France - Ligue 2 (30 September-2 October)

Atko

Friday 30 September 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifAmiens SC v En Avant Guingamp (19:00 BST) 2.66 3.1 3.1 102.11 %
maximize.gifAngers SCO v AC Arles-Avignon (19:00 BST) 1.83 3.4 5.9 100.91 %
maximize.gifAS Monaco v CS Sedan Ardennes (19:00 BST) 2.52 3.1 3.2 103.19 %
maximize.gifClermont Foot v FC Metz (19:00 BST) 2.18 3.15 3.8 103.93 %
maximize.gifIstres v Le Mans FC (19:00 BST) 2.52 3.15 3.25 102.20 %
maximize.gifRC Lens v Stade Lavallois (19:00 BST) 1.85 3.4 5 103.47 %
maximize.gifStade Reims v LB Châteauroux (19:00 BST) 1.84 3.5 5.25 101.97 %
maximize.gifTroyes AC v Tours (19:20 BST) 2.16 3.15 4 103.04 %
Saturday 1 October 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifLe Havre AC v FC Nantes (13:30 BST) 2.2 3.1 3.8 104.03 %
Monday 3 October 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifUS Boulogne v SC Bastia (19:30 BST) 2.7 3.05 2.84 105.04 %

Re: France - Ligue 2 (30 September-2 October) One early bet for me. I have a few more on the radar but will wait until the morning for those. - Amiens 0AH (v Guingamp) @ 1.84 - 5pts staked with 12bet These two are admittedly sides that I expect to be at the wrong end of the table, but I still feel we have a generous offer here on Amiens. The hosts have gone on a wee bit of run since they lost to Lens a few weeks ago. They dug in to get a point at Angers and Tours and ended Laval's unbeaten run on the road last time out at the Licorne. I expected them to regress after their defeat to Lens but in fact, they've come out of it stronger. Certainly, Ludovic Batelli has made them more resolute at the back. In Landry Bonnefoi, they have a very adept keeper who can make game-winning saves. He has recovered his fitness after injury and should play - a massive boost to Amiens. Thomas Mienniel, Jean-Charles Cirilli and Herve Lybohy have improved as a unit, and they are getting more protection from the midfield. At the moment, they seem less likely to concede goals, certainly to the weaker teams in this division. I would class Guingamp as one of those, especially on the road. Jocelyn Gourvennec's men haven't been at all convincing away from Brittany, losing three of their four matches away. Their main problem, for me, is the lack of an obvious goalscorer. They have some tidy midfielders in Thibault Giresse and Fathi Atik, but they lack a poacher. Amiens have that man in Yoann Touzghar, whose return from injury has coincided with better form for the hosts. He is a real danger in the air and on the deck and is the most threatening man in terms of scoring goals in this match. I do expect this to be a cagey encounter, not least because Amiens will leapfrog their opponents if they win. Batelli has no doubt targetted these sort of home matches as must-win if they are to survive, and I expect Amiens therefore to look to win the match. EAG, on the other hand, probably won't be that adventurous. Unders was a consideration but I find the offer of Amiens with full draw cover pretty attractive. Guingamp have never been especially prolific travellers and I don't think they are capable of winning this. Amiens seem the more likely at home, so I'm happy to play them at good odds with full draw cover. I expected a -0.25 line at around 1.85, so this does hold value for me.

Re: France - Ligue 2 (30 September-2 October) two bets for me today Stade Reims v LB Châteauroux = Reims @ 1.87 with Betfair 9/10 Stake 20% Reims have struggled recently but when you look at the home form recently they have been impressive with only 1 loss in 6 and today visitor are poor on the road. i Fully expect reims to get back to winning ways tonite and can see K. Ghilas and C. Fauré getting a few goals. I see good value in the market at 1.87 :hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 (30 September-2 October) Troyes - Tours = 1 (2.15) Totosì Troyes position 10° points 12 Tours position 5° punti 14 Preview: Tours: Suspended: Genevois (defender 6 / 0), Gamiette (midfielder 9 / 1), Moimbe (defender 6 / 0), Gheriani (striker 0 / 0), Diego (midfielder 9 / 4); injured: C. Fabre (defender 6 / 0). The Troyes has a score of w2-d6-l1 goals scored 8 goals against 7 while the Tours has a score of w4-d2-l3 goals scored 9 goals against 8. Tours last season won both games against Troyes (1-0 home and 2-1 away from home). Troyes are unbeaten in 6 matches. A year ago, Troyes was 1 in the standings with 18 points. Now it's 10 with 12 points. Given the many important absences between defense and midfield in the visiting team I think can take advantage of Troyes and win the game. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 (30 September-2 October) AS Monaco v CS Sedan Ardennes = Both to score @ 1.97 with betfair 9/10 stake 10% Looking at the form of these two teams its difficult to pick a winner sedan should be strong enough to get the job done but the both to score market is exceptional value sedan have scores in all of 5 of the away games this season and monaco have score in 5 out of 6 of thier home games. Both teams will be looking for a win for different reasons monaco need to kick start the season and sedan are on a high after beating the league leaders and can build on that tonite. Like i said tough to call a winner both to score is the way forward for me:hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 (30 September-2 October) Istres - Le Mans pick home win @ 2.30 william hill Istres make 3 wins in a row, while Le Mans are mixed up with 3 draws ,one lost and 1 win (they are on the last position at the moment) Istres have efficient attack with 1.44 gols/game while Le mans scored less then one goal per game, in Last 5 they scored 4 times. for me odd 2.30 is great to take.... decent bet is even AH 0 pick HW, @1.60

Re: France - Ligue 2 (30 September-2 October) Monaco - Sedan: Draw @ 3.05 (Unibet) 10/10 Monaco is slightly favoured here by the market, but there isn't any real indication that the hosts will win here. Monaco has an overall record of 1-5-3 and a home record of 1-2-2 so the performance thus far doesn't indicate a win necessarily. Sedan, is playing better football at the moment. The guests are in 3rd place with a 4-3-2 overall record and a 1-2-1 away record. Sedan's away performance compromises, I think, the chances of an away win. So, without any compelling reason for a win from either side, I believe the draw is the best bet here. Troyes - Tours: Draw @ 3.15 (Unibet) 10/10 With an overall record of 2-6-1 (home record: 2-2-0) Troyes has the most draws in the league. The hosts have 3/5 draws in their 5 most recent matches including three consecutive draws. Troyes is difficult to defeat but also doesn't win much. Tours has an overall record of 4-2-3 with a 2-1-1 away and has been somewhat inconsistent in its perfromance. I can't be confident of them getting more than a point at Troyes. The guests are coming of a 1-1 draw at home against Amiens. There isn't much of a difference between the teams at the moment, I think, and with Troyes' propensity for the draw I believe the draw result is a good percentage bet. Reims - Chateauroux: Reims @ 1.83 (StanJames) 10/10 The hosts are in 1st place and have a 4-0-0 home record. The guests have a 1-1-3 away record including 3 consecutive away defeats. There isn't any meaningful reason to believe that Chateauroux will be able to get any points here and the odds are fair for Reims' win. Amiens - Guingamp: Amiens @ 2.60 (Coral) 10/10 Amiens is in 18th place with a a 1-5-3 record and needs points. The hosts won their last home game against Laval (1-0). Guingamp is in 15th place and has a poor away record of 1-0-3. Last season, in the National League, Amiens won this fixture 2-1. Amiens needs points and in this match has a weak enough opponent to get the win. The odds are good for the home win, I think. Istres - Le Mans: Istres @ 2.38 (Coral) 10/10 Istres is coming into this match on the back of three consecutive wins. The hosts have a sound 2-1-1 home record (overall record: 4-1-4). Le Mans is in last place with a 1-3-5 overall record and a weak 0-2-3 away record. Istres has the opportunity to continue its good results against a weak opponent and the odds are attractive. Good Luck.....:hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 (30 September-2 October) Amiens vs Guingamp Home side has a good tradition against Guingamp as they won 5, made 3 draws and lost once. Amines is undefeated in last 3 games and they can get again with a win here. Guingamp won in last game, 1-0 with Le Havre at home. Guingamp scored 2 and conceded 8 away, also got just 1 win. Amiens is in the same trend with just few goals scored, but also conceded just 4 on home ground. I think that home side will go for another win. Despite not being very friendly with winnings on this league I will try one more time. Amiens is a team that loves playing home while Guingamp is weaker in results away. I hope so! home 0 AH @ 1.82 with 188bet

Re: France - Ligue 2 (30 September-2 October) Amiens vs Guingamp Home side has a good tradition against Guingamp as they won 5, made 3 draws and lost once. Amines is undefeated in last 3 games and they can get again with a win here. Guingamp won in last game, 1-0 with Le Havre at home. Guingamp scored 2 and conceded 8 away, also got just 1 win. Amiens is in the same trend with just few goals scored, but also conceded just 4 on home ground. I think that home side will go for another win. Despite not being very friendly with winnings on this league I will try one more time. Amiens is a team that loves playing home while Guingamp is weaker in results away. I hope so! home 0 AH @ 1.82 with 188bet

Re: France - Ligue 2 (30 September-2 October)

Sport Football (France)
Event Le Havre v Nantes
Selection Draw
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.00
Reasoning this two side have met each other times without numbers and in this game the only possible outcome will toatally a draw game as both team will not settle for nothing less than this and the away team willl be my favourite if i am to go for a win both plating this at away i think the game will result in a draw game.

SportFootball (France)
EventLe Havre v Nantes
SelectionDraw
Strength10/10
Date01/10/2011
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ 3.00
Reasoningthis two side have met each other times without numbers and in this game the only possible outcome will toatally a draw game as both team will not settle for nothing less than this and the away team willl be my favourite if i am to go for a win both plating this at away i think the game will result in a draw game.
You ever heard of a full stop mate, or even a comma.

Monaco - Sedan: Draw @ 3.05 (Unibet) 10/10 Monaco is slightly favoured here by the market, but there isn't any real indication that the hosts will win here. Monaco has an overall record of 1-5-3 and a home record of 1-2-2 so the performance thus far doesn't indicate a win necessarily. Sedan, is playing better football at the moment. The guests are in 3rd place with a 4-3-2 overall record and a 1-2-1 away record. Sedan's away performance compromises, I think, the chances of an away win. So, without any compelling reason for a win from either side, I believe the draw is the best bet here. Troyes - Tours: Draw @ 3.15 (Unibet) 10/10 With an overall record of 2-6-1 (home record: 2-2-0) Troyes has the most draws in the league. The hosts have 3/5 draws in their 5 most recent matches including three consecutive draws. Troyes is difficult to defeat but also doesn't win much. Tours has an overall record of 4-2-3 with a 2-1-1 away and has been somewhat inconsistent in its perfromance. I can't be confident of them getting more than a point at Troyes. The guests are coming of a 1-1 draw at home against Amiens. There isn't much of a difference between the teams at the moment, I think, and with Troyes' propensity for the draw I believe the draw result is a good percentage bet. Reims - Chateauroux: Reims @ 1.83 (StanJames) 10/10 The hosts are in 1st place and have a 4-0-0 home record. The guests have a 1-1-3 away record including 3 consecutive away defeats. There isn't any meaningful reason to believe that Chateauroux will be able to get any points here and the odds are fair for Reims' win. Amiens - Guingamp: Amiens @ 2.60 (Coral) 10/10 Amiens is in 18th place with a a 1-5-3 record and needs points. The hosts won their last home game against Laval (1-0). Guingamp is in 15th place and has a poor away record of 1-0-3. Last season, in the National League, Amiens won this fixture 2-1. Amiens needs points and in this match has a weak enough opponent to get the win. The odds are good for the home win, I think. Istres - Le Mans: Istres @ 2.38 (Coral) 10/10 Istres is coming into this match on the back of three consecutive wins. The hosts have a sound 2-1-1 home record (overall record: 4-1-4). Le Mans is in last place with a 1-3-5 overall record and a weak 0-2-3 away record. Istres has the opportunity to continue its good results against a weak opponent and the odds are attractive. Good Luck.....:hope
So close to some good profit with the Troyes - Tours draw....last minute goal ruins it...small loss (-2.20 points) in the end....:\

One early bet for me. I have a few more on the radar but will wait until the morning for those. - Amiens 0AH (v Guingamp) @ 1.84 - 5pts staked with 12bet These two are admittedly sides that I expect to be at the wrong end of the table, but I still feel we have a generous offer here on Amiens. The hosts have gone on a wee bit of run since they lost to Lens a few weeks ago. They dug in to get a point at Angers and Tours and ended Laval's unbeaten run on the road last time out at the Licorne. I expected them to regress after their defeat to Lens but in fact, they've come out of it stronger. Certainly, Ludovic Batelli has made them more resolute at the back. In Landry Bonnefoi, they have a very adept keeper who can make game-winning saves. He has recovered his fitness after injury and should play - a massive boost to Amiens. Thomas Mienniel, Jean-Charles Cirilli and Herve Lybohy have improved as a unit, and they are getting more protection from the midfield. At the moment, they seem less likely to concede goals, certainly to the weaker teams in this division. I would class Guingamp as one of those, especially on the road. Jocelyn Gourvennec's men haven't been at all convincing away from Brittany, losing three of their four matches away. Their main problem, for me, is the lack of an obvious goalscorer. They have some tidy midfielders in Thibault Giresse and Fathi Atik, but they lack a poacher. Amiens have that man in Yoann Touzghar, whose return from injury has coincided with better form for the hosts. He is a real danger in the air and on the deck and is the most threatening man in terms of scoring goals in this match. I do expect this to be a cagey encounter, not least because Amiens will leapfrog their opponents if they win. Batelli has no doubt targetted these sort of home matches as must-win if they are to survive, and I expect Amiens therefore to look to win the match. EAG, on the other hand, probably won't be that adventurous. Unders was a consideration but I find the offer of Amiens with full draw cover pretty attractive. Guingamp have never been especially prolific travellers and I don't think they are capable of winning this. Amiens seem the more likely at home, so I'm happy to play them at good odds with full draw cover. I expected a -0.25 line at around 1.85, so this does hold value for me.
Amiens 0-0 Guingamp - PUSH Both these teams are going to struggle this season.

Troyes - Tours = 1 (2.15) Totosì Troyes position 10° points 12 Tours position 5° punti 14 Preview: Tours: Suspended: Genevois (defender 6 / 0), Gamiette (midfielder 9 / 1), Moimbe (defender 6 / 0), Gheriani (striker 0 / 0), Diego (midfielder 9 / 4); injured: C. Fabre (defender 6 / 0). The Troyes has a score of w2-d6-l1 goals scored 8 goals against 7 while the Tours has a score of w4-d2-l3 goals scored 9 goals against 8. Tours last season won both games against Troyes (1-0 home and 2-1 away from home). Troyes are unbeaten in 6 matches. A year ago, Troyes was 1 in the standings with 18 points. Now it's 10 with 12 points. Given the many important absences between defense and midfield in the visiting team I think can take advantage of Troyes and win the game. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHHH :ok

Re: France - Ligue 2 (30 September-2 October) Boulogne - Bastia : 1 (2,70) Pinnacle Boulogne har still undefeted at Stade de la Libération in nothern france. But despite that they only got 9 points for 9 matches. The first 6 of the season, ended in a draw but Michel Estevan & Co mananage to secure their first win in their last home match. Bastia won the first 3 of the season but have since then only won one of the last six. When they travel to the main land, they are far from impressive. They beat Nantes, who at that time was a mess while Le Havre, Reims and Troyes beat them 2-0, 1-0 & 1-0. Boulogne Absents : Zargo Toure (Importent), Anthony Lecointe (Semi Importent) & Guillaume Ducatel (Semi Importent) Bastia Absent : Gilles Cioni (Importent), Yannick Cahuzac (Importent) & Gael Angoula (Not Importent).

Re: France - Ligue 2 (30 September-2 October) Boulogne - Bastia = X (2.90) Totosì Boulogne position 17° points 9 Bastia position 6° points 14 Preview: Boulogne: Suspended: Antony Lecointe (defender 2 / 0), Zargo Toure (midfielder 9 / 0), Guillaume Ducatel (6 midfielder / 0). Bastia injured: Gael Angoula (forward 5 / 0); Suspended: Yannick Cahuzac (midfielder 7 / 0), Gilles Cioni (defender 9 / 0). Boulogne has a score in the home-w1-d3-l0 goals scored 6 goals against 4 while Bastia has a score out of the house w1-d0-l3 goals scored 2 goals against 4. The Boulogne in this league is undefeated at home while Bastia is strong at home while away from home shows great difficulty, where he collected three points from four matches. A draw is highly likely, and settle for both. Quote of the X mark down on many books. In Ligue 2, Bastia has lost the last 3 games away from home. Alexis Allart is the leading scorer for Boulogne Cote D'Opal with his 3 goals. David Suarez has made ​​4 to Bastia. :hope:hope:hope

Boulogne - Bastia = X (2.90) Totosì Boulogne position 17° points 9 Bastia position 6° points 14 Preview: Boulogne: Suspended: Antony Lecointe (defender 2 / 0), Zargo Toure (midfielder 9 / 0), Guillaume Ducatel (6 midfielder / 0). Bastia injured: Gael Angoula (forward 5 / 0); Suspended: Yannick Cahuzac (midfielder 7 / 0), Gilles Cioni (defender 9 / 0). Boulogne has a score in the home-w1-d3-l0 goals scored 6 goals against 4 while Bastia has a score out of the house w1-d0-l3 goals scored 2 goals against 4. The Boulogne in this league is undefeated at home while Bastia is strong at home while away from home shows great difficulty, where he collected three points from four matches. A draw is highly likely, and settle for both. Quote of the X mark down on many books. In Ligue 2, Bastia has lost the last 3 games away from home. Alexis Allart is the leading scorer for Boulogne Cote D'Opal with his 3 goals. David Suarez has made ​​4 to Bastia. :hope:hope:hope
David Suarez are not in the bastia squad today. How many % would you give the draw? :D

Re: France - Ligue 2 (30 September-2 October) Got to be honest, tonight's match screams unders (look at the stats, USBCO pretty much always go under and Bastia aren't much better). Pretty dangerous tie though, anything could happen, stats are there to be broken. Bastia are a decent enough side, they just seem to have lost a bit of form. I wouldn't want to get involved with any serious cash. Let me ask you all this: if this match was on a Friday, or a Saturday, would you be clamouring to put a bet on?

Re: France - Ligue 2 (30 September-2 October) Boulogne vs Bastia Very confident in this one. Both teams are strong, but have some poor defenses. Boulogne has 3 draws at home and just 1 win with 9 goals scored and 10 conceded. Bastia conceded in every game in which they played so far. They have just 1 draw away. Boulogne continues the draw poems that was writing even last season and also 2 seasons ago in Ligue 1. I think this time will be involved also Bastia, a team that has promotion hopes. Boulogne will want to win, but main objective will be to not be defeated. draw @ 3.08 with Pinnacle Sports

Got to be honest, tonight's match screams unders (look at the stats, USBCO pretty much always go under and Bastia aren't much better). Pretty dangerous tie though, anything could happen, stats are there to be broken. Bastia are a decent enough side, they just seem to have lost a bit of form. I wouldn't want to get involved with any serious cash. Let me ask you all this: if this match was on a Friday, or a Saturday, would you be clamouring to put a bet on?
No matter what day it is, i still see value in Boulogne. If this was on friday and the odds where the same, then it dosent matter... :D