** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Israel, Ligat ha'Al 2011/12

FCP

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 19:45 Moadon Sport Ashdod - Maccabi Tel Aviv ---------------------------------------------- over 2.5 @ 2.02 betsafe Maccabi Tel Aviv team that compited in europa leuage and took Dynamo Kiev out with a 3-3 draw didnt score on road in their own leuage for 3 games now, this team has some good players like Coluatti, Konate, Yeini, Vered...Maybe a last round win over Petah Tikva may bust this team to make a good resoults here, they are allready 14 points down to the first place, euro cup place is closer just 7 points away but with a win today over Ashdod tjey can make it 4 points. Moadon Sport Ashdod is a very strong host won 5 home games in row. H2H is really good in last 6 played 5 where overs, this year two games with +4 goals!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012

25.12.2011 Israel - Start Time 20:45 Ashdod - Maccabi Tel Aviv Odds to Win : 2.50 , Tip: Exact First Half Goals: One Goal , Stake: 4.91/10 Bet365 Odds to Cover: 3.00 , Tip: Total Goals First Half: 2+ , Stake: 4.09/10 Sportingbet *Cover Style: Double Chance - Double Chance Odds: 1.364 *Total staked: 9 units/10 *Returns 12.27 when Odds to Win (2.50) wins *Returns 12.27 when Odds to Cover (3.00) wins To sum it up: Layed the 0-0 score at Half Time, mainly because all 9 games at home of Ashdod ended 0-0 and like this trend to come to an end. Any other score except 0-0 after 45 min, +3.27 ; 0-0 HT , - 9 units.
You are a legend Kevkaz, i really admire your style of betting, and it seems that your bet just came up, i.e the second one 2+ goals in first half, well done budy and my vote will go for you for the oscars :ok

19:45 Moadon Sport Ashdod - Maccabi Tel Aviv ---------------------------------------------- over 2.5 @ 2.02 betsafe Maccabi Tel Aviv team that compited in europa leuage and took Dynamo Kiev out with a 3-3 draw didnt score on road in their own leuage for 3 games now, this team has some good players like Coluatti, Konate, Yeini, Vered...Maybe a last round win over Petah Tikva may bust this team to make a good resoults here, they are allready 14 points down to the first place, euro cup place is closer just 7 points away but with a win today over Ashdod tjey can make it 4 points. Moadon Sport Ashdod is a very strong host won 5 home games in row. H2H is really good in last 6 played 5 where overs, this year two games with +4 goals!
Nice one, thanks :ok

Maccabi Petah Tikva (+0.25) @ 1.93 1/2 Won Ramat Hashron (-0.25) @ 1.88 1/2 Lost Hapoel Ako @ 2.05 Lost Ashdod Dnb @ 1.97 WON
Slight loss this week, disappointed from Ako today who conceded a poor goal against Beitar. We have a mid-week round so prepare yourselves :) Good to see some other guys joining in :clap

Tuesday 27 December 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifBnei Yehuda v Hapoel Haifa (17:00 GMT) 1.9 3.5 5.25 100.00 %
Wednesday 28 December 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifHapoel Be'er Sheva v Hapoel Acre (17:00 GMT) 2.3 3.25 3 107.58 %
maximize.gifHapoel Ironi Kiryat-Shmona v Hapoel Petah Tikva (17:00 GMT) 1.45 4.33 7.5 105.38 %
maximize.gifIroni Nir Ramat HaSharon v Bnei Sakhnin (17:00 GMT) 2.4 3.2 2.9 107.40 %
maximize.gifMaccabi Petah Tikva v Maccabi Netanya (17:00 GMT) 2.3 3.2 3.1 106.99 %
maximize.gifMaccabi Tel Aviv v Hapoel Ironi Rishon LeZion (17:15 GMT) 1.36 4.33 8 108.91 %
maximize.gifMaccabi Haifa v FC Ashdod (18:00 GMT) 1.76 3.6 4.33 107.69 %
maximize.gifBeitar Jerusalem v Hapoel Tel Aviv (18:50 GMT) 5.1 3.6 1.65 107.99 %

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Hapoel Beer Sheva - Hapoel Ako Hapoel Beer Sheva were stopped on Saturday after 3 wins in a row in a loss against Sachnin. Beer Sheva won weak teams in my opinion (Beitar Jerusalem and Rishon Lezion). Today they will face a more serious opponent. Beer Sheva will miss central defender Oded Gavish (12 games, one goal). Hapoel Ako are not showing the football they played at the beginning of the season. Sunday against weak Beitar they had the lead but conceded they equalizer after a poor mistake of the defense. Ako have already showed they can play good football and I can't find the reason for the weakening in the last few weeks. They will miss left wing back Eliran Danin (16 games). Beer Sheva don't have enough offensive strength and I'm with the away side. Hapoel Ako (+0.25) @ 1.80 Bet365 Maccabi Haifa - Ashdod Maccabi Haifa are in a very bad form: three losses in their last 4 games is something that is unknown for the greens. Fans are already chanting to fire coach Elisha Levi and in the team there is a lot of stress. In the past, Haifa knew how to handle the pressure but this season it seems they are just not good enough. The defense is terrible (conceded 11 goals in the last 4 games) and the offense is also not great. The loss on Saturday against Hapoel Petah Tikva stunned Haifa and the morale is very low. Elisha Levi will try two changes in his starting lineup: Itzik Cohen will replace Sari Falah in the center of defense and young Striker Alon Turgeman will reaplace defensive midfielder Gustavo Bocoli which means Haifa will field 4-4-2 formation. Ashdod on the other hand couldn't be happier. On Sunday they achieved a well deserved win against Maccabi Tel Aviv and proved they deserve the high position in the table: They are second in the league, 4 points from leader Kiryat Shmona. Ashdod are in a terrific form with 7 wins and 3 draws in their last 10 games. The formation will be the same from the win on Sunday. I planned to take Ashdod +0.5 with odds 2.00 or higher but odds decreased fast and decided to go safer with the +0.75. Ashdod (+0.75) @ 1.7 Bet365 Beitar Jerusalem - Hapoel Tel Aviv Beitar Jerusalem will host Hapoel Tel Aviv on a natural venue after receiving a punishment for the behavior of their fans. Beitar managed to draw 1-1 against Hapoel Ako on Sunday, finally scoring a goal after 500 minutes without scoring. They eyes of Beitar are already looking to the opening of the transfer window in January, and they are meaning to strengthen the squad with two or three players. In the meantime, the will have to face Hapoel Tel Aviv. Beitar will get back to their formation wing back Avi Rikan and midfielder Shay Hadad. Coach Yuval Naim will probably field a 4-5-1 formation in order to try and control the center of the pitch. Hapoel are also not in good form: 3 consecutive games without a win and the margin from the first place Kiryat Shmona has grown to 7 points. Hapoel must win today to stay in the championship picture. Hapoel have a lethal front line with two of the best strikers in Israel Toto Tamuz and Omer Damari, which in the last few games are having a bit trouble finding the net and today they will have to reconnect. Hapoel Tel Aviv @1.65 Unibet Odds are not that good today as I probably missed the good odds before they were sliced. Anyway good luck to all.

Maccabi Haifa - Ashdod Maccabi Haifa are in a very bad form: three losses in their last 4 games is something that is unknown for the greens. Fans are already chanting to fire coach Elisha Levi and in the team there is a lot of stress. In the past, Haifa knew how to handle the pressure but this season it seems they are just not good enough. The defense is terrible (conceded 11 goals in the last 4 games) and the offense is also not great. The loss on Saturday against Hapoel Petah Tikva stunned Haifa and the morale is very low. Elisha Levi will try two changes in his starting lineup: Itzik Cohen will replace Sari Falah in the center of defense and young Striker Alon Turgeman will reaplace defensive midfielder Gustavo Bocoli which means Haifa will field 4-4-2 formation. Ashdod on the other hand couldn't be happier. On Sunday they achieved a well deserved win against Maccabi Tel Aviv and proved they deserve the high position in the table: They are second in the league, 4 points from leader Kiryat Shmona. Ashdod are in a terrific form with 7 wins and 3 draws in their last 10 games. The formation will be the same from the win on Sunday. I planned to take Ashdod +0.5 with odds 2.00 or higher but odds decreased fast and decided to go safer with the +0.75. Ashdod (+0.75) @ 1.7 Bet365
Looking at the respective home and away records of the two teams, I was thinking there is some value in Ashdod - Maccabi Haifa home: 4/2/2 15/11 Ashdod away: 2/4/2 8/11 Ashdod +0.5 is currently 2.05 with Bet365 and looks good value I think

Looking at the respective home and away records of the two teams, I was thinking there is some value in Ashdod - Maccabi Haifa home: 4/2/2 15/11 Ashdod away: 2/4/2 8/11 Ashdod +0.5 is currently 2.05 with Bet365 and looks good value I think
FT: Maccabi Haifa 1 Ashdod 1 I saw a lot of this, and it was a very strange game. Haifa completely dominated the play, having the vast majority of possession and chances but their finishing was poor to say the least. Ashdod took the lead with a break completely against the run of play in the first half, then Haifa equalised half way through the second half. Ashdod only really started playing towards the end of the game. I thought Ashdod were lucky to get the draw. If Haifa's finishing had been better they could have won the game easily.

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Bnei Sachnin - Maccabi Tel Aviv Bnei Sachnin are in a good run of 3 wins in a row and with a good position - 4th in the table. On Wednesday they showed character after winning Ramat Hasharon 1-0 away, without key player Maharan Radi who will start tomorrow. Maccabi Tel Aviv are somewhat unpredictable. They have talent in their roster that should have run to the championship but a lot of problems surfaced during the season: players fighting with each other, disrespect to the coach (who was fired 3 weeks ago) and players that are not putting the efforts they need to. Maccabi of the last weeks try to show a calm atmosphere, with no pressure. In reality, they barely won poor Rishon Lezion and showed the football they've been playing for some time: poor defense and lack of the ability to play deep. Sachnin at home is a tough team to beat and I will back them. Bnei Sachnin Dnb @ 1.77 Bet365

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Hapoel Petah Tikva - Maccabi Petah Tikva The derby of the city Petah Tikva. Hapoel are coming after a loss to league leaders Kiryat Shmona but a week ago they won surprisingly Maccabi Haifa 3-1. Petah Tivka need the points if they want to run away from the bottom. They started the season badly but playing a little bit better with new striker Dominik Vasu who is strong physical striker. Hapoel will get back key player Guy Tzarfati after missing the Wednesday match. Maccabi Petah Tikva are not showing their potential in my opinion. They should get better results but it seems they can't lift themselves to a solid football. They will miss midfielder Asi Mashiash. First derby this season and it should be interesting to see how it will develop. I will go with the momentum of Hapoel. Hapoel Petah Tikva Dnb @ 1.97 Bet365

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Rishon Lezion - Maccabi Haifa Rishon Lezion haven't won in 16 games. On Wednesday they met Maccabi Tel Aviv and, didn't play bad and held up until the 78 minute eventually losing 3-1. Today Rishon is meeting Maccabi Haifa. Haifa understand that retaining the title this season will be impossible for them as they are far away from the first place (15 points). They are going to have to improve if they will want a spot that leads to Europe next year. Against Ashdod there was improvement. In the first half they had some good chances but they couldn't convert. Haifa will miss today two important players Yaniv Katan And Amashe, both are offensive play but even without them I believe Haifa will convert their chances into goals against poor Rishon's defense. Haifa's defense is also not that great so I believe they will be some goals in the match. Over 2.25 Goals @ 1.67 Bet365 Hapoel Te Aviv - Hapoel Ako Hapoel Tel Aviv need the win today badly. 7 points from first place is quite a big margin but still plenty of time until the end of the season. I backed Hapoel on Wednesday but they only drew 1-1 against Beitar in a weak game. Hapoel will miss defensive midfielder Avihai Yadin and striker Toto Tamuz is uncertain. Hapoel Ako is a team I've had some bets on, but recently they have weakened. Games they should have won easily have become tough for them. Today Ako will come to this game without any natural wing backs (left or right): Eliran Danin, Ran Kojok, Sagiv Cohen and Roi Levi are all out with injuries. Furthermore, midfielder Yuval Shabtai was red carded on Wednesday and will miss today's match. Hapoel Tel Aviv should win today and get back on the horse. Ako of the last period are not playing well and with the absences in the defense Tel Aviv can take advantage. Hapoel Tel Aviv @ 1.45 Sportingbet

Bnei Sachnin Dnb @ 1.77 Loss Hapoel Petah Tikva Dnb @ 1.97 Won Over 2.25 Goals @ 1.67 Won Hapoel Tel Aviv @ 1.45 Won
Solid Satruday, with only Bnei Sachnin losing after having the lead. Today's match, Hapoel Haifa - Beiar Jerusalem is a tough one. Both are down in the bottom and critical match for both teams. No Bet.

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Ashdod - Kiryat Smona An extremely important match for both sides: Ahsdod will host Kiryat Shomna in an important battle for the championship. Before the beginning of the season no would have believed that this will be a match between two teams that are running for the title. Kiryat Shmona is first with 41 points and Ashdod is 3rd with the same amount of points as the 2nd place - 35 points. A win of Kiryat Shomna will give them a comfortable margin of 9 points over Ashdod and Hapoel Tel Aviv. A win of Ashdod will give them the 2nd place and the margin will turn into 3 points only. Ashdod haven't lost in 11 games and are coming after a draw against Maccabi Haifa. Ashdod are playing very well with good offensive trio: David Revivo the playmaker that sets the chances for strikers Idan Shriki and Rogers Kola. Ashdod of last seasons used to be a team with no character would usually blow up in the big games but this season, they have already won against the 3 big teams in the league: Hapoel Tel Aviv, Maccabi Tel Aviv and Maccabi Haifa. Ashdod have also a good home record with 8 wins and 1 loss. Kiryat Shmona, the league leaders, are coming to this match with 7 straight wins and in a great form. Kiryat Shmona lost only once the entire season and will want the win to stay at the top. Kiryat Shmona win most of the games in the score 1-0 and I feel that they have weakened recently than what they showed in the beginning of the season. For this match, Kiryat Shmona will miss 3 key players: 1. Wiliam N'gobo, midfielder (11 games, 1 assist, 2. Shimon Abuhatzera, striker (18 games, 6 goals, 4 assists, 3. Barak Badash, striker (18 games, 6 goals, 1 assist). Missing Abuhatzera and Badash is a serious blow for the team's offensive line as both are the topscorers of the team. The third striker, Slomi Azulai, was also doubtful until they decided he will play, but I'm not sure he's in 100% condition. Kiryat Shmona is a great away team and have a strong defense, conceding only 1 goals in their last 7 games. A very interesting match, no doubt. I will go with the home team, I believe Ashdod can cause Kiryat Shmona their second loss this season. Ashdod (-0.25) @ 2.1 Bet365 Good luck

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Good Morning.. Again Ashdod, paying home - waiting for them at the corner Ashdod (3rd, 35p) - Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Smona (1st, 41p) Basic, I am analising this one regarding this seasons statistic after 45 minute (Half Time). Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Smona: * Away games [HT], 6-3-0 8-1 ; Missing Abuhatzera and Badash both strikers who scored 6 of the 8 goals. * Home games [HT], 0-7-2 1-3 LMAO, the leaders of the Israeli League perform better on the road. So, overall they've scored in the first half 9 goals, 6 of them by the mentioned strikers (mising today, according to Setup). * Ironi are unbeaten since the first round, 17 consecutive games, with an away record 7-2-0 14-3. Ashdod: * Freaking 0-9-0 1-1 stats after HT, at home. * Overall 1-15-1 5-5 stats after HT. * Ashdod in the last games: Ashdod v Maccabi Tel Aviv 1-1 (27' Revivo - 45'+1 penalty scores Maccabi) ; Maccabi Haifa v Ashdod 0-1 (38' Shriki). Observation: * A draw suits Ironi, and with important missings in attack wonder if they are going to attack Ashdod right from the first half (I doubt). In my oppinion the coach might change tactics and play safe for one point, after all with a draw they put on respect both Hapoel Tel Aviv and Ashdod (+6p). * Ironi have the best defense with only 8 goals received in 18 matches. * Only twice in 18 rounds all home teams that played scored goal, if Ashdod scores it will be 3rd time. Picks I like and will put it on the system thread I've opened for the statistical bets: * First Half: Over 0.5, 1 Goals @ 1.75 Bet365 4/10 Others: * Ashdod (0) @ 1.80 Bet365 * Ashdod Goal: Before 61 minute @ 1.83

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Beitar Jerusalem - Maccabi Netanya Beitar Jerusalem have 2 points deducted as a punishment for their fans behavior and the morale is very low. Furthermore, the captain of Beitar for the last few years, Aviram Bruchian, has signed with the Polish team Polonia Varsha. Beitar haven't won in 8 games and after the deduction they sit in the relegation zone. Beitar will host this match with no crowed allowed to watch as a part of the punishment. Maccabi Netanya are coming after 2 straight wins and are sitting in the 6th place. Netanya will miss their goalscorer Ahmed Saba (13 goals) and attacking midfielder Firas Mugrabi is doutbful. For this match I have 2 bets: I believe both team will struggle to score and under is a good bet, so Under 2 Goals @ 2.05 10Bet I also believe until transfer market will be opened in January and will allow Beitar to strengthen, they will have trouble collecting points. Maccabi Netanya Draw No Bet 1.9 Bet365

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 This is the only match I will be invovled in today as all other matches are very tough to predict or have no value. Kiryat Shmona - Rishon Lezion: First versus last. Odds around 1.35 on home team are pretty spot on. Bnei Yehuda - Hapoel Petah Tikva: Two unpreditable teams when Bnei Yehuda has the edge but really can't think of how it will go down. Hapoel Aco - Hapoel Haifa: Thought of backing the away side but eventually didn't as can't know which Aco we'll see. Maccabi Petah Tikva - Ashdod: Ashdod will miss two important players, Petah Tikva are weak and playing below expectations. Maybe a draw is the bet for this one, but again a tough game. Hapoel Beer Sheva - Hapoel Tel Aviv: Hapoel Tel Aviv are way underpriced here so I checked backing the home side but it's hard going against Hapoel Tel Aviv after they won last week.

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Maccabi Haifa vs Bnei Shakhin Home side had a nightmare in last period with a lot of goals conceded. They will meet a team that stands better in the standings and has a better form. In last 5 games, home side won 1 game, while away side won 3, 2 of them on away turf. Despite a lots of goals conceded by home side, expect a tight game and at maximum 2 goals. under 2.5 goals @ 1.96 with 5dimes

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 My stats so far: W-L-V: 21-12-2 +11.79% Roi Last few weeks weren't that great actually but will try to improve. For today, bad weather here in Israel with haevy rain in some parts of the country. Hapoel Beer Sheva (+1.25) @ 1.65 Bet365 Maccabi lost last week at home to Ramat Hasharon while Beer Sheva showed they are not pushovers and scored an equilizer in the 90th minute against Hapoel Tel Aviv. Beer Sheva will need the points here and I can't see Maccabi winning by more than one goal. Maccabi Petah Tikva Dnb @ 1.73 10Bet Survival battle between the two teams. Petah Tikva will try to end a negative streak of 3 consecutive losses. Rishon will have to manage without their goalkeeper Ohad Cohen. Petah Tikva must win sometime in this a good chance to do it. Hapoel Petah Tikva Dnb @ 1.84 10Bet My bet against Beitar last week lost, but I will have to bet against them today as well. Beitar will miss two regulars and their roster is already not so big. They bought new midfielder and striker but I think they lack depth and skill. Hapoel Petah Tikva, after a big defeat 5-1 last week will try to achieve three very valuable points and in their new home stadium they may succeed. Ramat Hasharon (+0.5) @ 1.95 Bet365 Maccabi Haifa have many missings to this game, and the lineup will be one that haven't played together so far this season. Ramat Hasharon stunned Maccabi Tel Aviv last week with a small 1-0 vicotry and believe they can do it to Haifa too. Haifa in their current situation is a mid table team, not more. :hope

My stats so far: W-L-V: 21-12-2 +11.79% Roi Last few weeks weren't that great actually but will try to improve. For today, bad weather here in Israel with haevy rain in some parts of the country. Hapoel Beer Sheva (+1.25) @ 1.65 Bet365 Lost Maccabi lost last week at home to Ramat Hasharon while Beer Sheva showed they are not pushovers and scored an equilizer in the 90th minute against Hapoel Tel Aviv. Beer Sheva will need the points here and I can't see Maccabi winning by more than one goal. Maccabi Petah Tikva Dnb @ 1.73 10Bet Push Survival battle between the two teams. Petah Tikva will try to end a negative streak of 3 consecutive losses. Rishon will have to manage without their goalkeeper Ohad Cohen. Petah Tikva must win sometime in this a good chance to do it. Hapoel Petah Tikva Dnb @ 1.84 10Bet Today My bet against Beitar last week lost, but I will have to bet against them today as well. Beitar will miss two regulars and their roster is already not so big. They bought new midfielder and striker but I think they lack depth and skill. Hapoel Petah Tikva, after a big defeat 5-1 last week will try to achieve three very valuable points and in their new home stadium they may succeed. Ramat Hasharon (+0.5) @ 1.95 Bet365 Won Maccabi Haifa have many missings to this game, and the lineup will be one that haven't played together so far this season. Ramat Hasharon stunned Maccabi Tel Aviv last week with a small 1-0 vicotry and believe they can do it to Haifa too. Haifa in their current situation is a mid table team, not more. :hope
Very little loss yesterday, still have today's match.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 23.01.2012 20:50 CET Maccabi Haifa - Maccabi Tel Aviv Today in the championship match of Israel, where the defending champion Maccabi Haifa at its stadium, "Kiryat Eliezer," welcome Maccabi Tel Aviv. This is the final match of the 22 round. In the championship clubs have played in 21 games, Maccabi Haifa season fails and yet occupies only 10th place with 28 points. Maccabi Tel Aviv also has the 5th place with 33 points. Face to face meetings: 03.10.11 Maccabi Tel Aviv - Maccabi Haifa 1:1 (1:1) 07.05.11 Maccabi Tel Aviv - Maccabi Haifa 0:2 (0:2) 03.01.11 Maccabi Haifa - Maccabi Tel Aviv 3:0 (2:0) 30.12.10 Maccabi Tel Aviv - Maccabi Haifa 0:0 (0:0) 22.08.10 Maccabi Tel Aviv - Maccabi Haifa 0:1 (0:1) 03.05.10 Maccabi Tel Aviv - Maccabi Haifa 0:2 (0:2) 15.03.10 Maccabi Haifa - Maccabi Tel Aviv 1:0 (0:0) 30.11.09 Maccabi Tel Aviv - Maccabi Haifa 1:0 (1:0) 19.04.09 Maccabi Tel Aviv - Maccabi Haifa 1:1 (1:0) 02.02.09 Maccabi Tel Aviv - Maccabi Haifa 1:1 (0:1) Recent matches between these clubs are in the uncompromising struggle. The last 7 games in a row (6 matches in the championship of Israel) Maccabi Tel Aviv can not beat his rival of Haifa. Moreover, in the last 7 games at the stadium "Kiryat Eliezer," Maccabi Tel Aviv has managed to catch only 2 draws, 5 losses suffered. But today there is every reason we play this bet. Last game Maccabi Haifa: 14.01.12 Ironi Ramat Hasharon - Maccabi Haifa 0:0 (0:0) 09.01.12 Maccabi Haifa 12 - Bnei Sakhnin 0:0 (0:0) 31.12.11 Hapoel Rishon - Maccabi Haifa 4:2 (3:2) 28.12.11 Maccabi Haifa - Ashdod 1:1 (0:1 ) 24.12.11 Hapoel Petah Tikva - Maccabi Haifa 3:1 (1:0) Last game Maccabi Tel Aviv: 14.01.12 Maccabi Tel-Aviv - Hapoel Beer-Sheva 4:0 (2:0) 08.01.12 Maccabi Tel Aviv - Ironi Ramat Hasharon 0:1 (0:1) 31.12.11 Bnei Sakhnin - Maccabi Tel Aviv 1-3 ( 1:1) 28.12.11 Maccabi Tel-Aviv - Hapoel Rishon 3:1 (1:0) 25.12.11 Ashdod - Maccabi Tel Aviv 2:1 (1:1) Spreaded out... This season, Maccabi Haifa badly play. How not to like, but Maccabi Haifa - still a 12-time champion of Israel, and the current 10th place may not meet the leadership and supporters of the club. This season at Maccabi Haifa significant problems in defense, the club has already 21 games in theyr net 30 balls - a bit too much for the champions, agree? In the last 8 games of the championship does take only 6 points, and in the last 5 games, the club can not win: 2 losses and 3 draws. It is worth mentioning that the Israeli championship takes place in two stages. After the first 30 games, teams will be divided into two leagues, the first 8 teams in the championship will compete for the championship, and the rest - for the right to serve the elite. Meanwhile, Maccabi Haifa falls into Group 2 - a luxury for the defending champion. As for Maccabi Tel Aviv, it is also titled club of Israel, which became 21 times champion of Israel. True, the last champion Maccabi Tel Aviv became as much of the season 2002/2003. Last season the club was bronze medalist. After 4 defeats in a row in the middle of the season was fired former head coach of Maccabi Tel Aviv Motti Ivanir, which came into place in early December, Nir Levin. Command once in new coach Nir Levin was beginning to show a very attractive attacking football with system 4-4-2, won 4 times, 1 game the team played a draw and 2 defeats suffered, 13-6. In the case of today's winning club will be able to ascend to the 4th line in the table and close the gap to third place up to 3 points, down to the 2nd place to 4 points. In a word, Maccabi Tel Aviv is a bitter struggle for the top places. Go over lineups. Today, just 2 main sniper Maccabi Haifa will not take part in the match: head injury was the club scorer Amasha (13 goals) and was sold to the Polish side Polonia Warsaw and georgian Vladimir Dvalishvili (7 goals). Maccabi Tel Aviv for an important match fit fully prepared, with no losses for compo. Today is a great chance for Nir Levin players to interrupt the series of matches against Maccabi Haifa, who this season is only a pale shadow of last season. Maccabi Haifa long time not acting so badly in the league in Israel. This causes an uproar from fans of the club, and indeed the situation in the camp for the hosts are very tense nowadays. What is happening with the club, no one knows? I believe that Maccabi Tel Aviv at the moment seems to be more balanced and whole, as a team, able to take away 3 points today, despite the contradictory statistics. Insurance, play... Maccabi Tel Aviv (+0.25) Asian Handicap Bet365 1.75 *** Expert for the Israeli League, Setup ... might help us and add his own views on this derby, if wish so..

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Hey Kavkaz, solid preview! Started studying for the SAT so won't have much time to post. Your bet was a good one, I thought Tel Aviv should get something out of this match, but Maccabi Haifa couldn't eventually let themselves lose again. 2 goals in the last 10 minutes gave them the win, but keep posting friend.

Hey Kavkaz, solid preview! Started studying for the SAT so won't have much time to post. Your bet was a good one, I thought Tel Aviv should get something out of this match, but Maccabi Haifa couldn't eventually let themselves lose again. 2 goals in the last 10 minutes gave them the win, but keep posting friend.
Thanks mate, still after such an overturning match could not believe myself... write, translate all pointing and Maccabi Tel Aviv early lead then final 10 minutes bet is lost and not even half won! This kind of games makes me sick, and make me look stupid after read all the pre-match preview I write about it, and feel it was all in vain! ' NOT FAIR!

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bnei Sakhnin v Bnei Yehuda (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Ashdod v Hapoel Acre (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.84[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon v Maccabi Petah Tikva (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maccabi Netanya v Hapoel Haifa (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maccabi Haifa v Hapoel Be'er Sheva (16:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Ironi Rishon LeZion v Beitar Jerusalem (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 29 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Petah Tikva v Hapoel Tel Aviv (18:10 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 30 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maccabi Tel Aviv v Hapoel Ironi Kiryat-Shmona (18:50 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]