maximize.gif Cercle Brugge v Kortrijk (19:00 GMT) 2.1 3.69 4.3 97.98 %
maximize.gif Lierse v KV Mechelen (19:00 GMT) 2.39 3.57 3.35 99.70 %
maximize.gif Sint-Truidense VV v Mons (19:00 GMT) 2.36 3.7 3.3 99.70 %
maximize.gif Westerlo v Club Brugge (19:00 GMT) 5.58 3.88 1.77 100.19 %
maximize.gif Zulte Waregem v Lokeren (19:00 GMT) 2.2 3.4 3.8 101.18 %
Sunday 4 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Anderlecht v Oud-Heverlee Leuven (13:30 GMT) 1.15 8 25 103.46 %
maximize.gif Standard de Liège v KAA Gent (17:00 GMT) 2.27 3.64 3.6 99.30 %

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 2-4 December Hard games this weekend I think. Not to many big bets. Today: Beerschot - Racing Genk Beerschot is a decent team. it's going decent in their sportive ambitions, but financial there are some problems. The team might have to sell some strong players in the next transferwindow to make sure they keep on existin. Genk is a good team but Europe has been heavy for them. A lot of points where lost after champions League fixures, but they belong to the best 6 teams in belgium for sure. After a big loss in Valencia they had some trouble, but they played a good match against Gent. Gent won it but Genk had some chances for sure! Today they play against a weakerside then Gent and if they score their chances Genk will win for sure! my bet: Genk to win @2.44 (high stakes) gl all! :hope:hope

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 2-4 December Cercle Brugge to beat Kortrijk @ 1.95 (Sportingbet) Value getting sucked out of Cercle very rapidly so took it now before it might drop even more. I think Cercle is a great team with a mixture of good Belgian youngsters (Van Eeno, Mertens and new striker Vetokele), some great players who came from Sporting Lisbon on loan and some decent experienced players such as Iachtchouk and Vidarsson. I'm especially impressed with how little they give away at the back and that makes them a very hard team to beat. Cercle lacked efficiency in front of goal last couple of games, but apart from their first half against Club Brugge overall play was still good. A couple of weeks back I mentionned the awfull run Kortrijk was on in away games, but since then they got 7 points out of 9 away from home against decent opposition. I saw pieces of all those games and they were very effective against Lokeren and Beerschot en they faced Genk at the perfect moment considering their injuries and european football. For me there is still no reason to believe Kortrijk has all of a sudden become a good away team. I think Cercle is the better team and they will see this as a very winnable game to get back on track. Cercle to get the job done at home at pretty high stakes! Strength: 7/10

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 2-4 December

Hard games this weekend I think. Not to many big bets. Today: Beerschot - Racing Genk Beerschot is a decent team. it's going decent in their sportive ambitions, but financial there are some problems. The team might have to sell some strong players in the next transferwindow to make sure they keep on existin. Genk is a good team but Europe has been heavy for them. A lot of points where lost after champions League fixures, but they belong to the best 6 teams in belgium for sure. After a big loss in Valencia they had some trouble, but they played a good match against Gent. Gent won it but Genk had some chances for sure! Today they play against a weakerside then Gent and if they score their chances Genk will win for sure! my bet: Genk to win @2.44 (high stakes) gl all! :hope:hope
Well that didn't work. :rollin Oh well... thanks anyway. I went draw no bet on Genk, to give me extra coverage... not to be!

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 2-4 December auch.. awfull game. Genk played really poor, never being able to play at their level as they should... Offensively it sucked. Barda had some nice chances but missed them all (most of them off target) Kennedy is just way to poor for Genk I believe. Midfield was.. where they playing? no idea! and defense... well... If Genk keeps on playing like this it'll be a long and hard season for them! I'll come back later (after my own football game) to write about today's bets... I guess it'll be something like this: Lokeren to win (in Zulte Waregem) Sint Truiden to win (home vs Bergen)

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 2-4 December Lierse vs KV Mechelen: draw @ 3.30 (Sportingbet) First thing on my mind was UNDER 2.5 goals, but it didn't have much value. Both teams struggle to score goals and I think these 2 teams are comparable quality wise. KV Mechelen maybe has a little more to offer, but they are away from home and in poor form. Nobody likes to play draws and that's why they often offer value. Not many plays I like this weekend. Like Grieksken, I think this is a difficult card so why not play what I think has value... Strength: 3/10

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 2-4 December My bets today: Zulte Waregem - Lokeren Zulte Waregem is just not playing good enough this season. They got some talented guys, but they're lacking some leaders. Word is Dury would come back to Zulte Waregem in January to coach them, but noting confirmed. Lokeren is playing not good enough this season, but they seem to have a lot of problems playing home games... their away record isn't that bad at all.. 12 of the 17 points they have they won away. Lokeren has more quality and should win this easy. My bet: Lokeren to win @ 3.80 (medium-high stakes) Sint Truiden - Bergen Sint Truiden is playing better and better. Football is improved and they know how to play to make their best players usefull for the team. with Reza they got a good striker who is dangerous for every defense. Dufer is the danger from the right side. The weak point is in defense. The goalkeeper isn't that good at all. Sometimes he's keeping a great game, but sometimes he really sucks. Bergen played good football this season, but most of it was in home games. In away games they only managed to win 2 points, what is the worst of the league together with Westerlo. My bet: Sint Truiden to win @ 2.40 (medium stakes) last game: Lierse - KV Mechelen Lierse is a strange team. It could all work out great but it could fail awfull aswell. Defense of Lierse is ok. With only 19 goals conceded their defense is one of the better in the Jupiler Pro League. The real problem is offense. Only 10 goals scored in 15 games is awfull low. Now, Huysegems is a good an dangerous striker, but the games he could play wheren't the most easy games. Club Brugge, At bergen, At Anderlecht.. difficult games. A player with his qualities should be able to make a difference in a game as today. Mechelen from their side are playing poor. Still not good enough. Last week it was better, but question is what about this game? Lierse wants to win this really, it's a derby and fans will be present. I don't see Mechelen turning things around in this game actually. My bet: Lierse to win @ 2.4 (low stakes) gl all! :hope:hope

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 2-4 December Zulte-Waregem vs Lokeren: draw @ 3.40 (BWIN) Maybe these 2 teams are the most disappointing ones in the entire league. Both were expected to fight for a top 6 place but can't seem to get on track. Zulte-Waregem does not average 1 goal a game, but are pretty decent at the back. Lokeren seem to score a little bit easier but they don't have that 1 striker who's going make 15-20 goals. A lot of people expected great things from Harbaoui, including me, but he is just not scoring and was benched last week. Expect an other low scoring affair between 2 teams that have just won a combined 6 games out of 30... Strength: 3/10

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 2-4 December

Cercle Brugge to beat Kortrijk @ 1.95 (Sportingbet) Value getting sucked out of Cercle very rapidly so took it now before it might drop even more. I think Cercle is a great team with a mixture of good Belgian youngsters (Van Eeno, Mertens and new striker Vetokele), some great players who came from Sporting Lisbon on loan and some decent experienced players such as Iachtchouk and Vidarsson. I'm especially impressed with how little they give away at the back and that makes them a very hard team to beat. Cercle lacked efficiency in front of goal last couple of games, but apart from their first half against Club Brugge overall play was still good. A couple of weeks back I mentionned the awfull run Kortrijk was on in away games, but since then they got 7 points out of 9 away from home against decent opposition. I saw pieces of all those games and they were very effective against Lokeren and Beerschot en they faced Genk at the perfect moment considering their injuries and european football. For me there is still no reason to believe Kortrijk has all of a sudden become a good away team. I think Cercle is the better team and they will see this as a very winnable game to get back on track. Cercle to get the job done at home at pretty high stakes! Strength: 7/10
Lierse vs KV Mechelen: draw @ 3.30 (Sportingbet) First thing on my mind was UNDER 2.5 goals, but it didn't have much value. Both teams struggle to score goals and I think these 2 teams are comparable quality wise. KV Mechelen maybe has a little more to offer, but they are away from home and in poor form. Nobody likes to play draws and that's why they often offer value. Not many plays I like this weekend. Like Grieksken, I think this is a difficult card so why not play what I think has value... Strength: 3/10
Zulte-Waregem vs Lokeren: draw @ 3.40 (BWIN) Maybe these 2 teams are the most disappointing ones in the entire league. Both were expected to fight for a top 6 place but can't seem to get on track. Zulte-Waregem does not average 1 goal a game, but are pretty decent at the back. Lokeren seem to score a little bit easier but they don't have that 1 striker who's going make 15-20 goals. A lot of people expected great things from Harbaoui, including me, but he is just not scoring and was benched last week. Expect an other low scoring affair between 2 teams that have just won a combined 6 games out of 30... Strength: 3/10
Lost the big one but hit the 2 smaller ones to make it a good day with over 7 units won. Cercle had more and better chances and had about 70% of possession, but it wasn't to be. Got lucky with the last minute goal from Lierse, so I'm not complaining :)

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 2-4 December Standard Liege - Gent: Draw @ 3.50 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 This is an important match between Liege (4th; 28 pts) and Gent (2nd; 32 pts). Both teams are in good form in the last 8 matches (Liege: 5-2-1; Gent: 6-1-1). The teams both have good respective home/away records (Liege: 7-1-0; Gent: 4-2-1). Liege's performance may be a bit mitigated by some extra fatigue from the mid-week Europa League match against Hannover. The hosts should be favourites, but I think odds of around 2.00 are a bit short. Basically, I don't see either team losing the match and therefore the draw is attractive at the given odds.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 2-4 December Grieksen, any info for the Standard Liege vs Gent match, since Anderlecht sliped today at home i personally see Standard wining today, as they do have great home record where they havent lost a single match yet 7 wins and 1 draw, also i see this game going over 2.5 goals as both teams are scoring a lot of goals home and away, any info would be helpful from any of the Belgian tipsters, thanks in advance