PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011

morlspin

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Christmas Freeroll - Gutshot Poker - Thurs 29th December 2011

I think I also participated LOL
can someone send me the PW? so I can participate with you happy new year to everyone!
You dont qualify as you only joined today. I've also just checked your profile and your currently sending me a yahoo email.....if I receive one, i'll have no choice but to ban you.

You dont qualify as you only joined today. I've also just checked your profile and your currently sending me a yahoo email.....if I receive one, i'll have no choice but to ban you.
thank you!!!: Clap

Password - SAME AS PREVIOUS PASSWORD- The poll is closed, if you wish to receive it, please post below.
accordance with this section of the text, I'm qualified, but if you say that I'm not qualified, who am I to disagree. Thank you! and happy new year to everyone!

accordance with this section of the text, I'm qualified, but if you say that I'm not qualified, who am I to disagree. Thank you! and happy new year to everyone!
I think you'll find you're not:ok Eligibility: To be a PuntersLounge Member as of 18th December 2011 and have made at least 5 posts (non password requests)

You'll get the password with 5 mins to go:ok
i read in an other thread, that you have to have 50 posts to activate your inbox - will you send the password with e-mail? and is it a problem, that i havent been logged in when i downloaded gutshot poker? thx for your help

I think I'm eligible to play this? can I have the password please? :hope
Sent
i read in an other thread, that you have to have 50 posts to activate your inbox - will you send the password with e-mail? and is it a problem, that i havent been logged in when i downloaded gutshot poker? thx for your help
I am an admin so can send private messages to you on here, what will happen is at 7.55pm you will receive a message which will flash up saying you have a new private message, click to open, when you do, the information will be in there for you. The 50 posts rule is to be able to send PM's to other members Don't worry you'll get it:ok
first post in ages' date='if im eligible ill play..cheers[/quote'] Welcome back Bash! Do me a favour, send me your address in a PM, i misplaced the card you sent me last time

Hi! Can I get password please? My account is created from your banner
it will be down to Morlspin as to whether you get it or not, i would be inclined to say no you this time as it has been said most of your posts have been asking for a password

I NEED A PASSWORD FOR FREEROLL THAT STARTS IN TEN MINUTES.PLEASE
and why do you think you will find it here?? please note we do not give out passwords to non PL events, read our rules and be thankful you are not getting a BAN at this time

Hopefully I will be playing tonight, but currently I'm not able to download it not sure why arghhhh.But fingers crossed I will get it working. Sent from my HTC Desire using PL Forum
IIRC people had trouble downloading this using IE. It worked on FF