England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November

Kiddo112

Think we have something to play with here. Arsenal are notorious for playing the kids in the Carling Cup, however I read that 4-5 youngsters were to go out on loan after the Bolton game midweek. If right, then does Arsene play a strong team from here on in? BWIN have Arsenal 2.2 to qualify vs 1.6 Man City. However they have Arsenal 3.0 to win in 90 mins. These games are settled on the night, not over 2 legs. So surely Arsenal should be in 2.5 territory to win in 90 mins? 3.0 is huge.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Carling Cup Quarterfinals - Arsenal V Man City I was abit suprised, these early odds from bwin would make more sense if city were the home side after arsenal's recent performances. wenger wants every trophy avaliable to him and this game will have a good build up. i cant imagine him playing too many fringe players. I expect a full strength arsenal squad thats avaliable to wenger and perhaps a few fringeish players like benayoun or park, who prooved that they both can score goals in the LC. I never take early odds as this since bookies look to get some 20% margin with 2/1, 12/5, 5/4 from bwin, but 3.00 on arsenal looks good value, id say at home arsenal should win in 90 minutes at least 40% of the time, as opposed to the 33% the bookie suggest. thats a 17.5% relative margin. however im still going to wait before i take a stab at this as i think the odds might just tighten up a little when more bookies offer markets for this.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Carling Cup Quarterfinals - Arsenal V Man City The fixture list looks to be helping Arsenal here. The match has been fixed for Tuesday 29th Nov. Arsenal Wed 23rd Nov v B Dortmund (Home) Sat 26th Nov v Fulham (Home) Man City Tues 22nd Nov v Napoli (Away) Sun 27th Nov v Liverpool (Away) So City will face 2 crunch away games in the run up to this, and significantly play on the Sunday afternoon at Anfield, whereas Arsenal play on the Saturday. Obviously City have a very strong squad, but I would expect Mancini to prioritise the Napoli and Liverpool games with the likes of Silva. Can only seen as a positive if you are on Arsenal at 3.0

Re: Carling Cup Quarterfinals - Arsenal V Man City There will be plenty of changes on our part for the City game. Van Persie definitely will not play as we have 2 strikers in Park, Chamakh who are sitting on their arses as it is. Arteta I believe has played in the Cup for Everton already, Song plays way too many games and wont play either. I'm sure we'll see: Fabianski Coquelin Frimpong Chamberlain and some more experienced squad players like Arshavin Benayoun City will almost certainly make changes aswell, I have no doubt we'll give them a good game with our younger players. Hope Nasri gets a good kicking.

England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November

Tuesday 29 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cardiff City v Blackburn Rovers (19:45 GMT) 2.6 3.4 2.6 106.33 %
maximize.gif Chelsea v Liverpool (19:45 GMT) 1.75 3.5 5.09 105.36 %
maximize.gif Arsenal v Manchester City (20:00 GMT) 2.9 3.4 2.42 105.22 %
Wednesday 30 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Manchester United v Crystal Palace (19:45 GMT) 1.22 6.5 15 104.02 %

• 2 weeks later...

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November Chelsea @ 1.94 Betfair For me it looks like Chelsea have a little bit better situation here. They had a quite easy game against Wolves on Saturday (3-0 on cruize control) and now they play at home and had one more day to relax. On the other hand Liverpool played ''full 90 minutes'' against ManCity and should be pretty fatigued to play another tough opponent after just 48 hours. Kenny already mentioned that he will put youthfull side for this game. Bellamy, Carragher, Kelly, Spearin, Carrol, Rodriguez... all of them most likely will be in the starting eleven. As Chelsea need wins right now more than ever, I think they will put pretty strong side and home victory is the most likely result under the current circumstances

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November Chelsea to win @ 1.86 Pinnacle Many reasons to back Chelsea for this match. In short, One, they are at home. Two, they are still bitter. Three, they are way more rested. Whether they take the match seriously or not, they are still absolutely bitter about the loss. That itself should be worth a punt at this prize! GL!

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November Arsene Wenger has confirmed he will be playing several fringe players Van Persie, Walcott and Aaron Ramsey with Frimpong, Benayoun and chamberlain set to start instead. This has convinced me to lay Man City on Bet365 @ 13/10 Let's face it, any team City play could beat a full strength Arsenal, nevermind a weakened one. My second bet is Chelsea/Liverpool DRAW. Both teams won't be fresh daisies, although it is a squad competition and both teams have a exceptional squad. Also both teams are taking this competition very seriously especially Liverpool as all there big guns bar a injured Gerrard have travelled for this trip. Draw 12/5 Good Luck All!

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November Cardiff vs Blackburn - Blackburn to win - 3.25 @ Betfair Blackburn's odds have drifted significantly in the past few days and, in my opinion, they are now good value for a small punt on them getting a win at Cardiff. Blackburn have obviously had a pretty rotten season so far, whilst Cardiff are on a good run of form but, at the end of the day, Blackburn have the players that are capable of beating Cardiff and I can see them fielding a pretty much full strength side here. A good cup run would really mitigate their failings in the league this season and I wouldn't put it past them to bag a win against a Cardiff team that are more likely to be focusing on keeping up the chase in the Championship. Cardiff are prolific scorers at home and Blackburn's defence is prone to conceding a goal or two (bear in mind that these stats come from the teams playing completely different standards of opposition though) so I expect a high scoring affair. A good bet is over 3.5 goals 3.25 @ Betfair and, as I'm feeling really lucky, I'm also going to have a stab at 2-3 - Correct Score - 40 @ Betfair. :hope

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November Cardiff vs Blackburn over 2.5 @ 1.91 (William Hill) I went with this bet for the same price in the Stoke-Blackburn game at the weekend and going to go for it again here. In the last few years CC quarter finals have been roughly 50-50 overs/unders but I think this is one of the ones which will go overs. Blackburn have scored and conceded a lot this season, in particular away from home. Their defence looked dodgy in Stoke game, as it has all season. The Crouch goal should certainly have been dealt with quite easily, the marking was not great for the first goal and if you want to be really critical (as they were on MOTD) you can say Nzonzi's positioning was poor for the other goal. On the other hand they do have some decent attacking players. Formica was poor at Stoke but he has impressed me at other times this season, Yakubu is a handful and Rochina can be as well. Hoilett is probably their best attacking player and will be dangerous, especially up against a Championship defence and Pedersen is erratic but can create something from nothing if he feels like it. I'm presuming both sides will be strong as has been suggested by match previews, by the way. All of Blackburn's games in the league cup have gone over and all but one of Cardiff's has. Although it is a quarter final and therefore an important game, you'd fancy neither side would want extra time so both will go forward in numbers up to the final whistle. I haven't watched a lot of Cardiff this season but there have been quite a lot of goals in their home matches.

Re: Carling Cup Quarterfinals - Arsenal V Man City

Think we have something to play with here. Arsenal are notorious for playing the kids in the Carling Cup, however I read that 4-5 youngsters were to go out on loan after the Bolton game midweek. If right, then does Arsene play a strong team from here on in? BWIN have Arsenal 2.2 to qualify vs 1.6 Man City. However they have Arsenal 3.0 to win in 90 mins. These games are settled on the night, not over 2 legs. So surely Arsenal should be in 2.5 territory to win in 90 mins? 3.0 is huge.
Market didn't go as I expected. Laid out of Arsenal for a loss today on Betfair :\

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November Surprised to see such low odds on Cardiff tonight, unsure why we are seen as favourites? Our record against top half side reads as this: Played 9, won 3, drawn 3, lost 3. We have a small squad and are unlikely to be making many changes to the side. We have faced lower league opposition prior to tonight and some of the youngsters have been given a run out but I'd surprised if Malky didn't give it a go tonight. The real question mark hangs over Blackburn and how they will do. Their league form is poor and, tbh, I was pleased to see Kean get a new contract to keep him in post for this game tonight. I dont think Blackburn are a bad side, but they certainly arent hitting their potential under him. That said, they score goals, with only games against Everton, Chelsea and Man City resulting in an opposition clean sheet. Blackburn can ill afford to not take this seriously. We don't keep many clean sheets and I'd be expecting us to perhaps play a little more defensively minded tonight, knowing that a premiership team is coming to town. I'm expecting Blackburn to still score though and that means we would have to get 2, to win which increases the pressure on us. This has the potential to be a classic cup game, but at those odds, I'd be looking at laying Cardiff in 90 minutes :(

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November

Surprised to see such low odds on Cardiff tonight, unsure why we are seen as favourites? Our record against top half side reads as this: Played 9, won 3, drawn 3, lost 3. We have a small squad and are unlikely to be making many changes to the side. We have faced lower league opposition prior to tonight and some of the youngsters have been given a run out but I'd surprised if Malky didn't give it a go tonight. The real question mark hangs over Blackburn and how they will do. Their league form is poor and, tbh, I was pleased to see Kean get a new contract to keep him in post for this game tonight. I dont think Blackburn are a bad side, but they certainly arent hitting their potential under him. That said, they score goals, with only games against Everton, Chelsea and Man City resulting in an opposition clean sheet. Blackburn can ill afford to not take this seriously. We don't keep many clean sheets and I'd be expecting us to perhaps play a little more defensively minded tonight, knowing that a premiership team is coming to town. I'm expecting Blackburn to still score though and that means we would have to get 2, to win which increases the pressure on us. This has the potential to be a classic cup game, but at those odds, I'd be looking at laying Cardiff in 90 minutes :(
Out of interest, as someone who knows Cardiff obviously a lot better than I do, what do you reckon of the overs bet I mentioned @ 1.91? Even though you're probably right about you lot playing a little more defensively, I think this would be a mistake considering Blackburn's defence, and their lack of confidence being bottom of the league. The best way for Cardiff to win the tie is to attack IMO.

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November Liverpool @ 4.28 pinnacle I'm going to bite on the odds offerred for Liverpool here. They have pretty much stated that this is their main chance of winning a trophy and they have fielded pretty strong squads in the previous rounds. While they do back up two days after a tough game with man City, they still have plenty of experience to come into the side if they do make some changes. Kelly, Carragher and Coates at the back, Spearing and Rodriguez in the midfield, with Carolll and Bellamy up front, there is enough quality there to win this. Even though Chelsea may talk that this game is important, I do not buy it. They are without their best defender Terry, while midfielder Merieles is cup tied. Coming up they have a tough game with Newcastle on the weekend, a midweek must win game with Valencia in the Champions League, followed by another tough game with Man City - they will be resting the bulk of their team that played on the weekend, as these upcoming games are more important. Players like Alex and Ivanovic, Romeu and McEachran in midfield, and probably Torres and Anelka up front will play, with maybe a few other younger players, but doubt that many of their main players will play. These listed players are either out of form, inexperienced or not interested, and find it hard to believe that they will be focused and determined for this game. Liverpool, on the other hand, have plenty to play for, and as they do not play until Monday night against Fulham, will have a good break until then. With the players mentioned, plus some regualr first teamers, they should put a pretty strong side out there, and beat Chelsea once again at Stamford Bridge Cardiff @ 2.29 pinnacle Not much separates these two teams as Cardiff are third in the Championship, having won 6 of their 9 games, and not conceding in their last two home games, while Blackburn are running last in the Premier League, having drawn 4 and lost 3 of their 7 away games. They have allowed 3 goals in each of their last 3 away games at Stoke (12th), Wigan (19th) and Norwich (10th), so Cardiff will fancy their chances of scoring on them, especially if the above sides could score three goals. With their defence missing, Samba, Olsson and Nelson, there are too many holes to plug, and despite the fans wanting success, they may make some major changes to this team with the game against Swansea in mind, as this is a game that they may feel they can win. Add in that Cardiff are a Welsh side, and they may lift even more so with the tragic passing of Gary Speed, then this is winnable game for the home side.

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November I was looking at the lineups... CARDIFF: Marshall, McNaughton, Gerrard, Turner, Taylor, Cowie, McPhail, Gunnarson, Whittingham, Earnshaw, Mason. BLACKBURN: Robinson, Lowe, Hanley, Dann, Givet, Hoilett, N’Zonzi, Dunn, Rochina, Roberts, Goodwillie. Big difference between these two teams with Blackburn that hasn't finished a game without getting goals. I don't think it's only Robinson's fault, although we might remember him for his escapades... Considering form and that Cardiff is unbeaten in the last 8 games, CARDIFF TO WIN OR DRAW @ 1.36 (totosi) A lot of second lines for CHELSEA - LIVERPOOL... These the lineups: CHELSEA: Turnbull, Bosingwa, Alex, Ivanovic, Bertrand, Romeu, McEachran, Lampard, Kalou, Torres, Malouda. LIVERPOOL: Reina, Kelly, Coates, Carragher, Agger, Kuyt, Lucas, Henderson, Maxi, Bellamy, Carroll. I was considering both to score due to the fact that 9 of the last 13 games between these two sides, of which 2 in Carling Cup, have ended with both to score: CHELSEA - LIVERPOOL BOTH TO SCORE @ 1.75 (totosi) Lineups for Arsenal - Man.City ARSENAL: Fabianski, Djourou, Squillaci, Koscienly, A. Santos, Diaby, Benayoun, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Park, Chamakh. MANCHESTER CITY: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kolo Toure, Savic, Kolarov, De Jong, Razak, Yaya Toure, Johnson, Dzeko, Nasri. There is little reasoning necessary for this match, it's an obvious both to score. Arsenal has managed in these years to always reach the final stages of competitions, and Wengner has managed to always throw in youngsters that are proving to do their job. City has a second high quality team in their bench but the slobby defense is always the same ARSENAL - MAN.CITY both to score @ 1.55 (totosi)

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November If you want a possbile line up for chelsea- liverpool I would go with something like this: Reina,Kelly,Coates,Carragher,Aurelio,Maxi,Spearing,Henderson,Downing,Carroll,Bellamy. Turnbull,Boswinga,Alex,Luiz,Bertrand,Romeu,Mceachran,Lampard,Kalou,Anelka,Torres. I think that team is capable of causing problems for Chelsea. We have so far taken this competition very seriously and although we only played 2 days ago the players will be up for this. We have proven we are capable of winning at Stamford Bridge and I think that we will have a field day if we attack them tonight due to John Terry's ban. Therefore I will go for: over 2.5 goals - Evens Will Hill Liverpool to qualify from tie - 2/1 Will Hill

I was looking at the lineups... CARDIFF: Marshall, McNaughton, Gerrard, Turner, Taylor, Cowie, McPhail, Gunnarson, Whittingham, Earnshaw, Mason. BLACKBURN: Robinson, Lowe, Hanley, Dann, Givet, Hoilett, N’Zonzi, Dunn, Rochina, Roberts, Goodwillie. There is little reasoning necessary for this match, it's an obvious both to score.
Can you tell us the source for this as Malky hasnt released his team yet. Reasoning in the divisional/cup threads is always necessary, regardless whether you feel it is or isn't. I've no real feeling on this game either way but if you feel it is that obvious, then you need to explain why.

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November CHELSEA v LIVERPOOL Both teams will play with reserve players. Chelsea are in desperate need to win some games in a row. If Torres will play, he must show some improovement and score some goals.Liverpool also will search for the win, but I doubt it they can pass Chelsea in this match. Last fixtures between these two sides was Dec. 2007 in the QF and Chelsea won 2-0 at Stamford Bridge. Remember also that Liverpool surprised with a late goal and won 2-1 just 9 days ago at this same stadium... Still I lay my money on Chelsea on this one HW @ 2.04 efbet ............................... ARSENAL v MAN CITY Also in this fixture both teams will play with reserve players. I see both teams to score here, because both of the teams will try to win at the end this cup, escpesially Arsenal, who are trophiesless since 2005-2006 I guess...... Both difences are shaky, both attack can score at least a goal.... Last fixtures between these two sides was Dec. 2009 in the QF and City won 3-0 in Manchester. BTTS @ 1.53 efbet .................................. CARDIFF CITY v BLACKBURN ROVERS Cardiff matches in the League Cup this season are full with goals: 1st round: 1-3 ET (1-1) 2nd round: 5-3 ET (3-3) 3rd round: 2-2 Pen (2-2) 4th round: 1-0 They have scored a goal in 6 consecutive home matches and in 11 of 12 total games at home! Blackburn also with lots of goals this season in the League Cup: 3-1; 3-2; 4-3 ET (2-2); They also played some "goal fests" in the QF in previous years: 2-3 with Arsenal; 5-3 with MAN U; 3-3 with Chelsea; 6-4 with AV Blackburn also have scored in every away game this season... Last fixtures between these two sides: 2004/2005 3rd round in the FA: 1-1 at Cardiff, than 3-2 win for Rovers BTTS @ 1.56 OVER 2.5 @ 1.78 OVER 3.5 @ 3.05 efbet cheers

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November Cardiff v Blackburn. Both to score. 1.61 @ Bet365 (8/10) Personally I think Blackburn will advance to the semifinals but I'm worried about their defense. There is not one at the moment. David Dunn is back from suspension which is a good thing. Although Rovers need to focus on Premier League survival rather than advancing in Cup competitions winning this tie actually might be a very good thing mentally. Blackburn have scored in 17 of their last 18 League Cup matches. Cardiff has been able to shut down their opponets just once in last 14 matches in this competition. They will score today, I'm pretty convinced about that that. They have enough quality to get at least one goal. On the other hand, defending is incredibly poor and they won't keep a clean sheet. 1-1 is the least I expect from this match. They have met couple times in Cup competitions since 2005. It was 1-1 in Cardiff and 3-2 home in Blackburn. Both were FA Cup matches.

Liverpool @ 4.28 pinnacle I'm going to bite on the odds offerred for Liverpool here. They have pretty much stated that this is their main chance of winning a trophy and they have fielded pretty strong squads in the previous rounds. While they do back up two days after a tough game with man City, they still have plenty of experience to come into the side if they do make some changes. Kelly, Carragher and Coates at the back, Spearing and Rodriguez in the midfield, with Carolll and Bellamy up front, there is enough quality there to win this. Even though Chelsea may talk that this game is important, I do not buy it. They are without their best defender Terry, while midfielder Merieles is cup tied. Coming up they have a tough game with Newcastle on the weekend, a midweek must win game with Valencia in the Champions League, followed by another tough game with Man City - they will be resting the bulk of their team that played on the weekend, as these upcoming games are more important. Players like Alex and Ivanovic, Romeu and McEachran in midfield, and probably Torres and Anelka up front will play, with maybe a few other younger players, but doubt that many of their main players will play. These listed players are either out of form, inexperienced or not interested, and find it hard to believe that they will be focused and determined for this game. Liverpool, on the other hand, have plenty to play for, and as they do not play until Monday night against Fulham, will have a good break until then. With the players mentioned, plus some regualr first teamers, they should put a pretty strong side out there, and beat Chelsea once again at Stamford Bridge Cardiff @ 2.29 pinnacle Not much separates these two teams as Cardiff are third in the Championship, having won 6 of their 9 games, and not conceding in their last two home games, while Blackburn are running last in the Premier League, having drawn 4 and lost 3 of their 7 away games. They have allowed 3 goals in each of their last 3 away games at Stoke (12th), Wigan (19th) and Norwich (10th), so Cardiff will fancy their chances of scoring on them, especially if the above sides could score three goals. With their defence missing, Samba, Olsson and Nelson, there are too many holes to plug, and despite the fans wanting success, they may make some major changes to this team with the game against Swansea in mind, as this is a game that they may feel they can win. Add in that Cardiff are a Welsh side, and they may lift even more so with the tragic passing of Gary Speed, then this is winnable game for the home side.
The fact that Dalglish is more savvy than Boas when the PL or cup ties are concerned will help also? I'm going to be greedier and go for ht/ft Liverpool @6.00 ladbrokes.

Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event Arsenal - Manchester City
Selection Manchester City
Strength 10/10
Date 29/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.40
Reasoning Tough encounter in round of 8 to Carling Cup. Arsenal after tough game with Fulham on Saturday 1-1 draw at home, will rest many of their good players. Robin van Persie, Theo Walcott, Aaron Ramsey and Abou Diaby will miss this game for sure. Mertesacker, Vermalen, Song, Gervinho sure will be in reservs as well as Szczesny. On the other hand City will throw in this quarter final battle, Sabaleta, Dzeko, Nasri, Yaya Toure his brother Colo Toure. It is expected Man City to be with many of their titular players. City are playing great soccer this season, I think Dzeko and Nasri will have good chances over goals against defenders like Djourou, Squillaci, Migueq, Yennaris who are expect to start. The Gunners will have big problems in midfield with players like Coquelin, Benayoun, Rosicky against Johnson, Toure and Nasri so my choice is away win.

Sport Football (England - Cups)
Event Chelsea - Liverpool
Selection Liverpool +0.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 29/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.90
Reasoning Chelsea will use today many of their reserve players, we will not see in their squad Terry, Drogba, Czech, Mata, and other few good players in midfield also Ramirez who is injured. Cheslea are not in so good fit they failed in four, drew two and won only two games in last eight who they played for all cups. Ten days ago Liverpool won at Stamford Bridge 1-2 for Premier League. Liverpool will be with their best players today, they have no Euro games and Dalgish will rest only Suarez, but we will see Carroll and Belamy in front of their offense. Liverpool won last three games against Chelsea including two of them in London I expect they will not lose this game today.

Sport Football (England - Cups)
Event Cardiff - Blackburn
Selection over 3.5
Strength 10/10
Date 29/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 3.20
Reasoning Cardiff are very strong team this season in the Championship were are going Blackburn. Cardiff is already ten home games unbeaten, they won last four. Cardiff recorded two big over in last five home games they defeat Barnsley 5-3, and drew 2-2 with Ipswich. The host team have very good offense Miller, Gunnarsson, Cowie are in great fit at the moment. On the other hand Blackburn sits on the last place in the Premier League but their last three away matches were incredible 3-3 draw against Wigan, 3-3 draw against Norwich, to failed 3-1 when visited Stoke City last weekend. Blackburn have nothing to lose they want to secure Premier League spot so I think they will not be very concentrated today, while Cardiff should use home advantage and put on a pressure their rival. I don't believe any of the teams want to lose this one and hope we will see many goals, both teams proved they can score easy and allow easy.

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November Arsenal-Manchester City over 2,5 @1,75 5/10 stan james I like this one as both teams are going to play with reserve players.Arsenal will field a young side with Arshavin,Chamakh und Park up front.Defensively they are not that strong and with that side even worser.City will field non regulars as well but their team seems to be better but we have to see which side Mancini will field.But I am pretty sure that there will be goals.I think there will be 2 goals at half time. GL

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November I am new to these boards. I do find the Cup Games, in particular, difficult to call until the teams are known. Dhulev, sorry your post confused me, are you laying Chelsea (ie not to win) or placing a bet on them to win? Many Thanks

The fact that Dalglish is more savvy than Boas when the PL or cup ties are concerned will help also? I'm going to be greedier and go for ht/ft Liverpool @6.00 ladbrokes.
6.00 looks very low. A quick look on oddschecker says at least 3 UK bookies are offering 8.00 for liverpool/liverpool even after their odds drifted.

Re: England > Carling Cup > 29th - 30th November Well i have plumped for a treble tonight @ 12/1 with Powers.. Chelsea, Man City and Blackburn! I feel Man City's bench will be too strong for Arsenal's bench , they will probably have Dzeko up front, Adam Johnson there too, some fab subs they have, Arsenal dont have the same quality! Chelsea i feel will make amends against Liverpool. Dalglish will be resting players and Villas Boas will be wanting to get the fans back on side also, and with home advantage i expect Chelsea to turn the form around after a good win at the weekend against Wolves! Blackburn is the dodgy one but i think premiership experience might count, they have played well at times and Cardiff have not beat a premiership side on their last 10 attempts, think they have a couple of injuries too, the game could go either way but i just fancy blackburn to nick it. At 12/1 for the treble, worth a go for me!