Favourite Poker Site

Jezza

Re: Favourite Poker Site Only played with Bet365 so far. Thinking of downloading betfair and maybe paradise, but can't get on ladbrokes because I work for em:wall . Anyone got any opinions on the type of players you get on betfair and paradise? I play mainly cash games, so I'm hoping to play on tables where there are some overly aggresive players that you can take to the cleaners!

Re: Favourite Poker Site I have only played ladbrokes, bet365, betfair and paradise. Of those my favurite is betfair. Usually play $0.50 $1 or sometimes £0.50 £1 cash games and these are where I've made my most money, you get the odd mug. Occasionally I play single and multi tournies as well. Particularly like the £500 bonus they have running at the moment. The blinds go up every 20mins rather than 10 which suits me better. I notice Oskar likes these as well ;) Just out of interest Chala, what do you do for ladbrokes?

Re: Favourite Poker Site Just a deputy manager in one of the shops in Bristol. Went to uni for 3 years got a degree in accounting and finance, but have been at ladbrokes now for 6 months:lol . The old dear's getting abit pissed off now, so i'll have to start looking for a decent job soon, but it's so easy. If only it paid a half decent wage.