maximize.gif Slovenia v Serbia (19:45 BST) 4.18 4 1.9 101.25 %
maximize.gif Spain v Scotland (19:45 BST) 1.16 8.6 21 102.10 %
maximize.gif Albania v Romania (20:00 BST) 3.62 3.5 2.2 101.65 %
maximize.gif France v Bosnia-Herzegovina (20:00 BST) 1.5 4.4 7.5 102.73 %

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Some nice looking opportunities on Tuesday. Austria looked overpriced at Kazakhstan. Off the back of their 4-1 at Azerbaijan, much harder place to go and with their new coach watching on. Must wins/shouldn't lose for Croatia, Greece. Team needing to attack against teams that love playing teams that need to attack in Germany, Sweden and Denmark. And finally, possible handicaps with Armenia, Wales, and Bosnia, and good acca material in Russia and the Turks. Also, the permutations of Tuesday, for ya'll: http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro2012/news/newsid=1693894.html

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Romania has failed to win at home against medicore, but tough Belarus team. Now they facing the chance to finish this E2012 quals with pride and some dignity. They travel to Albania and I think that they will win against this really weak oposition. It's a matter of self-respect I think. Odds are great AWAY WIN @2.1 :ok

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October

As always' date=' the Azerbaijan perspective would be appreciated, Mustafa :)[/quote'] I guess I will just go with both to score, since we have scored in 8 games out of 9 or maybe Turkey on a -2 handicap since I can see them beating us here. We lost all our away games so far and apart from away game against Kazakhstan we lost 0-3 to Austria, 1-4 to Belgium and 1-6 to Germany. Also since we beat Turkey at home I can see a revenge here since there is no so called "brother nations" when we play against each other. Another one I will be looking into is cards market in Ireland - Armenia game taking into account how much is at stake for both sides. Personally would not touch any teams that have either qualified or can't qualify but secured the play-off spot, like for instance England and Montenegro.

Romania has failed to win at home against medicore, but tough Belarus team. Now they facing the chance to finish this E2012 quals with pride and some dignity. They travel to Albania and I think that they will win against this really weak oposition. It's a matter of self-respect I think. Odds are great AWAY WIN @2.1 :ok
No offense mate but that's straight up a sucker bet. Albania rarely lose at home. France beat them 1-2 but they were very lucky to get away with that. Belarus(about equal quality to Romania) was dominated and lost, Bosnia who are stronger than Romania drew 1-1 in Tirana. Albania away and Albania at home are two different teams. You're telling me this Romania team with NO motivation is gonna win at a tough away fixture. Might happen but this ain't worth biting

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October ARMENIA bethome 8.00 FINLAND 7.00 bethome MACEDONIA bethome 4.50 BULGARIA 1.85 Unibet SWITZERLAND 2.10 bethome SERBIA bethome 3.10 REP. CZECH bethome 1.70 GEORGIA X 3.50 Unibet PORTOGALLO dnb 1,81 sbobet MACEDONIA +0,5 1,80 sbobet FINLANDIA +1 1,81 sbobet ROMANIA over 2,25 2,08 sbobet CROAZIA -2 1,94 sbobet Armenia saw it yesterday is not worth the fee, just a point but will have to e sudarselo against these Armenians, experience in favor of the landlords but that 1.35 does not exist, Macedonia yesterday gave nothing in Armenia, playing the part of male Macedonians who were immediately in the second half with ten men. 4.50 Macedonia at home against Slovakia, which has nothing to say, with the Russians yesterday he played the game for the prestige, but for me to go waste in Macedonia, Macedonia last game at home we will try to win it. Finland yesterday sin of naivete many goals against Sweden in the wrong door that would change the game, but young team that runs a lot, Hungarians at this point could play anything, and after qualifying for the playoffs to face the Swedes not concentrated effort as a duty, the Hungarians won the first leg but it was another Finland, the 7-pay willingly. The Bulgarians yesterday took a heavy 3-0 in a friendly match by Ukrainians, Wales beat the Swiss, but they are away another team I do not think that the Bulgarians underestimate your opponent and try to close the tournament with a victory at home. I think Switzerland will play for the pride and the anger of defeat yesterday, the Montenegrins after qualifying for the playoffs will be acquired on a trip to Switzerland. Serbia, I got it to share the knowledge that Italy would not have given anything, but here I do not keep anything because I suck, Slovenia will give no nothing, there is a dnb Unibet to 2.55 for the hosts , but tossed wait I do not think that Slovenia is supported by the market. The Czech Republic with a eventulae victory of the Scots do not believe that now go to Lithuania to play for the point, the radio listening to the game of the Scots in Spain, Lithuania sucks lately and the experience of the Czechs should make a difference. Mathematically equal first with Greece, the X mark to 3.55 could be worth much less, if it is clear that Greece has played great chance of winning, but that is around 1.65, which does not ever play. Surely Denmark and Portugal will play the game, the Portuguese also a fine of dnb but is a good bet as the technical rate between the two teams there is no comparison, but the Danish team physical luisitani of this period to these people who have does not even see the ball. Croatia is disabled hard but saw the situation that has been created we must try. Albania - Romania should reach the goals, the final round of play so no two will race head on. Switzerland output low so that 2.10 is beautiful taken before the races on Saturday, Serbia, I'd have won, but 3.10 looks much the share has to fall trends Read the rules for second best only three teams are vying SWEDEN-DENMARK-CROATIA, Croatia made ​​worse of all because even if you win if Sweden wins or draws Denmark remains outside, only in the event of a defeat of the Danes and a non-Swedish victory of Croatia that could go goleada against Latvia but here serve at least 5 goals, playing for Croatia and Denmark 19 proverà.Svezia surely there have the same goal difference but Sweden has made ​​better because he scored more, Sweden passes Denmark loses an equal if and Croatia as well win by a few networks, Sweden passed math because if he wins at that point is out of Sweden or Denmark or Portogallo.La plays Denmark at 20 to 20.15 in the event of a victory not of Denmark and Sweden Portugal will switch to a braccietto pari.Staremo to see if the Netherlands does not make gifts in Sweden never won yesterday unwatchable, they won at the ingenuity of the Finns in front of goal that they were wrong a lot.

No offense mate but that's straight up a sucker bet. Albania rarely lose at home. France beat them 1-2 but they were very lucky to get away with that. Belarus(about equal quality to Romania) was dominated and lost, Bosnia who are stronger than Romania drew 1-1 in Tirana. Albania away and Albania at home are two different teams. You're telling me this Romania team with NO motivation is gonna win at a tough away fixture. Might happen but this ain't worth biting
In my opinion there is to be with my eyes open in this game, we all know what the teams have combined in the Albanian Cup this summer in preliminary champions league if you remember the match was played loud and live practical Apoel Nicosia and -2.25 3.Ebbene over at the end of the first half on the result of 0-0 was impossible to point the Apoel and over. the team eliminated from Zion, if you remember just went ahead it was impossible to play Sion in Switzerland and over 2.5 and within minutes they managed to lose 2-1. The striking example is Argentina-Albania friendly a few months ago, here they played against Albanians forte.Quale much better opportunity than this race in terms of ranking does not count for anything and where in Asia the day of the match will be possible to play many digits alte.Per Albanians because this is the last chance until September 2012 will not play more matches at some of the goals of the two ufficiale.Io square of 1.85 and 'over 2.25 to 2.08, and controllers often have already taken this market in Asia.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Germany -1.25 @ 1.95 188bet If there were some doubts in people about germany giving some points in the last game against Turkey then I guess right now it's pretty clear.... this team wants ALL WINS. Loew stated about that earlier and I believe they will make that possible. They are clearly the best team in this group and I am pretty sure they wanna finish the last round with a win at home in front of their fans. It's not about the bonus money what they will receive if they will have all wins, it's also about prestige. Don't see Belgum to stop them. Ozil is also expected to be back in the squad. Over is also an option here.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October I do think Ireland are going to scrape through against Armenia, all we need is a draw, but i think 5/1 Armenia is ludicrous. I was thinking 11/4 or 3/1 would have been their price. We find it tough at home as we cant keep hold of the ball, so Armenia are going to have the lions share of the possession! Richard Dunne is back for us which is a huge plus and we have kept a clean sheet in our last 8 games but that was quite lucky... I think Ireland will get whats required but i think value seekers should be putting a few quid on Armenia at that price

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October At first glance that looks to be a cracking price on Wales....Based on their last three performances you'd have to think Wales can get a result out there. Considering Bulgaria haven't been up to much recently, and look a little bit like a beaten dog. Two sides going in opposite directions imo.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Turkey - Azerbaijan We play awful away from home so Turkey should win this one easily and secure the play-off spot since I don't think Belgium getting anything away against Germany. Price on Turkey is a joke @ 1.08, so will go for goals here. As I have mentioned earlier we have scored in 8 out of 9 games we have played including both games against Germany. We even scored against Austria while playing with 10 men. Turkey i not so strong in defense and during this qualifiers they have conceded 11 goals. They conceded a goal against Kazakhstan at home and Germany scored 3 against them in Istanbul. Baking "Both to Score" in all games Azerbaijan played this term would have won 7 out of 9 times, so I expected the price for this one to be around 1.90 - 2.00 so will take it since it is much higher. Both to Score @ 2.75 (2 units) Bet365

You are right Buddy, Albania at home is way different from Albania away from home. There isnt any team that beat Albania at home apart from France and we really gave them e good game, saw the game live. Ill be taking Albania +1 or even DNB. ALso is worth to be noted that this is kind of a 'Derby' of the 2 balkan teams with big rivaliry. I just cant see Albania loosing this game, also we will get few player back from Suspensionn ( Erion Bogdani Fc Cesena ) and few from injuries, ill be waiting for team news and decide which bet will take. @@@@ PUNTERUS MAXIMUS, you are wrong in saying that Albania is really weak opposition. As i said in this Qualifier only France beat them at home 2:1, drew 1:1 with Bosnia, Beat Belarus 1:0, Beat Luksemburg 1:0.

You are right Buddy, Albania at home is way different from Albania away from home. There isnt any team that beat Albania at home apart from France and we really gave them e good game, saw the game live. Ill be taking Albania +1 or even DNB. ALso is worth to be noted that this is kind of a 'Derby' of the 2 balkan teams with big rivaliry. I just cant see Albania loosing this game, also we will get few player back from Suspensionn ( Erion Bogdani Fc Cesena ) and few from injuries, ill be waiting for team news and decide which bet will take. @@@@ PUNTERUS MAXIMUS, you are wrong in saying that Albania is really weak opposition. As i said in this Qualifier only France beat them at home 2:1, drew 1:1 with Bosnia, Beat Belarus 1:0, Beat Luksemburg 1:0.
I'm not arguing with your post, only 2 corrections: Romania is not a Balkan country, and, secondly, there is no rivalry between these teams. Good luck. :ok

I'm not arguing with your post' date=' only 2 corrections: Romania is not a Balkan country, and, secondly, there is no rivalry between these teams. Good luck. :ok[/quote'] read thru these article mate, we are not gonna argue or anything, but since there is land of Rumania located within the Balkan Penisuela then i regarded as a Balkan Country, or lets called it South Eastern European Countires. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans And yes you could be right, maybe i shouldnt have said Rivalry, but certainly they raise their game above their level and the atmosphere in the stadiums is great with almost full stadiums..... My main point was that the Albania wont get beaten in this match, and i wouldnt consider them as very weak opposition like one fellow tipster regarded them as, we have to try an be realistic and give some in depth anyalisis and some team news etc, not just say Rumania will beat Albania as Albania is very weak opposition etc, or vise versa, in the last few years i certainly dont consider Rumania to be way above Albania in terms of national team. GL

read thru these article mate, we are not gonna argue or anything, but since there is land of Rumania located within the Balkan Penisuela then i regarded as a Balkan Country, or lets called it South Eastern European Countires. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans And yes you could be right, maybe i shouldnt have said Rivalry, but certainly they raise their game above their level and the atmosphere in the stadiums is great with almost full stadiums..... My main point was that the Albania wont get beaten in this match, and i wouldnt consider them as very weak opposition like one fellow tipster regarded them as, we have to try an be realistic and give some in depth anyalisis and some team news etc, not just say Rumania will beat Albania as Albania is very weak opposition etc, or vise versa, in the last few years i certainly dont consider Rumania to be way above Albania in terms of national team. GL
As a student of geography i can settle this one! Romania is a Balkan country! :ok Only a percentage of the country is in the Balkan region, but it is classified as a Balkan country!

As a student of geography i can settle this one! Romania is a Balkan country! :ok Only a percentage of the country is in the Balkan region, but it is classified as a Balkan country!
Exactly mate, you are spot on :ok

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October The price of the draw in the Denmark/Portugal game is interesting. Having looked over the group both Denmark and Portugal have the same points but Portugal the better goal difference meaning Portugal would get the automatic qualification spot should they avoid defeat in this game. The scenario for Denmark is a little more complicated, a draw would guarantee them a play-off spot although a win would see them leapfrog Portugal into the automatic spot. However Denmark could lose this game and still get the play-off spot. For example a 2-0 defeat would mean they'd only be beaten to the play-off spot by Norway if Norway win by five goals scoring at least six in the process against Cyprus to overtake them on goal difference. So all in all I think the draw is not as likely as the odds suggest. I doubt both teams will just play this game out as a draw, Denmark can still suffer a defeat and get the play-off spot. In a sense it could come to a situation where the game is a draw going into the closing stages of the game, Denmark could throw caution to the wind if they know they are not in danger of being overtaken by Norway. Therefore my bet is: Denmark v Portugal - LAY Draw @ 2.84 (Betfair)

Having looked over the group both Denmark and Portugal have the same points but Portugal the better goal difference meaning Portugal would get the automatic qualification spot should they avoid defeat in this game.
Just so you know, it's head-to-head which separates teams in the qualifying groups, not goal difference. Still though, if it's a draw, Portugal will finish top as they beat Denmark 3-1 in their first meeting. :ok

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October If Sweden fails to win Holland, a draw between Denmark and Portugal should mean they both qualify as best 2nd (in all groups) and 1st in group respectively. So, draw is priced an inch less than the usual mark, with a reason.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Denmark vs Portugal Pick: Draw After the Friday's games, Portugal and Denmark are sharing the top of the group H. Norway is on the third position with three points less. The winner of the group will directly go to Poland and Ukraine, but there is a great possibility that both Portugal and Denmark will qualify. They need to play draw and Netherlands to stay unbeaten in Sweden. Are the mentioned things realistic? First about the match from the group E. Netherlands have maximal effect after 9 rounds. They also had maximal effect in the qualifications for World Cup 2010 in South Africa. I am sure coach Bert van Merwijk will like to end the second consecutive campaign with 100 percent. The motivation should not be a problem, I am sure his players are top professionals. And Sweden will be without the top scorer Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He received a yellow card against Finland and now is suspended. It is a big handicap for the coach Erik Hamren. So, I expect Netherlands to win at Rasunda Stadium, or at least to stay unbeaten. Now the question is how Denmark and Portugal will react. They will know the result from Sweden some 15 minutes before the end of their match. I am sure both coaches, Morten Olsen from Denmark and Paulo Bento from Portugal will be very satisfied with a draw that guarantees both national team will qualify to EURO 2012. It is interesting that Denmark and Portugal played in the same group in the qualifications for the World Cup 2010. And it is even more interesting that the match in Denmark ended with 1:1 draw. It happened some two years ago, on 05.09.2009. I expect something similar now.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Gents, You MAY be right about Albania being tough @home, but still if I see a team that lost with LUXEMBURG I fail to clasify this team as strong anywhere. From where I sit, those good results @home came from a need of points by their rivals. Albanians "parked the bus" and couterattacks sometimes were beneficiant. Still they got 8 pts from 9 games and have -7 goal difference. I just think that Romanians will play it cool and are much better team, so without any pressure they simply win. Ofcourse the field will settle the score. Thanks for your opinions and GL! ;)

Gents' date=' You MAY be right about Albania being tough @home, but still if I see a team that lost with LUXEMBURG I fail to clasify this team as strong anywhere.[/quote'] But that was away mate. Why can some punters not appreciate home and away form can be like chalk and cheese? :wall :lol

Gents, You MAY be right about Albania being tough @home, but still if I see a team that lost with LUXEMBURG I fail to clasify this team as strong anywhere. From where I sit, those good results @home came from a need of points by their rivals. Albanians "parked the bus" and couterattacks sometimes were beneficiant. Still they got 8 pts from 9 games and have -7 goal difference. I just think that Romanians will play it cool and are much better team, so without any pressure they simply win. Ofcourse the field will settle the score. Thanks for your opinions and GL! ;)
That game against Luksemburg i saw it Live, i follow Albanian team as i have Albanian roots, am not being bias, as you can read what i wrote bout the match against France. Against Luksemburg this is what happened, Luksemburg scored first, then we got a defender sent off very rightly as he hit a player so we were down to 10 man and we still equalised through Bogdani, then Bogdani got a red card also, therefore Albania were playing with 9 man and conceded a goal, am not saying Albania are world beaters, but dont mix up home and away matches, dont forget we drew in Rumania 1:1, and read some team news regarding Albania in some Albanian site they gona play this game for Revenge for the loss they suffered in Rumania few years ago 6:1, and they are gona play this last game for they coach as he will be sacked after this match ( Josip Kuze, they are wrong in sacking him i think ) and they wanna end these qualifiers with a positive result at least for their fans and pride against a Rumanian team who couldnt hold on to their lead twice against Belaruse. Their top scores is back Erion Bogdani after suspension. Theres isnt any other players missing, and this time they will line up with an attacking formation 4:4:2 My tip for this match is Albania DNB @ 2.50 with Paddy Power Albania + 1 @ 1.61 with PP GL all

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Italy -1.25 (AH) @ 1.5 (Bet365) Northern Ireland have a very depleted squad with Brunt, Clingan, Camp, McCann and Hughes out, Evans uncertain to play and Lafferty suspended. Read this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15227954.stm (btw I got the info on Evans from another site). Maik Taylor is going to play in goal; he is 40 and has no club at the moment. Morale is very low what with a terrible run of results, failure to qualify and the fans' protests demanding Worthington be sacked. It appears he will be sacked and that this will be his last game. I wouldn't be surprised if Brunt and Clingan are not that bad with their injuries and are resting themselves for club games at the weekend. It will be a youthful, inexperienced side up against Italy. If you look at the Italian squad, even if they play an experimental side, there is a big gap in terms of both experience and quality. Italy have impressed in qualifying with ease after a disastrous World Cup. The old guard has largely been replaced and the younger players will be trying to impress ahead of the finals next summer. I haven't watched a hell of a lot of them but did see their 3-0 win over Estonia, as I was in Italy at the time. They were very good I thought that night, against what I consider to be a decent Estonian side. The 1-1 draw in Serbia was also a good result, and they beat Spain in a friendly recently as well. The game will be played in Pescara and will be, I imagine, a relatively low-key occasion, what with it being effectively a dead rubber. But the Italians will still want to please the fans and impress their manager, and with the other factors I've mentioned, I am happy to place a reasonably large stake on the -1.25 handicap, with a bit of insurance if they really can't be arsed.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Probably best bet at the moment for Albania:Romania is both to score @ 1,70 or maybe over 2,5 @ 2,02. Romania is gonna miss three main players from the defensive line with Razvan Rat, Cosmin Moti out injured and Tamas doubtful. Their attacking line is good and will have Torje, Mutu and Marica up front. If Albania will want to revenge and will play attacking and open soccer I could see goals form both side. Will update later with more info :)

Denmark vs Portugal Pick: Draw After the Friday's games, Portugal and Denmark are sharing the top of the group H. Norway is on the third position with three points less. The winner of the group will directly go to Poland and Ukraine, but there is a great possibility that both Portugal and Denmark will qualify. They need to play draw and Netherlands to stay unbeaten in Sweden. Are the mentioned things realistic? First about the match from the group E. Netherlands have maximal effect after 9 rounds. They also had maximal effect in the qualifications for World Cup 2010 in South Africa. I am sure coach Bert van Merwijk will like to end the second consecutive campaign with 100 percent. The motivation should not be a problem, I am sure his players are top professionals. And Sweden will be without the top scorer Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He received a yellow card against Finland and now is suspended. It is a big handicap for the coach Erik Hamren. So, I expect Netherlands to win at Rasunda Stadium, or at least to stay unbeaten. Now the question is how Denmark and Portugal will react. They will know the result from Sweden some 15 minutes before the end of their match. I am sure both coaches, Morten Olsen from Denmark and Paulo Bento from Portugal will be very satisfied with a draw that guarantees both national team will qualify to EURO 2012. It is interesting that Denmark and Portugal played in the same group in the qualifications for the World Cup 2010. And it is even more interesting that the match in Denmark ended with 1:1 draw. It happened some two years ago, on 05.09.2009. I expect something similar now.
Beware! The matches in Copenhagen and Stockholm will now start at the same time in order to prevent Denmark and Portugal from looking for the result from Sweden.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October A good and relaxed Bosnian team going to France. I was wondering which way to go, AH or goals, as I can't see Bosnia just dropping the game. A small chance is still there to top the group - looks unlikely, the class difference is obvious, yet how obvious? A lethal attack by the guests can damage anyone. The best offense in the Group vs the best defense. Which leads me to a second point and an obvious mistake by the odd-setters - Over 2,5 Goals is set @ 2,05, while Goal/Goal is @ 2,10. In other words France to score 3 or more AND win to nil looks a bit more probable than Bosnia scoring? Hmmm... I will take both - France are good at keeping it tight, but Bosnians will play their game with nothing to lose, only gain. GL

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 11 October Belgium needs a mountain to climb, and win assuming the Turks have a relatively easy task at home. Regardless - the guests have to go forward, and get exposed to a mighty attacking formation. Even if Belgium scores first, they still need to keep the pressure forward as one goal is no lead against Germany. Just as I thought before the game in Turkey, the Germans do favours to no one. I see them playing their game, with many options in the front. Over 3 Goals @ 1,950 Home - 1,5 AH @ 2,075 bet365 GL