** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

McNamara NHL Picks for Nov

Head to Head ..... 26W - 23L ..... U/O ..... 4W - 7L There are 2 Games today Montreal - Carolina Carolina to win at $2.15, odds at tab.co.nz Buffalo - New Jersey New Jersey to win at $2.50, odds at tab.co.nz Of the 2 Games, I will be leaning a lot more towards, New Jersey. Well here is hoping for the same as yesterday. Good Luck :drums

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 16 Nov The 4.5 over system, but hitting 5.5 over Day .............. Bets .......... Wager ........ Spent ........ Return ...... Profit/Loss 01 ............... 5 Bets .......... $20 ...........$100 ......... $72.00 ...... $ - 28.00 02 ............... 1 Bets .......... $20 ...........$020 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 48.00 03 ............... 2 Bets .......... $20 ...........$040 ......... $72.00 ...... $ - 16.00 04 ............... 3 Bets .......... $20 ...........$060 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 76.00 2 Games Today Montreal - Carolina ............... avg 5.50 ......... 5.5 Over .......... 6 Over at $2.05, odds at tab.co.nz Vancouver - Chicago ............ avg 5.97 .......... 5.5 Over .......... 6 Over at $1.80, odds at tab.co.nz What the, Well, not a very good day today,however if the teams had played well instead of sitting around, we may have got all 3 wins. Phoenix started well and then seemed to want to sit on their 2 goal lead, having to go to S.O, to get the 3rd and winning Goal. :wall Washington & Nashville used 55 minutes for nothing and then with about 5 minutes left, they got a total of 4 Goals, Disgraceful. :@ Calgary & Ottawa were the same, wasting the 1st period and then ending the game with a total of 4 goals. :wall And we go to Day 5 of the Trial, hopefully these teams will not sit on just 2 goals. :drums

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 16 Nov There are 2 Games today Montreal - Carolina Carolina to win .......... Loss .......... :$ Buffalo - New Jersey New Jersey to win .......... Won .......... :clap Gosh, when I said here's hoping for the same as yesterday, I didn't mean 1 win and 1 loss, at least the game paying the most won and we came out with a profit. very small one but yeah. Carolina got thrashed to the max. :( Sorry punters for putting you crook with that game. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 16 Nov Head to Head ..... 26W - 23L ..... U/O ..... 4W - 7L Win or lose all games from now will be part of my record overall There are 3 Games today . N.Y Islander - Montreal ..... (Top Pick) Montreal to win at $1.85, odds at tab.co.nz This Game Patten was 9-0 in favor of the Away teams, the last 2 times it has be selected it has lost by 1 goal. It should get back on the winning track again and that is why Montreal will be the Top Bet, also watch out for this games O/U patten. The game patten is 11 Games for 2 Home wins - 9 Away wins, 2 Overs - 9 Under. Nashville - Toronto Toronto to win at $2.35, odds at tab.co.nz San Jose - Detroit Detroit to win at $2.15, odds at tab.co.nz 6 Over at $1.95, odds at tab.co.nz Well here is hoping we all win some cash. Good Luck :drums

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 16 & 17 Nov Hoping things are getting back to the good days here. Will follow you on Montreal. I've chucked Boston on there as well as i'm loving their offence at the moment and think they will be too strong for the Blue Jackets. :hope Heres hoping!

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 16 & 17 Nov The 4.5 over system, but hitting 5.5 over Day .............. Bets .......... Wager ........ Spent ........ Return ...... Profit/Loss 01 ............... 5 Bets .......... $20 ...........$100 ......... $72.00 ...... $ - 28.00 02 ............... 1 Bets .......... $20 ...........$020 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 48.00 03 ............... 2 Bets .......... $20 ...........$040 ......... $72.00 ...... $ - 16.00 04 ............... 3 Bets .......... $20 ...........$060 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 76.00 05 ............... 2 Bets .......... $20 ...........$040 ......... $36.00 ...... $ - 80.00 5 Games Today Boston Columbus ........................ avg 5.88 .......... 5.5 Over .......... 6 Over at $1.80, odds at tab.co.nz Philadelphia - Phoenix ................. avg 6.00 .......... 5.5 Over .......... 6 Over at $1.82, odds at tab.co.nz Tampa Bay - Pittsburgh ............... avg 5.88 .......... 5.5 Over .......... 6 Over at $1.90, odds at tab.co.nz Nashville - Toronto ...................... avg 5.67 .......... 5.5 Over .......... 6 Over at $2.10, odds at tab.co.nz Winnipeg - Washington ................ avg 6.04 .......... 5.5 Over .......... 6 Over at $1.90, odds at tab.co.nz Gees, that is a lot of Games. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 16 & 17 Nov Watch out for the Anaheim - L.A Kings Game to hit 6 Over, even though they scored only 3 goals yesterday, the Game patten for the O/U is 6 Overs and 7 Under. With the Game been very even, I will take that chance and hit the Overs at $2.35, at tab.co.nz Good Luck :drums

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 16 & 17 Nov

Since the 3 games are mucking around' date= I checked some result stats for the N.Y Islanders - Montreal game and the most likely outcome if Montreal does win will be 3-0 closely followed by 3-2. We shall see how close we get. :drums
Im praying for that 3-2 score prediction for the Canadians....

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 16 & 17 Nov Damn, I didn't think that was going to happen, Montreal is now playing catchup and since they have gone Overs, Montreal will have to get to overtime if they can, to have the advantage back in their court. :hope And wtf, where are all the bloody goals in the other games.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 16 & 17 Nov There are 3 Games today . N.Y Islander - Montreal Montreal to win .......... Loss .......... :wall Nashville - Toronto Toronto to win .......... Loss .......... :$ San Jose - Detroit Detroit to win .......... Loss .......... :wall 6 Over at $1.95,.......... Won .......... :clap What a crap day with the Selections, 1 out of 4. Plan B got me most of my money back, my rep though is getting bashed and 4 games hitting 5 goals didn't help either. Damn you, Pittsburgh, Florida, Toronto & Washington. :@

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 16 & 17 Nov The 4.5 over system, but hitting 5.5 over Day .............. Bets .......... Wager ........ Spent ........ Return ...... Profit/Loss 01 ............... 5 Bets .......... $20 ...........$100 ......... $72.00 ...... $ - 28.00 02 ............... 1 Bets .......... $20 ...........$020 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 48.00 03 ............... 2 Bets .......... $20 ...........$040 ......... $72.00 ...... $ - 16.00 04 ............... 3 Bets .......... $20 ...........$060 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 76.00 05 ............... 2 Bets .......... $20 ...........$040 ......... $36.00 ...... $ - 80.00 05 ............... 5 Bets .......... $20 ...........$100 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 180.00 3 Games Today Carolina - Buffalo ................. avg 5.72 .......... 5.5 Over .......... 6 Over at $1.80, odds at tab.co.nz Colorado - Dallas ................. avg 5.63 .......... 5.5 Over .......... 6 Over at $1.82, odds at tab.co.nz Calgary - Chicago ................ avg 5.93 .......... 5.5 Over .......... 6 Over at $1.90, odds at tab.co.nz Well, this is the last day and -$180 is terrible, back to the drawing board. We will find a good system for the Overs, just have to wait for it to show itself. It would have bloody helped if the teams didn't muck around in the 1st period and then to add salt to the wound, go and get 5 goals.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 16, 17 & 18 Nov The 4.5 over system, but hitting 5.5 over Day .............. Bets .......... Wager ........ Spent ........ Return ...... Profit/Loss 01 ............... 5 Bets .......... $20 ...........$100 ......... $72.00 ...... $ - 28.00 02 ............... 1 Bets .......... $20 ...........$020 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 48.00 03 ............... 2 Bets .......... $20 ...........$040 ......... $72.00 ...... $ - 16.00 04 ............... 3 Bets .......... $20 ...........$060 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 76.00 05 ............... 2 Bets .......... $20 ...........$040 ......... $36.00 ...... $ - 80.00 06 ............... 5 Bets .......... $20 ...........$100 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 180.00 07 ............... 3 Bets .......... $20 ...........$060 ......... $38.00 ...... $ - 202.00 Gees, that didn't work out, well at least it was only a trial. I will try again, this time I will be selecting the games that the Method has chosen to be evens and we may get some with nice odds. I will start that one, tomorrow. :ok

Re: McNamara NHL Picks 16, 17 & 18 Nov Head to Head ..... 26W - 23L ..... U/O ..... 4W - 7L There are 4 Games today . Winnipeg - Philadelphia Winnipeg to win at $2.30, odds at tab.co.nz L.A Kings - Detroit Detroit to win at $2.05, odds at tab.co.nz N.Y Islanders - Boston N.Y Islanders to win at $2.30, odds at tab.co.nz Minnesota - St Louis Minnesota to win at $1.85, odds at tab.co.nz 6 Over at $2.20, odds at tab.co.nz Game Patten used 4 times for 4 Home wins - 0 Away wins, 4 Over - 0 Under Well, here is hoping we all win some cash, this time. Good Luck :drums ..... please

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov The Method's Even Games for Overs 5 Games Today & 1 with Excellent Stats Buffalo - Phoenix ................. Stats, 2 Over - 3 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.00, odds at tab.co.nz Toronto - Washington .......... Stats, 2 Over - 3 Under ........... 6 Over at $1.87, odds at tab.co.nz Montreal - N.Y Rangers ........ Stats, 2 Over - 3 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.30, odds at tab.co.nz Florida - Pittsburgh ............. Stats, 2 Over - 3 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.10, odds at tab.co.nz Excellent Stats Minnesota - St Louis ............ Stats, 4 Over - 0 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.20, odds at tab.co.nz Though this was suppose to be only for the Games that were evenly poised, I could not leave Minnesota out with such excellent stats & odds. Win or Lose, I know these Games, will give us a good run for our money. I will be wagering on the above Games, even though this will be Day 1 of a 7 day trial. :drums

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Very good Winnipeg, 5-1 up :ok, but I have to be careful because my luck has been on vacation these last 2 days. Its funny, when your team is winning, the clock seems to go slow and if you are losing, lols the clock is like on speed dial. Come on Winnipeg and Detroit, give us Punters an early Double. :drums Hold the phone again, Philadelphia is coming back

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov

Excellent Stats Minnesota - St Louis ............ Stats, 4 Over - 0 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.20, odds at tab.co.nz
which stats u take for this? can't be last 4 H2H or last 4 Games of each Team.. ? hm.. Grats to the Jets and the Wings!

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Nah, it is just the last game each teams play and then compare what the results were for Home, Away, O/U and which Patten has the best chance. It is amazing how some Pattens dominate, so I have to take note of that. For instance the O/U Patten for the Detroit Game was 4 Games played 0 Overs - 4 Under. The Game finished 4-1, so though it nearly did hit the Overs, in the end they didn't. I don't like taking Under, hence why I did not select it. It won't always work, but at least there is some advantage to the Punter when it does. It is all chance really, but at least there is no Human hunches in the selections. Finally, the Winnipeg & N.Y Islanders Games I wouldn't give them much chance but since they were Selected, I had to take them and for Winnipeg, it worked out good and if the Islanders come through then sweet if not then that can't be helped.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov There are 4 Games today . Winnipeg - Philadelphia Winnipeg to win .......... Won .......... :clap L.A Kings - Detroit Detroit to win .......... Won .......... :clap N.Y Islanders - Boston N.Y Islanders to win .......... Loss .......... Absolutely Thrashed :$:$:$ Minnesota - St Louis Minnesota to win .......... Won .......... :clap 6 Over at $2.20, .......... Loss .......... :wall 3 wins and 2 losses, that's ok, we still made something. :ok