Jase82

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15th December

Sport Football (Europa League)
Event Austria Wien - Malmo
Selection over 2.5 goals
Strength 3/10
Date 15/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 1.80
Reasoning Malmo is on vacation but played friendly game against Odense, showing that team got the willing to prepare for this game, and would be satisfied with some moeny from UEFA for sure. So I expect Malmo well prepared, fielding their best and trying to score goals tonight. The Swedish side already proved that can score away from home as they did it in all of their 5 previous european games: 03.11.2011 EUL Metalist Kharkov 3-1 Malmö FF 15.09.2011 EUL AZ Alkmaar 4-1 Malmö FF 17.08.2011 CLQ Dinamo Zagreb 4-1 Malmö FF 26.07.2011 CLQ Glasgow Rangers 0-1 Malmö FF 19.07.2011 CLQ HB Torshavn 1-1 Malmö FF On the other side Austria will be strong motivated and will search goals from the very beggining as they still got chance to advance, but hoping for eventual fail for AZ at home against Metalist. So Austria will search goals and will open spaces for sure. They got defensive problems in the same time and I cant see them finishing this game with clean sheet. Austria Austria is on 4 games winless run, conceding 11 goals. 10.12.2011 D1 Sturm Graz 5-1 Austria Wien 03.12.2011 D1 Austria Wien 0-0 Mattersburg 30.11.2011 EUL Metalist Kharkov 4-1 Austria Wien 26.11.2011 D1 Austria Wien 2-2 Wiener Neustadt At home they got 10 overs in their last 12 matches and I expect another goal festival tonight

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15th December Alkmaar - Metalist: Under 2.5 goals @ 2.40 (10Bet) 10/10 With a win Alkmaar can clinch qualification to the next round of the Europa League. A draw can still allow Alkmaar to advance provided Austria Wien don't win and cover the +6 goal differential advantage that Alkmaar currently holds (Alkmaar has +3 goal differential and Austria Wien has a -3 goal differential). So, Alkmaar may just be a bit careful knowing that even with a draw extreme things need to happen in Vienna. Of course, Alkmaar will want to win since this will make things even easier, but I don't think they will open the match up too much in case they allow an early goal and then have to play catch up. Metalist have qualified as group winners. Metalist's motivation will be to stay undefeated and collect some money which is enough, I think, to play a careful match. In the end, I believe the odds for the under 2.5 goals result are far too long and worth the bet. Austria Wien - Malmo: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.72 (Betfred) 10/10 Austria can only advance with a win but Alkmaar also need to lose. If Alkmaar draws then Austria Wien can advance but the win needs to be with enough goal differential to cover the +6 goal differential that favours Alkmaar. It will be difficult but I believe Austria will try which should open up the match. Malmo's has nothing to play for except pride and a bit of cash so I think they will play openly and possibly even score a goal. Austria Wien has a few injury issues in defense which also supports the overs. Essentially the dynamics of the match recommend the over 2.5 goals result. Club Brugge - Braga: Club Brugge @ 2.87 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 The odds for Brugge's win are certainly affected by the idea that a draw safely puts both teams into the next round. But this could be an opportunity to capitalise on the generous odds for Brugge's win. I think Brugge will want first place in the group and doesn't want to take any chances and lose the match and miss qualification. Brugge defeated Braga in the reverse fixture 1-2. Brugge is strong at home this year (6-1-1 in its league matches) and Braga is a bit weak in its away matches (1-3-2 in its league). Braga also has some mssing players in defense. In the end, the odds for the home win are too high and they make the bet worth the risk. Birmingham - Maribor: Both Teams to Score: Yes @ 2.00 (Paddy Power) 10/10 Birmingham needs to win if it is going to have any chances of advancing to the next round. Hence, I think the hosts will push forward for goals and open up the match. Birmingham has a 7:8 goals differential which indicates that they score and allow goals. Maribor has a 6:14 goals differential in the Europa League group stage which indicates that the defense is weak but that they also manage to score. Maribor has 9 out of 10 G/G results in its most recent European matches. The odds are good, I think, for both teams to score. Udinese - Celtic: 2-3 Match Goals @ 2.00 (Paddy Power) 10/10 Udinese can advance with a win or a draw. Celtic can advance only with a win. Udinese has 9 consecutive home wins in all competitions and averages 2 goals per match. Celtic is poor in its European away matches (1 win its last 10 Europa League matches) and in its away matches in Italy (0-2-6 record). In the group matches both teams have a 5:6 goals differential in 5 matches which indicates that on average they score and allow about a goal a match. Hence, I believe the 2-3 match goals bet covers the possible outcome and the odds are worth the risk.

Event PAOK - Rubin Kazan
Selection over 3.5
Strength 10/10
Date 15/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 5.00
Reasoning PAOK recorded two big over with at least four goals in last four games to that cup, they defeat Totthenam 2-3 in last round, before that drew 2-2 with Rubin Kazan. PAOK need of these three points to secure first place facing weak rivals in next stage they already qualified and will be calm today not nervous over goal. On the other hand Rubin Kazan need of one point to be 100% in next stage if they failed today with one goal that means if Totthenam win with five goals they will be eliminated. However first matches between in Russia finished 2-2 draw also high scoring affair, now if Rubin win they will take the first place and this will give extra power in their legs. Rubin didn't play 15 days they will be fresh while PAOK are strong team this seems to be goal affair.

Event Club Brugge - Braga
Selection Club Brugge
Strength 10/10
Date 15/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.75
Reasoning Braga already secured their next stage spot so if they win they will take the first place any other result in this match will left them on the second place. Braga has problems with injuries, they also will rest some players it seems they are not going for the win today. On the other hand Brugge need of least one point to secure knockout spot that's why they will have good motivation today. Brugge defeat Bragga 1-2 in Portugal they know what to do taking all three points today. I think the Belgium will play for the win they don't want to receive last goal if the match is going draw so my pick is another home win.

624caf3815362ade7bc72ea5ebc99689.png vs-s.png 37d379335da5cd9d209f9981937393b6.png
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Shamrock Rovers
Moneyline: Tottenham -265
01fb0bbd23bc7edde17a03de427426f3.png vs-s.png 1ba6bbafbadb1195d0ac174dc3034a82.png
Rubin Kazan vs. Paok FC
Draw: Rubin Kazan vs. Paok FC +150
6f016219b41264dc7ad1efc2ad973a0d.png vs-s.png 2730ada0f0e57c38c0f9512af83bc251.png
Legia Warszawa vs. Hapoel Tel Aviv
Over: 2.5 (-110)
9ce094900ae0ed120fe1e31a0d3d9e17.png vs-s.png 4bf20e927817a46c780d05bc431c48b1.png
Celtic FC vs. Udinese
Moneyline: Udine -170
Bet Details 4 team parlay:+708 :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope [url=http://www.freesportsbet.com/placeBet/parlayAdd.html#]

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15th December I think theres definately value on Celtic @7.2 given the situation both teams are in; Celtic needs a win only whereas Udine this year is fighting for the top 3 spots in Italy. Not to forget only 3 teams are going into the CL this season. Do the bookies really rate the Scots chances that low? Odds of 7.2 mean that they are expecting Celtic to go out winners in Italy 1 out of 7 tries, which I believe is ridiculous. However, I also believe in Club Brugge to win their game against Braga having already defeated them in Portugal earlier in the tournament. Moreover, a win would guarantee them 1st place in the group, thus avoiding the big guns in next stage. So tonight: Brugge -1.0&-1.5 @5 & Celtic@7.2

Well' date=' it actually does matter a bit, because the group winners avoid the 4 best 3rd placed CL teams (i.e., Man Utd, Man City, Olympiakos, Valencia) in the next round. [b']They can be drawn against Porto, Ajax, Plzen and Trabzonspor though.
That's why I said it doesn't matter... too many permutations. They still could get Ajax or Porto, and I wouldn't want to be going to Turkey :\ Still tough and impossible to predict which one they'd get as the side's are effectively drawn out of a hat. It's not the same as other group stage competitions where winner of group A plays runner up of group B etc.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15th December port Football (Europa League) Event Brugge - Braga Selection Under 2.25 Strength 10/10 Date 15/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.85 Reasoning In my opinon this match can be very boring and end without many goals. Under 2.25 is good option. For Brugge draw give first position in group and players for sure not want play open football, Braga like always is very defensive minded. Braga in my opinion want wait for counter attacks, maybe score goal and want hold this result. I see one goal in this match Sport Football (Europa League) Event Birmingham - Maribor Selection Birmingham HT Strength 10/10 Date 15/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 1.99 Reasoning Birmingham take this match very seriously, play with the strongest squad, supports go to the stadium and want give big support for players. Birmingham have chances for the second place in this group. Maribor is very poor team in defense and against hard England players have big troubles. Birmingham for sure is be able to score goals in first half. Sport Football (Europa League) Event Alkmaar - Metallist Selection Alkmaar HT Strength 10/10 Date 15/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.94 Reasoning Alkmaar think only about win in this match, not think about draw or something like that here. Take this match very seriously and place in 1/16 is target for this team. Metallist go to Alkmaar without key sout american players and in this situation is not the same team. Guests have sure first position in group, motivation can be low. Alkmaar to win first half time. Sport Football (Europa League) Event Austria - Malmoe Selection Over 1 HT Strength 10/10 Date 15/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.85 Reasoning Austria have chances for the second position in this group, but must take high scoring win against Malmoe and AZ Alkmaar can't beat MEtallist at home, this is not impossible, but in first half Austria must play open football and mustscore goals, after half time result in Holland can be not good and players can be unmotivated. I see more than one goal in first half, but take seafety Over 1 Sport Football (Europa League) Event Atletico - Rennes Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 15/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 1.85 Reasoning I see match with minimum three goals, my money go for the Over 2.5. Atletico in this match want give chance for not regular, but gifted players like Adrian who not have any problems with goal scoring. Atletico at home always is very strong for everyone. Rennes like in every mtch in Europa Leagueplay with mixed squad - but offense is better part of this team on the paper Sport Football (Europa League) Event Udinese - Celtic Selection Under 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 15/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.97 Reasoning In my opinion in this match Under 2.5 is the most possible option. Udinese want draw for the second place in this group and can play in defense on the highest level. Celtic of course is worse team and can't play open football, must wait for the chances from free kicks/corner kicks. I see boring match and draw is possible here. Sport Football (Europa League) Event Shamrock - Tottenham Selection Over 3 Strength 10/10 Date 15/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 1.90 Reasoning Tottenham go for this match with many not regular players in first squad, but offense power look very nice in my opinion. Tottenham without any problems can score few goals in this match. Shamrock too want play with offense tactic, not have big problems with goal scoring in this group in previous matches, but defense many times been very shaky. Over 3 look lika a good choice Sport Football (Europa League) Event PAOK - Rubin Selection Draw Strength 10/10 Date 15/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.48 Reasoning Draw is the most logic bet here. PAOK is on the first position and really want this place, team not have too good cash situation and this is very important match. PAOK can play good in defense. Draw for Rubin too is fantastic result, if take one point here, go to the next round and not must think about Shamrock-Tottenham match. Odds are not bad, I play it. Sport Football (Europa League) Event PSV - Rapid Selection Over 3 Strength 10/10 Date 15/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.95 Reasoning PSV in this match not play with the strongest squad, but want play for supporters and for the money from Europa League. PSV have really good offense player, I watches last away match in Europa League against Legia. Rapid play here with mixed squad and defense is very shaky, last lost ar home 1:3 against Hapoel. Rapid can score with second PSV squad, but for suree can concended few.. Sport Football (Europa League) Event Hapoel - Legia Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 15/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 2.05 Reasoning I see good chances for the over 2.5 in this match. Legi have sure second position and go with mixed squad - without the best goalkeeper in Polish league, without regular central defender and captain(defense midfielder. Coach want give chances for young offensive player. Hapoel in this match without two reuglar defenders Pachelka and Fransman. I see open match with few goals Sport Football (Europa League) Event Copenhaga - St.Liege Selection Copenhaga Strength 10/10 Date 15/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 1.85 Reasoning I see home win here. For hosts this is last match before winter break, supports go for this match and coachplay with the strongest line up. For St.Liege is match for nothing, not take seriously this game. Go to Denmark without three the best players- goalkeeper, central defender and striker Tchite. Copenhaga for me Sport Football (Europa League) Event Hannover - Vorskla Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 16/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 1.85 Reasoning Three goals are very possible in this match, Hannover in this match play with second squad,but not poor squad - few players like striker Sobiech want show good skills for the coach. Hannover for surewant play here with offensive tactic. Vorskla don't ave nothing to loss and go to germany for nice result. Vorskla in this situation is be able to score. :hope

624caf3815362ade7bc72ea5ebc99689.png vs-s.png 37d379335da5cd9d209f9981937393b6.png
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Shamrock Rovers
Moneyline: Tottenham -265
01fb0bbd23bc7edde17a03de427426f3.png vs-s.png 1ba6bbafbadb1195d0ac174dc3034a82.png
Rubin Kazan vs. Paok FC
Draw: Rubin Kazan vs. Paok FC +150
6f016219b41264dc7ad1efc2ad973a0d.png vs-s.png 2730ada0f0e57c38c0f9512af83bc251.png
Legia Warszawa vs. Hapoel Tel Aviv
Over: 2.5 (-110)
9ce094900ae0ed120fe1e31a0d3d9e17.png vs-s.png 4bf20e927817a46c780d05bc431c48b1.png
Celtic FC vs. Udinese
Moneyline: Udine -170
Bet Details 4 team parlay:+708 :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope
:welcome to PL :ok Could we please see some reasoning ;) Any picks without reasoning should go here ... http://forum.punterslounge.com/f6/midweek-bets-thread-15th-december-124616/#post2071812 Although, I apologise if English is not you're first language ;)

Event Udinese - Celtic
Selection Udinese -1.5
Strength 10/10
Date 15/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.77
Reasoning Udinese hold incredible winning strike at home ten won games in a row six of those with 2 goals spread or more including 2-0 over Roma, Atl. Mardrid. Udinese need of one point to reach the knockout but if Celtic win they will be eliminated so I think the Italian team will no stay in defense and wait the game over 0-0. Udinese took both two home games for that cup while Celtik failed 2-0 in Mardrid and took only a point when visited last placed Rennes. Celtik has problems in their squad if Udinese put them on a pressure they can score easy. Choosing AH -1.5 is a tricky bet because if Udinese take 1-0 lead in last 15 minutes they can score easy another one playing with fast counters Di Natale sure will play in second half. If Udinese take 1-0 lead Celtik should throw all in offense scoring at least 2 goals that will be not so easy because Udinese record seven clean sheets in last ten home games.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15th December That over 1 first half goals in Austria Vienna game @ 1.8 looks mad value with Ladbrokes (mentioned by Cristianoronaldo). Bet365 go 1.55 on this. Considering if there is only one goal you get your stake back this looks a reasonably safe bet.

Event Austria Wien - Malmo
Selection Over 2.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 15/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 1.80
Reasoning Not much to say here. Group G is one of the groups with the most goals scored. From ten games, eight finish with over 2.5 goals. Also both Austria Wien and Malmo play attacking football and don't think a lot about their defence. And the results for this actions are there. Austria conceded at least two goals in six of their last eight games in all competitions and eleven goals in the five games in Group G so far. Malmo conceded even more - 13 goals in those five games. Austria Wien have a chance to qualify for the next round, but they depend big time in the other game (AZ - Metalist). If AZ Alkmaar win the game Austria is out of the competition for sure. If AZ draw with Metalist the Austrians need to win with six!!! (yes six) goals difference against Malmo. And finally, if AZ lose their home game Austria just need a win against the Swedes to qualify. But the last and maybe main reason to play this is that Betway still gie 1.80 for over 2.5 goals, which is enormously big compared to the other bookies.. Pure value.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15th December Spurs win and over 2.5 2.00 I think this is a pretty reasonable bet. As someone stated above covering spurs on any AH could be dangerous as they are probably not going to come out looking for 5. The price on spurs -1.5 is at around 2.00 but this could turn into a bit of friendly match in a way. Looking at the spurs line up they should be able to win this atleast 3-0 however its Shamrock Rovers big night and odds of 1,90 on btts they not written off for scoring a goal. 2-1 spurs will do the job. :hope

Spurs win and over 2.5 2.00 I think this is a pretty reasonable bet. As someone stated above covering spurs on any AH could be dangerous as they are probably not going to come out looking for 5. The price on spurs -1.5 is at around 2.00 but this could turn into a bit of friendly match in a way. Looking at the spurs line up they should be able to win this atleast 3-0 however its Shamrock Rovers big night and odds of 1,90 on btts they not written off for scoring a goal. 2-1 spurs will do the job. :hope
I guess i could cover it on a 3-3 draw at 125/1 but would like to think bets in at HT :nana

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15th December I put 2 bets on a couple of days ago and yesterday after reading some of the tips here, reading up on the league tables and (possibly the enemy of a winning bet) a hunch. So far it's going well! Got two accas on the go: Acca 1: [Hapoel - Warsaw] +1.5 goals [PSV - Rapid] +1.5 goals [shamrock - Spurs] No Clean Sheet for Shamrock [udinese - Celtic] 1st half +1.5 [Ath. Madrid - Rennes] Ath. Madrid win/draw [Vienna - Malmo] +2.5 goals [bham - Maribor] +2.5 goals [AZ - Metalist] AZ win £3 bet wins £55.05 Acca 2: (placed few days ago, not enough reserach) [Hapoel - Warsaw] +1.5 goals [shamrock - Spurs] No Clean Sheet for Shamrock [Ath. Madrid - Rennes] Ath. Madrid win/draw [Vienna - Malmo] Vienna team goals +1.5 goals [bham - Maribor] Bham team goals +1.5 goals [AZ - Metalist] Metalist win (this was before the post about most Metalist plaers not going) [PAOK - Rubin] BTTS [udinese - Celtic] BTTS [Copenhagen - Liege] No clean sheet for Copenhagen [brugge - Braga] BTTS £5 bet, returns of £1082.15 Still on course for both to come in but I think the AZ - Metalist and Vienna - Malmo matches may destroy my second acca and the Vienna match destroy my 1st one. :(

I put 2 bets on a couple of days ago and yesterday after reading some of the tips here, reading up on the league tables and (possibly the enemy of a winning bet) a hunch. So far it's going well! Got two accas on the go:
That's brilliant and I'm really happy for you :) But after eventing is seriously frowned upon in the forum :ok Please post your bets up BEFORE the event ;)

Atletico Madrid vs Rennes - Over 3.5 @ 16/5 - Stan James Gregorio Manzano is under pressure to get a result out of this match and I think the home side will come out firing on all cylinders. They were three down against Espanyol after 20 minutes at the weekend, and only a performance here will go someway to restoring a little bit of faith in this team. Their last seven domestic games have seen a total of 29 goals which is quite a gut load. Rennes will rest the majority of their first team but the boys coming in to replace them have been told to use this game as an opportunity to impress Frédéric Antonetti. They are desperate for a win here, even though it means absolutely nothing in terms of the Europa League, but I just can't see them travelling to Spain and sitting back so I'm expecting an open game tonight. Atleti don't have to win to progress but I don't think a team of their stature and in their current circumstances, will play out a draw. Rennes are looking to impress and have absolutely nothing to lose. 16/5 is pretty big in my opinion.
3-1 FT POW!! :ok

Alkmaar - Metalist: Under 2.5 goals @ 2.40 (10Bet) 10/10 With a win Alkmaar can clinch qualification to the next round of the Europa League. A draw can still allow Alkmaar to advance provided Austria Wien don't win and cover the +6 goal differential advantage that Alkmaar currently holds (Alkmaar has +3 goal differential and Austria Wien has a -3 goal differential). So, Alkmaar may just be a bit careful knowing that even with a draw extreme things need to happen in Vienna. Of course, Alkmaar will want to win since this will make things even easier, but I don't think they will open the match up too much in case they allow an early goal and then have to play catch up. Metalist have qualified as group winners. Metalist's motivation will be to stay undefeated and collect some money which is enough, I think, to play a careful match. In the end, I believe the odds for the under 2.5 goals result are far too long and worth the bet. Austria Wien - Malmo: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.72 (Betfred) 10/10 Austria can only advance with a win but Alkmaar also need to lose. If Alkmaar draws then Austria Wien can advance but the win needs to be with enough goal differential to cover the +6 goal differential that favours Alkmaar. It will be difficult but I believe Austria will try which should open up the match. Malmo's has nothing to play for except pride and a bit of cash so I think they will play openly and possibly even score a goal. Austria Wien has a few injury issues in defense which also supports the overs. Essentially the dynamics of the match recommend the over 2.5 goals result. Club Brugge - Braga: Club Brugge @ 2.87 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 The odds for Brugge's win are certainly affected by the idea that a draw safely puts both teams into the next round. But this could be an opportunity to capitalise on the generous odds for Brugge's win. I think Brugge will want first place in the group and doesn't want to take any chances and lose the match and miss qualification. Brugge defeated Braga in the reverse fixture 1-2. Brugge is strong at home this year (6-1-1 in its league matches) and Braga is a bit weak in its away matches (1-3-2 in its league). Braga also has some mssing players in defense. In the end, the odds for the home win are too high and they make the bet worth the risk. Birmingham - Maribor: Both Teams to Score: Yes @ 2.00 (Paddy Power) 10/10 Birmingham needs to win if it is going to have any chances of advancing to the next round. Hence, I think the hosts will push forward for goals and open up the match. Birmingham has a 7:8 goals differential which indicates that they score and allow goals. Maribor has a 6:14 goals differential in the Europa League group stage which indicates that the defense is weak but that they also manage to score. Maribor has 9 out of 10 G/G results in its most recent European matches. The odds are good, I think, for both teams to score. Udinese - Celtic: 2-3 Match Goals @ 2.00 (Paddy Power) 10/10 Udinese can advance with a win or a draw. Celtic can advance only with a win. Udinese has 9 consecutive home wins in all competitions and averages 2 goals per match. Celtic is poor in its European away matches (1 win its last 10 Europa League matches) and in its away matches in Italy (0-2-6 record). In the group matches both teams have a 5:6 goals differential in 5 matches which indicates that on average they score and allow about a goal a match. Hence, I believe the 2-3 match goals bet covers the possible outcome and the odds are worth the risk.
-6 pts in the end....Wondering about Brugge playing against 10 and they took a 1-0 lead and then let 1st place slip....Austria Wien also was disappointing.....Maribor....well, they just couldn't score....You need a bit of luck....:\

AZ just totally screwed me.. Why couldn't they just press on until the end..
me too, but I watched the game and AZ actually played very well with a true desire to kill it. The veteran Methalist goalie though would not have any of that. If it wasnät for him, AZ would have completely destroyed Methalist. Oh well, it was a good bet on an unlucky night. Luckily I had the instinct to shuffle in a big freaking bet on a draw as soon as the AZ players realized they were through, it covered some if not a whole lot of my losses.

Hapoel - Legia Israeli team plays for the Uefa coefficient for his country. Like the previous match with Rapid, Hapoel will look to add another 3p. 2-0, 3-1 Hapoel win @ 2.00 William Hill
FT: 2-0
"You cannot beat the bookmakers" PAOK v Rubin Kazan Draw.. written all over this one, since 02.12 (13 days prior start) the russian bookie Betcity set 2.10 for a draw. Shamrock v Tottenham Tottenham will do what it is necesary and.. wait for Paok to get a win over tatars. After 45 minutes Spurs might lead 3-0. With the bookmaker Sportingbet: * First half: Over 1.5 goals @ 2.40 / Total match: Over 3.5 goals @ 2.55 * First half: Tottenham -0.5 @ 1.82 Bet365 Doubles: A. 1+2 / Bet365 / Odds: 4.30 1. PAOK - Rubin : PAOK (0) 2.15 2. Shamrock - Tottenham: 1x 2.00 B. 3+4 / Bet365 / Odds: 8.52 3. PAOK - Rubin: Draw @ 2.40 4. Shamrock - Tottenham: Tottenham -2.5 @ 3.55 FT: PAOK - Rubin 1-1 FT: Shamrock - Tottenham 0-4 -------------------------------------------------------- AZ Alkmar v Metalist Kharkiv Not once in this group AZ burn a lots of coupons, because of unexpected.. draws. Against an ukrainian team that has many players unavailable from midfield and attack, anything but a convincing win shall be considered surprise.. right? But.. draw, is what AZ needs tonight. So, draw @ 4.25 Unibet Penalty, Red Card... forgot, Metalist are from Ukraine. Club Brugge v Braga 1. Brugge 10p 11:8 2. Braga 10p 11:5 3. Birmingham 7p 7:8 4. Maribor 1p 6:14 I dont agree with odds for draw, 2.65 . A draw suits Brugge, but for Braga it means they play with a team that finished 3rd in the Champions League. Braga to play to the end and try to win in Belgium. Portuguese are in the next stage no matter result of this encounter, because of h2h with Birmingham - this is why in my oppinion they play for win, even with a weakened line. Open game FT: 1-1 Birmingham v Maribor Maribor are on target, "trend" with english team shall continue after Fulham - Odense 2-2. We are talking about an english team, not russian. Maribor to score goal FT: 1-0
She came into my life and made the living fine. Can love be measured by the hours in a day? With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the World's Best Betting Forum, The Punters Lounge uePCg.png

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 15th December Double bet Birmingham v NK Maribor - Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.91 (LIVE 50 mins approx.) Udinese v Celtic - Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.91 (LIVE 50 mins approx.) Was sat on the edge of my seat for most of the Udinese v Celtic game Anyway, made a very nice return on this bet. EDIT: Screenshot http://i43.tinypic.com/1z54wup.png

:welcome to PL :ok Could we please see some reasoning ;) Any picks without reasoning should go here ... http://forum.punterslounge.com/f6/midweek-bets-thread-15th-december-124616/#post2071812 Although, I apologise if English is not you're first language ;)
Thank for the correction u made,ill do it next time!

Hapoel TA 2:0 Legia Warsaw Match is without competitive importance and both teams have defensive absences. I expect open game at a very good weather, home team want to make happy their fans at Bloomfield stadium and away side to successfully complete this year. See some goals here... over 2,5 @2.00 unibet, Stan James 2/10 ------------------------------------------ Udinese 1:1 Celtic Game of day for me. Celtic need "only" to win if they want to progress. Udine will go to the next round even with a draw tonight. Both teams play a very good recently, but Celtic have won only once in 32 European away games inthe past seven years. Scottish clubs, meanwhile, have rustled up one victory in all of their 32 assignments on Italian soil across 54 years. On the other hand, Italians are very good in Europe this season (Inter, Milan, Napoli and Lazio will play in the spring), and all expect that Udinese join them. But low ticket sales (7,000 yesterday) indicates that interest of fans is a bit. Home team have all wins at their Friuli where they conceded only two goals in 7 Seria A games. But bad news is that must play two big games in the next 7 days, against Lazio and Juventus, so I believe that players won't be fully focused tonight. Top scorer Di Natale will probably start game on the bench. On the other hand, Lennon will be without injured Matthews, Loovens, Commons and Ledley. Wilson is back in defense while Izaguirre is fit, but likely won't play. Hoops have improved form and raised team moral. Although they need win, will play without pressure. Most powerful part of team's offensive with Hooper, Stokes, Samaras, Forest... and I see them how to score against three man defense Udinese. Course, host will play to a favorable result, maybe to win, but without Di Natale (at least 1st half) see chance for the Bhoys. I won't longer, in my view this is a good value, but for mini stake... 2dnb @4,68 nordic 1/10
-2 :(