England > Weekend > League 2 > 24 September

Saturday 24 September 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Aldershot Town v Crawley Town (15:00 BST) 2.9 3.4 2.56 102.96 %
maximize.gif Bradford City v AFC Wimbledon (15:00 BST) 2.46 3.5 2.98 102.78 %
maximize.gif Cheltenham Town v Hereford United (15:00 BST) 1.83 3.8 4.9 101.27 %
maximize.gif Crewe Alexandra v Port Vale (15:00 BST) 2.37 3.5 3.3 100.98 %
maximize.gif Gillingham v Burton Albion (15:00 BST) 1.92 3.7 4.2 102.92 %
maximize.gif Morecambe v Bristol Rovers (15:00 BST) 2.2 3.5 3.6 101.80 %
maximize.gif Northampton Town v Dagenham & Redbridge (15:00 BST) 2.14 3.5 3.7 102.33 %
maximize.gif Oxford United v Accrington Stanley (15:00 BST) 1.85 3.6 5 101.83 %
maximize.gif Plymouth Argyle v Macclesfield Town (15:00 BST) 3.15 3.5 2.48 100.64 %
maximize.gif Rotherham United v Southend United (15:00 BST) 1.96 3.5 4.33 102.67 %
maximize.gif Shrewsbury Town v Torquay United (15:00 BST) 1.93 3.65 4.33 102.29 %
maximize.gif Swindon Town v Barnet (15:00 BST) 1.7 4.1 5.7 100.76 %

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 24 September I really dont know about aldershot bearing in mind they played midweek against Rochdale and also Crawley may have turned a corner from their slump. Introducing new recruits (temp) Drury on wing who will be a good player at this level but couldnt get goin at ipswich. And crawley walked all over bradford. There is goals all over in this team. Although aldershot can be a tough team to beat id possibly look at a draw or crawley win............ YES ive got crawley to win the league this year :lol

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 24 September Oxford - Accrington Under 2,5 @ 2,05 stake 4/10 X @ 3,72 stake 2/10 (Pinnacle) If you have a look at Accrington away from home a draw always seems an option. Last season they had 14 away draws (!) and I don´t expect something different this season. Meanwhile their away balance is 0-3-1 (2:5 goals). Taken into consideration that they lost 1-4 at Port Vale (who are good scorers), and that result ruined their away goal avg. a little bit, an under is definately on the cards. Oxford home stats reveal that they scored 6 at home, conceding 4 (3 Unders, 1 Over), total record 1-3-0. I don´t expect a high scoring encounter. Odds are great. I agree that the draw option looks a little speculative, but I can´t resist. Btw last season both matches were 0-0...

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 24 September Bradford vs Wimbledon I think that the Bantams will win this game. Their performance under the new manager had improved significantly, but they still have problems in defense. They hold Morecambe away 1-1, The Pirates at home, 2-2, lost in the very last minute to Port Vale and lost to Crawley after leading a good part of the game. Wimbledon is shaking and are unpredictable, but they will be out played here by the home side. home win @ 2.40 with Coral

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 24 September

I really dont know about aldershot bearing in mind they played midweek against Rochdale and also Crawley may have turned a corner from their slump. Introducing new recruits (temp) Drury on wing who will be a good player at this level but couldnt get goin at ipswich. And crawley walked all over bradford. There is goals all over in this team. Although aldershot can be a tough team to beat id possibly look at a draw or crawley win............ YES ive got crawley to win the league this year :lol
Today I decided to avoid this game for the same reasons. The only game I take is this from above. At least now I see in this way ...

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 24 September Bradford v AFC Wimbledon It's very rare that I post in here and even rarer that I back my own team but I really fancy Bradford this weekend. Plenty goals in them and they've added to that threat with the signing of ex-Hull forward Craig Fagan. Bradford's main problem has been at centre half with two very immobile centre halves in Oliver and Branston resulting in a distinct lack of clean sheets. Manager Phil Parkinson's has addressed that today with the loan signing of Stoke's Andrew Davies on a 3 month loan deal.

morecambe seem a very nice price for a team playing well - anyone know why the bookies are being so generous?
Morecambe is considered as overperforming I think...and their home record isn´t too impressive (only 6 home wins last season, 7 away, almost relegated). Think the price is only fair, but not too much value...

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 24 September Tempted by Plymouth this weekend. 'Fans Reunited' down there so should be a bigger crowd and a better atmosphere with more of a buzz around the place. New caretaker manager in Fletcher who you'd think would have the respect of the players. Brighton couldnt buy a win before there 'Fans United' day but went on to beat Hartlepool 5-0. Not sure if this is guna be as big occasion but it's something to think about.

Tempted by Plymouth this weekend. 'Fans Reunited' down there so should be a bigger crowd and a better atmosphere with more of a buzz around the place. New caretaker manager in Fletcher who you'd think would have the respect of the players. Brighton couldnt buy a win before there 'Fans United' day but went on to beat Hartlepool 5-0. Not sure if this is guna be as big occasion but it's something to think about.
Fletcher is suspended so he can't do anything on the pitch.

morecambe seem a very nice price for a team playing well - anyone know why the bookies are being so generous?
Morecambe have been better away from home (4 wins in 5) whilst at home they have won 2 from 4. Also Rovers have a decent away record this season, having only lost once on their travels.

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 24 September I'm going to have a bet on Gillingham to beat Burton Albion @1.90 with bet365, Gillinham are at home, they are expected to be right up there at the end of the season and are coming off a 6-1 away win albeit at Hereford so confidence should be high Burton on the other hand are without striker Calvin Zola and even though Burton have won their last two games they have both been at home and I cant see them winning three on the spin

I'm going to have a bet on Gillingham to beat Burton Albion @1.90 with bet365' date=' Gillinham are at home, they are expected to be right up there at the end of the season and are coming off a 6-1 away win albeit at Hereford so confidence should be high Burton on the other hand are without striker Calvin Zola and even though Burton have won their last two games they have both been at home and I cant see them winning three on the spin[/quote'] I don't think that the Gills price holds any value.Calvin Zola may play in this one and even if he doesn't Billy Kee is a good replacement.Burton have only lost once this season and I can't see any reason why they would lose this one but I'll be leaving this match alone.....good luck to you though

Re: England > Weekend > League 2 > 24 September CREWE dnb @ 19/20.....Wiliam Hall....I took this price last night but it's slipped back to 10/11 now.Anyway after a slow start to the season Crewe have won 4 out of their last 5 in the league.They recently beat Oxford and Barnet 3-1 on their own patch and in Millar and Moore have a nice pairing upfront. Port Vale will be no pushovers and are 2-2-1 away.Today however they will have to make do without a few important players.Micky Adams has signed Chilvers to cover for the loss of Owen,McCombe and Collins at the back.Gary Roberts(4goals) will not be included as he is being disciplined by the club.Marc Richards(1 goal,16 last season) is injured and so is Sean Rigg(4 goals). I'm not saying this will be an easy win for the railwaymen but I think the price is good for them not to lose and I'm willing to risk 2/10.......

CREWE dnb @ 19/20.....Wiliam Hall....I took this price last night but it's slipped back to 10/11 now.Anyway after a slow start to the season Crewe have won 4 out of their last 5 in the league.They recently beat Oxford and Barnet 3-1 on their own patch and in Millar and Moore have a nice pairing upfront. Port Vale will be no pushovers and are 2-2-1 away.Today however they will have to make do without a few important players.Micky Adams has signed Chilvers to cover for the loss of Owen,McCombe and Collins at the back.Gary Roberts(4goals) will not be included as he is being disciplined by the club.Marc Richards(1 goal,16 last season) is injured and so is Sean Rigg(4 goals). I'm not saying this will be an easy win for the railwaymen but I think the price is good for them not to lose and I'm willing to risk 2/10.......
1-1,money back....