Italy - Serie A - 10-13 December

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December

ROMA - JUVE AGE OF TONIGHTS PLAYERS Stekelenburg (28) Rosi (24) - Heinze (33) - De Rossi (28) - Taddei (31) Perrotta ( 34) - Viviani ( 19) - Greco ( 25) Pjanic (21) Totti ( 35) - Osvaldo (25) Matri (27) Pepe ( 28) Estigarribia (24) Marchisio ( 25) - Pirlo ( 32) - Vidal (24) Chiellini (27) - Bonucci (24) - Barzagli ( 30) - Lichsteiner ( 27) Buffon (34) Why have I posted this? Because in the most crucial part of the game, the centerfield, Roma is young, unexperienced and lacks talent most of all!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December I cannot believe my eyes. Line-ups are out and Juve are now 2.37 on Bet365. What a bump. I really didn't see a drift happening. In for a penny, in for a pound... Roma: Stek, Taddei, DDR, Heinze, J. Angel; Pjanic, Viviani, Greco; Lamela; Totti, Osvaldo Juventus: Buffon, Lichsteiner, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini; Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio; Estigarribia, Matri, Pepe. That is a light and inexperienced midfield 3 for Roma. Time will tell now, but I am gutted I missed this inflated price.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Wow, wow, wow. I haven't been this disappointed in a loss in quite some time. Roma were there to be ripped apart. Juventus just didn't turn up. The whole front 6 played poorly, especially Pirlo and Vidal. They really did miss Vucinic's class. It was fukcing ridiculous how poor the final ball was. End to end late on but the touches were quite infuriating. A disastrous weekend for me, absolutely terrible.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December

Wow, wow, wow. I haven't been this disappointed in a loss in quite some time. ... It was fukcing ridiculous how poor the final ball was. End to end late on but the touches were quite infuriating. A disastrous weekend for me, absolutely terrible.
Seconded :sad

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Hey all, yes, very disappointing weekend this in the Serie A with Palermo, Milan and above all Juve being my biggest losers. Thank god for that -0.25 line Bet365 offered before kick off so it was at least just a half loss for me. About todays matchup: I am leaning towards an Inter win here. The team, battered by a sub par season, finally has some upswing after the clear Fiorentina win. Forlan is back I think as well. Thoughts?

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-12 December Inter look far too short based on the amount of odds on away favourites that have stalled this last weekend in Serie A. I presume they are so short because they are Inter. Genoa have only lost at home once this season to Milan. All things considered that is enough to take Genoa + 0.5 @ 1.65 - BET365.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-13 December Inter will be without Sneijder, Stankovic, Obi, Forlan, Jonathan, Ranocchia, Viviano. Genoa without Birsa, Kucka, Antonelli. Probable lineups Genoa (4-3-1-2): Frey; Mesto, Dainelli, Kaladze, Moretti; Rossi, Veloso, Constant; Merkel; Zè Eduardo, Pratto. Inter (4-4-2): Julio Cesar; Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Nagatomo; Alvarez, Motta, Cambiasso, Faraoni; Milito, Pazzini

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-13 December Genoa vs Inter Both sides are not fully effective but managed to win last round which is very important for their morale. None of them are willing less than the win here. Home side will be in a 4-3-1-2 with Frey; Mesto, Granqvist, Kaladze, Moretti; Rossi, veloso, Constant; Merkel; Jankovic, Ze Eduardo. Inter comes with 4-4-2: Jlio Cesar; Zanetti, Lucio, Samuel, Nagatomo; Faraoni, Thiago Motta, Cambiasso, Ogi; Pazzini, Milito. If Mourinho would have been the coach of this team we could have get Inter on handicap, but now we can only pray for goals. 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Italy - Serie A - 10-13 December Genoa - Inter: Inter @ 2.40 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 The odds for Inter's win are good, I think. Inter has won 3 out of 4 matches and may be on a bit of a streak before the holiday break. They need to get 9 points in the next three matches to make up for the stumbling earlier in the season. Without the CL matches to worry about it is certainly possible. Genoa has lost three out the 5 most recent matches and has been inconsistent this season. So, despite the away win at Siena in the last round I don't have any confidence in their ability to get anything against a superior roster that has improved its defense and should win one way or another. Inter has won this fixture in the last three seasons.