** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Belgium - Cofidis Cup - 26 October

Wednesday 26 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Zulte Waregem v Standard de Liège (19:00 BST) 3.24 3.4 2.15 106.79 %
maximize.gif Anderlecht v Rupel Boom FC (19:30 BST) 1.06 9 23 109.80 %
maximize.gif Cercle Brugge v Beerschot AC (19:30 BST) 1.8 3.45 4.15 108.64 %
maximize.gif Kortrijk v Sint-Truidense VV (19:30 BST) 1.57 3.8 5.3 108.88 %
maximize.gif Lokeren v Westerlo (19:30 BST) 1.88 3.4 3.8 108.92 %
maximize.gif Mons v KV Mechelen (19:30 BST) 2.16 3.4 2.95 109.61 %
maximize.gif Racing Genk v Lierse (19:30 BST) 1.44 4.05 6.65 109.17 %
maximize.gif KAA Gent v Club Brugge (19:45 BST) 2.45 3.35 2.56 109.73 %

Re: Belgium - Cofidis Cup - 26 October I'm going for surprises this time. 3 bets, all small stakes. If 1 is correct I'll make profit. my bets: Beerschot Sint Truiden Lierse Cercle Brugge - Beerschot. Cercle is doing great in competition. A good defense is important, but I think they'll put on some back up players. The squad of Cercle is not big enough to make an competitive 2nd team. Beerschot is a good team and just found a good form. I believe they aswell will have some back up players playing this game, but their back up just has more quality then Cercle's team. Kortrijk - Sint Truiden I know for sure Kortrijk is going to play with some other players this game. This is Hein V. Haezebroecks way to play a cup. Here aswell I got serious doubts in the reserve squad. Sint Truiden on the other hand is a good team, and I think they'll start with a lot of first team regulars. They won last weekend and they want to keep this good feeling alive. Racing Genk - Lierse Lierse is dissapointed after last week. They really want to show they are a good team. Genk is playing European football and competition already. I think a lot of players are tired, others are injured. Some of the players will be granted a bit of rest so I believe Lierse has a good chance winning this. They need a win to boost up the morale and keep the fans silent. The coach is under pressure so a win in this game would be good. Next weekend, the game in Anderlecht will be even more difficult to win!

Re: Belgium - Cofidis Cup - 26 October well... bergen is a good team at home but if I where you I'd wait till you got the line ups. I'd be surprised if Bergen start with their regular team. Will Perbet play? .... all important. Mechelen I don't really know if they are missing a lot of players? didn't check that? Any idea who they miss? Idd they miss a goalkeeper, but it's not the first goalkeeper I believe. I think biebauw is out for long time, but Renard is their first goalkeeper normally. Here aswell, no idea what Brys will do. I'll come back if I can find Mechelen's selection or you can give me names of the players who are missing...

Re: Belgium - Cofidis Cup - 26 October

I'm going for surprises this time. 3 bets, all small stakes. If 1 is correct I'll make profit. my bets: Beerschot Sint Truiden Lierse Cercle Brugge - Beerschot. Cercle is doing great in competition. A good defense is important, but I think they'll put on some back up players. The squad of Cercle is not big enough to make an competitive 2nd team. Beerschot is a good team and just found a good form. I believe they aswell will have some back up players playing this game, but their back up just has more quality then Cercle's team. Kortrijk - Sint Truiden I know for sure Kortrijk is going to play with some other players this game. This is Hein V. Haezebroecks way to play a cup. Here aswell I got serious doubts in the reserve squad. Sint Truiden on the other hand is a good team, and I think they'll start with a lot of first team regulars. They won last weekend and they want to keep this good feeling alive. Racing Genk - Lierse Lierse is dissapointed after last week. They really want to show they are a good team. Genk is playing European football and competition already. I think a lot of players are tired, others are injured. Some of the players will be granted a bit of rest so I believe Lierse has a good chance winning this. They need a win to boost up the morale and keep the fans silent. The coach is under pressure so a win in this game would be good. Next weekend, the game in Anderlecht will be even more difficult to win!
Do you think Lierse to score is a good idea with small stakes?Genk has a few inured players and they may rest some as you mentioned.

Re: Belgium - Cofidis Cup - 26 October Going to fade Standard tommorrow by betting Zulte Waregem (3.20) and the draw (3.30), both for the same amount at William Hill. Can't see any line in Standard's game these days and while they beat Waregem 1-0 a couple of days ago, there was not much between these two sides. Knowing Standard is much stronger at home, I can see them having a very difficult night at Zulte Waregem. Waregem has got potential and a good coach and I just can't see them struggling forever. Great prices for a Standard fade at William Hill, other bookmakers have already adjusted their prices...

Re: Belgium - Cofidis Cup - 26 October Gent - Club Brugge OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.70 (Bet365) I love Gent as an over team. Lot's of attacking potential and a coach who maximizes that potential. Sollied plays a 4-3-3 system with 1 defensive midfielder (who himself already has got 6 goals behind is name) and always wants 4 players in the box when a cross comes in. Gent is the best scoring team in the Jupiler League with 25 goals in 11 games, but compared to the other topteams in Belgium they also conceded most goals (15). Tonight they face a Brugge side who are missing 3 key defenders in Hoefkens (captain), Stenman and Hogli and they will have to replace them by inexperienced youngsters. I can really see them struggling to hold of Gent and while I think Gent wins tommorrow, I'm more confident in the OVER. There is a great rivalry between these two teams, two attack-minded coaches and two suspect defenses. Playing this one pretty big and I'm adding a smaller one on OVER 3.5 goals aswell. :hope

Re: Belgium - Cofidis Cup - 26 October Mons-Mechelen = 1(2.25) Eurobet stakes 3 / 10 Mons position 7° points 16 Mechelen position 11° points 11 Preview: Mons: injured: Mombongo (striker 7 / 0). Mechelen: Injured: Clint Alliet (goalkeeper 0 / 0), Wouter Biebauw (goalkeeper 0 / 0), David Destorme (striker 10 / 1), Kevin Geudens (midfielder 0 / 0), Abdul-Yakuni Iddi (midfielder 10 / 1), Olivier Renard (goalkeeper 11 / 0), Anthony Van Loo (defender 0 / 0), Bjarni Vidarsson (midfielder 0 / 0). Second round of the Belgian Cup, The Mons won the first game away to Tubize with a score of 0-3 while the Mechelen won the first away game against Oostende with a score of 0-3. In the championship Mons has a score in house w4-d2-l0 goals scored 19 goals against 9 while Mechelen has a score out of the house w1-d2-l3 goals scored 6 goals against 12. Given the many important absences in Mechelen I think the home team can win the game. Mons has not lost in any of the last 10 meetings. Mechelen in the last four has never won. In the last 5 games at home playing with Mons, Mons has won 3 times, I have matched 1 and Mechelen has won 1. The goal difference is 11-4 in favor of Bishop :hope:hope:hope

Re: Belgium - Cofidis Cup - 26 October Gent - Club Brugge = 1 (2.45) Totosì stake 2 / 10 Gent position 2° points 22 Club Brugge position 3° points 22 Preview: Gent: Injured: Zlatan Ljubijankič (striker 7 / 4), Tim Smolders (midfielder 9 / 2), Fernando Wallace (defender 0 / 0). Club Brugge: Injured: Carl Hoefkens (defender 10 / 1), Jonathan Blondel (6 midfielder / 0), Maxime Lestienne (striker 5 / 2), Fredrik Stenman (defender 0 / 0), Tom Hogle (defender 10 / 0), Nabil Dirar (midfielder 11 / 1). Second Round of Belgium Cup. The Gent won the first game at home against Roselière with a score of 4-0 while Club Brugge won away to Dessel Sports with a score of 2-3. Between these two teams is a great rivalry. The coach said that Gent will take the field the best team without any kind of turnover. The visiting team is going through a difficult time due to some setbacks with Birmingham, Kortrijk and then morale is broken. For the people this event is very important and prestigious stage tonight so there will be sold out. Since the factor field over the many absences in the Club Brugge Gent feel the victory of low stakes. Quote of the sign 1 down on many books. Previous meetings of the cup between Gent and Club Brugge are: w3-d0-l2 Gent has won 3 games in a row at home. In the last 20 games with people who play at home, Gent has won 6 times, I have matched Brugge has won 5 and 9. The goal difference is 31-25 in favor of Brugge. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Belgium - Cofidis Cup - 26 October about Bergen-Mechelen Mechelen idd missing some players. Ma Kalambay will be the goalkeeper in this game. I really don't know what to say about him. Perhaps our scottish friends can tell us more about him? He played in scotland so? Bergen has selected the regular squad but I have no idea who's going to play. It won't be a surprise for me if he lets some important players rest... If you want to bet I'd wait till you see the line ups. About Lierse: I'm going for a lierse win with small stakes so idd I believe they can score in Genk. A lot of defenders are injured with Genk. In combination with some players who will be granted rest it could be Lierse wins it and to win they need to score :)

Going to fade Standard tommorrow by betting Zulte Waregem (3.20) and the draw (3.30)' date= both for the same amount at William Hill. Can't see any line in Standard's game these days and while they beat Waregem 1-0 a couple of days ago, there was not much between these two sides. Knowing Standard is much stronger at home, I can see them having a very difficult night at Zulte Waregem. Waregem has got potential and a good coach and I just can't see them struggling forever. Great prices for a Standard fade at William Hill, other bookmakers have already adjusted their prices...
Gent - Club Brugge OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.70 (Bet365) I love Gent as an over team. Lot's of attacking potential and a coach who maximizes that potential. Sollied plays a 4-3-3 system with 1 defensive midfielder (who himself already has got 6 goals behind is name) and always wants 4 players in the box when a cross comes in. Gent is the best scoring team in the Jupiler League with 25 goals in 11 games, but compared to the other topteams in Belgium they also conceded most goals (15). Tonight they face a Brugge side who are missing 3 key defenders in Hoefkens (captain), Stenman and Hogli and they will have to replace them by inexperienced youngsters. I can really see them struggling to hold of Gent and while I think Gent wins tommorrow, I'm more confident in the OVER. There is a great rivalry between these two teams, two attack-minded coaches and two suspect defenses. Playing this one pretty big and I'm adding a smaller one on OVER 3.5 goals aswell. :hope
Sick loss as Standard score a penalty in the last minute of the game to win it. Gent-Club Brugge already had 4 goals at halftime so all in all a profitable day, but it could have been much better... EDIT: just saw that the ref gave an absolute joke of a penalty for Standard, while Zulte Waregem should have had one themselves. Damn!

Mons-Mechelen = 1(2.25) Eurobet stakes 3 / 10 Mons position 7° points 16 Mechelen position 11° points 11 Preview: Mons: injured: Mombongo (striker 7 / 0). Mechelen: Injured: Clint Alliet (goalkeeper 0 / 0), Wouter Biebauw (goalkeeper 0 / 0), David Destorme (striker 10 / 1), Kevin Geudens (midfielder 0 / 0), Abdul-Yakuni Iddi (midfielder 10 / 1), Olivier Renard (goalkeeper 11 / 0), Anthony Van Loo (defender 0 / 0), Bjarni Vidarsson (midfielder 0 / 0). Second round of the Belgian Cup, The Mons won the first game away to Tubize with a score of 0-3 while the Mechelen won the first away game against Oostende with a score of 0-3. In the championship Mons has a score in house w4-d2-l0 goals scored 19 goals against 9 while Mechelen has a score out of the house w1-d2-l3 goals scored 6 goals against 12. Given the many important absences in Mechelen I think the home team can win the game. Mons has not lost in any of the last 10 meetings. Mechelen in the last four has never won. In the last 5 games at home playing with Mons, Mons has won 3 times, I have matched 1 and Mechelen has won 1. The goal difference is 11-4 in favor of Bishop :hope:hope:hope
Gent - Club Brugge = 1 (2.45) Totosì stake 2 / 10 Gent position 2° points 22 Club Brugge position 3° points 22 Preview: Gent: Injured: Zlatan Ljubijankič (striker 7 / 4), Tim Smolders (midfielder 9 / 2), Fernando Wallace (defender 0 / 0). Club Brugge: Injured: Carl Hoefkens (defender 10 / 1), Jonathan Blondel (6 midfielder / 0), Maxime Lestienne (striker 5 / 2), Fredrik Stenman (defender 0 / 0), Tom Hogle (defender 10 / 0), Nabil Dirar (midfielder 11 / 1). Second Round of Belgium Cup. The Gent won the first game at home against Roselière with a score of 4-0 while Club Brugge won away to Dessel Sports with a score of 2-3. Between these two teams is a great rivalry. The coach said that Gent will take the field the best team without any kind of turnover. The visiting team is going through a difficult time due to some setbacks with Birmingham, Kortrijk and then morale is broken. For the people this event is very important and prestigious stage tonight so there will be sold out. Since the factor field over the many absences in the Club Brugge Gent feel the victory of low stakes. Quote of the sign 1 down on many books. Previous meetings of the cup between Gent and Club Brugge are: w3-d0-l2 Gent has won 3 games in a row at home. In the last 20 games with people who play at home, Gent has won 6 times, I have matched Brugge has won 5 and 9. The goal difference is 31-25 in favor of Brugge. :hope:hope:hope
Balance: 1/2 Ca$HHHHHHHHH :clap