** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Golf Competition 2012

stewartd14

This will start with the Joburg Open and the Sony Open on 12th January. For all those wanting to challenge reigning champion Samba_Sampa, please register your interest here. I'll post up the format etc for the competition when I get back on 4th January. Any questions, just post them up. :ok

Re: PL Golf Competition 2012 - FORMAT NOW UPDATED FORMAT FOR 2012 This year, overall scores will still be totalled and used for the final prize. However, we will play in 4 seperate phases, and also have a special gameweek for the Ryder Cup at the end of September. PHASE 1 (12 Jan - 8 Apr) - 13 Gameweek's - Top 3 player's get entry into "Ryder Cup mini-tournament" - Must play 8 of 13 gameweek's to be eligible for the top 3 PHASE 2 (12 Apr - 1 Jul) - New entries accepted up until posting deadline on 12 Apr. - 12 Gameweek's - Top 3 players get entry into "Ryder Cup mini-tournament" - Must play 8 of 12 gameweek's to be eligible for the top 3 - If member has already qualified for RC mini-tournament, place will go to 4th, then 5th etc. PHASE 3 (5 Jul - 23 Sep) - New entries accepted up until posting deadline on 5 Jul, although will not be eligible for final prizes. - 12 Gameweek's - Top 3 players get entry into "Ryder Cup mini-tournament" - Must play 8 of 12 gameweek's to be eligible for the top 3 - If member has already qualified for RC mini-tournament, place will go to 4th, then 5th etc. PHASE 4 (4 Oct - 9 Dec) - No new entries accepted. - 10 Gameweek's - No "Phase Prize", just competing for overall title. - Must have competed in at least 30 of the 47 Gameweeks to be eligible for overall prizes. GENERAL RULES - Each player picks 3 golfers each week. These selections may be spread between the US and Euro tour events, or they may all be playing in 1 event. - Performance is calculated based upon a theoretical £1 e/w on each selection. Bet 365 odds will be posted up on a Monday evening (assuming they are available), and these are the odds, and place terms, bets will be settled against. Anyone can post a thread up with the odds if I'm not around. :ok - No show = 0 pts. - Deadline for posting selections will be 10 minutes before the first tee off of whichever tournament starts first (usually Euro Tour). Any queries, let me know. :ok