England > Midweek > FA Cup 2nd Round Replays > 13-14 December

Spooner

Tuesday 13 December 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Yeovil Town v Fleetwood Town (19:30 GMT) 2.25 3.6 3.3 102.53 %
maximize.gif Grimsby Town v Salisbury City (19:45 GMT) 1.67 4.1 6 100.94 %
maximize.gif Oldham Athletic v Southend United (19:45 GMT) 2.24 3.6 3.6 100.20 %
maximize.gif Walsall v Dagenham & Redbridge (19:45 GMT) 1.84 3.75 5.25 100.06 %
Wednesday 14 December 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Macclesfield Town v Chelmsford City (20:05 GMT) 1.96 3.6 4.33 101.88 %

Re: England > Midweek > FA Cup 2nd Round Replays > 13-14 December Oldham to beat Southend 6/5 - Various I am basing this more on the drop in form of Southend than the form in Oldham. I feel Southends recent amazing run has finally come to and end. They have really struggled of late picking up 1 win in their last 5 (over Preston who were winless for ages) apart from that Southend have since. They took a beating at Cheltenham on Saturday and also lost last time out at home against Swindon so the rails are finally falling off. I just feel Oldham are a class above their opponents with the likes of Shefti Kuqi in their side. They will certainly go for this no doubt with an away trip to Anfield in the 3rd round so I can see Dickov playing his strongest 11. Oldham have had some decent wins of late with a 2-0 win over Bradford in the JPT (They were giantkilling the big scalps from league 1), and a creditable draw at Bournemouth who are playing some good stuff. I just think Oldham will be certainly motivated for this game more considering they're at home and they could reap the benefits from a trip to Anfield. I am also taking into account a bit of distance that Southend would of had to travel in the last few days, with a long coach trip up north and they was away to Cheltenham on Saturday. Their players may be a little more fatigued especially with Oldham being at home on the weekend also.

Re: England > Midweek > FA Cup 2nd Round Replays > 13-14 December Oldham/Oldham – 5/2 with Bet365 Agree with AHughes but going to take us to be leading at half time as well. We have been in quite good form of late and I believe we are a better team than Southend. In the first leg we dominated the first half and should have been further ahead than the 1 goal. The second half was a bit more even and they had opportunities to nick it near the end but I suppose you would expect that as they were the home team and we were not going to push everyone forward as a replay was a good result for us. The reason I have put us HT/FT is because we seem to have been performing much better in the 1st half than 2nd of late. At the weekend we were much better than Sheffield Wednesday in the 1st half and were unlucky not to be going into the break leading. In 5 of the last 6 games, we have played much better in the first half than the second and with this being such an important game for us I expect us to come out all guns blazing. All Oldham fans, staff and players know we are in for another mid-table finish so this game, along with the JPT north final are the big games we are all looking at. The loss of Robbie Simpson (loan has finished) will be a blow for us as he was a good link up between the midfield and Kuqi, plus he has been taking all our set-pieces, but even so I still fancy us to have too much for Southend and hopefully we can get infront in the first 45.

Re: England > Midweek > FA Cup 2nd Round Replays > 13-14 December What do you think guys of: 1. Grimsby win and under 3.5 goals @ 2.75 with bet365; 2. Yeovil win and under 2.5 goals @ 5.5 with WiliamHill; 3. Walsall win and under 2.5 goals @ 4.00 with WilliamHill. I tipped those on a Romanian site, but I would love to hear some opinions from the experts here?

Re: England > Midweek > FA Cup 2nd Round Replays > 13-14 December Anybody want to put me off Yeovil? Really can't see why they are best priced 5/4 (Stan James) at home to a team two divisions below. Ok they are languishing down the bottom of League One and on the other hand Fleetwood are 2nd in the Conference but Yeovil have hit a bit of form in recent weeks with 3 wins in 5 and unbeaten in 6 and only 1 loss in their last 9. A good 1-0 win at the weekend at home to Notts County will give them a big confidence boost ahead of tonight's game and I just can't put my finger on why they are such price.

Re: England > Midweek > FA Cup 2nd Round Replays > 13-14 December Team news ahead of Tuesday's FA Cup second-round replay between Yeovil and Fleetwood Town at Huish Park (kick-off 7:30pm). Dominic Blizzard will be absent for Yeovil's FA Cup second-round replay with Fleetwood. The midfielder did not feature in the 1-0 win over Notts County at the weekend and is ruled out again with a groin injury. Glovers boss Terry Skiverton will have to make two enforced changes to his starting line-up with goalkeeper Rene Gilmartin and striker Gavin Massey unable to feature. The on-loan duo have not been granted permission to play in the competition by their parent club Watford. Gareth Stewart is likely to return in goal while Andy Williams, who came off the bench to net the win against the Magpies, should lead the line once more. Skiverton's side will host npower Championship club Blackpool should they overcome the Cod Army. http://www.skysports.com/football/match_preview/0,,11065_3472474,00.html

Re: England > Midweek > FA Cup 2nd Round Replays > 13-14 December

Anybody want to put me off Yeovil? Really can't see why they are best priced 5/4 (Stan James) at home to a team two divisions below. Ok they are languishing down the bottom of League One and on the other hand Fleetwood are 2nd in the Conference but Yeovil have hit a bit of form in recent weeks with 3 wins in 5 and unbeaten in 6 and only 1 loss in their last 9. A good 1-0 win at the weekend at home to Notts County will give them a big confidence boost ahead of tonight's game and I just can't put my finger on why they are such price.
Id say the prices are probably about right. I only saw some of the first half of the first game but Yeovil were struggling to get in the game much until they scored a cracker. Fleetwood then came back well to get a replay. Fleetwood seem to be better away from home and I would say with the squad they have they would be in and around the play-offs in League 2 so there isnt as much between them as it looks like on paper. Also Fleetwood played Wycombe off the park in the 1st Round so that proved their class. Im not putting you off Yeovil as a home win wouldnt surprise but as things stand the prices are right in my eyes.

Re: England > Midweek > FA Cup 2nd Round Replays > 13-14 December Whether this is true or not I do not know, but I read on the Betfair forum that the Fleetwood Town players have been offered a £5000 win bonus for tonight's match as the potential return on a FA cup tie with Blackpool who are 2 miles down the road is bigger according to the owner than a tie with Man Utd. The poster also put that for last weekends FA Vase game Fleetwood rested their first team.

Re: England > Midweek > FA Cup 2nd Round Replays > 13-14 December I don't think we should underestimate the potential prize for Fleetwood. Drawing local boys Blackpool in the next round is a massive incentive for them and they will certainly go all out for it. That being said, it still seems a difficult one to call and it's a no bet from me.

Whether this is true or not I do not know' date=' but I read on the Betfair forum that the Fleetwood Town players have been offered a £5000 win bonus for tonight's match as the potential return on a FA cup tie with Blackpool who are 2 miles down the road is bigger according to the owner than a tie with Man Utd. The poster also put that for last weekends FA Vase game Fleetwood rested their first team.[/quote'] Might be true given it will be a massive tie for them. Although if the poster put FA Vase then Im not sure I would trust him as it was the FA Trophy. There were eight different players who started the first Yeovil game to the team that started the game against Northwich on Saturday. They lost 3-1 although the team was certainly strong enough to win

Might be true given it will be a massive tie for them. Although if the poster put FA Vase then Im not sure I would trust him as it was the FA Trophy. There were eight different players who started the first Yeovil game to the team that started the game against Northwich on Saturday. They lo.st 3-1 although the team was certainly strong enough to win
Brodie started on Saturday and I'd be surprised if he didn't start tonight so really you could call it seven changes.

Id say the prices are probably about right. I only saw some of the first half of the first game but Yeovil were struggling to get in the game much until they scored a cracker. Fleetwood then came back well to get a replay. Fleetwood seem to be better away from home and I would say with the squad they have they would be in and around the play-offs in League 2 so there isnt as much between them as it looks like on paper. Also Fleetwood played Wycombe off the park in the 1st Round so that proved their class. Im not putting you off Yeovil as a home win wouldnt surprise but as things stand the prices are right in my eyes.
Thanks for that, have decided to have a small bet on Yeovil, was going to be a large one but after reading your post and some of the others I have decided to stick to a small punt.

Oldham to beat Southend 6/5 - Various I am basing this more on the drop in form of Southend than the form in Oldham. I feel Southends recent amazing run has finally come to and end. They have really struggled of late picking up 1 win in their last 5 (over Preston who were winless for ages) apart from that Southend have since. They took a beating at Cheltenham on Saturday and also lost last time out at home against Swindon so the rails are finally falling off. I just feel Oldham are a class above their opponents with the likes of Shefti Kuqi in their side. They will certainly go for this no doubt with an away trip to Anfield in the 3rd round so I can see Dickov playing his strongest 11. Oldham have had some decent wins of late with a 2-0 win over Bradford in the JPT (They were giantkilling the big scalps from league 1), and a creditable draw at Bournemouth who are playing some good stuff. I just think Oldham will be certainly motivated for this game more considering they're at home and they could reap the benefits from a trip to Anfield. I am also taking into account a bit of distance that Southend would of had to travel in the last few days, with a long coach trip up north and they was away to Cheltenham on Saturday. Their players may be a little more fatigued especially with Oldham being at home on the weekend also.
FT: 1 - 0 :ok

Re: England > Midweek > FA Cup 2nd Round Replays > 13-14 December I like the look of Macclesfield tonight. On Bet365 they are 10/11 but 2.025 -0.5 on the Asian Handicap. Is this not the same bet? Why the price difference? I actually placed a single at the 10/11 price and have successfully arranged them to void it so I can do it at the better price.

Re: England > Midweek > FA Cup 2nd Round Replays > 13-14 December Wouldnt surprise me if Chelmsford sent the game to at least extra time tonight. There didnt seem much in it in the first game and Chelmsford's away form is better than their home form. Not having a bet but it should be an interesting game.