• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012

Event Sakhnin - Beitar Jerusalem
Selection Sakhnin
Strength 10/10
Date 24/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.10
Reasoning Sahknin will have a huge support of their fans and playing at home they are favourite. Last season, in three games Sakhnin faced Beitar Jerusalem, they didn't lost any game, getting two wins and one draw and not conceding a single goal. And in the last five seasons they weren't defeated by Beitar Jerusalem. They are in a good moment and at home they are simply superb, winning all the four games and with a goal average of 12-3. The main new in this game between two rivals is that the Beitar Jerusalem striker, Amit Ben Sushan, did not pass a final test and he will miss the game due to injury. He is the soul of the team, scored five of the eight goals of the team and made two assists. He got injured in the last game against Hapoel Rishon and he couldn't recover, being a big absence for the team. The game will be very intense and the visitors will be under lots of pressure.

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Maccabi Petah Tikva - Maccabi Haifa (29/10/11) Maccabi Petah Tikva won in the midweek clash against Maccabi Tel Aviv in the Toto Cup after in penalties. Petah Tikva will want to achieve their first league win with the new coach Eyal Lahman. Striker Tal Ben Haim is back from an injury and will probably start. Maccabi Haifa is in a must win situation. Although I don't like the expression "must win" a loss will hurt badly Haifa from the top. After last's week win in the Europa League 5-0 against Stiawa Bucharest, Haifa were on high morale. But then they met Kiryat Shmona in the league and were defeated 3-0, which shocked the team. Coach Elisha Levi is planning some changes in the lineup including bringing back the experienced goalkeeper Nir Davidovich. It will be the third match in six days for Petah Tikva and I believe Haifa can outplay them. Maccabi Haifa 1.66 Stan James.

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Hapoel Haifa - Ashdod (29/10/11) Haifa got their first win last week against poor Hapoel Petah Tikva. In general, moral in Haifa is not very high and fans want to see coach Niztan Shirazi fired. Ashdod is in a good form with 7 points in their last 3 games. Last week they achieved a surprising win against Hapoel Tel Aviv 2-0. Ashdod is better imo and should get at least a draw. Ashdod (+0.25) @ 1.93 Betinternet.

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Hapoel Rishon Lezion - Hapoel Haifa (5/11/11) A critical match for both sides. Rishon are placed 13th with 9 points and Haifa are 14th with 6 points. Haifa's win will put Rishon in the relegation zone and will give Haifa some air. Rishon are coming after an embarrassing defeat 6-0 to Hapoel Tel Aviv and they are on an awful run of 8 games without a win. For this match the will miss midfielder Hilal Musa (suspended) and midfielder Itay Elkasely (injured). Also coach Niztan Yehezkeli will not be able to sit on the bench after he was also suspended so he will be in the stands. Hapoel Haifa show early signs of recovery from their terrible start of the season. A critical win against Hapoel Petah Tikva (another relegation contended) two weeks ago and a draw last week against Ashdod. Midfielder Yossi Dora will be back in the starting lineup. I predict a hard fought match with both sides know the importance of the game, and I will back the away team. Hapoel Haifa Draw No Bet @ 2.05 Stan James

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Bnei Sakhnin - Hapoel Tel Aviv (6/11/11) Sakhnin started the season well, especially at home. 5 matches, 5 wins at their home stadium Doha. Last week Sakhnin lost to Hapoel Aco 2-1 and today they will face league leaders Hapoel Tel Aviv. Haled Halaila (midfielder) is back from suspension after not playing last week and left wing back Ori Shitrit will miss today's match. Hapoel Tel Aviv are coming after a spirited draw on Thursday 3-3 against PSV in the Europa League. The team is in good shape, the two strikers - Toto Tamuz and Omer Damari in particular, both scored against PSV. Defensive midfielder Avihai Yadin will be back to the first eleven. Hapoel lead the league so far with the same amount of points as the second place Maccabi Tel Aviv. All in all, Hapoel is a better team but I believe they hadn't have enough margin and they will need to overcome their tiredness. For me the value lies on the home team. Sakhnin (+0.5) @ 1.96 Victor Chandler

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Maccabi Haifa - Bnei Yehuda (6/11/11) Maccabi Haifa, league champions last year, started the season below expectations and are sitting only in the 8th place. They played in Romania against Stiawa Bucharest on Thursday in the Europa League. They came from behind twice but eventually lost 4-2 to a ten-player team. So morale is not high in Haifa and they know they have to win tonight. Eyal Golasa (important first team player) will miss the match due to an injury. Also left wing back Taleb Tuatha is injured and will not play. On the other we have Bnei Yehuda, sitting 10th with the same amount of points as Haifa. Bnei Yehuda haven't won in 3 games but played well last week against strong side Maccabi Tel Aviv. Bnei Yehuda will miss central defender Din Mori. Haifa are clear favorites but with the handicap i'm with the away team. Bnei Yehuda (+1.5) @ 1.55 @ Bet365

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 i would like to adivece - DO NOT BET on this shit league , from my own expierence , you can't predict anything in this sunday football league... i had a great accumulator with 5 teams , every team won exept Maccabi telaviv and this was not the first time when i lost my money because of jewish teams :wall this is surely the last time when i bet on jewish football...:puke:puke:puke

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 arguments? how can I contradict the great sentence: "this is surely the last time when i bet on jewish football.." Last season i was posting here and finished with positive roi. why did you bet on Maccabi? because the odds suggested it's a "sure thing"? choose your bets wiser next time.

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012

arguments? how can I contradict the great sentence: "this is surely the last time when i bet on jewish football.." Last season i was posting here and finished with positive roi. why did you bet on Maccabi? because the odds suggested it's a "sure thing"? choose your bets wiser next time.
"this is surely the last time when i bet on jewish football.." - this is just my opinion and i dont say that EVEYBODY must stop betting on jewish football.!! it is your choice you should find arguments about this sentence- you can't predict anything in this sunday football league... (i said this because i have seen a lot more supriseses in jewish league than in other leagues)

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 "this is just my opinion and i dont say that EVEYBODY should stop betting on jewish football.!! it is your choice" - earlier you wrote: I would like to adivece - DO NOT BET on this shit league. so get your story right. you can't predict anything in this sunday football league.. - The Israeli league is as tough as any other league. You just need to follow, check line ups, injuries, form - just like any other league. I'm not looking fight with you so the discussion is over from my part. Good day.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Hapoel Petah Tikva - Ashdod (19/11/11) Hapoel Petat Tikva finally have got points above the 0 (after starting the season with minus 9 points) but are still sitting in the last place. Before the break the were able to win 2-0 Hapoel Beer Sheva, a win that gave a morale boost to the team. Today they will face Ashdod, a team that have started the season playing good football and sitting in the 5th place. Ashdod have always been a poor away team and so far they have 3 draws and 2 losses with not even a single away win. Though this record, I feel Ashdod can win today. With 3 very good attacking players - captain David Revivo and strikers Idan Shriki and Rogers Kola, I believe they can overcome the locals. Ashdod DNB @ 1.95 Stan James

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Hapoel Beer Sheva - Maccabi Petah Tikva (19/11/11) Hapoel Beer Sheva havn't won at their home stadium 9 months (including last season). This season their home record is one draw and 4 losses. Beer Sheva, as it seems now, will have to strengthen their team massively if the want to stay in the league because the current formula isn't working. The new coach of the team Guy Levi will be getting back to the lineup left back Shimon Harush and central defender Oded Gavish. Maccabi Petah Tikva are also playing below expectations and have changed their coach 3 weeks ago. New coach Eyal Lahman is a good coach in my opinions but in his 3 games in the team he faced strong oppositions: Maccabi Haifa, Maccabi Tel Aviv and Kiryat Shmona. He lost twice and drew once. For this game coach Lahman is eager to get his first win for the team. Striker and captain Omer Golan is still injured and won't play. I'm with the away team Maccabi Petah Tikva (+0.25) @ 1.67 Bet365

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Maccabi Netanya - Hapoel Rishon Lezion (19/11/11) Netanya started the season well but they are now winless for 2 games. The whole team want to bounce back. Netanya are playing attacking football with goalscorer Ahmed Saba and a creative and organised midfielder. Newcomer Rishon Lezion haven't won since August and in this rate they will find themselves in the second league next year. Rishon will miss striker Duso and key player David Gomez is on big doubt. Midfielders Hilel Musa and Etay Elkalsi are still injured and will miss this match too. Netanya are big favourites for this one and the only problem they might bump into is the rain. If the pitch will be floated, Netanya will have trouble playing their game and help Rishon defend. Netanya (-1) 1.95 Bet365

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Rishon Lezion - Hapoel Petah Tikva (26/11/11) A match between two teams which are battling to stay in the league. Rishon Lezion are on a ten games run without a single win, and after conceding 13 goals in the last 3 games. Rishon will miss defensive midfielder Dor Halevi due to a suspension, midfielder Etay Elkalsi is still injured. They will get back striker David Gomez (important player) and left back Amiran Shkalim, both have recovered from their injuries. Hapoel Petah Tikva are coming after a disappointing home loss 0-1 to Ashdod last week. Hapoel started the season with -9 points because of financial problems, and without the minus the would be above Rishon in the table. Hapeol have a strong midfield with Fabian Stoller and Jonathan Asus, who I believe will destroy attacking attempts of Rishon. I believe the away team will get at least a point. Hapoel Petah Tikva (+0.25) @ 1.77 Bet365

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Ramat Hasharon - Hapoel Haifa (26/11/11) Newcomer Ramat Hasharon opened the season with surprising run and now sitting 9 in the league, a good achievement for them. The new coach Menahem Koreztki haven't recorded a loss yet and would like to keep his positive run. Ramat Hasharon are on a 5 game streak without a loss and after a surprising draw last week against league leaders Hapoel Tel Aviv. On the other hand we have Hapoel Haifa, which recorded only one win after 12 games. The big headline for this game is that a loss today will cause the resignation of coach Niztan Shirazi. In my personal opinion, Shirazi should have left weeks ago; He lost the dressing room, the trust of the players and the fans. Haifa lost last week against Bnei Sachnin at home, finishing the game with 9 players. Captain Eyal Tartazki and central defender Dian Kelhar are suspended for this game. Coach Shirazi is planning an attacking formation with 3 strikers. The game will be played on neutral venue. I believe that Haifa is in a must win situation but won't be able to handle the stress. Furthermore, Ramat Hasharon look in good shape and I'll go with them, Ramat Hasharon (-0.25) @ 2.05 Bet365

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Sorry Lenon, I'm a Maccabi fan and I was actually at the game so didn't write about it. for today one bet. Maccabi Petah Tikva - Bnei Yehuda (28/11/11) Maccabi Petah Tikva show some signs of recovery from a bad start of the season. The new coach of the team, Eyal Lahman, have lost twice in his two first games (against Maccabi Haifa and Maccabi Tel Aviv) and drew twice in his other two games (Kiryat Shmona and Hapoel Beer Sheva). Maccabi Petah Tikva have a negative streak of 6 games without a win and today they would really can use a win. Captain Omer Golan is back to the roster after a 6 weeks absence and will sit on the bench. Bnei Yehuda are also in a bad form, 5 games without a win. Coach Yossi Abuksis will try today a mini revolution in his starting line up, sitting his star player, Pedro Galaban on the bench. Also the Lithuanian midfielder Costa is going to the bench (played in every game so far), and striker Nenad Marnikovich will sit join them. Abuksis is trying to shake things up and we'll see if he succeeds. Both team need the win but I without Pedro Galban I believe Bnei Yehuda lack a playmaker and will have trouble playing their game, so Petah Tikva (-0.25) @ 2.02 Bet365