** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

McNamara NHL Picks for Nov

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov The Method's Even Games for Overs Day .............. Bets .......... Wager ........ Spent ........ Return ...... Profit/Loss 01 ............... 5 Bets .......... $20 ...........$100 ......... $77.40 ...... $ - 22.60 Well, we did get a good run for our money with 2 of the 3 losing Games hitting 5 goals. If I had put the New Jersey Game in at the beginning, we would have been in Profit, not by much but it would have been better, As I posted that game late, I will not claim the win. Just 1 Game Today Vancouver - Ottawa ........ Stats, 2 Over - 1 Under ........... 6 Over at $1.87, odds at tab.co.nz Good Luck :cheers

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Head to Head ..... 29W - 27L ..... U/O ..... 5W - 8L There are No Games today for November 20th What i have noticed is that since I changed a certain Stat, the Selected teams either winners or losers bar 2, have won their very next Game. So if you go back to my Selections from the 15th Nov, till now, you will see how many actually won the game after. The 2 that lost, had only failed by 1 goal, but redeemed themselves with the next game. You should end up with 2 games for Today using this way. Its is worth a thought, Winners are Winners, anything we can do to find them. :ok

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Damit, I had missed out on $600, I needed Perth Glory in the Australia Soccer League to snatch a last minute win, but they could only Draw. I made $50 profit but $600 would have been much better. I like trying to make Systems and for this Game I had taken 2 bets before the start, that is the only risk, you will be hoping that those bets can start the ball rolling so you can cover at juicy odds, if it works out well that is. If it does start well, you will not lose anything at all and if it doesn't start the way you want, you will need to sort which bets you may have to take until the game turns back in your favor, I have always wondered why our TAB takes away certain options when live betting starts (that is the key). Have not mastered it completely but have not lost anything this weekend either. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Here are Today's Method Stats, if you want them. Carolina - Toronto .......................... Nothing for this game Colorado - San Jose ....................... 06 games, 3 Home wins - 3 Away wins, 2 over - 4 Under Anaheim - Detroit .......................... 09 games, 4 Home wins - 5 Away wins, 3 Over - 6 Under Vancouver - Ottawa ....................... 03 games, 2 Home wins - 1 Away wins, 2 over - 1 Under And the 2 games I was speaking about for Head 2 Head Today was Carolina and Detroit. If that theory continues, then they will be good bets Today even though their odds are not really appealing. Good luck :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov I know that there have been 2 games only, but the 2 that loss by 1 goal, won the very next game by 2 goals or more. So I will be taking the chance and I will take Carolina -1.5, at $2.80 and single bets I will take Detroit -1.5, at $3.30 at tab.co.nz Why not have faith in this theory, you never know. :hope

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Sorry, I made a mistake, I will not be taking Detroit as they have not loss yet, so if they lose Today, then I will take them -1.5 next time. Yeah that sounds right, gosh. So Today, it will be just Carolina -1.5 at $2.80 at tab.co.nz and Detroit is to just win outright. Sorry :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Head to Head ..... 29W - 27L ..... U/O ..... 5W - 8L There are 2 Games today . Pittsburgh- N.Y Islanders New York Islanders to win at $2.70, odds at tab.co.nz Washington - Phoenix 6 Over at $1.95, odds at tab.co.nz I think I am finding out how this Method actually works, I will be watching the Selections closely from now on. And the Selected games to follow, will be the St Louis game tomorrow and the Winnipeg, Phoenix and Columbus Games the day after. Good Luck :drums ..... please

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov The Method's Even Games for Overs Day .............. Bets .......... Wager ........ Spent ........ Return ...... Profit/Loss 01 ............... 5 Bets .......... $20 ...........$100 ......... $77.40 ...... $ - 22.60 02 ............... 1 Bets .......... $20 ...........$020 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 42.60 It is only the 2nd day, I still believe it is early days. Just 2 Games Today Philadelphia - Carolina ............. Stats, 5 Over - 7 Under ........... 6 Over at $1.65, odds at tab.co.nz Pittsburgh - N.Y Islanders ........ Stats, 1 Over - 2 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.05, odds at tab.co.nz Far out, the Philadelphia game has crap odds for the Overs, considering the Methods Stats. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Please remember that these Selections are from Final result Stats that have been worked into a theory to try and give us that advantage for a win. There are no human hunches or any gut feelings in these Selections. What the Method chooses is what will be Posted and Win or Lose, we would have had the advantage right to the Final Result, I believe anyway. And don't forget, Flat Betting is the way to go for this Method. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Here are Today's Method Stats Philadelphia - Carolina ........................ 12 games, 7 Home wins - 5 Away wins, 5 over - 7 Under Pittsburgh - N.Y Islanders ................... 03 games, 2 Home wins - 1 Away wins, 1 over - 2 Under Washington - Phoenix ........................ 05 games, 5 Home wins - 0 Away wins, 4 Over - 1 Under Columbus - Calgary ............................ 06 games, 2 Home wins - 4 Away wins, 1 over - 5 Under Montreal - Boston .............................. Nothing for this game Florida - New Jersey ........................... 09 games, 3 Home wins - 6 Away wins, 3 over - 6 Under Dallas - Edmonton ............................. Nothing for this game Good Luck

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov The Forida - New Jersey Game has good odds for the Overs and usually I would take that chance, but in the Stats of 3 Overs and 9 under, the Overs have only hit 6 goals in each of the 3 Games 2-4, 4-2, 2-4. Getting exactly 6 isn't good for me, although I could be wrong, New Jersey are scoring well and Florida can get goals too, but nah I won't be taking this Game today. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Gees, I thought the Islanders would put up a better fight than this, at least our 2 Over Games are looking good as too our 3rd one with Washington. I must say though, why does Washington always want to play catch up. And if the New Jersey Game does hit Overs, well I can only laugh after wasting my time with the above post, time will tell.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov There are 2 Games today . Pittsburgh- N.Y Islanders New York Islanders to win .......... Loss .......... & Thrashed Washington - Phoenix 6 Over ......... Won .......... :clap Well, I thought N.Y Islanders would of had a bit of fight in them, :wall. I checked to see which of my other Selections had also got a thrashing and I could only laugh when I found out who, N.Y Islanders, that time from Boston 0 - 6. At least the Overs got most of our money back and because the Islanders were the Underdogs, I supposed I can forgive them. :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Head to Head ..... 29W - 28L ..... U/O ..... 6W - 8L There are 2 Games today . St Louis - L.A Kings St Louis to win at $1.70, odds at tab.co.nz or St Louis -1.5 at $3.10, odds at tab.co.nz Nashville - Edmonton Nashville to win at $1.55, odds at tab.co.nz or Nashville -1.5 at $2.80, odds at tab.co.nz I have been looking more into this Method with a certain Stat taken away and have seen that when a Selection is to be a Favorite, it will also have the same chance to hit the -1.5. I am going to take the -1.5 options because of this and I want to see if it continues. Good Luck :drums ..... please

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov The Method's Even Games for Overs Day .............. Bets .......... Wager ........ Spent ........ Return ...... Profit/Loss 01 ............... 5 Bets .......... $20 ...........$100 ......... $77.40 ...... $ - 22.60 02 ............... 1 Bets .......... $20 ...........$020 ......... $00.00 ...... $ - 42.60 03 ............... 2 Bets .......... $20 ...........$040 ......... $33.00 ...... $ - 49.60 Bloody N.Y Islanders, if only you accidentally got 1 goal. Just 1 lonesome Game Today Nashville- Edmonton ............. Stats, 5 Over - 4 Under ........... 6 Over at $2.20, odds at tab.co.nz :drums ..... please to start day 4

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Here are Today's Method Stats Tampa Bay - Toronto..................... 14 games, 6 Home wins - 8 Away wins, 5 over - 9 Under St Louis - L.A Kings........................ 07 games, 3 Home wins - 4 Away wins, 5 over - 2 Under Nashville - Edmonton..................... 09 games, 5 Home wins - 4 Away wins, 5 over - 4 Under :cheers

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Just watching the K.U- Georgetown BB Game and they were sitting on 97 point for the game so far for nearly 4 to 5 minutes, WTF. The worst BB Game I ever saw was I can't and don't even want to remember their names, anyway after the 1st period they got 60+, the second period was 50+ and the 3 period was 60+ and now for the pathetic part, in the 4th period from the 12 minute mark to the 4 minute mark, together these 2 teams racked up a total of 8 points, I was F off after that.

Re: McNamara NHL Picks for Nov Along with my -1.5 bets today, I will also be taking the St Louis Game 6 Over. The Method stats say that the advantage is with the Overs and at $2.35 at tab.co.nz, why not take that chance. Toronto also has the advantage and paying $2.35, I will take the chance with them as well. That is why the Stats are there, to try and give us that little advantage for a win and if we win half of our bets, then at least we will break even for the day. Good Luck for today everyone. :cheers