** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Scotland > Weekend > Divs 1-3 > 17 September

Saturday 17 September 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Falkirk v Dundee (15:00 BST) 2.5 3.4 2.8 105.13 %
maximize.gif Hamilton Academical v Raith Rovers (15:00 BST) 1.83 3.6 4.8 103.16 %
maximize.gif Partick Thistle v Ayr United (15:00 BST) 2.1 3.5 3.6 103.97 %
maximize.gif Queen of the South v Greenock Morton (15:00 BST) 3.2 3.5 2.3 103.30 %
maximize.gif Ross County v Livingston (15:00 BST) 2.7 3.6 2.8 100.53 %
maximize.gif Albion Rovers v Stenhousemuir (15:00 BST) 3.26 3.6 2.1 106.07 %
maximize.gif Arbroath v Airdrie United (15:00 BST) 2.1 3.8 3.5 102.51 %
maximize.gif Dumbarton v Cowdenbeath (15:00 BST) 3.03 3.6 2.25 105.23 %
maximize.gif East Fife v Brechin City (15:00 BST) 2.87 3.6 2.43 103.71 %
maximize.gif Stirling Albion v Forfar Athletic (15:00 BST) 2.8 3.55 2.4 105.55 %
maximize.gif Berwick Rangers v Peterhead (15:00 BST) 2.9 3.6 2.5 102.26 %
maximize.gif East Stirlingshire v Stranraer (15:00 BST) 4 3.8 1.9 103.70 %
maximize.gif Elgin City v Clyde (15:00 BST) 2.1 3.6 3.75 102.06 %
maximize.gif Montrose v Annan Athletic (15:00 BST) 3.6 3.8 2.1 101.71 %
maximize.gif Queens Park v Alloa Athletic (15:00 BST) 2.87 3.55 2.5 102.95 %

Re: Scotland > Weekend > Divs 1-3 > 17 September First Division - Morton look nice, I cant really see them reaching the Premier League, but they've started quite well, and following the Trend is your friend logic, i believe they can keep on winning. Or maybe its those odds that tempt me Second - Brechin at East Fife ? East Fife really look incapable to compete in this division this year, and I somehow expect Brechin to stabilize their game and start winning when they are the better team. which they definitely are on Saturday Third division - Odds on Elgin still underestimate them, Clyde have made some recovery form their appalling appearances since they got relegated from the first division some years ago, but still they are whipping boys when it comes to facing strong teams at this level. And concerning a long shot - cowden and dumbarton seem quite ready to continue Dumbartons last week trend - Cowden do score easily, Dumbarton are prolific on both sides of the pitch, will tru to find some 7+ goals or sonething similar

Re: Scotland > Weekend > Divs 1-3 > 17 September Dumbarton - Cowdenbeath: Cowdenbeath @ 2.10 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 The hosts sit in 8th place with a record of 1-1-3. The hosts have lost both of their home matches with a 4:9 goals differntial. Cowdenbeath sits in 2nd place with a 3-1-1 record and has a 1-1-1 away record with a 8:6 goals differential. Cowdenbeath was relegated from Division 1 last season and apparently they kept most of the team in place which provides them with degree of experience and consistency. The guests should be able to defeat a Dumbarton side that appears to be stumbling. Good Luck...:hope

Re: Scotland > Weekend > Divs 1-3 > 17 September STRANRAER @ 4/6......Padraig Powers....stakes 3/10.....it may be a form of madness to take these odds on an away team in this league I know and I backed Alloa last week at similar odds.By all accounts Alloa should have had it sewn up at half time with the wind at their backs but were lucky to come away with a win in the end.This has been the way in a couple of Shire's games this season. I think the reason for this is that they lack goals and experience,which is something that Stranraer have.The visitors have Malcolm, McColm, Aitken, Moore and Winter, all of whom are more than capable of grabbing a goal. Stranraer handed Annan their 1st defeat of the season last week scoring 4 and thumped Montrose 6-0 the game before.On the other hand Shire have scored 3 in 5 games and even though they seem to be creating chances they may lack the killer touch needed today as I think the visitors will score as they have in 4 of their 5 league games so far.......

Re: Scotland > Weekend > Divs 1-3 > 17 September

Dumbarton - Cowdenbeath: Cowdenbeath @ 2.10 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 The hosts sit in 8th place with a record of 1-1-3. The hosts have lost both of their home matches with a 4:9 goals differntial. Cowdenbeath sits in 2nd place with a 3-1-1 record and has a 1-1-1 away record with a 8:6 goals differential. Cowdenbeath was relegated from Division 1 last season and apparently they kept most of the team in place which provides them with degree of experience and consistency. The guests should be able to defeat a Dumbarton side that appears to be stumbling. Good Luck...:hope
Final Result: 0-4 Yes!! :clap

Re: Scotland > Weekend > Divs 1-3 > 17 September

STRANRAER @ 4/6......Padraig Powers....stakes 3/10.....it may be a form of madness to take these odds on an away team in this league I know and I backed Alloa last week at similar odds.By all accounts Alloa should have had it sewn up at half time with the wind at their backs but were lucky to come away with a win in the end.This has been the way in a couple of Shire's games this season. I think the reason for this is that they lack goals and experience,which is something that Stranraer have.The visitors have Malcolm, McColm, Aitken, Moore and Winter, all of whom are more than capable of grabbing a goal. Stranraer handed Annan their 1st defeat of the season last week scoring 4 and thumped Montrose 6-0 the game before.On the other hand Shire have scored 3 in 5 games and even though they seem to be creating chances they may lack the killer touch needed today as I think the visitors will score as they have in 4 of their 5 league games so far.......
1-3,bet won and McColm and Moore scored.....