Germany - Bundesliga - 2-4 December

Friday 2 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bayer 04 Leverkusen v 1899 Hoffenheim (19:30 GMT) 1.8 3.95 5 100.87 %
Saturday 3 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Kaiserslautern v Hertha BSC (14:30 GMT) 2.56 3.6 3 100.17 %
maximize.gif Borussia Mönchengladbach v Borussia Dortmund (14:30 GMT) 3.75 3.65 2.16 100.36 %
maximize.gif FC Bayern München v Werder Bremen (14:30 GMT) 1.33 6 11.2 100.56 %
maximize.gif SC Freiburg v Hannover 96 (14:30 GMT) 2.52 3.6 3.1 99.72 %
maximize.gif VfL Wolfsburg v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (14:30 GMT) 2.48 3.6 3.1 100.36 %
maximize.gif VfB Stuttgart v 1. FC Köln (17:30 GMT) 1.5 4.75 8 100.22 %
Sunday 4 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hamburger SV v 1. FC Nürnberg (14:30 GMT) 1.99 3.75 4.3 100.17 %
maximize.gif FC Schalke 04 v FC Augsburg (16:30 GMT) 1.43 5.1 10 99.54 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 2-4 December

Event Bayer Leverkusen - Hoffenheim
Selection Bayer Leverkusen
Strength 10/10
Date 02/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 1.80
Reasoning Last week, Bayer just could draw, 3-3, with Hertha Berlim, away, butut Hoffenheim is not making a good season. They draw 1-1 with Freiburg, at home, reaching the 18 points – five more than the relegation zone - and they are in the modest ninth position. Hoffenheim also is experiencing some disciplinary problems. This week, Roberto Firmino and Chinedu Obasi arrived late to the training session and they were not called to today's game. And this was just another episode of indisciplinary at the club. Remember that Roberto Firmino is the best scorer of the team and his absence will be very bad to the team.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 2-4 December Bayer vs Hoffenheim Home side comes after a thrilling 3-3 to Hertha and will benefit from the absentees that Hoffenheim has: Firmo and Obasi. Another fact is the Hoffenheim is having 3 consecutive defeats lately on away games. Do not go in such conditions for 1 x 2 cause this is Bundesliga all about - different results than the obvious choices! Bayer scored regularly at home while Hoffenhein did have scoring problems, but conceded regularly 2-3 goals. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with bet365

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 2-4 December Leverkusen - Hoffe Leverkusen overplayed Chelsea with 2:1, where hosts managed to bounce back after the opening goal from Drogba. Leverkusen is strong home side wiwth 7-2-2 in last 11 home matches. Anyway they are with 2 winless games in domestic league after losing from Shalke 04 with 0:1 and making 2:2 draw against Hamburger in their last 2 Bundesliga home games. Leverkusen is leader in their CL group and will got important away game in Belgium after 4 days against Genk. I really doubt that they will risk to lose their confidence and will underestimate tonights game against Hoffenheim. In last Bundesliga game Leverkusen managed to bounce back from 2:0 for Hertha in Berlin, up to 2:3 after hattrick by Derdoyk, but finished 3;3 at the end. Derdoyk is showing great form and I expect him to score tonight again. Leverkusen is playing comfortable against Hoffenheim lately, as they got 5 wins and 1 draw against them in their last 6 meetings. Head-to-head: Leverkusen - Hoffenheim Leverkusen Hoffenheim 2:1 23.04.2011 Hoffenheim Leverkusen 2:2 27.11.2010 Hoffenheim Leverkusen 0:3 24.01.2010 Leverkusen Hoffenheim 1:0 15.08.2009 Hoffenheim Leverkusen 1:4 13.02.2009 Leverkusen Hoffenheim 5:2 30.08.2008 Hoffe is having bad period right now, as after their coach left the club, the team spirt is very low and it seems that players lacks of ambition. Also regulars Frimino and Obasi are out of the squad due to coming late to training session. Hoffe got 4 games winless run, losing 2 of them in their last 4 Bundesliga matches. On the road the team is performing much weaker, as they got 4 straight loses, showing quite shaky defensive lines and in the same time huge scoring problems. 20.11.2011 D1 Hamburger SV 2-0 Hoffenheim 29.10.2011 D1 Schalke 04 3-1 Hoffenheim 15.10.2011 D1 VfB Stuttgart 2-0 Hoffenheim 25.09.2011 D1 1.FC Köln 2-0 Hoffenheim I see huge home advantage here and I expect Leverkusen to win the full pack of points tonight.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 2-4 December Hey guys, after a bad start last week I am gonna give it another try. Some interesting games coming up this weekend. I will not bet on all but here are a few I selected: Leverkusen - Hoffenheim 1 - 1.72 @ bwin Hoffenheim lost the last four games away. They really should get their points at home in which they also failed last weekend. Leverkusen is unbeaten in the last four games so they will definitely go for the win at home! Stanislawski, the coach of Hoffenheim, threw Obasi and Firmino out of the team because of discipline problems (both showed up too late for some training or something). Firmino was the goalscorer last week. Who else should do ist now? Surely Hoffenheim has some big names in their offensive but all are playing really unconstant and mostly shitty this season. So Hoffenheim has to deal with many problems which will definitely be good for Leverkusen. Freiburg - Hannover 1X - 1.42 @ bwin Hannover lost the last five games on the road. Additionally they lost against Liege on Wednesday (also an away game). They are not in that good shape that they were last season (maybe European League is too much for yet unexperienced players on international level). Freiburg got five points from the last three games. They did not lose any of the last three games. They always fight, are a good homeside and are definitely good for one point in this match in my opinion. Kaiserslautern - Berlin X2 - 1.57 @ bwin Kaiserslautern is the favourite opponent of Berlin. There is no other club that Berlin was able to defeat as often as Kaiserslautern. Overall they have 23 wins against Kaiserslautern. Also they scored their most goals (83) against Kaiserslautern. That is what statistics say but besides that Kaiserslautern did not play bad the last few games. They only got two points out of the last four games but they were very unlucky and had often bad luck. Anyway at least a point should be possible for Berlin here! Wolfsburg - Mainz 2 - 2.9 @ bwin What do we got here? Wolfsburg has 8 losses out of 14 matches. Way too much for Magath and whole Wolfsburg. Mainz wants the third win in a row and I think that Wolfsburg is a good ground to get it. In this matchup the home team won three times and the away team won six times! I will definitely think that this will happen again. A very weak Wolfsburg (only one win out of the last five games) lost in Augsburg last week and due to that loss Magath (Wolfsburg coach) refused to speak with his team after the game and even in the first training sessions a few days after this embarrassing loss. Mainz is on fire and comes right from a win against big Munich. Very high odds here and I admit that this one is kind of a risky prediction. So feel free to cover yourself with a DNB or 2X option! Stuttgart - Cologne 1 - 1.48 @ bwin Kind of a tough one here. Stuttgarts last win against Cologne at home was over 15 years ago!!! Also Stuttgart won only one out of the last five games. They might have luck to meet Cologne here, because Cologne is not that better at the moment. They lost four out of the last five games. I have to mention that both teams here managed to get their last wins against Augsburg. What I want to say here is that a win of Stuttgart is not the save bet as it looks at first glance. I went on Stuttgart some days ago due to high odds. Now after going through the statistics I would definitely go on the save side and do some kind of DNB or 1X option. Sunday combination: 2 homewins! 2.58 @ bwin Th first match on sunday will be Hamburg against Nuremburg. Hamburg is unbeaten under their new coach Fink. And Fink is the coach in Hamburg since six games. So he has kind of a good streak at the moment. Hamburgs best statistic against all clubs in the Bundesliga is the statistic against Nuremburg. I will add the fact that Nuremburg lost the last four games on the road and this will definitely be the fifth! The second game on sunday is Schalke versus Augsburg. Augsburg is a very weak side which will have a hard time in the Bundesliga this season. Schalke did not show that good and clear match that everyone expected against the romanians yesterday but I will predict an equal match here. Schalke will win by one or two goals. Not good looking but effective, because they are a good homeside and Augsburg is one or the most weakest side in the Bundesliga!

Bayer vs Hoffenheim Home side comes after a thrilling 3-3 to Hertha and will benefit from the absentees that Hoffenheim has: Firmo and Obasi. Another fact is the Hoffenheim is having 3 consecutive defeats lately on away games. Do not go in such conditions for 1 x 2 cause this is Bundesliga all about - different results than the obvious choices! Bayer scored regularly at home while Hoffenhein did have scoring problems, but conceded regularly 2-3 goals. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with bet365

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 2-4 December Somehow I dont believe in Bayer's win tonight. Like sportxtipster said, this is Bundesliga, very unpredictable, and Hoffenheim still has very talented squad. Babel and Ibisevic in attack, very dangerous. Salihovic, Williams, Rudy along with Weis who is back in the middle, hardworking players, fighting for every ball. Defence is not bad either. These odds are not properly set and 4,30 for Hoffenheim win is huge, I'll try it with small stakes:spank

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 2-4 December Good analyses everybody:clap In my opinion there are two important questions tonight: -Which Leverkusen face will we see tonight? Leverkusen lacks consistency big time. They win against Chelsea and Valencia and are at the same time not really able to compete with the German Top 5. Started at Dresden four months ago and is still to be seen just like last weekend at Hertha. They haven't won two consecutive league matches since August: not consistent. -Can Hoffenheim finally take some of their chances? They scored 12 times in their first 6 matches. And in the following 8 they only scored 4 times. Scored only once in the last 4 away games. But that's not due to the fact they lack opportunities. I just checked their last three away games to confirm my impressions and in those 3 games they had an average of 15 shots (5 on goal), believe it or not, but most top teams don't have such an average on the road. At the same time it means: they took 45 shots (15! on goal) - and got only 1 goal. Simply awful. I expect this trend to continue and I put my money on it. Leverkusen got the quality to score goals no matter the opponent. And if Hoffenheim continue to do what they did in the last 4 away games, then Leverkusen could win by 2(+) goal margin. My opinion: Either Hoffenheim will get 1 or three points or they will go down. Therefore (european) HC Leverkusen @ 21/10 PaddyPower, small stakes.

Good analyses everybody:clap In my opinion there are two important questions tonight: -Which Leverkusen face will we see tonight? Leverkusen lacks consistency big time. They win against Chelsea and Valencia and are at the same time not really able to compete with the German Top 5. Started at Dresden four months ago and is still to be seen just like last weekend at Hertha. They haven't won two consecutive league matches since August: not consistent. -Can Hoffenheim finally take some of their chances? They scored 12 times in their first 6 matches. And in the following 8 they only scored 4 times. Scored only once in the last 4 away games. But that's not due to the fact they lack opportunities. I just checked their last three away games to confirm my impressions and in those 3 games they had an average of 15 shots (5 on goal), believe it or not, but most top teams don't have such an average on the road. At the same time it means: they took 45 shots (15! on goal) - and got only 1 goal. Simply awful. I expect this trend to continue and I put my money on it. Leverkusen got the quality to score goals no matter the opponent. And if Hoffenheim continue to do what they did in the last 4 away games, then Leverkusen could win by 2(+) goal margin. My opinion: Either Hoffenheim will get 1 or three points or they will go down. Therefore (european) HC Leverkusen @ 21/10 PaddyPower, small stakes.
I dont understand your bet ....mate....you are very confusing

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 2-4 December Leverkusen - Hoffenheim This is a pick for today of me: Leverkusen is having a good period winning last game home in Championsleague 2-1 against Chelsea London.H2H from their last 6 meetings, Leverkusen won 5 of them . Clear HW here... Pick: H Odds: 1.75 Stake: 8 Bookie: myBet

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 2-4 December Gladbach-Dortmund AH-0,25 @1,80 6/10 12bet Gladbach's Reus who scored 10 out of 23 goals is out with a toe injury. Furthermore de Camargo (2 goals) is out and therefore Gladbach will have bir problems to score as Dortmund has one of the best defense as well. Gladbach is too much dependent on Reus in the offense without him they cannot do very much. Dortmund will miss Bender and Subotic but I think they are capable of winning this one.At least they will draw.My call 0:1 GL

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 2-4 December Gladbach - Dortmund: Draw @ 3.60 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 The teams are in 2nd and 1st place respectively. They both have 29 points and an identical WDL record, separated only by goal differential in favour of Dortmund. Hence, Dortmund's odds are a bit short. Yes, they do have a better quality roster but Gladbach is undefeated at home (5-2-0) and Dortmund has its share of away stumbles (3-2-2). Furthermore, Dortmund has an important CL match coming up and may be somewhat distracted. Both teams will be happy to avoid defeat in such a match and I expect that both will focus on their defense which increases the chances of the draw. I believe the odds for the draw represents good value. Stuttgart - Cologne: Cologne or Draw (Double Chance) @ 2.80 (William Hill) 10/10 The current tables standings and Cologne's away record doesn't recommend this bet, but I believe the odds for Stuttgart are too short. Stuttgart has a sound 4-1-2 home record but the host's form in the last 5 matches has been poor (1-2-2). Cologne's away record is weak (2-0-4) but they won at Leverkusen and the guests have a 5-3-0 H2H record at Stuttgart. This could be the match where Cologne ends its 3 game losing streak in away matches. The odds are certainly worth the risk.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 2-4 December Borussia M. vs Dortmund The derby in Germany between first placed teams is promising a real show today. High scoring teams and good defenses on both sides. Home side is very good at home while Dortmund managed a win only at Bayern, in a match that every one expected to end as a draw as the teams played. For me this match might end with a home win, but even a draw is a good result for the home side. home +0.5 AH @ 1.98 with >bet365 Stuttgart vs Koln Great odds for the Goats here, but this is a risky bet. I do believe that Stuttgart might win, but I will bet against them as the tradition says this is a meeting that in last 6-7 year never been won by the guests. Koln won 5 times and made 3 draws here. Koln has been very bad against Borussia M. last round, but we can also say the away side has been too good for them. Stuttgart had huge problems with Augsburg and I think this bet worth a try. away + 1 @ 2.17 with Pinnacle Sports Freiburg vs Hannover96 Home side is set to win the match as the guests are bot looking good lately. Hannover is a solid team, but lately are out of form with 1 win in last 7 games. Freiburg is staying often inside the limits imposed and I think we could have such a result here. The game is too tight to chose a winner so I think here is the best option. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with Bet365

Leverkusen - Hoffenheim This is a pick for today of me: Leverkusen is having a good period winning last game home in Championsleague 2-1 against Chelsea London.H2H from their last 6 meetings, Leverkusen won 5 of them . Clear HW here... Pick: H Odds: 1.75 Stake: 8 Bookie: myBet
2-0 FT WON

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 2-4 December Bayern-Bremen: Bremen +1,75 @ 2.08 Bet365 Last week I said that it'd be very difficult for Bayern to win against Mainz by a 2 goal margin. In the end Bayern lost and were even weaker than I had expected. For Bayern fans that game was the sad proof that Bayern depend much stronger on Schweinsteiger than on Robben or Ribery. Without him they lack compactness, balance, control. If you miss a winger, you'll have a problem on the wing. If you miss a central midfielder on Schweinsteiger's level, your entire play will be different. And he won't play today. Just take a look at the numbers: 14,5 league and CL games with him: Bayern conceded 5 goals 4,5 league and CL games without him: Bayern conceded 7 goals But it's not only about defensive problems, the whole pressing is different, there's a huge hole between the back four and the midfield, the flow has gone. Plus Schweinsteiger has delivered the most pre-assists for Bayern. That's the first reason why the odds leave me puzzled. The second is: this is Bayern-Bremen, a huge game in Germany, not only because it's 3rd vs 4th but because it's an absolute classic: the Nord-Süd-Gipfel. And in those games we'll never have (such) a high favourite. At the Allianz Arena (opened in 2005) Bayern won only 1 of 6 games against Bremen (1-4-1). Bremen are normally an offensive team, they play a high line and therefore struggle defensively. But against Bayern they usually play like nearly every team plays: 10 men behind the ball, parking the bus, waiting for counter-attacks. That's why they didn't concede many goals in Munich over the last few years. They're able to play like this and nearly every recent Bayern game showed how much Bayern struggle against those teams atm. Bremen's Pizarro (11 goals, 4 assists) will be available again, but I don't know if he'll be on the starting line-up. I wouldn't be surprised if Bremen can earn a draw today. However, I'd be very surprised if Bayern win by a 2 goal margin.

Gladbach - Dortmund: Draw @ 3.60 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 The teams are in 2nd and 1st place respectively. They both have 29 points and an identical WDL record, separated only by goal differential in favour of Dortmund. Hence, Dortmund's odds are a bit short. Yes, they do have a better quality roster but Gladbach is undefeated at home (5-2-0) and Dortmund has its share of away stumbles (3-2-2). Furthermore, Dortmund has an important CL match coming up and may be somewhat distracted. Both teams will be happy to avoid defeat in such a match and I expect that both will focus on their defense which increases the chances of the draw. I believe the odds for the draw represents good value. Stuttgart - Cologne: Cologne or Draw (Double Chance) @ 2.80 (William Hill) 10/10 The current tables standings and Cologne's away record doesn't recommend this bet, but I believe the odds for Stuttgart are too short. Stuttgart has a sound 4-1-2 home record but the host's form in the last 5 matches has been poor (1-2-2). Cologne's away record is weak (2-0-4) but they won at Leverkusen and the guests have a 5-3-0 H2H record at Stuttgart. This could be the match where Cologne ends its 3 game losing streak in away matches. The odds are certainly worth the risk.
Yes!!! :nana:nana

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 2-4 December Hamburger - Nurnberg Hamburger is taking the 15th position in the table, which is quite strange to me. Imo the team got the quality and is capable to fight for european spots and I expect them strong motivated for the full pack of points against Nurnberg. Hamburger improved their performance lately, making 6 games unbeaten run, but managed to win only 2 of these matches, making 4 draws. Hamburger is playing more than comfortable against Nurnberg as they got 7 wins and 2 draws with them in their last 9 meetings here. Nurnberg is the team with the worst form in Germany, despite their win in last round over Kaiserslaurten at home with 1:0. They got 5 loses and 3 draws before that showing huge scoring and defensive problems. Nurnberg are poor travelers with 2-0-5 in their last 7 visits, as one of the wins was over Aue for DFB Pokal. I expect strong motivated Hamburger to win this one, but prefer safer asian line due to the many draws they are doing. Hamburger(-0.25)AH 1.70 @ Pinnacle

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 2-4 December Hamburg -1AH , 2.79 pinnacle , 10units Hamburg started the season in a very surprising way. They were so bad they were the rock bottom of the table. They did not play well and they did not win points so the coach had to go. They got in a new coach. He came from Basel where he did a great job , just remember that game against Manchester United at Old Traford theatre. Since the new coach came they play good football especially in the last 15 - 20 minutes of their games. And they extended their periods of good play by each passing game so now they are one of the top five teams in the league and you can expect Hamburg to make a few good winning streaks. Nurnberg on the other hand plays worse by each passing game or at least their results get worse. They conceded 8 in their last two road games and they lost for straight on road. I have no doubt Hamburg will win here and given their performance in recent game I think they will win by 2 goals at least.