Scotland - Irn-Bru First Division (30th November)

tamintl

First post here so be nice... :clap Hoping to post my insight . Been reading these forums for a wee while and have used some of the advice to great effect. I thought I would try offer something in return. AYR UNITED VS. PARTICK THISTLE Pick: Under 2.5 @ EVS (William Hill) Reasoning: Ayr - position 9th out of 10: 15points Partick Thistle - 7th out of 10: 16 points Unders seems like the obvious choice here and I was surprised when I saw Evens for this. 3 of Ayr's last 5 have gone unders 3 of Partick's last 5 have gone unders An important factor is the weather, being from Scotland I know how bleak the weather can be. Forecast for Ayr (Wednesday 30th) at 18.00 Tonight we have 9*C with 25 mph winds and Heavy rain. :puke This would again suggest unders is a good choice. http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2656708 I'm fairly confident on this one. Any feedback would be great! Regards

Re: Scotland - Irn-Bru First Division (30th November) I agree with you tamintl. Ayr have only managed to score 4 goals in their last 5 home matches, and patrick thistle have only scored 3 in their last 5 away matches. I believe a 1-0 home win or 0-0 draw is the most likely here :ok

Re: Scotland - Irn-Bru First Division (30th November)

First post here so be nice... :clap Hoping to post my insight . Been reading these forums for a wee while and have used some of the advice to great effect. I thought I would try offer something in return. AYR UNITED VS. PARTICK THISTLE Pick: Under 2.5 @ EVS (William Hill) Reasoning: Ayr - position 9th out of 10: 15points Partick Thistle - 7th out of 10: 16 points Unders seems like the obvious choice here and I was surprised when I saw Evens for this. 3 of Ayr's last 5 have gone unders 3 of Partick's last 5 have gone unders An important factor is the weather, being from Scotland I know how bleak the weather can be. Forecast for Ayr (Wednesday 30th) at 18.00 Tonight we have 9*C with 25 mph winds and Heavy rain. :puke This would again suggest unders is a good choice. http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2656708 I'm fairly confident on this one. Any feedback would be great! Regards
Good first post Welcome :ok

Re: Scotland - Irn-Bru First Division (30th November)

Final Result: 0-0 Cash!!!!! Hope some of you followed!