Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
McNamara591

McNamara NHL Picks for Nov

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Head to Head ..... 29W - 28L ..... U/O ..... 6W - 8L There are 2 Games today . St Louis - L.A Kings St Louis to win at $1.70, odds at tab.co.nz or St Louis -1.5 at $3.10, odds at tab.co.nz Nashville - Edmonton Nashville to win at $1.55, odds at tab.co.nz or Nashville -1.5 at $2.80, odds at tab.co.nz I have been looking more into this Method with a certain Stat taken away and have seen that when a Selection is to be a Favorite, it will also have the same chance to hit the -1.5. I am going to take the -1.5 options because of this and I want to see if it continues. Good Luck :drums ..... please

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov The Method's Even Games for Overs Day .............. Bets .......... Wager ........ Spent ........ Return ...... Profit/Loss 01 ............... 5 Bets .......... $20 ...........$100 ......... $77.40 ...... $ - 22.60 02 ............... 1 Bets .......... $20 ...........$020 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 42.60 03 ............... 2 Bets .......... $20 ...........$040 ......... $33.00 ...... $ - 49.60 Bloody N.Y Islanders, if only you accidentally got 1 goal. Just 1 lonesome Game Today Nashville- Edmonton ............. Stats, 5 Over - 4 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.20, odds at tab.co.nz :drums ..... please to start day 4

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Here are Today's Method Stats Tampa Bay - Toronto..................... 14 games, 6 Home wins - 8 Away wins, 5 over - 9 Under St Louis - L.A Kings........................ 07 games, 3 Home wins - 4 Away wins, 5 over - 2 Under Nashville - Edmonton..................... 09 games, 5 Home wins - 4 Away wins, 5 over - 4 Under :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Just watching the K.U- Georgetown BB Game and they were sitting on 97 point for the game so far for nearly 4 to 5 minutes, WTF. The worst BB Game I ever saw was I can't and don't even want to remember their names, anyway after the 1st period they got 60+, the second period was 50+ and the 3 period was 60+ and now for the pathetic part, in the 4th period from the 12 minute mark to the 4 minute mark, together these 2 teams racked up a total of 8 points, I was F off after that.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Along with my -1.5 bets today, I will also be taking the St Louis Game 6 Over. The Method stats say that the advantage is with the Overs and at $2.35 at tab.co.nz, why not take that chance. Toronto also has the advantage and paying $2.35, I will take the chance with them as well. That is why the Stats are there, to try and give us that little advantage for a win and if we win half of our bets, then at least we will break even for the day. Good Luck for today everyone. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov What is your tip for today Stribs and good on you for getting out the other day with Detroit. They were playing well and then that delay came and they seem to lose their momentum, but they held on anyway. :ok

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov I'm liking Edmonton v Nashville for the overs @ 1.76 Bet365. Edmonton have been scoring nicely recently. Haven't seen Nashville play for a few days now but they have been involved in some higher scoring games recently.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Gee, that's good since some games can hit 5 goals and then it is like the teams don't know what number comes next, lols, nah that's just been mean. I wish our TAB had something like that, but they are hmm how can I put this nicely, USELESS MF, lols.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov I better say why I chose the -1.5, the stats with the St Louis game is 7-5 and though that is evens, the 7 wins has a 6-1 record in favor of 2+ goals, so if St Louis does win, I would rather the odds for the -1.5. The Nashville bet is 3-1, the 3 wins are 2-1 in favor of 2+ goals, not as good as St Louis but they should win outright at least according to the other Stats. Time will tell. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Firstly just want to say full marks for effort guys. I hope you can get to the bottom of something and start turning these stats into some consistent wins. Out of all the north American sports I prefer betting on NFL purely because it's weekly instead of daily. When I do get stuck into Ice hockey I always seem to come undone with these shirt favourites. 1.44 fab in ice hockey is very different to soccer/football in my opinion. I have lost so much on big Favs doing a job in the high 2's low 3's. These teams dint just win by one but can win by a few to. So from my history with shirt favourites losing (flyers last night to hurricanes) I have take both Nashville and st Louis -1.5 for medium stakes. If one gets in it's profit. Fingers crossed and keep up the studying. P.s had a shocker in championsleague 2nite so st Louis would be nice.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov I hear ya on the Champions league Jpffc!! Nightmare! Went heavy on Man City, why can;t they just do it in the champions league! As well as the overs on Oilers and Nashville, i'm on Tamp Bay -1.5..... 1-0 down, going to be a long night!

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov You just can't take into account, when the team you bet on are in a bad mood and give away penalty after penalty, even giving away a goal down to 5 on 3. 4 unanswered goals from TB please! :lol

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov My bet are not doing any better, lets hope the fat lady is still in bed asleep, lols. I hope St Louis isn't sitting on their 1 goal lead. And damn, I did not expect Nashville to be down by 3 at all, as I said, the fat lady better be.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov :@ if St Louis wasn't going to do it for us, they could have let us get 6 goals. I will still go with the -1.5 with the selections who are favorites, St Louis let me down but at least I risk my money for the better odds and I still like the Stats. Can't win all the time but hopefully in long run we will profit. As for Nashville, hmm don't know what to say about their performance. Sorry guys, didn't mean to put you crook today. Omg, was that a bloody goal, too little & definitely too late, Nashville. :@

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov

I'm liking Edmonton v Nashville for the overs @ 1.76 Bet365. Edmonton have been scoring nicely recently. Haven't seen Nashville play for a few days now but they have been involved in some higher scoring games recently.
:cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov There are 2 Games today . St Louis - L.A Kings St Louis to win .......... Loss or St Louis -1.5 .......... Loss Nashville - Edmonton Nashville to win .......... Loss or Nashville -1.5 .......... Loss I will put the above Games as a total of 4 losses on my record overall, damn the losses have hit the lead, not a good day at all. :wall

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Head to Head ..... 29W - 32L ..... U/O ..... 6W - 8L There are 6 Games today New Jersey - Columbus Columbus to win at $2.50, odds at tab.co.nz Pittsburgh - St Louis St Louis to win at $2.50, odds at tab.co.nz Washington - Winnipeg Winnipeg to win at $2.70, odds at tab.co.nz Florida N.Y Rangers Florida -1.5 at $3.10, odds n/a at tab.co.nz Minnesota - Nashville Nashville to win at $2.10, odds at tab.co.nz Phoenix - Anaheim Phoenix -1.5 at $2.80, odds n/a at tab.co.nz Damn, a lot of games today, here is hoping for better results. The Florida & the Phoenix Games are -1.5 because they have the same Stats as the St Louis Game that just played, 7 wins with 6 - 1 in favor of 2+ goals. The reason why the stats have not changed when St Louis lost to Edmonton is exactly that, they did not win, meaning there is no movement, hope you understand what I mean. Good Luck :drums ..... please

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov The Method's Even Games for Overs Day .............. Bets .......... Wager ........ Spent ........ Return ...... Profit/Loss 01 ............... 5 Bets .......... $20 ...........$100 ......... $77.40 ...... $ - 22.60 02 ............... 1 Bets .......... $20 ...........$020 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 42.60 03 ............... 2 Bets .......... $20 ...........$040 ......... $33.00 ...... $ - 49.60 04 ............... 1 Bets .......... $20 ...........$020 ......... $44.00 ...... $ - 25.60 8 Games Today Buffalo - Boston .............................. Stats, 3 Over - 5 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.05, odds at tab.co.nz New Jersey - Columbus ................... Stats, 4 Over - 6 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.25, odds at tab.co.nz N.Y Islanders - Philadelphia ............. Stats, 2 Over - 1 Under ........... 6 Over at $0.00, odds n/a at tab.co.nz Carolina - Montreal ......................... Stats, 1 Over - 1 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.25, odds at tab.co.nz Florida - N.Y Rangers ...................... Stats, 1 Over - 1 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.25, odds at tab.co.nz Dallas - L.A Kings ............................ Stats, 6 Over - 7 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.30, odds at tab.co.nz Colorado - Vancouver ..................... Stats, 7 Over - 7 Under ........... 6 Over at $1.82, odds at tab.co.nz San Jose - Chicago ......................... Stats, 4 Over - 6 Under ........... 6 Over at $1.75, odds at tab.co.nz I think there are many Games because there is no games on the 24th Nov. :drums ..... please, let's get it started for day 5

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Here are Today's Method Stats Buffalo - Boston ........................................ 08 Games, 04 Home wins - 4 Away wins, 3 Over - 05 Under New Jersey - Columbus.............................. 10 Games, 04 Home wins - 6 Away wins, 4 Over - 06 Under N.Y Islanders - Philadelphia ....................... 03 Games, 01 Home wins - 2 Away wins, 2 Over - 01 Under Pittsburgh - St Louis.................................. 05 Games, 03 Home wins - 2 Away wins, 0 Over - 05 Under Washington - Winnipeg ............................. Nothing for this Game Carolina - Montreal.................................... 02 Games, 01 Home win - 1 Away win, 1 Over - 01 Under Detroit - Calgary ....................................... 07 Games, 03 Home wins - 4 Away wins, 5 Over - 02 Under Florida - N.Y Rangers................................. 02 Games, 01 Home wins - 1 Away win, 1 Over - 01 Under Minnesota - Nashville................................ 15 Games, 11 Home wins - 4 Away wins, 5 Over - 10 Under Dallas - L.A Kings...................................... 13 Games, 07 Home wins - 6 Away wins, 6 Over - 07 Under Phoenix - Anaheim.................................... 15 Games, 10 Home wins - 5 Away wins, 4 Over - 11 Under Colorado - Vancouver................................ 14 Games, 08 Home wins - 6 Away wins, 7 Over - 07 Under San Jose - Chicago.................................... 10 Games, 04 Home wins - 6 Away wins, 4 Over - 06 Under Gees, that took ages. Good Luck :cheers