** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Germany - Bundesliga - 14-16 October

Friday 14 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Werder Bremen v Borussia Dortmund (19:30 BST) 3 3.65 2.49 100.89 %
Saturday 15 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FSV Mainz 05 v FC Augsburg (14:30 BST) 1.73 4 5.6 100.66 %
maximize.gif Borussia Mönchengladbach v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (14:30 BST) 2.8 3.5 2.74 100.78 %
maximize.gif FC Bayern München v Hertha BSC (14:30 BST) 1.21 7.8 17 101.35 %
maximize.gif VfB Stuttgart v 1899 Hoffenheim (14:30 BST) 2.1 3.75 3.85 100.26 %
maximize.gif VfL Wolfsburg v 1. FC Nürnberg (14:30 BST) 2.18 3.75 4 97.54 %
maximize.gif FC Schalke 04 v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (17:30 BST) 1.53 4.5 7.6 100.74 %
Sunday 16 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif SC Freiburg v Hamburger SV (14:30 BST) 2.64 3.75 2.87 99.33 %
maximize.gif 1. FC Köln v Hannover 96 (16:30 BST) 2.52 3.75 2.96 100.13 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 14-16 October Dortmund have an appalling record at Werder Bremen having won there just once in the last 9 years. Also this season Bremen are on fire with a maximum 4 wins out of 4. They have a few players out tomorrow night so the mind says this should be a draw, but the value says Werder to win at 2.95 (BWin)

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 14-16 October Schalke -1 (AH) @ 1.82 Pinnacle This is what I call a ''revenge game'' for Schalke. They lost both games last season (home and away) against them and now they have perfect time to show what is what to the struggling Kaiserslauten side. So far ''Red devils'' has been a one big dissapointment in this season. They have only 1 win in 8 games and their away record is 3 losses and 1 draw. Besides that they have the worst strike rate in Bundesliga - only 5 goals scored in 8 games. It doesn't seem that things will go brighter when they will travel to Schalke. Schalke is a little bit on a roll right now, winning the last three games and I see that winning streak continue also against Kaiserslauten. So far Schalke at home has been pretty strong side: Schalke 04 - Köln 5 - 1 Schalke 04 - HJK 6 - 1 Schalke 04 - Borussia M'gla 1 - 0 Schalke 04 - Bayern München 0 - 2 Schalke 04 - Freiburg 4 - 2 Schalke 04 - Maccabi Haifa 3 - 1 As we can see, the only loss was against Bayern, but that is understandable as iss Bayern no doubt the best team in Bundesliga this season. Also good news for Schalke are that Raul and Metzelder is also expected to be back in the squad for this game. Expected squad for Schalke: Fährmann - Höger, Höwedes, Metzelder, Fuchs - Papadopoulos, Holtby - Jurado, Raul, Farfan - Huntelaar

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 14-16 October IMO, the best bet here is Mainz 1 @1,7 Far better team, traditionally playing better at home. Augsburg is without a doubt the weakest team in Germany. I think that Mainz cannot afford not to take this , because it will lead to a dangerous situation. Augsburg has some injuries, to add.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 14-16 October Werder-Dortmund =both teams to score (1.61) bet365 stakes 6 / 10 Werder position 2° points 16 Dortmund position 6° points 13 Preview: Werder: injured: Mikael Silvestre (defender 0 / 0), Özkan Yildirim (midfielder 0 / 0), Tim Borowski (midfielder 0 / 0), Leon Balogun (defender 0 / 0), Denni Avdic (striker 0 / 0); Suspended: Marko Arnautovic (striker 7 / 3), Tim Wiese (goalkeeper 6 / 0); in doubt: Sebastian Boenisch (defender 0 / 0). Dortmund: Injured: Julian Koch (defender 0 / 0), Marvin Bakalorz (midfielder 0 / 0); in doubt: Marcel Schmelzer (defender 4 / 0). Bremen has a score of w5-d1-l2 goals scored 16 goals against 10 while a score of Dortmund w4-d1-l3 goals scored 13 goals against 7. Werder started the season in the best way is second in rank only three points behind the great Bayern. In this game players will miss some important how the portier Wiese and Pizarro Arnautovic back a little tired to commitments with the Peruvian national. While the Dortmund after winning the championship last season, the beginning of this tournament has accused some difficulties, especially in terms of game-go fast because the opponents are much more careful in defense. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 14-16 October Dortmund -1AH , 3.20 bet365 , 10units I was thinking about taking Dortmund even before I read about all the absentees for Werder. Home side will be without Wiese , Arnautovic , Balogun , Silvestre , Yildirim , Borowski , Avdic. Dortmund will miss Schmelzer and Barios will not play the full 90 minutes as Klopp said. Dortmund improved from the slow start of the season , they won against Mainz on road and looked like the last season Dortmund , and then confirmed that against Augsburg. Werder Bremen did win all home games and a lot of people will take 1X at least because of that , but look at their opponents. They won against three bottom teams , and won 2:1 against Hertha after having 2 man advantage for 30 minutes only to score in the 90th minute. Because of the Werder's coach and his style I can see this game going 3+ but I'm more confident that with all the absentees Dortmund can win this in the first half.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 14-16 October

Dortmund -1AH ' date= 3.20 bet365 , 10units I was thinking about taking Dortmund even before I read about all the absentees for Werder. Home side will be without Wiese , Arnautovic , Balogun , Silvestre , Yildirim , Borowski , Avdic. Dortmund will miss Schmelzer and Barios will not play the full 90 minutes as Klopp said. Dortmund improved from the slow start of the season , they won against Mainz on road and looked like the last season Dortmund , and then confirmed that against Augsburg. Werder Bremen did win all home games and a lot of people will take 1X at least because of that , but look at their opponents. They won against three bottom teams , and won 2:1 against Hertha after having 2 man advantage for 30 minutes only to score in the 90th minute. Because of the Werder's coach and his style I can see this game going 3+ but I'm more confident that with all the absentees Dortmund can win this in the first half.
:clap

Werder-Dortmund =both teams to score (1.61) bet365 stakes 6 / 10 Werder position 2° points 16 Dortmund position 6° points 13 Preview: Werder: injured: Mikael Silvestre (defender 0 / 0), Özkan Yildirim (midfielder 0 / 0), Tim Borowski (midfielder 0 / 0), Leon Balogun (defender 0 / 0), Denni Avdic (striker 0 / 0); Suspended: Marko Arnautovic (striker 7 / 3), Tim Wiese (goalkeeper 6 / 0); in doubt: Sebastian Boenisch (defender 0 / 0). Dortmund: Injured: Julian Koch (defender 0 / 0), Marvin Bakalorz (midfielder 0 / 0); in doubt: Marcel Schmelzer (defender 4 / 0). Bremen has a score of w5-d1-l2 goals scored 16 goals against 10 while a score of Dortmund w4-d1-l3 goals scored 13 goals against 7. Werder started the season in the best way is second in rank only three points behind the great Bayern. In this game players will miss some important how the portier Wiese and Pizarro Arnautovic back a little tired to commitments with the Peruvian national. While the Dortmund after winning the championship last season, the beginning of this tournament has accused some difficulties, especially in terms of game-go fast because the opponents are much more careful in defense. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall

IMO, the best bet here is Mainz 1 @1,7 Far better team, traditionally playing better at home. Augsburg is without a doubt the weakest team in Germany. I think that Mainz cannot afford not to take this , because it will lead to a dangerous situation. Augsburg has some injuries, to add.
after i made my selections i added Mainz :wall