** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Israel, Ligat ha'Al 2011/12

FCP

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Hapeol Petah Tikva - Bnei Sachnin (3/12/11) Hapoel Petah Tikva are still sitting in the last place and will want to change that today. Last week Petah Tikva faced Rishon Lezion (13th place) and couldn't win - only a 0-0 draw. Petah Tikva will host the game in a stadium they haven't played in yet. Striker Dominik Vasu, who was signed during the week, should make his debut and add some firepower to the team, which right not having trouble scoring: they scored only 3 goals in their last 7 games. Bnei Sachnin of this season play good football in my opinion. A draw last week against strong Netanya, and today they can win weak Petah Tikva. With strong midfield and two dangerous strikers, and adding the fact the game will take place on a natural venue, I will go with the visitors. Bnei Sachnin DNB @ 1.8 Paddy Power

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Beitar Jerusalem - Maccabi Petah Tikva (3/12/11) Beitar Jerusalem have one win in their last 9 games. The problem of Beitar in my opinion is that they are quite naive in front of the goal and have inexperienced roster. Beitar are coming after a small 1-0 loss to strong Kiryat Shmona. For this encounter they will miss first goalkepeer Ariel Harush (4th game in a row), captain Aviram Bruchian who played every match of Beitar so far. Also defensive midfielder Dan Eibinder is suspended. Beitar will field a two striker formation. Maccabi Petah Tikva finally won last week after a run of 7 games without a win. Although they didn't play well, they were able to snatch the victory with a single goal of Omer Golan, the captain, who came up from the bench after a 6 weeks absence. For this one, Golan will probably be in the starting eleven. Petah Tikva showed good defense last week and haven't in conceded in the last two games. They would field a 4-3-3 formation and they will come to pressure from the start. Two evenly matched teams with a slight edge to the visitors who will want to get their second consecutive victory. Maccabi Petah Tikva (+0.25) @ 1.91 Victor Chandler

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Ashdod - Rishon Lezion (3/12/11) Ashdod are preforming above expectations this season, sitting in the honorable 3rd place. In Ashdod the morale is very high and I believe they are surprising even themselves with their performances so far. Ashdod are on 7 game streak without a loss and with 3 consecutive wins. At home they play very well - 6 wins and one loss. For this game they will have full roster and will open with the same formation of their last 3 wins. Rishon Lezion in my eyes are the worst team in the league. Last week they had a great chance to win Hapoel Petah Tikva and get some points in the relegation battles but even a penalty didn't help them to win. Rishon are on a non flattering run, of 11 games without a win. Ashdod are clear favorites and the interesting question is how it will effect the players. Ashdod of last season had no character and would screw up in games like these and today's match is a mental test for them if they can make the switch from a small team to a solid one. I believe they can, Ashdod (-1) @ 1.76 Victor Chandler

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Today's match is a complicated one. Maccabi Tel Aviv travels to Haifa to play against Hapoel Haifa. Maccabi with many injuries and after playing a mid week game in the Europa League. They will miss some regualrs, adding to the football they're showing recently is concerning. Hapoel Haifa can't win anywhere, they will have their new coach Tal Benin in his first game. No Bet.

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Hapoel Tel Aviv - Maccabi Haifa (5/12/11) A game between two teams that are battling for the championship. Both teams played in the Europa League last week (Hapoel on Wednesday, Haifa on Thursday). Hapoel Tel Aviv are coming in a good momentum, after winning the big derby last week, and in Bucharest on Wednesday. If Hapoel win, the will have an 8 point advantage over Maccabi Haifa and it will be a massive blow for the greens. Hapoel will miss central defender Mario Pachelka, left wing back Gal Shish (who will be replaced by Nael Hutba who is a right wing back). Maccabi Haifa are in a must win situation if they want to stay in the race. Haifa are coming as slight underdogs due to their recent form and are facing a crucial match for them. Haifa won't have a natural right back as Eyal Meshumar is suspended and Orel Dgani is disappointing so Dale Yampolski (midfielder) will play that role. Furthermore, defensive midfielder Seido Yaya is out. Both team will come to attack and score, both don't have strong defenses, especially with the missing players. Hapoel have two very talented strikers - Omer Damari and Toto Tamuz and Haifa also have a good offensive line. I believe in an attractive game which Both Team Will Score @ 1.83 Bet365.

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Maccabi Haifa - Hapoel Haifa (10/12/11) The derby of the city Haifa. Hapoel Haifa are coming with winds of change. New coach, second league in the league and a strong will to escape the bottom of the table. Last week Hapoel Haifa won Maccabi Tel Aviv 2-0 but in my opinion that win came from a weak ability of Maccabi Tel Aviv rather than a good play of Hapoel. Maccabi Haifa on the other hand, are coming after a big defeat against Hapoel Tel Aviv 3-0. The morale is very low and it will be interesting to see how they will come to this match. Maccabi have some injuries: defensive midfielders Tamir Cohen and Seido Yaya, striker Amashe and attacking midfielder Eyal Golasa - all are important regulars. Hapoel haven't won Maccabi in a league derby since the year 2001. Maccabi have a lot of injuries but I still believe they have quality over Hapoel. The odds on straight win are poor so will try the handicap, Maccabi Haifa (-1) @ 2.17 Victor Chandler

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Maccabi Petah Tikva - Hapoel Ako (10/12/11) Maccabi Petah Tikva will have their debut in the new stadium in Petah Tikva. Petah Tikva, after a draw 0-0 against Beitar Jeruslaem, are coming with good morale. They haven't lost in their last 4 games (1 win and 3 draws) and in their last 3 games they haven't conceded a single goal. They have a dangerous offensive line with 3 strikers but they are having problem scoring goals with only 4 goals in their last 6 games. Hapoel Ako are coming after two consecutive losses which might damaged the high morale the team have had before. Ako lost two weeks ago to Maccabi Haifa (who had 10 players on the pitch) and last week against Kiryat Shmona, after Kiryat Shmona were given a penalty that wasn't existed. In both cases, Ako didn't fall of the rival and played quite well. In Ako they have a well trained team which can get at least a draw from this encounter, so Hapoel Ako (+0.25) @ 1.9 Bet365 is my bet.

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Bnei Sachnin - Ashdod (10/12/11) Bnei Sachnin is in the 6th place, coming after a comeback win 2-1 against Hapoel Petah Tikva. Sachnin is a solid home team with 5 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Although the win last week, I believe Sachnin have weakened from their strong start of the season and should be a mid table team. Ashdod is running high, 3rd place and 4 straight wins. The team is playing really well and want to keep the momentum going. With Idan Shriki, David Revivo and Rogers Kola (three attacking players) the team play a good offensive game and should keep scoring today. Ashdod (+0.25) @ 1.94 Victor Chandler

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Ramat Hasharon - Hapoel Petah Tikva (10/12/11) Ramat Hasharon keep surprising everyone with their performances so far. The newcomer are sitting 4th in the table. Last week they stunned Maccabi Netanya with a 2-0 win away and showed that they are here to stay. The coach of the team for the last few games was a temporary coach (Menahem Korezki) after firing the old coach, and for today's match the new coach of the team Shie Faingenboim will be on the bench. First goalkeeper and captain Gal Nir is back to the lineup after an injury. Hapoel Petah Tikva were unlucky to lose last week to Sachnin after leading 1-0 and missing many chances to score. The main problem Petah Tikva have is scoring goals and in January they will have to buy another one or two strikers if they want to stay in the league. Petah Tikva have strong midfield but no scorers. The bet should be home win but I will go with the away team. Petah Tikva need the points like breathing air and in the last couple of weeks, although they are not winning, they are showing improved football. Petah Tikva (+0.75) @ 1.75 Bet365

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012

To sum it up, these are my bets for this Saturday: Maccabi Haifa (-1) @ 2.17 LOST Hapoel Ako (+0.25) @ 1.9 WON Ashdod (+0.25) @ 1.94 WON Hapoel Petah Tikva (+0.75) @ 1.75 WON good luck and have a good day
A good day, most of the bets won easily. Shame that Maccabi Haifa lost.

A good day' date=' most of the bets won easily. Shame that Maccabi Haifa lost.[/quote'] well done bud, great picks, only the most favourite one let you down, it seems that Macabi are on a very bad form, so maybe a good idea not to back them until they start getig positive results, as really shame to lose the derby at home and against a team that they seem that always perfomed well, anyways keep up the good work :ok

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Thanks nori. I actually thought Maccabi Haifa had more quality in them, guess I was wrong. Today's match, Bnei Yehuda - Beitar Jerusalem is a tricky one. Bnei Yehuda look like they can't play football at the moment. Pedro Galban, who used to be the playmaker and motivator is having an off season and it is shown in the entire team. The foreign striker Andalobo can't score and the team doesn't have much to sell offensively. Beitar will miss captain Aviram Bruchian for the second game in a row. Defensive midfielder Dan Eibinder is back from suspension. Beitar have mostly young players in the team and we have seen this season their performance is based on enthusiasm and motivation. Both team don't play good football and it will come down to who wants more. No Bet.

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Beitar Jerusalem - Hapoel Beer Sheva (17/12/11) Beitar Jerusalem, which once used to be a big team in Israel, will have to fight in the bottom this season. Short roster, no real leaders and inexperienced players are just some of their problems. Beitar acted as a carpet last week, losing to Bnei Yehuda 3-0. Until that match, Bnei Yehuda haven't scored 3 goals in neither of their games so far. Beitar totally collapsed last week and showed us their weaknesses. To this match they will get back captain Aviram Bruchian who was missing the last 2 weeks. Hapoel Beer Sheva started improving after achieving 2 wins and very precious 6 points. Central defender Avi Yehiel is suspended and Ivan Garidu who is back from injury will step into the central of defense. Both teams need the points and I believe that Beer Sheva with their current and morale could get something out of this match. Beer Sheva (+0.5) @ 1.7 Bet365

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Bnei Yehuda - Hapoel Ako (17/12/11) Bnei Yehuda are coming after a big win last week 3-0 over Beitar Jerusalem. Atmosphere is good and in the team there is optimism for the future. But, and that's a big but, one game can't change everything. Bnei Yehuda won, but the problems remain. No good striker, much confusion in the offensive side. Hapoel Ako is a team I like to back this season. Bookies haven't realized yet that Ako of this season is a good team with a great coach. Ako defeated Maccabi Petah Tikva 4-0 away from home and are sitting 4th in the table, a thing they haven't even dreamed of before the season. Important midfielder Yuval Shabtai will miss the match. Odds are favoring Bnei Yehuda because of two things: the win last week against Beitar Jerusalem and the fact that they're playing at home. I believe Ako will turn out to be a tougher opponents than Beitar and I'm with them. Ako (+0.25) @ 1.88 Victor Chandler

Beer Sheva (+0.5) @ 1.7 - WON Ako (+0.25) @ 1.88 - LOST
Well, didn't expect Ako to look like they did. They didn't come to the game at all. At least Beer Sheva were able to get the job down against a 10 men Beitar Jerusalem.

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Tomorrow's match, Maccabi Haifa - Maccabi Netanya got an unexpected turn as top goalscorer of Netanya, Ahmed Saba (11 goals) was injured in practice and is doubtful for the match. When I will have lineups I will update.

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Hapoel Haifa - Maccabi Petah Tikva (24/12/11) Hapoel Haifa changed their coach recently and are playing better. Their record since he came: 2 wins over two strong teams (Maccabi Tel Aviv and Maccabi Haifa) and a loss last week to league leader Kiryat Shmona. Hapoel Haifa will miss captain Oshri Roash due to an injury. They will get back midfielders Ran Abukarat and Yossi Dora which are back from suspensions. Maccabi Petah Tikva are coming after a big win against Hapoel Tel Aviv on Sunday. The morale in the team is high and they would want to escape the bottom with a win tomorrow. Wing back Ori Uzan is suspended and will be replaced by young Hagai Goldenberg. I believe Maccabi Petah Tikva have more quality than Haifa. Haifa can be encouraged from the fact they achieved 6 points in their last 3 games but they did it against teams in crisis. Against Petah Tikva it will be a different story. Maccabi Petah Tikva (+0.25) @ 1.93 Victor Chandler

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Rishon Lezion - Ramat Hasharon (24/12/11) Rishon Lezion havn't won in 14 games and in my opinion they will be in the second league next season. With the current material of player, the newcomer have nothing to search in Ligat Ha'al. Rishon are coming after a minimal loss 1-0 to Bnei Sachnin. On the other side, Ramat Hasharon, a pleasant surprise. 6th in the table, a thing the wouldn't have dreamed of before the season started. Good football, organized team. A draw last week against strong Ashdod showed they can keep this form going. The thing about this game is the absence of Tomer Swissa - lead striker of Ramat Hasharon. Swissa contributed 7 goals so far and he will miss the match after receiving 5 yellow cards. If he could have played, I would go with Ramat Hasharon straight, no handicap. His absence can affect Ramat Hasharon so I will go with them but with the handicap. Ramat Hashron (-0.25) @ 1.88 Victor Chandler

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Not much time for write ups, so will write shortly today. Hapoel Ako @ 2.05 Bet365 Although Ako were defeated last week I still believe in them, especially against Beitar Jerusalem. Beitar are in a poor form having major offensive problems with no good striker expect Amit Ben Shushan in the entire roster. Beitar will miss 2 regulars: wing back Avi Rikan and midfielder Shay Hadad. Ashdod Dnb @ 1.97 Victor Chandler A very interesting clash between Ashdod who is running high this season against Maccabi who will want to get back to the top of the table. Maccabi will miss some regualrs and I believe Ashdod can win today. Sorry for the short analysis as I'm short in time. Good luck.

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Hapoel Acre vs Beitar Ierusalem Home side is on a poor form and also away side. But Hapoel Acre won 2 and lost 2 with just 1 draw win last 5 games home. Beitar has 4 defeat in last 5 games while away won just to Hapoel Tel Aviv 1-0, in the rest having 4 defeats in last 5 games. Expect a draw between these two, despite having just few draws in this League and between these sides, when they met in last years. draw @ 3.50 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 Ashdod vs Maccabi Tel Aviv Home side is very good these days with 7 wins home and just 1 defeat. Conceded just 5 goals at home and scored 15. Maccabi has 3 wins away and 4 defeats, 1 draw. Scored 11 and conceded 12 goals away. Expect a tight encounter and also a draw. DO not see Maccabi very weak today and I expect them to get one point here. Maccabi won 6 of the last 7 games between these two. draw @ 3.32 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Israel»Ligat ha'Al 2011/2012 25.12.2011 Israel - Start Time 20:45 Ashdod - Maccabi Tel Aviv Odds to Win : 2.50 , Tip: Exact First Half Goals: One Goal , Stake: 4.91/10 Bet365 Odds to Cover: 3.00 , Tip: Total Goals First Half: 2+ , Stake: 4.09/10 Sportingbet *Cover Style: Double Chance - Double Chance Odds: 1.364 *Total staked: 9 units/10 *Returns 12.27 when Odds to Win (2.50) wins *Returns 12.27 when Odds to Cover (3.00) wins To sum it up: Layed the 0-0 score at Half Time, mainly because all 9 games at home of Ashdod ended 0-0 and like this trend to come to an end. Any other score except 0-0 after 45 min, +3.27 ; 0-0 HT , - 9 units.