England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December

Spooner

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December

Yes. Actually just checked and Blackburn weren't hammered 4-0 by Arsenal :$ So I don't know where that comment came from.
I did the same mistake. My guess is both aren't playing well and both wear blue and white kits :rollin

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December Bolton Vs. Aston Villa Selection: Aston Villa @ 3.11 Pinnacle Stake: 10/10 I'm surprised to see Bolton as favorites when they Aston Villa at the Reebok Stadium. Bolton have really struggled this season and are sitting 19th in the premiership. Bolton are also coming off a 3-0 defeat to Tottenham. Admittedly they were unlucky to have Gary Cahill sent off in that match but I think they would have been comfortably beaten by Spurs even if they had 11 men. Bolton are 1-4 in their last 5 games and have a poor recent H2H record against Villa at the Reebok, 1-2-5 in their last 8 games. Admittedly Villa did not look good against Man Utd last weekend where they fell tamely to a 1-0 loss. However, there is a big difference in quality between this weekends opposition and last weekends and I think we will see more commanding performances by their star performers. Darren Bent and Gabby Agbonlahor are due a breakout game and I think they will be looking forward to playing against a leaky Bolton defense. The Villans will be without Shay Given for this tie but I still think they will have enough prevail. At odds of 3.11 I think Villa are worth a punt, good luck :hope

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December Arsenal -1.5 @ 2.61 pinnacle Arsenal are playing well of late, with 6 wins and a draw in their last 7 games, where they have scored at least 2 goals in their 6 wins, and at least 3 goals in 4 of these games. Though they have only two clean sheets, they have managed to win by at least two goals in 4 of these games, inlcuding at home, where they have scored at least two goals in 4 of their last 5 home games, and won by at least two goals in 3 of them. They rested quite a few players and can see them being too good for an Everton side that has some mixed results in their recent games. Though they won at Bolton, Fulham and Blackburn, when they have gone on the road against some of the better sides, they have conceded goals, losing 2-1 at Newcastle, 3-1 at Chelsea and 2-0 at Man City. With Arsenal also celebrating their formation as club 125 years ago, then expect the players to have even more purpose and focus to win this game Bolton - Aston Villa under 2.5 @ 2.00 bet365 Bolton are having problems scoring goals, as they have scored just once in their last 3 games, which they have ended up losing all 3 games. Even at home, apart from their 5-0 win over stoke, in their other 5 home games they have scord just two goals, so they will not have it easy against this Villa side that will be looking to get a win on the road, where they have drawn 5 and lost 2 of their 7 road games. While they had 2-2 draws at Sunderland and Everton, they had scored just two goals in their other 5 away games, so they are another team that is finding goals hard to come by. Also they have not scored in their last 3 games overall, so with both teams finding it hard to score, and needing to get something from this game, then can see a low scoring game here. Liverpool -1.5 @ 1.95 bet365 Liverpool have drawn their last 4 home games, and after their loss to Fulham last week, expect them to be even more determined to get a win here. They have conceded the fewest goals in the league, but it is their goal scoring that is a problem. Though they create the chances, finishing them is the problem, and with their poor record against promoted sides, then this is another reason for them to lift here. QPR have been conceding goals, especially on the road, as they have lost 3-1 at Tottenham, 6-0 at Fulham and 2-0 at Wigan. They did win at Stoke and Wolves but this is a massive step for them as Liverpool are pretty upset with events of the last week and will be looking to take out some of their frustration on them. Wolves +1.5 @ 2.17 pinnacle With their problems in the centre of the park and now their best defender out, Man Utd will find it hard to dominate teams like they used. Also with their main attacking weapong (Rooney) not having scored in his last 8 games, then goals have been hard to come by for Man Utd. They have been managing to win games by the odd goal in 4 of their last 5 games, with a 1-1 draw with Newcastle the only game where they did not win 1-0. However this very good defensive display was mainly due to Vidic keeping the backline solid and dependable. With him gone, then Wolves, who have scored in 5 of their last 7 games, will be looking to keep this close. If Wolves do score, then Man Utd will need to score at least 3 goals in order for this bet to lose, and they have not scored two goals since October 1st in a 2-0 home win over Norwich (8 games ago), while they beat Chelsea 3-1 two weeks prior to that game, but that was when they were in very good goalscoring form. Even though Wolves have conceded at least two goals in their last 7 games, only Chelsea and Man City have scored three goals, so like Wolves to score, while Man Utd will be happy to do enough to edge this, especially after the disappointment of being knocked out of the Champions League. Also Wolves beat them at home last year in their last meeting of the two sides, while the previous two games Man Utd won by a one goal margin, so liking this to happen again here. Norwich - Newcastle over 2.5 @ 1.85 pinnacle Norwich have scored and conceded in 9 of their last 10 games, as they have scored at least two goals in 4 of their 5 home games, with each of these 5 home games going over. Newcastle have problems in defence with Taylor out and Coloccini a major doubt, while Guthrie and Tiote who sit in front of the defence are also out. However they have Ba up front who has been scoring for them, as they have managed to score and conceded in 8 of their last 10 games. Both teams should score given that the respective defences have been conceding on a regular basis. Swansea - Fulham under 2.5 @ 1.68 pinnacle Swansea have been very good at home, as they have 3 wins, 3 draws and a loss, with just two goals conceded in these 7 home games. Fulham have 3 clean sheets in their last 5 games, and especially on the road, where they have struggled in previous seasons, they have 3 clean sheets in their last 5 away games, and have allowed 3 goals in the other 2 road games. Neither side gives much away, and can see both sides cancelling each other out. Would not be surprised that not even one goal is scored here Season record: 59-74 (+14.92)

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December Norwich City Vs. Newcastle United Selection: Newcastle United @ 3.06 Pinnacle Stake: 10/10 Another fixture where I am surprised that the home team is favorite. Newcastle have been having a great season and deserve their 6th place position in the EPL. Newcastle are coming are off a very difficult run of fixtures where they failed to pick up many points. However, I think they were very unlucky in last weekends 3-0 loss against Chelsea where they should have been a man up for almost the entire game but the ref bottled the decision. Chelsea also scored a couple goals late on to inflate the scoreline unjustly. I think many people are worried about the defensive injuries to Steven Taylor, Mike Williamson, and Fabricio Coloccini (very doubtful) but the Magpies have good strength and depth in that area of the park. I think Newcastle will just have to shift a fullback into central defensive or drop a defensive midfielder back. Norwich have made a good start to the EPL but have looked defensively frail. Last weekends 5-1 drubbing by Man City was a little harsh but I think Newcastle's Demba Ba should find good success this weekend too. Norwich's recent form hasn't been great 1-3-1 and I don't think they deserve to be favorites for this match. The game will probably have a good amount of scoring opportunities in it but I fancy Newcastle to take all 3 points and get their push for European football back on track, good luck :hope

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December Norwich> Newcastle=over (1.80) Totosì stake 6 / 10 Norwich position 11° points 16 Newcastle position 6° points 26 Preview: Norwich: Injured: Elliot Ward (defender 0 / 0), James Vaughan (striker 3 / 0), Ritchie de Laet (defender 5 / 1); fall: Zak Whitbread (defender 2 / 0). Newcastle: injured Steven Taylor (defender 14 / 0), Mike Williamson (defender 1 / 0); in doubt: Danny Guthrie (6 midfielder / 0), Cheick Tiote (midfielder 9 / 0), Fabricio Coloccini (Defender 14 / 0); fall: Jonas Gutierrez (midfielder 13 / 1). The Norwich has a score in house w3-d2-l2 goals scored 12 goals against 10 while Newcastle has a score out of the house w3-d3-l1 goals scored 9 goals against 7. The home team has moved away from the danger zone, against QPR played well and got the 3 points. Newcastle in recent games has had some problems, have suffered a lot against teams the likes of City, United, Chelsea. Today will be playing this game with some very important defections in the defense. The defense is shaky and it is not safe because the owners do not replace players who seem confident and height. Both teams will play to win the game, so I think this is a challenge with many actions to goals. Steve Morison is the leading scorer for Norwich City with his 5 goals. Demba Ba has made ​​9 for Newcastle. A year ago, Newcastle was 10 in the standings with 18 points. It is now 6 with 26 points. In the last 5 games at home playing Norwich City, Norwich City won 3 times, I have matched Newcastle has won 0 and 2. The goal difference is 8-7 in favor of Norwich City. :hope:hope:hope

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December Wigan + 0.75 is currently just over evens on BET365, and that's enough for me to take. Wigan are nowhere near the worst ever Premier League side, and I really feel West Brom are being priced as though they are a top half side, which they aren't. I'd have said around 1.80-1.90 would have been a fair reflection for the home side here tbh. Massive game today for both sides as West Brom can still get sucked into a relegation scrap. I could be interested in the overs also. As both sides have pretty poor goalscoring records you'd normally expect few goals. But, neither side are great defensively, and Wigan do make a lot of defensive mistakes. I'm going for a score draw. Last season finished 2-2.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December Sunderland vs Blackburn There have been Over 2.5 Goals in 5 out of 7 of Sunderland's home games and there also have been Over 2.5 Goals in 5 out of 7 of Blackburn's away games. Overs for me in this fixture. 5pts Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.83 Bluesquare Swansea vs Fulham There have been Under 2.5 Goals in 5 out fo 7 of Swansea's home games and in 6 out fo 7 of Fulham's away games. Got to side with the Under 2.5 Goals in this fixture. 5pts Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.70 VC

Yes. Actually just checked and Blackburn weren't hammered 4-0 by Arsenal :$ So I don't know where that comment came from.
Though I haven't played football at any professional level, I find your reasoning off. Arsenal is of course, a place where you don't expect points, if you're Wigan, I doubt that the mentality of a professional footballer can write a match like that off totally and still, two weeeks after be boosted by confidence over a surprise win a fortnight ago.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December For todays Premier League action i'm taking; Arsenal vs Everton – under 2.5 goals 2.10 at Stan James (2 units) Arsenal will be starting this match with 4 centre backs playing in defence. Whilst that will help at set pieces both attacking and defensive wise, it will also limit them going forward in normal play and whilst I think Arsenal will get the win I think they will really struggle in doing so. Everton are a solid team and always willing to battle in every game. Arsenal’s return to form has been great to see but I think it’s a match like this were you will see how big losses of Nasri & Fabregas were to them as well the injury to Wilshire as you’ll need a bit of creativity to break down Everton. Ramsey and Arteta are capable of this, but Everton will of course know Arteta’s game inside out and this could disadvantage Arsenal today. I can’t see the pace of Walcott being too much threat against the excellent Baines, and whilst Gervinho may have the beating of Hibbert, he is still lacking confidence in front of goals and will miss Santos who offers great support down that left flank. Everton not offering too much attacking threat at the moment, they are always a danger from set pieces but with 4 CB’s Arsenal look more adept at defending these than they would normally. Liverpool vs QPR – QPR to score over 0.5 goals 1.91 at Boyle Sports (2 units) I think this should be a game with a few goals, and it’s surely not unrealistic to expect QPR to net once. Liverpool are likely to put out a quite an attacking team, with Carroll, Suarez, Kuyt and Bellamy all predicted to start. Add this to central midfield containing Adam and Henderson and its looks a team that is quite attack minded and whilst this may benefit over the course of the game, it may prevent Liverpool from keeping a clean sheet. QPR have a good attitude as could be expected from a Neil Warnock side and always give their all and with some decent attacking talents themselves have been able to find the net quite a lot recently, scoring in all of their last 7 league games including 3 vs Stoke, 2 against Man City and goals against Spurs and Chelsea. With that record they will be confident of getting one against this Liverpool team. Norwich vs Newcastle – over 2.5 goals 1.80 at Coral (3 units) I very nearly took Norwich over 1.5 team goals at 2.2, but am playing it a little more cautiously with this one, and I’m confident it will come in. Kiddo112 has already done an excellent write up on this match / bet and I can only echo his thoughts. We will see a really depleted Newcastle defence today, definitively no Steven Taylor and almost certainly no Collocini. With Mike Williamson also out there is a real lack of central defensive cover, so James Perch and one other may have to cover CB which would be a huge worry for me as he’s always looked a little out of his depth in recent performances. They will also miss the fight of Tiote and Guthrie in the centre midfield. With all these issues you would imagine that Norwich will be able to exploit them and they are generally good goal scorers at home as it is, with goals scored in all but one home game this season. Despite their defensive frailties today, Newcastle have proved themselves as an strong attacking force this season and still have a fully fit set of attacking players to choose from as Guttierez is now back availiable. Norwich have a pretty average at best defence and have conceded in all home games this season, so you would fancy this Newcastle attack to cause them problems. :hope

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December Arsenal v Everton. Both to score. 1.83 @ Bet365 (6/10) I reckon there's a better chance of this coming off than Arsenal winning by two goals which I will take if they allow Everton get at least one as well. Goalkeeping is crap for Arsenal as is the defending in general. Everybody has a chance against this team. Everton for me play better away from home. They have scored on their last three visits to Arsenal and can get goal or two today as well. There hasn't been a match between these two with just one team scoring since 2008, that's 6 matches. Norwich vs Newcastle. Both to score. 1.61 @ Bet365 (8/10) Money bet obviously. Both teams like to attack but defending is susrpect. Krul is doing fantastic job in the Toon net but you have to expect Norwich to score at home no matter what. Newcastle are fading away after great start. That's mostly because of playing without rotation. Don't think they will today but the surely will score, as will Norwich. WBA vs Wigan. Both to score. 1.80 @ Bet365 (5/10) Another both to score bet for me and this is obvious, like the other ones. Wigan are going down but not without a fight. Score draw or a narrow home win in this is what I reckon will happen. Wigan have scored on their last three visits to Hawthorns. West Brom are playing more solid ball game under Hogson but still are leaking in goals, even Bolton scored against them away, so why no Wigan? Liverpool -1.5 vs QPR. 1.81 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Not much to say here. Simply in terms of quality two different levels. Liverpool need to pick themselves up after some poor performances against teams like Swansea. QPR can score goals but can't defend and that is where this match will won for Liverpool. Man. United v Wolves. Over 3 goals. 1.84 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Big, very big game win for United after the Basel shock in midweek. I've expected them to be up for it in the very next match after poor performances but it has not happened this season. This is the time to get it right. The loss of Nemanja Vidic is huge and for me Johnny Evans is not good enough. Wolves most likely will score today and I can see a 2-1 home win here. Prefering the goal line over handicap.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December Chelsea - Manchester City Eleven out of fourteen Chelsea games ended up with at least 3 goals. Also conceded at least a goal in ten games this season. Games against top sides: Man. United 3 - 1 Chelsea Chelsea 3 - 5 Arsenal Chelsea 1 - 2 Liverpool Twelve out of fourteen Manchester City Premier League games ended up with at least 3 goals. Eleven games ended up with at least 4 goals. Also conceded goals in 10 games out of 14. Games agains top sides: Tottenham 1 - 5 Manchester City Man. Uniten 1 - 6 Manchester City Liverpool 1 - 1 Manchester City So we see both sides scoring and conceding. Specially Chelsea against top sides. And I hope this games will be no different, with at least 3-4 goals. Over 3 goals 2.20 bet365

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December SUNDERLAND v BLACKBURN Sunderland to win @5/6 - 5/10 BET365 I could be getting sucked into the 'new manager' factor or maybe I'm a bit biased as to the effect my fellow Northern Irishman Martin O'Neill could have on the Mackems but I seen enough of Sunderland last week v Wolves and the previous week against Wigan to think that they were more than tad unlucky to come away from both games empty handed. Blackburn on the other hand seemed to ride their luck somewhat in the victory against Swansea and I don't think the club are capable of stringing a good consistent run together given all the off-field shenanigans. This is big stakes for me so:hope Good luck all for this weekend!:ok

Sport Football (England - Prem)
Event Arsenal - Everton
Selection Arsenal
Strength 10/10
Date 10/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 1.57
Reasoning Small odds for the home team here, but Arsenal have no other option the to take the three points today and to get even closer to the top three of the table. Arsen Wenger and his players are showing great form recently after the terrible start and exactly in this home games against the teams from the middle of the table will be seen if the gunners are capable for something more this season. In their last home game Arsenal finished 1:1 against Fulham, so it will be really dissapointing if they didn't get the three points for second time in a row. Andre Santos got injured in the midweek and will miss the game today. Sagna and Wilshere are the other two big missings, but they are out for a long time now. Arsenal have a great record against Everton at home in the last years. The team didn't manage to win only two times from their last 16 home games against this opponent (14-2-0). Also Arsenal are celebrating 125 anniversary today, so another good motivation for the three points.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December Norwich - Newcastle: Norwich @ 2.40 (Stan James) 10/10 Norwich has a good opportunity to capitalise of its home field and get a win. Newcastle, I believe, has overachieved thus far and the signs of decline are apparent. The guests have not won in three matches albeit against the "big" teams of the Premier. Newcastle's defense will dearly miss Taylor and I think Norwich can take advantage of this and the team's dented confidence. Norwich has also lost three out of four but they were able to win the last home match and I think they can get the much needed points at home were they are okay (3-2-2) in this one at good odds.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December I will take Everton AH + 1 @ 2.1 Ladbrokes. Everton tend to give decent performances against the big teams, and I can imagine Cahill, Fellaini and Saha creating problems for Arsenal. I wouldn't be surprised by an upset here, so the additional safety of +1 is quite right for me.

Arsenal - Everton Arsenal played really well last week against Wigan and Wenger did a smart move by resting most of his players against Olympiacos. This season Everton struggled against teams in the top half of the table and lost all games against them (both home and away). I expect Arsenal continue their good run here. Swansea - Fulham Swansea have lost only 1 game at home this season and that was against Man.United and Fulham have won only 1 away game this season against bottom placed Wigan. Arsenal & Swansea +1 @ 2.21 (5 units) William Hill
Also followed people on Over 2.5 in Norwich-Newcaste and Both to Score in MU-Wolves game, so all my bets today won :beer

I am having one solitary bet on the football this weekend. West Bromwich Albion to beat Wigan Athletic @ 8/11 with Paddy Powers or Ladbrokes! Wigan had a win at Sunderland last time out, albeit a Sunderland that has hit rock-bottom, and even though they won 2-1, they were outplayed for most of the match. Sunderland had 52% possession and 17 shots on goal, whereas Wigan had 48% possession and only 7 shots on goal. Wigan have only managed 4 goals on the road this season, 2 of those goals coming against Sunderland. They have failed to score in 4 of their 7 away games, and they have lost 5 of their 7 matches on the road. West Brom have done ok. They have only won 2 games at home this season, against Wolves and Bolton, but they have had tough fixtures at home, including Man Utd, Stoke, Fulham, Liverpool and Spurs, and i firmly believe Wigan are the worst side in the Premiership, i would be quite disappointed if West Brom were not able to defeat this Wigan side. Wigan were all over the place against Arsenal last weekend and got crushed 4-0, West Brom lost 3-1 to Spurs also but this represents a great chance for West Brom to get back on track. Wigan are rock bottom of the table. The last time Wigan had 2 wins in a row was back in May but more significantly the last time Wigan won 2 AWAY games on the trot was all the way back to November 2006!!! West Bromwich Albion WIN @ 8/11 Ladbrokes :hope
Got this wrong! West Brom were awful.... Should have stuck to my first instincts, Norwich!

Norwich V Newscastle Have to expect goals here. Newcastle missing defenders S Taylor & Coloccini, and defensive midfielder Tiote is not expected to be back. Newcastle's defence has been fairly solid this year, but I think I am right in saying the back 4 were ever-presents, and so to now miss arguably their 2 best defenders is a big blow. Also Ryan Taylor looked very ropey against Chelsea last week, Sturrige had a field day. Some stats: -In Norwich's 7 home games, there have been 22 goals - F12 A10 Avg 3.14 -In their last 3 homes, there were 12 goals - F6 A6 Avg 4.00 -Norwich have yet to keep a clean sheet in 14 games -Both teams to score has landed in 12 of the 14 games -At home they conceded 3 to Blackburn, who are relatively free scoring (6th highest in PL) -Also failed to shut out QPR, Sunderland, Swansea & WBA - all struggling for goals this season -After opening clean sheets away to QPR & Sunderland, Newcastle have failed to have a shut out in their last 5, with both teams to score landing in all 5. Even before the Newcastle injuries, stats showed goals in this game. With these key missings at the back for Newcastle, I think it seals the deal. 3pts Both Teams To Score @1.75 - Blue Square 2pts Over 2.5 goals @1.92 - Betfair :hope
Excellent pick man -- won me a good bit of money on an accumulator with Arsenal to win too. :ok

Norwich V Newscastle Have to expect goals here. Newcastle missing defenders S Taylor & Coloccini, and defensive midfielder Tiote is not expected to be back. Newcastle's defence has been fairly solid this year, but I think I am right in saying the back 4 were ever-presents, and so to now miss arguably their 2 best defenders is a big blow. Also Ryan Taylor looked very ropey against Chelsea last week, Sturrige had a field day. Some stats: -In Norwich's 7 home games, there have been 22 goals - F12 A10 Avg 3.14 -In their last 3 homes, there were 12 goals - F6 A6 Avg 4.00 -Norwich have yet to keep a clean sheet in 14 games -Both teams to score has landed in 12 of the 14 games -At home they conceded 3 to Blackburn, who are relatively free scoring (6th highest in PL) -Also failed to shut out QPR, Sunderland, Swansea & WBA - all struggling for goals this season -After opening clean sheets away to QPR & Sunderland, Newcastle have failed to have a shut out in their last 5, with both teams to score landing in all 5. Even before the Newcastle injuries, stats showed goals in this game. With these key missings at the back for Newcastle, I think it seals the deal. 3pts Both Teams To Score @1.75 - Blue Square 2pts Over 2.5 goals @1.92 - Betfair :hope
FT: 4-2 Super show Kiddo :gimme

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December First post and my first non-"silly accumulator" bets today, 1. Arsenal Win, Norwich v Newcastle Over 2.5, Swansea v Fulham Under 2.5 2. Liverpool Win, Aston Villa Win £5 deposit into betfair, £2 stake on each, and now £17 balance which gives me a bit more to work with :cheers

Arsenal to bt Everton @ 1.571 (Pinnacle:7pts) Arsenal/Everton UNDER 3 goals AH @ 1.60 (Bet365:5pts) QPR +1.75 AH vs Liverpool @ 1.70 (bet365:5pts) Norwich vs Newcastle OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.827 (Pinnacle:7pts)
WIN..:D WIN..:D WIN..:D WIN..:D Good weekend this week, worked out perfectly in the end thankfully. +16.28 pts for today's games. Some nice calls in here aswell lads........:ok

WIN..:D WIN..:D WIN..:D WIN..:D Good weekend this week, worked out perfectly in the end thankfully. +16.28 pts for today's games. Some nice calls in here aswell lads........:ok
Looks like this week was one of those ones where not so many surprises were produced. Well done :ok

Norwich> Newcastle=over (1.80) Totosì stake 6 / 10 Norwich position 11° points 16 Newcastle position 6° points 26 Preview: Norwich: Injured: Elliot Ward (defender 0 / 0), James Vaughan (striker 3 / 0), Ritchie de Laet (defender 5 / 1); fall: Zak Whitbread (defender 2 / 0). Newcastle: injured Steven Taylor (defender 14 / 0), Mike Williamson (defender 1 / 0); in doubt: Danny Guthrie (6 midfielder / 0), Cheick Tiote (midfielder 9 / 0), Fabricio Coloccini (Defender 14 / 0); fall: Jonas Gutierrez (midfielder 13 / 1). The Norwich has a score in house w3-d2-l2 goals scored 12 goals against 10 while Newcastle has a score out of the house w3-d3-l1 goals scored 9 goals against 7. The home team has moved away from the danger zone, against QPR played well and got the 3 points. Newcastle in recent games has had some problems, have suffered a lot against teams the likes of City, United, Chelsea. Today will be playing this game with some very important defections in the defense. The defense is shaky and it is not safe because the owners do not replace players who seem confident and height. Both teams will play to win the game, so I think this is a challenge with many actions to goals. Steve Morison is the leading scorer for Norwich City with his 5 goals. Demba Ba has made ​​9 for Newcastle. A year ago, Newcastle was 10 in the standings with 18 points. It is now 6 with 26 points. In the last 5 games at home playing Norwich City, Norwich City won 3 times, I have matched Newcastle has won 0 and 2. The goal difference is 8-7 in favor of Norwich City. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHH :ok

Chelsea - Manchester City Eleven out of fourteen Chelsea games ended up with at least 3 goals. Also conceded at least a goal in ten games this season. Games against top sides: Man. United 3 - 1 Chelsea Chelsea 3 - 5 Arsenal Chelsea 1 - 2 Liverpool Twelve out of fourteen Manchester City Premier League games ended up with at least 3 goals. Eleven games ended up with at least 4 goals. Also conceded goals in 10 games out of 14. Games agains top sides: Tottenham 1 - 5 Manchester City Man. Uniten 1 - 6 Manchester City Liverpool 1 - 1 Manchester City So we see both sides scoring and conceding. Specially Chelsea against top sides. And I hope this games will be no different, with at least 3-4 goals. Over 3 goals 2.20 bet365
I'm going to go for similar reasoning, but take the Over 2.75 Goals line at 2.00, again with Bet365. I fancy an open game, with both sides capable of scoring and conceding, and if there's only three goals in the match as opposed to 4+, then the >2.75 line will return at least a small profit.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December Sunderland Vs. Blackburn Rovers Selection: Draw @ 3.65 Pinnacle Stake: 10/10 I fancy a draw when Martin O'Neill's Sunderland host Steve Keen's Blackburn at the Stadium of Light. Despite the lift Sunderland's new managerial appointment must bring the team they have yet to prove that they are a better team than their 18th position suggests. Last weekends 2-1 loss to Wolves must have been a bit demoralizing after missing a penalty whilst leading. Sunderland did not look effective as an attacking unit in that game and showed defensive frailties in the second half. Blackburn have been playing better than they were in the beginning of the season and are coming off an impressive 4-2 victory against Swansea. The teams moral and cohesiveness seems to be coming together and I see them having enough quality to get a draw here. I think these two teams are relatively similar in strength and that it will be hard to separate them in Sunday's early kickoff. I therefore think that odds of 3.65 for the draw represents acceptable value, goodluck. :hope

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December Hi mates great previews but my question is Does anyone make summary for thyir picks for long time? How can I know who mamakes profits from betting in here? The truth is majority of people are losers in the long time period. Do I have to do my own research who is on plus os is there any other way to check it?

Hi mates great previews but my question is Does anyone make summary for thyir picks for long time? How can I know who mamakes profits from betting in here? The truth is majority of people are losers in the long time period. Do I have to do my own research who is on plus os is there any other way to check it?
I do keep track of my bets and I am quite sure most of the punters here do as well. I have a simple excel spreadsheet where I enter match, pick, coefficient, stake and return. It automatically calculates my profit/loss so I can see how i am doing. At the end of the season I just review my bets and see which one don't make profit in a long run and avoid them the afterwards.