** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

McNamara NHL Picks for Nov

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov On the 30th Nov, 2 days away over here, New Jersey will be selected and if they are underdogs, I will also look at the Overs. Good Luck for the last Game today, doing well with Calgary and I hit the Overs too. At least I will break even for that Game or get the Double Banger. :ok :drums I know what you mean Stribs, sweating for low odds sux, that is why now if I select a Favorite, I will look at taking the -1.5, if I lose, well at least I went after the better Odds.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov I use New Zealands tab, I have been looking at the 365 site but do not know how to deposit from our country and how they will transfer any winning back to me as I haven't got a credit card. I have used my brothers account who lives in Aussie but can't do that all the time.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov There are 2 games Today Anaheim - Toronto Anaheim to win .......... Loss .......... :( Minnesota - Calgary Calgary to win .......... Won .......... :clap There are 2 Games for 6 Over No.1 - Ottawa - Carolina ....................... 6 Over .......... Won .......... :clap No.2 - Columbus - St Louis ....................6 Over .......... Loss .......... :( 2 wins and 2 losses, least we broke even, kind of. I wasn't surprise to see one of the Over games lose, back to the drawing board in search of an Over system that is more consistent, with Stats I expect a better win rate because of just that, Stats only. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Head to Head ..... 35W - 40L ..... U/O ..... 9W - 12L There are 3 games Today Edmonton - Nashville Nashville -1.5 at $3.30, odds at tab.co.nz 6 Over at $2.40, odds at tab.co.nz Minnesota - Tampa Bay Minnesota -1.5 at $3.30, odds at tab.co.nz L.A Kings - San Jose 6 Over at $2.25, odds at tab.co.nz Hmm, I am not sure about the Edmonton game because Edmonton have been scoring well lately and they are at home, so the overs look good, I will take Nashville -1.5 and if it does lose, well at least I got the better odds. I also believe the L.A Kings game will get close to Overs. Good Luck everyone :drums ..... please

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Since there are still only 4 Games, Here are Today's Method Stats Minnesota - Tampa Bay.............. 07 Games, 4 Home wins - 3 Away wins, 4 Over - 3 Under Colorado - Dallas ....................... 02 Games, 0 Home wins - 2 Away wins, 0 Over - 2 Under Edmonton Nashville .................. 12 Games, 6 Home wins - 6 Away wins, 6 Over - 6 Under L.A Kings - San Jose .................. 15 Games, 8 Home wins - 7 Away wins, 7 Over - 8 Under They are pretty even all round, so if there is a game with good odds, well you should get a good run for your money. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Well, here i go again, trying to find us a profitable and consistent system for the Overs, I am checking one that seems ok but we will soldier on and hope. This system at the moment is based on only 121 games played, but there are pattens that need to be watched and for the games today this is how it looks. Minnesota - Tampa Bay .......... 121 games .......... 10 times chosen for 03 Overs - 07 Under Colorado - Dallas ................... 121 games .......... 34 times chosen for 15 Overs - 19 Under Edmonton - Nashville ............. 121 games .......... 21 times chosen for 11 Overs - 10 Under L.A Kings - San Jose ............... 121 games .......... 06 times chosen for 04 Overs - 02 Under The L.A Kings game is the one I am interested in as the 2 losses were the result of those games getting 5 goals in the match, I want to see if the patten continues and yes that is why I made the comment in the earlier post that this game will get close to the Overs, I hope it does for us punters to profit and also for this system. :hope :cheers ..... lols, persistence better pay off.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov There is also a patten i have been watching in Soccer and that is the team that leads at half time will rarely lose the match, if they do not win they will draw. I am watching a game on 365 and Cherno More Varna lead aat half time, the Favorite Slavia Sofia has now leveled 1-1 and Cherno More Varna had a man sent off, even though thats has happened I believe Cherno More Varna will either still win or hold for a draw with 1 less man, I will tell you if they do, they still have 20 mins + extra time. .

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Gees, that was weird, a man sent off in the 54 minute and then another man sent off in the 80th min, Cherno More Varna held on for a draw but boy they made it hard for themselves. Good on them. The only time I would be wary about a team winning after not leading at half time will be when the big guns are playing like Man City, Chelsea, Man U, Barcelona or Real Madrid, but in saying that, they too could easily lose. Oh yeah and if it is 0-0 at half time, then anyone can win even if a teams scores 1st in the 2nd half, that team can still lose that match, hmm yep that is about it.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov I put 52pounds on the Malaga game over 0.5 and Charlton Over 0.5... Both have scored goals... I win 6pound! Why Won't they pay me already!! I need to turn 58pound into 120 today/tonight!!!! Any ideas for this would be great!!!

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov I hope everything works out for you, I have already taken my -1.5 games as well as the Nashville and L.A Kings Game 6 Over, all flat betting of course. I saw today, our tab has changed Nashville to +1.5, so lucky I got them at -1.5 last night, I didn't want to bet on them at $1.80 to win outright, if they are supposed to win. :hope Good Luck everyone

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov I think it is just life treating us bad and also us using human hunches. Thats why I have decided to find a method through past results with no human feeling to interfere with selections and if my bet is to lose, it was for stats to level themselves out and sooner or later get back on the winning track, well I believe Lols, i could be wrong.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov

Thats it with the +1's!!!! As we all know, if a team is 1-0 down they will go empty net at the end and lose the game by 2 (Exactly what just happened with Tampa Bay!) My life is on Colorado +1 now!! :hope
2nd game tonight lost within the last minute... All over! :@

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov There are 3 games Today Edmonton - Nashville Nashville -1.5 .......... Won but Loss by 1 goal .......... :wall 6 Over at $2.40, .......... Loss .......... :( Minnesota - Tampa Bay Minnesota -1.5 .......... Won .......... :clap L.A Kings - San Jose 6 Over at $2.25, .......... Loss .......... :$ Got a nice -1.5 win at 3.30, then missed one by 1 goal and the 2 Over games were pathetic. I will still try this system as the stats did not have a good win rate for nothing. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Head to Head ..... 36W - 41L ..... U/O ..... 9W - 14L There are 3 games today Carolina - Florida 6 Over at $2.00, odds at tab.co.nz Chicago - Phoenix 6 Over at $1.62, odds at tab.co.nz Vancouver - Columbus 6 Over at $1.87, odds at tab.co.nz I heard that the Washington & Carolina coaches have been axed and I have been waiting for the Washington coach to leave for some time now. Washington may now have a new lease of life and I will be hitting them both with head to head and Overs in single bets. Carolina, not sure but I will take them for both options as well. Good Luck :drums ..... please