** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

McNamara NHL Picks for Nov

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov I better say why I chose the -1.5, the stats with the St Louis game is 7-5 and though that is evens, the 7 wins has a 6-1 record in favor of 2+ goals, so if St Louis does win, I would rather the odds for the -1.5. The Nashville bet is 3-1, the 3 wins are 2-1 in favor of 2+ goals, not as good as St Louis but they should win outright at least according to the other Stats. Time will tell. :cheers

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Firstly just want to say full marks for effort guys. I hope you can get to the bottom of something and start turning these stats into some consistent wins. Out of all the north American sports I prefer betting on NFL purely because it's weekly instead of daily. When I do get stuck into Ice hockey I always seem to come undone with these shirt favourites. 1.44 fab in ice hockey is very different to soccer/football in my opinion. I have lost so much on big Favs doing a job in the high 2's low 3's. These teams dint just win by one but can win by a few to. So from my history with shirt favourites losing (flyers last night to hurricanes) I have take both Nashville and st Louis -1.5 for medium stakes. If one gets in it's profit. Fingers crossed and keep up the studying. P.s had a shocker in championsleague 2nite so st Louis would be nice.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov I hear ya on the Champions league Jpffc!! Nightmare! Went heavy on Man City, why can;t they just do it in the champions league! As well as the overs on Oilers and Nashville, i'm on Tamp Bay -1.5..... 1-0 down, going to be a long night!

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov :@ if St Louis wasn't going to do it for us, they could have let us get 6 goals. I will still go with the -1.5 with the selections who are favorites, St Louis let me down but at least I risk my money for the better odds and I still like the Stats. Can't win all the time but hopefully in long run we will profit. As for Nashville, hmm don't know what to say about their performance. Sorry guys, didn't mean to put you crook today. Omg, was that a bloody goal, too little & definitely too late, Nashville. :@

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov There are 2 Games today . St Louis - L.A Kings St Louis to win .......... Loss or St Louis -1.5 .......... Loss Nashville - Edmonton Nashville to win .......... Loss or Nashville -1.5 .......... Loss I will put the above Games as a total of 4 losses on my record overall, damn the losses have hit the lead, not a good day at all. :wall

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Head to Head ..... 29W - 32L ..... U/O ..... 6W - 8L There are 6 Games today New Jersey - Columbus Columbus to win at $2.50, odds at tab.co.nz Pittsburgh - St Louis St Louis to win at $2.50, odds at tab.co.nz Washington - Winnipeg Winnipeg to win at $2.70, odds at tab.co.nz Florida N.Y Rangers Florida -1.5 at $3.10, odds n/a at tab.co.nz Minnesota - Nashville Nashville to win at $2.10, odds at tab.co.nz Phoenix - Anaheim Phoenix -1.5 at $2.80, odds n/a at tab.co.nz Damn, a lot of games today, here is hoping for better results. The Florida & the Phoenix Games are -1.5 because they have the same Stats as the St Louis Game that just played, 7 wins with 6 - 1 in favor of 2+ goals. The reason why the stats have not changed when St Louis lost to Edmonton is exactly that, they did not win, meaning there is no movement, hope you understand what I mean. Good Luck :drums ..... please

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov The Method's Even Games for Overs Day .............. Bets .......... Wager ........ Spent ........ Return ...... Profit/Loss 01 ............... 5 Bets .......... $20 ...........$100 ......... $77.40 ...... $ - 22.60 02 ............... 1 Bets .......... $20 ...........$020 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 42.60 03 ............... 2 Bets .......... $20 ...........$040 ......... $33.00 ...... $ - 49.60 04 ............... 1 Bets .......... $20 ...........$020 ......... $44.00 ...... $ - 25.60 8 Games Today Buffalo - Boston .............................. Stats, 3 Over - 5 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.05, odds at tab.co.nz New Jersey - Columbus ................... Stats, 4 Over - 6 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.25, odds at tab.co.nz N.Y Islanders - Philadelphia ............. Stats, 2 Over - 1 Under ........... 6 Over at $0.00, odds n/a at tab.co.nz Carolina - Montreal ......................... Stats, 1 Over - 1 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.25, odds at tab.co.nz Florida - N.Y Rangers ...................... Stats, 1 Over - 1 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.25, odds at tab.co.nz Dallas - L.A Kings ............................ Stats, 6 Over - 7 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.30, odds at tab.co.nz Colorado - Vancouver ..................... Stats, 7 Over - 7 Under ........... 6 Over at $1.82, odds at tab.co.nz San Jose - Chicago ......................... Stats, 4 Over - 6 Under ........... 6 Over at $1.75, odds at tab.co.nz I think there are many Games because there is no games on the 24th Nov. :drums ..... please, let's get it started for day 5

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Here are Today's Method Stats Buffalo - Boston ........................................ 08 Games, 04 Home wins - 4 Away wins, 3 Over - 05 Under New Jersey - Columbus.............................. 10 Games, 04 Home wins - 6 Away wins, 4 Over - 06 Under N.Y Islanders - Philadelphia ....................... 03 Games, 01 Home wins - 2 Away wins, 2 Over - 01 Under Pittsburgh - St Louis.................................. 05 Games, 03 Home wins - 2 Away wins, 0 Over - 05 Under Washington - Winnipeg ............................. Nothing for this Game Carolina - Montreal.................................... 02 Games, 01 Home win - 1 Away win, 1 Over - 01 Under Detroit - Calgary ....................................... 07 Games, 03 Home wins - 4 Away wins, 5 Over - 02 Under Florida - N.Y Rangers................................. 02 Games, 01 Home wins - 1 Away win, 1 Over - 01 Under Minnesota - Nashville................................ 15 Games, 11 Home wins - 4 Away wins, 5 Over - 10 Under Dallas - L.A Kings...................................... 13 Games, 07 Home wins - 6 Away wins, 6 Over - 07 Under Phoenix - Anaheim.................................... 15 Games, 10 Home wins - 5 Away wins, 4 Over - 11 Under Colorado - Vancouver................................ 14 Games, 08 Home wins - 6 Away wins, 7 Over - 07 Under San Jose - Chicago.................................... 10 Games, 04 Home wins - 6 Away wins, 4 Over - 06 Under Gees, that took ages. Good Luck :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Lots of games to go crazy for tonight.... My pick for tonight Over 5.5 Goals Pittsburgh - St Louis @ 2.30 Bet365 Crosby has just got back for the Penguins and had a great come back with 2 goals and an assist. I'll take that as him being rusty so tonight he'll be back on top form and score enough to get the overs moving. Good luck with all your picks tonight Mate!

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov I know there are a lot of Selections, but they do have a good chance to upset and most are underdogs at nice odds, Florida -1.5 and Phoenix -1.5 are the ones I will be watching closely. A 6-1 advantage in favor of 2+ goals must surely hit some profit in the long run. I will be watching this way to see how it goes. I will also take the New Jersey and Dallas Games 6 Over, the odds are good and according to the stats, these games are evens and can go either way. I will take that chance. Good Luck for today guys :ok :cheers hope we make some cash

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Don't you just love Chelsea, they are a team who seems to sit on a goal. When Chelsea scored 1st, I took the Draw 5.00 and Bayer Leverkusen $15, when the 2nd goal level the match, I waited (because it was Chelsea) for Chelsea to hit $8 and bet them as well, in the end Bayer L scored late to get the win 2-1. As I said you have to love Chelsea :ok. All the Big Guns seem to muck around, I do not know why.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov I'm a Chelsea fan, and lately I'll admit I'm not loving them so much! I had Chelsea and Arsenal DNB in a double.... 90th minute goal from Ze Germans and i'm sitting watching it with my American Girlfriend's mum! Her quote "Oh doesn't that mean your 'soccer' team loses in this sport"? I was boiling inside!

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Sorry bro, didn't know you were a Chelsea fan, I wouldn't have been mean if I knew. I saw that post about 2.5 over and posted my opinion and the Washington game seems very good as well, do you think those odds are right, it doesn't seem like it. If it is then yes jump aboard indeed.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov I am positive that 2.5 episode wasn't correct because that looked like easy money. 3rd period now, come on Selections, win for us and so I can mark you off the list and not put you in the last chance category. What I am saying is lol just bloody win for us punters.