Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November

Re: Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November International Soccer 2011 Overall 15W-9L-5P +3.72 units (62.50%) Bosnia pick +134 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Think this is worth a shot here with some good value for the home team. I think the line is slightly off due to the names playing. Portugal doesnt always show up on the road, having lost 2 of there 4 games on the road in the group stage. Bosnia was shaky to start in the Euro qualifying campaign but have closed out pretty well. I think Portugal might show some struggles on offense and they tend to rely on Ronaldo a little too much.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November I really like the price for Bosnia-Portugal Double Chance Home or Away Win - 1.727 @ Sportingbet. It seems like a good value as I believe either Portugal will secure win with some exceptional individual move, or the home team will take a win powerfuly supported by the mad crowd. Furthermore, I took unders in Estonia-Ireland and Czech Rep - Montenegro. In the first tie, both teams are well known for not scoring many goals and at the same time not receiving much, combined with the great importance of the game and the careful more defensive minded approach I expect from both teams, I do not see more than 2 goals scored. Where as for Czech Rep-Montenegro I expect a draw 0-0 or 1-1, as the home team is not what they used to be, and on the other hand Montenegro is quite solid team, both teams playing carefully and trying not to receive goals - also for me a good choice for under 2.5. So, I combined all three options in one accumulator @ 4.00 with Sportingbet :hope Bosnia-Portugal Home or Away Win @ 1.727 Estonia-Ireland Under 2.5 goals @ 1.45 Czech-Montenegro Under 2.5 goals @ 1.60 Total Accumulator @ 4.00

Re: Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November Estonia vs Ireland Total humiliation scenarios for Ireland would be not to get the qualification in front of Estonia. The Irish are not qualified in last 21 years. (Maybe the curses that we thrown on them when they eliminated Romania in 1990 on penalties are still having effects - I am kidding of course ...). Ireland is a serious team and will take both games with Estonia showing enough respect to beat them in both games. They have a great coach and also their mentality changed a lot. They are very pragmatic and also entuziastic when the games allows it. I really like Ireland and are looking like a very mature team. Estonia has the very advantage of meeting teams that underestimated them and also were in a group in which neither Slovenia and neither Serbia done much. This Estonia is a team of constrasts: 2-0 home with Uruguay and 1-1 with Liechtenstein. In their last game home they lost 0-2 with Ukraine. They are not an easy team, but I think they are a team to be beaten by Ireland if they will be taken seriously. Ireland won 2-0 in Italy, 2-0 in Macedonia, 1-0 in Armenia!!! (great result!), 2-1 in Cyprus, 1-1 in France. Guys, this team haven;t been defeated in last 14 away games having just 1 defeat in last 18 away games, 0-1 to Czech Republic. I think that Ireland will win tonight and will make a huge step for qualifying. They are deserving it and I will be with my money on them tonight. Shane Long will not play, neither Kevin Doyle, but walters does it well at Stoke, so, together with Keane will haunt the Estonians. Republic of Ireland: Given; Kelly, Dunne, St Ledger, Ward; Duff, Andrews, Whelan, McGeady; Keane ©; Cox or Walters. away win @ 2.40 with BoyleSports

Re: Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November

I don't even know where to begin with this to be honest. Keane is shite' date=' Long as a replacement for Doyle or Simon Cox is the most in form Irish striker..[/quote'] Keane is shite u havin a laugh mate stats speak for themselves 111 apps 51 goals naw bad a would say.:nana:wall
Republic of Ireland national team
YearAppsGoals
Total11151

Re: Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November The first legs tend to be low scoring games, but besides Ireland, none of the other 7 sides have defences that are reliable and confident enough to believe that they will not concede. Too much value on the over not to play them. Bosnia-Herzegovina - Portugal over 2.5 @ 2.47 pinnacle Bosnia are without key players in defence which leaves them vulnerable to the likes of Ronaldo and Nani from the flanks. Their defence had been outstanding in the last few qualifiers where they had 4 clean sheets until they had a 1-1 draw in France, but with a team like Portugal who likes to attack, and having scored in each of their last 5 qualifiers, like the away team to score. Believe that Portugal will open up the scoring which will force Bosnia to go looking for an equaliser, as they know they need to get something out of this game, otherwise their chances of progressing through in Portugal look very remote. They will be encouraged that Portugal's defence has conceded twice away to Denmark and once at home to Iceland, so with a forward line with Dzeko and Ibisevic, they will like their chances of scoring. Good value on the over here, and even though the first legs of these qualifiers tend to be tight games, this one may be different given the problems Bosnia have at the back and their mindset will have to change if they concede early. Turkey - Croatia over 2.5 @ 2.53 pinnacle Neither side is in good form so pretty even game with both sides capable of winning it. Turkey have scored in their last 5 qualifiers at home, and with Croatia having conceded in their last 4 qualifiers on the road, then their defence has shown to be anything but solid and dependable. Conversely, Turkey had conceded at home to Germany, Kazakstan and Belgium in their qualifiers, and there is enough quality in this Croatian side to score here, as they had scored two goals in 4 of their last 5 qualifiers. Both sides have players they rely on to make things happen, Altintop and Modric, and with neither defence to be considered tough to beat, then not only like both teams to score, but can see at least another goal here Czech Republic - Montenegro over 2.5 @ 2.48 pinnacle The Czechs beat Lithuania 4-1, lost 2-0 at home to Spain and drew 2-2 away to Scotland in their last 3 qualifiers so they have been conceding goals, and with Montengro's strength being up front, with the likes of Vucinic and Jovetic, then like them to score on this defence. However Montenegro's defence has also been conceding goals as they lost 2-0 in Switzerland, drew 2-2 at home to England, and lost 2-1 in Wales, so they have also allowed goals in. Like both teams to score here, and can see this one going over as both teams have shaky defences and decent forward lines Estonia - Ireland over 2.5 @ 2.99 pinnacle Another game where the over is great value given that both teams are capable of scoring. Estonia won 2-1 in Northern Ireland, as well as beating them 4-1 at home, and won 2-1 in Slovenia, so they have been on a great run by winning these 3 games, scoring goals, but conceding as well. Ireland won 2-1 at home to Armenia and beat Andorra 2-0 away, while drawing 0-0 with both Russia and Slovakia, as they tend to be more defence minded, but Walters has been in good form for Stoke, and Keane usually does well for the national team, so these two are capable of scoring for them in this game.

Keane is shite u havin a laugh mate stats speak for themselves 111 apps 51 goals naw bad a would say.:nana:wall
YearAppsGoals
Total11151
Keane has been a fantastic servant to his country and I still have a soft spot for him for his time with Spurs, I even forgave him for ******* off to Liverpool. However, having watched his decline closely I can honestly say he is shite now. He plays like he is 5 years older than he is. If he was any good then why did he go to play in the US? He was drinking in my local the night before his plane left to go to America (and two days before his first match) which says it all. Having said that he still managed to play well for Ireland for a time even when he was shite for us, I know he would want to qualify more than anything and will be well up for this game, but from the sounds of things he hasn't been great for Ireland lately either and is in the team on reputation.

Re: Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November Turkey vs Croatia. Over 2 goals. 1.87 @ Pinnacle (8/10) Ridiculous offer obviously. On paper this one looks like the most exciting of four matches that will be played tonight. Both teams posses enough attacking talent to get some goals on the other hand defending is not the best for either side. I see Croatia as eager one to get a win and therefor get a revenge for that epic Euro 2008 meeting which Turks won on penalties. Would have played over 2.5 goals but if you offer 1.87 for 2 goals, take that straight away! Ireland > Estonia. 2.37 @ Pinnacle (4/10) For Estonia to get this far is unbelievable achievement. My worry for Estonians is the lack of depth. They have problems in terms of getting goals. Ireland are well-balanced side without any guge weaknesses. One goal could be enough to get a win and for my the Irish are favorites not only on the aggregate but today as well.

Event Bosnia and Herzegovina - Portugal
Selection Bosnia and Herzegovina
Strength 10/10
Date 11/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 3.35
Reasoning Well the odds are good and i believe that this bet has its value.First of all they will play at their home soild and the atmosphere is gonna be epic also the support of their fans are gonna push BiH to da something incredible tonight.Of course Partuglal is a favourite here they have hard team tough to break big names in the squad and they will be here huge threat.For Bosnia satrting* Begovic * Lulic * Spahic * Mravac * Rahimic * Medunjanin * Pjanic * Misimovic * Ibricic * Ibisevic * Dzeko and i beleive that this set up can provide good football tonight.They will certainly give their best in order to win this match also they will seek for the revange here.Am gonna tray on Bosnia.

Keane is shite u havin a laugh mate stats speak for themselves 111 apps 51 goals naw bad a would say.:nana:wall
YearAppsGoals
Total11151
top international scorer in the uk and ireland .

A couple of specials I seen in Paddy Power today that may be of interest: 1. They are going 2.5 (i.e. 6/4) on an Ireland win, which looks to be the best price available on the high street or on the exchanges 2. They will refund all losing First Goalscorer, Correct Score and Scorecast singles if Ireland win (up to max €100) As far as I know these are in-shop only. Interesting..........
Ok so the 2nd offer is online as well. A lot of my mates are backing 0-0 and 1-1, with the "safety-net" of money back if Ireland win. Really looks a good offer. If you were so enclined, you could look to do as follows: 10pts Ireland Win @2.5 - Paddy Power 30pts Dutched on Correct Scores 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 @1.86 - Paddy Power 8pts Dutched on Correct Scores 2-2, 3-3, 2-0, 3-0, 3-1, 3-2 & Unquoted @6.06 - Betfair This would leave: Ireland win = +7pts (15 minus 8 with PP correct scores refunded) Correct Score of 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 = +7.8pts (25 minus (10+8) Any other score = PUSH after commission (40.40 minus (10+30) And of course in the unlikely event that Ireland win scoring 4 or more = +55.40 (15 plus 40.40 with PP correct scores refunded) May seem like a lot of effort but a no risk bet makes a match a lot more enjoyable to watch ;)

Re: Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November For those people who want to put money on Over 2.5 in Bosnia - Portugal game, keep in mind that the pitch is in woeful condition. That was the reason why Portugal wanted to change the place for the game. I actually don't understand how it's possible that in these kind of level games they will play on ''school-yard'' type of pitch.

The first legs tend to be low scoring games, but besides Ireland, none of the other 7 sides have defences that are reliable and confident enough to believe that they will not concede. Too much value on the over not to play them. Bosnia-Herzegovina - Portugal over 2.5 @ 2.47 pinnacle Bosnia are without key players in defence which leaves them vulnerable to the likes of Ronaldo and Nani from the flanks. Their defence had been outstanding in the last few qualifiers where they had 4 clean sheets until they had a 1-1 draw in France, but with a team like Portugal who likes to attack, and having scored in each of their last 5 qualifiers, like the away team to score. Believe that Portugal will open up the scoring which will force Bosnia to go looking for an equaliser, as they know they need to get something out of this game, otherwise their chances of progressing through in Portugal look very remote. They will be encouraged that Portugal's defence has conceded twice away to Denmark and once at home to Iceland, so with a forward line with Dzeko and Ibisevic, they will like their chances of scoring. Good value on the over here, and even though the first legs of these qualifiers tend to be tight games, this one may be different given the problems Bosnia have at the back and their mindset will have to change if they concede early. Turkey - Croatia over 2.5 @ 2.53 pinnacle Neither side is in good form so pretty even game with both sides capable of winning it. Turkey have scored in their last 5 qualifiers at home, and with Croatia having conceded in their last 4 qualifiers on the road, then their defence has shown to be anything but solid and dependable. Conversely, Turkey had conceded at home to Germany, Kazakstan and Belgium in their qualifiers, and there is enough quality in this Croatian side to score here, as they had scored two goals in 4 of their last 5 qualifiers. Both sides have players they rely on to make things happen, Altintop and Modric, and with neither defence to be considered tough to beat, then not only like both teams to score, but can see at least another goal here Czech Republic - Montenegro over 2.5 @ 2.48 pinnacle The Czechs beat Lithuania 4-1, lost 2-0 at home to Spain and drew 2-2 away to Scotland in their last 3 qualifiers so they have been conceding goals, and with Montengro's strength being up front, with the likes of Vucinic and Jovetic, then like them to score on this defence. However Montenegro's defence has also been conceding goals as they lost 2-0 in Switzerland, drew 2-2 at home to England, and lost 2-1 in Wales, so they have also allowed goals in. Like both teams to score here, and can see this one going over as both teams have shaky defences and decent forward lines Estonia - Ireland over 2.5 @ 2.99 pinnacle Another game where the over is great value given that both teams are capable of scoring. Estonia won 2-1 in Northern Ireland, as well as beating them 4-1 at home, and won 2-1 in Slovenia, so they have been on a great run by winning these 3 games, scoring goals, but conceding as well. Ireland won 2-1 at home to Armenia and beat Andorra 2-0 away, while drawing 0-0 with both Russia and Slovakia, as they tend to be more defence minded, but Walters has been in good form for Stoke, and Keane usually does well for the national team, so these two are capable of scoring for them in this game.
You are hitting hard today, right? :D But then again it makes sense - at these odds 2 out of 4 already deliver profit! 3 of 4 - magic! 4 of 4 - dream! Good Luck

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Bosnia & Herzegovina - Portugal
Selection Portugal
Strength 10/10
Date 11/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 2.40
Reasoning Portugal are definitely better team they have great players like Cristiano Ronaldo and Nani in their squad also Raul Meireles. Portugal struggle to win their group but this team have great chance now to reach the Euro because of the problems in Bosna defense. Bosna failed 0-2 at home against France in their group, they clinch a point in France but draw was enough for home team to win that group. As I said Bosna have great player in their offense Dzeko, but they will be without three titular defensman today. Papac and Pandja will miss this game because of punishment, while Mujdza is injured so with these problems in their defense I think Portugal should win this one with best player in the world Ronaldo in front of their offense.

Re: Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November Estonia - Ireland just having a small card punt on this one as I really cant see much value in any of the ties results-wise or goals-wise to be honest, they'll probably all be tight affairs. Glenn Whelan is our midfield enforcer and I don't rate him technically at all, he's prone to clumsy mistakes and tackles and since Trap will set us up defensive & direct to get a draw (or maybe nick a 1-0) I can see Whelan picking up a card at some stage. Whelan to receive a card @ 3.25 Betfair (3 Units)

Re: Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November Estonia - Rep. Ireland 1262169516508200851_estonia.jpg vs 12621720881295739792_ireland.jpg Referee of this game simply on contrast with both teams stats regarding yellow cards. Kassai (Hungary) after Iturralde Gonzales (Spain) definetly on the top list of the most craziest referees! This bet vs Estonia (home games) : 1win - 1push - 3lost This selection vs Ireland (Away games) : 0win - 2push - 3lost. Seems risky one.. still believe the intensity of the match and importance it will be so obvious in the final 20 minutes (depending on the score). Kassai often shows card in the final 10 minutes. Red card counts as two yelow card. Nice preview pointed by Mustafa. Recommended bet on Estonia vs Ireland Rep. : Over 4 yellow cards Asian [Red card = 2 YC] @ 1.75 Bet365 Turkey - Horvatia 12621782111610768514_turkey.jpg vs 12621718471923376408_horvatia.jpg On this game it is wise follow stats.. first of all Turkey isnt a team to be trusted and Croatia are really tough opponent. Turkey playing at home with full crowd giving support it will attack from the flanks. Turkey at home: 9 , 7. 9 , 19, 10 corners l Croatia away : 12, 11 , 11 , 8 , 6 . Games from the group stages. Croatia vs Turkey at Euro 2008 : 7-4 corners. Referee from Germany, 3 games in the Euro - Q. groups stages, all three ended Over 10.5 corners. Recommended bet on Turkey vs Croatia : Over 10 Asian Corners @ 1.90 Bet365 Bosnia & Hertzegovina - Portugal 126216838372716466_bosnia_herzegovina.jpg vs 12621758011174540233_portugal.jpg Bosnia with huge problems on defense, central. Too much for a team like Bosnia. Recommended bet on Bosnia Hertzegovina vs Portugal: Portugal Individual Total Goals : Over 1.5 @ 2.50 Gamebookers Czech Rep. - Montenegro 12621689968712532_czheh.jpg vs 1262174459957285797_montenegro.jpg ;) After Perugia - Prato two days ago Insider Pick posted on this forum, 100% won (Prato played without 12 regular basis players), Perugia @ 1.90 http://forum.punterslounge.com/f7/italy-copa-italia-lega-pro-9-november-123378/ I am trying to win some extra-money until next round of Russian Foot kick-off. * Again following stats on this one too. Czech Rep. at home: 12, 12 , 16 , 7 . While Montenegro away: 14, 3 , 13 , 9 > games from the group stage. Recommended bet on Czech Rep. vs Montenegro : Over 10 Asian Corners @ 1,875 Bet365 :lol One , two , three come fly with me tonight!

Re: Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November Two big, cautiously safe bets from me this evening; Czech Republic -v- Montenegro I've seen this Montenegro team perform very well over the last two campaigns, and I've also been following Czech Republic. One team is on the rise, the other is in a period of stagnation. Tonight and on Tuesday, Montenegro have possibly their greatest chance of making a finals competition, and I think their momentum and their pride will carry them through over the course of the two legs. Therefore I'm going with Montenegro +1.5 AH @ 1.4 with betfair. Crap odds perhaps, but I don't think there is any chance Montenegro will lose this game by more than a goal. There's a very good chance it'll be a draw, but I am trying to guarantee a profit here. Estonia -v- Ireland There is no way Ireland will lose this game. No single way. Ireland have their strongest team out tonight, bar the injury of John O'Shea and Doyle/Long. However Kelly is arguably a better right back than O'Shea and in Cox or Walters Ireland have a striker who will work extremely hard for the 90 minutes. Under Trapattoni Ireland are extremely hard to beat, with his catenaccio tactics they are probably one of the best defensive sides in international football at the moment. There are no surprises that the team went 7 games without conceding a goal. Ireland will get a draw tonight at the very least, and they could possibly keep a clean sheet. However, if betfair are offering me odds of 3.95 to lay Estonia, then I cannot refuse. Good luck everybody.

Czech Republic - Montenegro
Czech Republic got some problems with the squad as to the very end some of their regular players will be doubts. Petr Czech broke his nose on the last training and probably will play with mask, which will be good, but Necid and Hubschman are out for sure. Also Baros and Rosicky got some problems but probably will start, despite that. Czech is nothing special at home as they lost here from Spain 0:2 and Lithuania 0:1. In the same time they won over Scotland 1:0 quite hard and over dwarf Liecthenstein with only 2:0. I cant see them offensive minded, I expect Czech to wait their chance and to play very careful against fast counter-attacks from the guests side, where Jovetic and Vucinic are names that should be respected. Montenegro got almost full squad available as they announced that even players with light problems will play in such important game. They are well-packed team, playing very clever as underdogs, and we saw it against England at Wembley 0:0 and against Bulgaria in Sofia 0:1 win. I expect something similar today as Montenegro will wait Czech to attack and will use their counter-attack skills, trying to score so such important away game. Czech got 8 unders in their last 10 home matches, as both of their overs are in friendly games. Montenegro got 4 unders in their last 5 official away games, keeping clean sheets in 3 of them ( against England , Bulgaria and Ireland ) I expect close game
Betting option: Under / Over Pick: under 1.5 goals Odds: 3.00 Stake: 10 Bookmaker: Stan James[url=http://record.commissionking.com/_6f7dc3f2c8f42ba27c3da1f65ac5a2a5/1/]

Re: Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November Decided to go against the public and the odds...I like what I have seen from Estonia so far so Home + 0,25 @ 1,95 with medium stake, and Over 2 Goals @ 2,25 - just can't miss an offer for such line. Just feel lucky after what the Saudis did in the second half... Gl all P.S. Both bet365, medium stakes.

Decided to go against the public and the odds...I like what I have seen from Estonia so far so Home + 0' date=25 @ 1,95 with medium stake, and Over 2 Goals @ 2,25 - just can't miss an offer for such line. Just feel lucky after what the Saudis did in the second half... Gl all P.S. Both bet365, medium stakes.
All i have seen from Estonia is 6 losses from their last 9 matches and no clean sheet in their last 21 matches!! But good luck :loon

Re: Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November Been some great debates in here today and from what ive read ive swayed to quite a high stakes double. Republic of Ireland have solid away form in Europe and I have taken them not to lose in a double with Serbia +1. A dodgy pitch and the defence has a few holes in it aparently. However a lot has been said about Bosnia and they will want to go to portugal with a result behind them. Also I think Portugal will be happy to take a draw back to the 2nd home game as most teams would want be very happy with a draw away from home in a2 leg game. They have good attacking players and should make this hard for Portugal who have had a stop start campaign already. Serbia + 1 ROI + 0.5 Double @ 1.65 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November Bosnia-Herzegovina - Portugal over 2.5 @ 2.47 :( Turkey - Croatia over 2.5 @ 2.53 :D Croatia does it all by themselves Czech Republic - Montenegro over 2.5 @ 2.48 :( Estonia - Ireland over 2.5 @ 2.99 :D Ireland also does it all but themselves Profit is profit :ok

Estonia - Rep. of Ireland Estonia are underdogs here but I wouldn't jump and back the Irish here because the game is played over two legs so the Rep. of Ireland might focus on keeping a clean sheet so goalless draw is not an exception. However, the cards market for this game is quite interesting. The referee for this game is Hungarian Viktor Kassai, who is the referee who likes showing cards. In his last 4 games (3 in Hungarian League) he showed a lot of yellow cards including 1 red in the Champions League game between Basel and Benfica. As I said the Rep. of Ireland will most likely defend in order not to concede a goal while the Estonians will attack in order to have any chance of qualifying and in such scenario it is very likely that we will see cards. Over 45 Booking Points @ 2.50 (3 units) William Hill Red Card @ 5.50 (1 unit) William Hill
Good call young fella....:clap

Re: Euro 2012 Playoffs > Friday 11th November I slated Keane in this thread a few days ago... He did not do much tonight, he didnt get on the ball very often, but an assist and 2 goals from him tonight, so apologies Mr Keane and well done! Great team performance in the second half, Estonia are terrible to be fair!

Estonia - Rep. of Ireland Estonia are underdogs here but I wouldn't jump and back the Irish here because the game is played over two legs so the Rep. of Ireland might focus on keeping a clean sheet so goalless draw is not an exception. However, the cards market for this game is quite interesting. The referee for this game is Hungarian Viktor Kassai, who is the referee who likes showing cards. In his last 4 games (3 in Hungarian League) he showed a lot of yellow cards including 1 red in the Champions League game between Basel and Benfica. As I said the Rep. of Ireland will most likely defend in order not to concede a goal while the Estonians will attack in order to have any chance of qualifying and in such scenario it is very likely that we will see cards. Over 45 Booking Points @ 2.50 (3 units) William Hill Red Card @ 5.50 (1 unit) William Hill
Super Stuff Mustafa :ok