maximize.gif Granada CF v FC Barcelona (19:00 BST) 29 10 1.15 100.11 %
maximize.gif Sevilla v Racing Santander (21:00 BST) 1.44 4.8 10 100.06 %
Wednesday 26 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Getafe v Osasuna (19:00 BST) 1.98 3.5 4.4 101.80 %
maximize.gif Levante UD v Real Sociedad (19:00 BST) 1.8 3.6 5.5 101.52 %
maximize.gif Rayo Vallecano v Málaga (19:00 BST) 3.05 3.4 2.56 101.26 %
maximize.gif Real Zaragoza v Valencia (19:00 BST) 3.65 3.4 2.26 101.06 %
maximize.gif Real Madrid v Villarreal (21:00 BST) 1.15 10 25 100.67 %
maximize.gif Real Mallorca v Real Sporting de Gijon (21:00 BST) 2.08 3.45 4.2 100.87 %
Thursday 27 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Espanyol v Real Betis (19:00 BST) 2.3 3.4 3.6 100.67 %
maximize.gif Athletic Bilbao v Atlético Madrid (21:00 BST) 2.5 3.45 3.15 100.73 %

Re: Spain - La Liga - 25-27 October Levante are 20/21 at StanJames to beat Sociedad, which is absolutely huge, especially compared to the general 4/5 offered elsewhere. I'd expect Sociedad to struggle in this game regardless of Levante's stunning form at present, and this price is too good to refuse IMO.

Re: Spain - La Liga - 25-27 October Granada-Barcelona. Barcelona -2.1st half AH 4.15 b 365 Barcelona will be out to set the record straight tonight after failing to find the net at the weekend against Seville. David Villa has got to start netting on a more regular basis with the best service in the world. Tonight is his opportunity. If Barcelona do a demolition job on anyone they usually do it early so they can enjoy their half time cuppa, hence the call. If the great team score early these odds wiil look massive. GL

Re: Spain - La Liga - 25-27 October I hate Barcelona since their last 3 matches. They play dull football I it is seen that are lack of ideas. 40 minutes with man up and only 1-2 chances created :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall The same as last week against Plzen....I'm sure that they will lose their Champions league title...:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Spain - La Liga - 25-27 October Greetings to all punters... I've been following forum for some time now, and i decided to contribute, if succesfull ofcourse :) For today i see an oportunity in Levante - Real Sociedad match, as the hosts are favourite at 1.81 in Betfair market.. Now, Levante are league leaders with no loss yet, 6wins and 2draws.. Sociedad is on 15th place with 4 losses, 2 draws and 2 victories.. Levante are rather "old" team, but the chemistry in team is just superb, and in my opinion that is one of the main reasons why they are, some would say, overperforming.. Last match out was against Villareal, game they won with high 3:0 result, it is impressing and respect to Levante, but still Villareal had more possesion more shots on goal and better statistic overall, but Levante players were efficient on counterplay from where they scored 2 goals, and one goal was by lousy defender and goalkeeper reaction.. Sociedad is on poor form currently as they drew last home match with Getafe in goalless match.. Levante players are on really good streak right now, and till now i think they didn't play under pressure, till today, where they play opponent which they have to beat, and i don't think they will be able to create enough chances against defensive minded Sociedad, i think something similar will happen as yesterday in Sevilla match, where Sevilla's defence was not on the same level as in Barcelona match.. Sociedad will play on counterattacks and i think Levante players are tired, due to relatively aged players, and i think they will underestimate Sociedad players just enough to have difficoulties to score goal, and Sociedad will have enough space to create few fast break chances and maybe score a goal.. However, Levante is playing best football in their history, but i don't think they are able to stay on that level for half of the season, and with short 2days break i think today there is a good chance they won't win and penetrate Sociedad bunker.. I find value in laying Levante on Betfair for the price of 1.82 and i am pretty confident so the strenght of my bet is 5/10 units, game starts at 20:00 CET.. Good luck, cheers :hope

Re: Spain - La Liga - 25-27 October Spain Primera: Real Madrid v Villarreal [Total Cards- Asian] : Over 6 1.90 Bet365 Note: Direct red cards counts as 2 yelow cards. An early card in the first 20 min for Villareal, then Real Madrid most likely will break Villareal and take the lead - possible the yellow submarine wont accept in the end another defeat (anyway the mood isnt the best, after humiliating 0-3 at home previous round with Levante) and the final 10 minutes shall bring here some cards, possible red one too. At this time, Real Madrid back on track and play like old times (level 4) , while Villareal are still at level 1. The game isnt the one expected from theyr fans, a lots of nerves, and at this moment Villareal are an easy opponent - hard to control nerves and emotions when the game simply dont work. Pepe, Xabi Alonso and Khedira might help here to add some card for Real. Just my SF "story"... Certainly, Miguel Angel Perez Lasa - the referee wont have an easy match.

Re: Spain - La Liga - 25-27 October

Event Ath Bilbao - Atl. Madrid
Selection Ath Bilbao
Strength 10/10
Date 27/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.50
Reasoning Atletico de Madrid is in a complicate moment in Spanish Liga, being just 11th placed, after a strong investment in the last transfer market. The critics around the coach Gregorio Manzano are already a true, but the recover way for the team of Falcao, Sílvio and his their mates seems to be hard. The true is that Atletico Madrid faces tonight the problematic Athletic Bilbao, which, all the opposite of the visitors side, are in a row of five unbeaten games, despite also being in a modest 12th place. With the game venue being in Bilbao, at San Mamés, the problems to Atletico de Madrid increase.

Re: Spain - La Liga - 25-27 October Athletic Bilbao vs Atletico Madrid Under 2,5 @ 2.0 Pinnacle Atletico has big problems scoring goals this season. They sold Aguero and Forlan and brought in Falcao, Diego and Turan. The new guys have already proven their talents for other clubs but they need more time at Atletico. Especially in away matches they struggle, they played 2 away games in the EL group stage and 3 away games in La Liga and they only scored 1 goal. Of course they played vs Barca and Valencia but they shouldn't have had problems scoring at Granada. I've seen them play at Udine and they showed no creativity at all. They played 8 games in La Liga, scored 9 goals but 8 of them they scored in the home games vs Gijon (17th) and Santander (19th). That's really disappointing for a team like Atletico and the new manager is already questioned. At the same time their defense does quite well. They conceded 5 vs Barca but in the other seven league matches they only conceded 2 goals (1 vs Valencia). Bilbao will play the defensive role and won't do it bad as they showed vs Valencia (1-1), Villarreal (1-1) or PSG (2-0) in the EL. I hope that's enough for a struggling Atletico offense. At the same time I reckon that Bilbao's counter attacks won't be good enough to put more than 1 goal behind Atletico's solid defense. But: This is still Atletico and it's my first bet on here, so I recommend small stakes :).

Re: Spain - La Liga - 25-27 October Anyone any thoughts on Espanyol at home to Betis? Espanyol lost their last home match 4-0 against Real Madrid, but there's no real shame in that IMO. They've won their other two home matches this season (2-1 vs Bilbao, 1-0 vs Getafe), and come into the match on the back of two 1-0 wins away from home against Rayo Vallecano. They're priced at 2.10 against a Betis side who've now lost four in a row, including a 2-0 home defeat to a Rayo Vallecano side in their last match, in which Vallecano fielded nine players in their starting XI who were part of the side who were beaten at home by Espanyol in the match mentioned above. Even with all this taken into account, I'm still tempted to take half-draw cover on Espanyol; the [-0.25AH] price is currently sitting at 1.725 with bet365. I'll wait for team news, etc before placing my bet, but assuming there's no major news, I'll be taking Espanyol [-0.25AH] @ 1.725 (bet365)

Levante are 20/21 at StanJames to beat Sociedad' date=' which is absolutely huge, especially compared to the general 4/5 offered elsewhere. I'd expect Sociedad to struggle in this game regardless of Levante's stunning form at present, and this price is too good to refuse IMO.[/quote'] Two nice wins for me on the midweek card :beer

Atletico was pretty harmless as predicted. But I underrated Athletic. FT 3-0' date=' 3 goals in 8 minutes... Bad start for me, maybe I have more luck with my next post.[/quote'] I must say Athletic Bilbao looked superb in this game