** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Belgium - Jupiler League - 1-2 October

Saturday 1 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cercle Brugge v Sint-Truidense VV (19:00 BST) 1.44 4.75 7.5 103.62 %
maximize.gif KAA Gent v Oud-Heverlee Leuven (19:00 BST) 1.34 5.25 10 103.67 %
maximize.gif Kortrijk v KV Mechelen (19:00 BST) 2.1 3.5 3.67 103.44 %
maximize.gif Mons v Lokeren (19:00 BST) 2.1 3.6 3.6 103.17 %
maximize.gif Westerlo v Zulte Waregem (19:00 BST) 2.2 3.6 3.5 101.80 %
Sunday 2 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Standard de Liège v Lierse (13:30 BST) 1.36 5 9.5 103.86 %
maximize.gif Beerschot AC v Club Brugge (17:00 BST) 4.5 3.75 1.85 102.94 %
maximize.gif Racing Genk v Anderlecht (19:30 BST) 2.87 3.4 2.6 102.66 %

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 1-2 October

Cercle Brugge and Standard Liege double looks tempting. Info from our usual Belgium tipsters would be appreciated :)
I would go further than that and possibly stick my neck out for a treble - those two plus Gent. Although something tells me to play Over 2,5 Goals in the Standard game instead of the home win. Both Sunday games look very Overish to me too...Mons were good in everything I saw from them so far, but Lokeren and Kortrijk were always my jinx teams. So far no bets placed, just had a quick look at the stats

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 1-2 October I'm not really sure of standard, their play sucks and they worked hard in the Euro League. The fact it's an home game could be important. If the fans are behind them perhaps they could win. Don't think I'll bet to much on it. Not a lot of time today. quick my bets because I really don't think I'll make it online tonight and I got a game later. my bets today Kortrijk (high) Zulte Waregem (low)

Re: Belgium - Jupiler League - 1-2 October today I got more time. This are my bets: Standard - Lierse is really a hard game. I don't like standard @ 1.38 and after a midweek game they'll be a bit tired. besides that the plan isn't that good with standard. Berrier is the most important man, but after a long injury he's back but he is falling back a bit at the moment. This gives Standard not enough creativity and they play a lot with a long pass. I do like the Lierse +1 bet (AH) and if I'm betting on this game it'll be Lierse +1 I guess. Beerschot - Club Brugge is a nice game. Stijnen wants revenche on the team that sacked him last season. It could be he'll play the game of the year (for him that is) I still believe Club Brugge has enough talent to win this game. Besides that Losada will be suspended and he's a really important player for Beerschot. Club Brugge had a midweek game but they got some options. Dirar, who rested in the midweek game will probably start on the wing. Besides that I think Rafaelov and Akpala will be the other strikers. Vleminckx had a small injury, but he'll be in the squad I believe (prob. benched I think) For me Club Brugge has enough talent to win against Beerschot so my bet Club To win (small-medium stakes) Last game is Genk-Anderlecht. I actually fancy Anderlecht in this game but I'll prob. do an ingame bet since a lot of Anderlecht players are doubtfull. Suares, Canesin, Jovanovic and Mbokani are in doubt so... gl all! :hope:hope