Spain > Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 29th - 31st October

Saturday 29 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Valencia v Getafe (17:00 BST) 1.55 4.4 7.6 100.40 %
maximize.gif Villarreal v Rayo Vallecano (17:00 BST) 2.1 3.5 4.5 98.41 %
maximize.gif FC Barcelona v Real Mallorca (19:00 BST) 1.1 15.5 55 99.18 %
maximize.gif Real Sociedad v Real Madrid (21:00 BST) 19.5 7.8 1.22 99.77 %
Sunday 30 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Real Sporting de Gijon v Athletic Bilbao (11:00 BST) 2.8 3.4 2.81 100.71 %
maximize.gif Osasuna v Levante UD (15:00 BST) 2.4 3.35 3.4 100.93 %
maximize.gif Racing Santander v Real Betis (17:00 BST) 2.63 3.4 2.94 101.45 %
maximize.gif Atlético Madrid v Real Zaragoza (19:00 BST) 1.46 4.7 8.8 101.13 %
maximize.gif Málaga v Espanyol (21:00 BST) 1.87 3.6 5.1 100.86 %
Monday 31 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sevilla v Granada CF (20:00 BST) 1.42 4.8 9.6 101.67 %

Re: Spain > Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 29th - 31st October I'll look into taking Zaragoza on a handicap - Atletico look out of form at the moment. Malaga look like a good bet also but their 2 recent defeats aren't ideal. With regards to tonight - as usual it's hard to find value but I do imagine Real to struggle in San Sebastien - we don't like our trips there and last year only won 2-1 there. I still think we'll win just it won't be as comfortable - i'll look into sociedad with a handicap

Re: Spain > Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 29th - 31st October

Event Real Sociedad - Real Madrid
Selection Real Madrid -2 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 29/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.40
Reasoning Important game to Real Madrid, who despite having a hard game, can't let Levante escape or be catched by Barcelona. Saturday can be even more special to Real Madrid if they reach the leadership, and also to Cristiano Ronaldo. If he scores twice against Real Sociedad, away, the Portuguese star will reach the 100 goals playing for Real Madrid. So far he has 13 games and 12 goals, with an average of almost one per game. As usual since he arrived here: so far, 98 goals in 103 games, with 80 wins, 14 draws and only nine defeats.

With regards to tonight - as usual it's hard to find value but I do imagine Real to struggle in San Sebastien - we don't like our trips there and last year only won 2-1 there. I still think we'll win just it won't be as comfortable - i'll look into sociedad with a handicap
I hope people followed...:clap

Sport Football (Spain)
Event Atletico Madrid - Real Zaragoza
Selection Atletico Madrid
Strength 10/10
Date 30/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 1.45
Reasoning I like this bet here because Zaragoza is a team which plays pretty open football on the road, and can score against anyone. For example last season they even won at Santiago Bernabeu against Real Madrid, while in this start of the season they've had some entertaining road trips. 4-3 loss at Bets, 3-0 loss at Osasuna or a 2-2 draw at Villareal. But Atletico Madrid has been conceding fairly few goals this season when it comes to home games, and when they won they destroyed their opponents, 4-0 wins over Santander and Gijon. Last season Atletico won both fixtures by 1-0, so another home win looks to be on the cards.

Last two of Real's games were all high scoring in 1st half and then stopped in second. It's 3' date='10 that they score more in 1st half today also and seems tempting to me.[/quote'] That would have gone through :zzz

Re: Spain > Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 29th - 31st October Sport Football (Spain) Event Osasuna - Levante Selection draw Strength 10/10 Date 30/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.34 Reasoning We're all impressed by Levante's position, but let's face it Osasuna are a strong home team and even though Levante have a lot of consecutive victories they have barely won 3-2 in their last match at home and away from home the victories were against weak sides, that would include Villareal(who are not very impressive this season). I think the draw is the reasonable result here. Osasuna isn't desperate for points, but hasn't lost at home this season and they are obviously no Rayo Vallecano, Betis or Villareal at home. They have one of the best home records every year. They even succed in keeping Real or Barca from winning in Pamplona. On the other hand a defeat on this match would be a too abrupt end of a good run of results for Levante, so I'll just go for the draw, having in mind also the fact that Osasuna have 5 draw ended games in 9 played and Levante are still undefeated this season.

Re: Spain > Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 29th - 31st October Sport Football (Spain) Event Santander - Betis Selection under 1.5 goals Strength 10/10 Date 30/10/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 3.25 Reasoning This match could easily end as a 0-0 draw. Both teams are in poor form and have a tough time finding the nets. Betis only scored once in the last 5, while Santander only scored once in the 4 home games played this season. They have a very strong defense considering they have got a 0-0 draw against Real Madrid and they have a 1-2 goal average at home. Judging by the fact that Santander only got 3 points(3 draw ended games) in the last 5, scoring 3 goals and conceding 7 and Betis only scored once in the last 5 gaining no point, this will definitely be a low scoring game, one that Santander will probably win 1-0, but one that could also remain as a boring draw, 0-0.

Re: Spain > Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 29th - 31st October Atletico Madrid - Zaragosa The situation at Atletico Madrid isnt the best, they've registered only a clear win over Santander and at this moment there is a hot atmosphere at the club - players cant be moved but the first who pay is the coach. Atletico Madrid are 11 p behind 4th place. :lol Call me crazy, but here I would reccommend without any hesitation or doubts : Zaragosa win @ 10.07 Pinnacle - small stake. Confirmed line-ups : Atletico Madrid: Courtois - Silvio, Godin, Domiguez, F. Luis - Gabi, M. Suarez - Adrian, Diego, Arda Turan - Falcao Zaragosa : Roberto - Paredes, D. Silva, Mateos, E. Juarez - Ponzio, F. Meira - L. Garcia, Lafita, Barrera - Helder Postiga According to corners stats. Atetico Madrid played at home, in Euro Cups - Individual Totals : * Stromsgodset 12 * Guimaraes 12 * Celtic 7 La Liga : * Osasuna 12 * Santander 5 * Gijon 11 * Sevilla 7 * Mallorca 15 Saragosa away - the only team that is quite similar level of quality and offensive aproach was Villareal, they allowed 12 corners. Atletico M Individual Total Corners Over 7,5 @ 1.83 Bet365

erm' date=' athletico have only let in one goal in 5 home games, and scored on average nearly 2 per home game[/quote'] Yup, still Atletico was supposed to be in top 3. Where are they now at the beggining of the new season? :hope I know Atletico have good players, I simply try to "speculate" here "Something" nothing more. Zaragosa are very crazy team, as far as I know Aguire the mexican was at Atletico Madrid previously. Besides, I cant imagine how many times and how often was played this match on a betting ticket (home win) "The only thing sure in this world is that we all are going to... die (sooner or later) " . Maybe, you saw the movie "Final destination" with all his parts, I did cheated death once on 13th of march 2009 LOL better not talk about it :))

Yup' date=' still Atletico was supposed to be in top 3. Where are they now at the beggining of the new season? :hope I know Atletico have good players,[u'] I simply try to "speculate" here "Something" nothing more. Zaragosa are very crazy team, as far as I know Aguire the mexican was at Atletico Madrid previously. Besides, I cant imagine how many times and how often was played this match on a betting ticket (home win) "The only thing sure in this world is that we all are going to... die (sooner or later) " . Maybe, you saw the movie "Final destination" with all his parts, I did cheated death once on 13th of march 2009 LOL better not talk about it :))
theres a big difference between people speculating at the beginning of the season where a team should finish up (btw the top 3 was always gonna be barca, real and valencia so not sure how athletico were expected to be top 3) and speculating as to he outcome of a football match because on the outcome of a football match you have previous games and statistics to help make a decision and the stats seem to be bearing themselves out with athletico 2-0 up after 35 mins

Re: Spain > Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 29th - 31st October Seville - Grenada under 2.5 @ 2.00 pinnacle Seville - Grenada under 1.5 @ 3.90 centrebet Seville have some good form coming into this game as they are undefeated despite playing teams like Barcelona, Valencia, Villareal and Athletico Madrid, and this should be a much more easier game given that they are facing the bottom side Grenada. They are not a team that blows out the opposition, and they have gone under in 5 of their last 7 games, with 4 of these games seeing one goal or less scored in them. Grenada have scored just two goals in their 9 games so far, and have a number of players out for this game. Romero and Benitez are suspended while Lucena, Martins and Yebda are all injured. Though have lost all 4 away games without scoring a goal only in one of those games have they allowed more than two goals. They played Barcelona pretty tough last week as they only lost 1-0 to them at home, and though they do not score many goals, they do not allow many either, with 8 of their 9 games seeing 2 goals or less score in them, and of these, 6 games saw one goal or none at all. Given the difference in class between the two sides would not be surprised that Seville comes into this game overconfident of victory. Grenada have shown that they do not give much away, and though they are without some players, they have shown fighting spirit so far. Seville should edge this but not confident of them winning this as easily as they are expected to do

Re: Spain > Liga de Fútbol Profesional > 29th - 31st October Seville - Grenada Grenada lost all 4 away games in the league and they did not even score a goal in them. Seville much stronger and after adissapointed draw against santander in the week, their moral should be high enough to win. Under bet is a good, or Grenada not to score.

I call this a "Double Play trick shot of the Day" Lay Malaga @ 1.77Betfair 5/10 stake Lay AthleticoM @1.41Betfair 5/10 Stake THis is a little trick a learned a few years back in gambling School. Laying two teams under evens that are out of sorts and under great pressure to achieve. Need one of these babies to fail and I am in Profit. If both fail, its mega profit.. :clap sit back and relax..
gambling school shut down these days? :rollin