Belgium - Jupiler League - 25-27 November

Friday 25 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Standard de Liège v KV Mechelen (19:30 GMT) 1.45 4.5 8.5 102.95 %
Saturday 26 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Zulte Waregem v Anderlecht (17:00 GMT) 5.5 3.75 1.66 104.85 %
maximize.gif Beerschot AC v Kortrijk (19:00 GMT) 2.2 3.4 3.4 104.28 %
maximize.gif Cercle Brugge v Lokeren (19:00 GMT) 2.1 3.5 4 101.19 %
maximize.gif Lierse v Club Brugge (19:00 GMT) 5.5 3.6 1.75 103.10 %
maximize.gif Sint-Truidense VV v Oud-Heverlee Leuven (19:00 GMT) 2.1 3.5 3.65 103.59 %
maximize.gif Westerlo v Mons (19:00 GMT) 2.51 3.4 2.8 104.97 %
Sunday 27 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KAA Gent v Racing Genk (17:00 GMT) 2.05 3.6 3.75 103.22 %

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 25-27 November Yeah, was coming in here to say I was probably going to lay off Westerlo. I read the papers today and no Arbeitman and De Smet. Ngolok uncertain and Wils suspended. That is probably too much. A shame because I really would like to start opposing Bergen. They are still playing OK but it's less fluent then at the start of the competition, especially away from home they are vulnerable. Perbet also stopped scoring. Might still take it, perhaps with smaller stakes...

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 25-27 November Standard Liege vs Mechelen Home side is in a tremendous form scores many goals and is undefeated in last 7 games. Mechelen is win less in last 4 games and has just 1 point to Beerschot, 2-2. Mechelen concedes goals against the best teams in the league, while against medium and lower teams managed to get a good balance between scoring and conceding. Expect a home win, but not many goals in this game. 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 2.05 with bet365

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 25-27 November No time tomorrow, I'll come back later today with my bets for tomorrow. Today's bet: Standard - KV Mechelen Standard is playing good at home during this season. The away games are the big problem for them. Last games they found their better form again. They'll start as usual I guess: Bolat - Goreux, Kanu, Felipe, Pocognoli - M.Bia, Seijas, Vainquer, V. Damme - Cyriac Tchite Tchite is back scoring, Bia found his place in the midfield and the team seems to start playing better and better Mechelen has trouble infront. Strikers don't seem to score and the only one being able to score seems Gorius. VD Berg, Alibec still trouble scoring, Ruiz still not 100% fit. line up: Renard - Chen, Biset, Pandza, Gomsi - Iddi, De witte, Gorius, Cordaro, Destorme - Alibec game is sold out so Standardfans will be for 100% behind their team. Because Standard's form is rising and Mechelen is still in a terrible form my bet is clear: Standard to win (high stakes) gl all! :hope:hope

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 25-27 November first of all I want to tell all the guys who are planning to bet on Gent: Jorgacevic is sold (1st goalkeeper), Boeckx has a concussion and won't be playing (2nd goalkeeper). I'm not sure what I'll bet, but I think you should know that before betting.... My bets for tomorrow: Zulte Waregem - Anderlecht Zulte Waregem is struggling this season. Hard season not really good football,.... They managed to take 3 draws in a row now, but that was against teams that wheren't Anderlecht. Anderlecht has a great team and a big squad. Even with the injury's they should be able of winning this game. I actually don't know why the odds are so high. In Europa League anderlecht is trough to the next round so they don't have to save energy and they can just go for it. My bet: Anderlecht to win (high stakes) Lierse - Club Brugge Lierse has an hard season. Defensively it seems ok, but the attack is a problem. Huysegems can score goals but that doesn't seem enough. Club Brugge wants to play top 3 at least this season. Daum has had an extra week with his players and I believe that could help. After a small win against Cercle Brugge last gameday now it's up to Lierse. I truelly believe Club Brugge are the better team and should be able to win this game. Danger is from the wings where Dirar is playing extremely well this season. Lierse has some strong central defenders, but I believe Akpala will play and thanks to his speed and ability to reach balls that seems lost I know he will score. my bet: Club Brugge to win (high stakes) The other games are to close to call for me. gl all!! :hope:hope

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 25-27 November Gent to beat Genk @ 2.05 (William Hill) I already liked this one before Genk played Valencia this week and their 7-0 defeat made me like this bet even more. Genk are in a bit of a slump. Yes, they won 3-0 vs Westerlo at home last week but that result really didn’t reflect play as Westerlo started well and Genk had to wait more then an hour to score against a team that was reduced to 10 men early in the game.

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 25-27 November

Beerschot AC v Kortrijk Sint-Truidense VV v Oud-Heverlee Leuven what do you think? Who has more of a chance to win?
No opinion about Beerschot-Kortrijk. Kortrijk normally is poor away from home, but Beerschot has not impressed me so far and there are reports about financial problems and players not getting paid. Got a write up about the Sint-Truiden-Leuven game. Good luck with whatever you decide to play!

No opinion about Beerschot-Kortrijk. Kortrijk normally is poor away from home, but Beerschot has not impressed me so far and there are reports about financial problems and players not getting paid. Got a write up about the Sint-Truiden-Leuven game. Good luck with whatever you decide to play!
Thanks. Good luck to you too! ;)

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 25-27 November Westerloo vs Mons Huge game for Westerloo as they will need to win it in order to recuperate the gap of 5 points from the salvation area. Mons has been poor away from home with just 5 goals cored. Westerloo had also scoring problems with 9 at home. Expect a match with goals but do not expect a goal galore here. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 PaddyPower

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 25-27 November St Truiden vs Leuven Home side is on 15ths pot, 2nd from bottom and will play against a new promoted which haven't been offered much in their away games. Home side had scored 12 goals with 18 conceded, while Leuven had problems in scoring goals which is the root cause for their position - 12th. Expect some goal in this one. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with PaddyPower

grieksken, Can you please post odds with your tips in the future ? Ty
sure, I'll try to remind that. If I forget just tell me over and over again :rollin well about yesterday.. Win :beer @ Carat, I actually believe aswell in STVV. Just for fun I got a combi on STVV, Standard, Club Brugge and Anderlecht so.. lets hope :nana

sure, I'll try to remind that. If I forget just tell me over and over again :rollin well about yesterday.. Win :beer @ Carat, I actually believe aswell in STVV. Just for fun I got a combi on STVV, Standard, Club Brugge and Anderlecht so.. lets hope :nana
Good luck with that! Hoping my prediction in the Lierse-Club Brugge game (0-1 or 0-2) is spot on and we both cash :cheers

first of all I want to tell all the guys who are planning to bet on Gent: Jorgacevic is sold (1st goalkeeper), Boeckx has a concussion and won't be playing (2nd goalkeeper). I'm not sure what I'll bet, but I think you should know that before betting.... My bets for tomorrow: Zulte Waregem - Anderlecht Zulte Waregem is struggling this season. Hard season not really good football,.... They managed to take 3 draws in a row now, but that was against teams that wheren't Anderlecht. Anderlecht has a great team and a big squad. Even with the injury's they should be able of winning this game. I actually don't know why the odds are so high. In Europa League anderlecht is trough to the next round so they don't have to save energy and they can just go for it. My bet: Anderlecht to win (high stakes) Lierse - Club Brugge Lierse has an hard season. Defensively it seems ok, but the attack is a problem. Huysegems can score goals but that doesn't seem enough. Club Brugge wants to play top 3 at least this season. Daum has had an extra week with his players and I believe that could help. After a small win against Cercle Brugge last gameday now it's up to Lierse. I truelly believe Club Brugge are the better team and should be able to win this game. Danger is from the wings where Dirar is playing extremely well this season. Lierse has some strong central defenders, but I believe Akpala will play and thanks to his speed and ability to reach balls that seems lost I know he will score. my bet: Club Brugge to win (high stakes) The other games are to close to call for me. gl all!! :hope:hope
both won :beer:beer

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 25-27 November Gent - Genk Gent has a good team, with a lot of offensive skills. Sollied is always a coach who takes care of things and in Belgium all his teams had succes. Possible Line up: Padt (or Brusseze) - Baric, Skarabot, Melli, Arzo - Smolders, Thijs, Jorgensen - El Ghanassy, Brüls, Mboyo (or Coulibaly) First goalkeeper Jorgacevic is sold to Club Brugge. His back up is injured now so or Padt or Brusseze will be in goal today. Question is how good that goalkeeper will do. Genk had a serious defeat in Valencia and I think they'll still have that in their mind. Joneleit and Hubert both are important defensive players for Genk. Joneleit was the boss in defense, Hubert was as defensive midfielder the captain for Genk. possible line up: Koteles - Anele, Sarr, Nadson, Pudil - Buffel, VD.Borre, Toszer, De Bruyne - Vossen, Barda midfield and defense are some questions. Could be vd Borre starts in defense, and Sarr is a question, could be hyland aswell. In midfield only question is VD. Borre. He could be playing in midfield, in defense or start on the bench. In front Vossen and barda seems to be starting. Genk has a good team but belgian teams and playing 2 games / week is not a good mix. I guess players will be tired, and 7-0 isn't nothing. Question is what did that game do with the confidence. Both teams are a bit equal I believe, but because of the home advantage for Gent and the form of both teams I believe Gent is favoriete. Also the midweek game Genk had will be hard for them, all small things in favour of Gent if you ask me my bet: Gent to win (high stakes) @ 1.97 (all my profit of this weekend is in this game so I really hope to be correct. gl all! :hope:hope