clear that the general public are clueless about the stallion stats. Giveitachance, who finished 3rd was available at 420.21, but with a much more accomplished jockey, in Nick Schofield.

Re: Sire Spy 7th Jan Thu 2:10 Rinn Ua Gcuanach - Stallion, Broadway Flyer, has had three runners and two winners over the 2m6f D over the past 365 days. His 6yo's are performing well with 11 winners and a further 4 placed from 25 runners. Two winners from six runners at the track. One winner and a further placed from ten on heavy going. Thu 2:40 Fragrant Island - Stallion, Heron Island, is 9 from 50 over 2m, with a further 12 placed over the the past 365 days. Placed once from 4 at the track. Placed 11 of 33 on heavy.

Re: Sire Spy 9th Jan Tau 1:40 Lights of Broadway - Stallion, Broadway Flyer, has had fours runners over the D, with one winner(1) over the past 365 days. One win(1) from two at the track. 6yo's are 11(4) wins from 25. Five wins (8) from 18 on GS. Numbers in brackets relate to how many additional places progeny have acheived.