England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 17

Shipsupstreets

Saturday 17 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AFC Telford United v Bath City (15:00 BST) 5/6 13/5 10/3 105.52 %
maximize.gif Barrow v Mansfield Town (15:00 BST) 2 12/5 11/8 104.34 %
maximize.gif Braintree Town v Newport County (15:00 BST) 6/5 12/5 9/4 105.21 %
maximize.gif Darlington v Hayes & Yeading (15:00 BST) 3/5 3 9/2 106.07 %
maximize.gif Ebbsfleet United v Fleetwood Town (15:00 BST) 14/5 5/2 21/20 103.20 %
maximize.gif Forest Green Rovers v Southport (15:00 BST) 10/11 13/5 10/3 103.59 %
maximize.gif Gateshead v Cambridge United (15:00 BST) 10/11 13/5 3 105.13 %
maximize.gif Kettering Town v Tamworth (15:00 BST) 5/4 12/5 9/4 104.20 %
maximize.gif Kidderminster Harriers v Alfreton Town (15:00 BST) 3/5 14/5 5 105.34 %
maximize.gif Luton Town v Lincoln City (15:00 BST) 8/15 3 6 104.77 %
maximize.gif Stockport County v Grimsby Town (15:00 BST) 11/10 12/5 12/5 106.02 %
maximize.gif Wrexham v York City (15:00 BST) 11/10 5/2 14/5 102.51 %

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 17

Fleetwood, Newport, Forest Green and Stockportm are my ideas! Strongest bet should be Stockport. Will see in the next few days the absentees and then I'll comeback with some more talking.
Forest Green V Southport is an interesting one, Forest Green should be winning these kinds of games if they want to have a half decent season but Southport have won 3 on the bounce in the league and if nothing else will surely give them confidence going into this match. Be interested to hear peoples views on this game.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 17 Braintree v Newport I’d have expected Newport to be strong favourites for this game if you had asked me to price it up before the start of the season, however Braintree have been doing better than predicted, and Newport a lot worse. Having tipped Newport to win the Blue Square Premier ante-post I am hugely disappointed with how things have gone so far. They have only won once this term and have lost their last four. I watched their match last Saturday against Mansfield and for all that Mansfield put on a brilliant performance, Newport were poor. They lacked confidence, didn’t seem to play as a team and rarely threatened the Mansfield goal. They have the quality in the squad to turn things around but it didn’t look as if that was going to happen anytime soon, and considering they have a young and inexperienced manager in charge you wonder if he is capable of lifting the side. Until County show signs of improvement I am going to take them on and Braintree are proving a hard team to beat. They aren’t a flashy side but Alan Devonshire has built a solid base who work well and I think that will be enough to beat Newport at the moment. I’m sure Newport will bounce back at some point but I don’t think it will be on Saturday and am happy to take Coral’s 7/5 about a home win. Gateshead v Cambridge United I may have got Newport wrong in my ante-post tips but I was right in thinking Gateshead will be the surprise package of the Blue Square Premier and I fully expect them to get back to winning ways on Saturday. The home side may have lost their first game of the season last weekend to Fleetwood but they still performed well and when you consider Fleetwood have one of the best squads in the league, I don’t think there is too much shame in that result. As I wrote last weekend, I think Cambridge have been slightly flattered by some of their results so far and having listened to the Forest Green Rovers game last Saturday they were very lucky to gain a point with a hotly disputed penalty. Prior to that they had barely threatened the Forest Green goal and with Gateshead having only conceded one goal at home so far, United will struggle to score. I am pretty surprised that Coral have gone even money because I make the home side 4/6 shots and they are the bet of the weekend.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 17 Ebbsfleet United vs Fleetwood Town Fleetwood is the best side in terms of value of the players in my opinion. They have a great experience from last season, they have signed Mangan from Wrecsam, but still too show his value here, they have a great stadium and lately, showed some good results. Ebbsfleet is a hard nut to crack, they are doing a lot of draws, 4 already, but the Reds should win if they want to get the promotion. away -0.25 AH @ 2.03 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 17 Braintree United vs Newport County Newport should do all that it takes to get something from this game. Their form is simply poor, but this has to stop. They were one of the teams that were looking good in the start of the campaign, but after 8 games they are on 21st position with 5 points. Braintree is looking very good, they just got promoted and have 13 points after 8 games. away +0.25 AH @ 1.83 with >10Bet

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 17 Barrow vs Mansfield Mansfield with 4 consecutive wins in last 4 games looks impressive. And mainly because looks so impressive I will back against them. Also, Barrow looks good, won against Wrecsam and they are having already 2 consecutive wins. When these two have met on Holker Street, Barrow won 2 and made one draw. home +0.25 AH @ 1.96 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 17 Telford vs Bath City Bath City should end their miserable form and should get at least one point here. Their defeat away to York has behind a good defensive play, losing in the dying minutes of the game. Telford are in a permanent mess also, despite some good results. I thin these two team could leave the field in a draw, but I see chances of winning for Bath City here. away +0.5 AH @ 1.98 with 188bet

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 17 Stockport vs Grimsby Home side can win this game, there is no doubt about that. But has to quit with these 1-1 draws. The team is new, the players need time to know each other, while Grimsby seems they have waken up after seeing themselves without Connell, striker that moved to Swindon Town after scoring 25 goals last season here. I will take Stockport as I believe they can finally make it and get the second win of the season. home -0.25 AH 1.93 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 17 Forest Green vs Southport Forest Green can end up this season close to the promotion places if they start to get major part of the points from home ground. Away they can take points to many teams, but home they still have problems with anyone. Southport has already 3 wins in a row and I think they had enough for their value. Forest Green was very close to win in Cambridge and I think now is a golden opportunity for them. home win @ 1.84 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 17 Any views on Luton vs Lincoln? Judging from the statistics Luton looks like a banker. Luton is the only undefeated team in the league and is ranked 3rd with 4 wins and 4 draws. They are strong on their home ground in 4 games managing to score 11 goals and receive only 3. Lincoln are 22nd with 5 points and have lost all of the last 3 matches. With odds around 1.50 , the home may have some value. Any different oppinions?

Any views on Luton vs Lincoln? Judging from the statistics Luton looks like a banker. Luton is the only undefeated team in the league and is ranked 3rd with 4 wins and 4 draws. They are strong on their home ground in 4 games managing to score 11 goals and receive only 3. Lincoln are 22nd with 5 points and have lost all of the last 3 matches. With odds around 1.50 , the home may have some value. Any different oppinions?
In my view this is probably the last game Lincoln want at the moment and I can see Luton winning this rather easily.

I had Newport to win the BSP also mate......double with Brighton in the Championship so as you can imagine i well impressed with their start!:lol
Me and Ships both fancied them and out of my ante-post tips they are the only ones who have been disappointing so far. They have the talent there but something not right at the moment.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 17 Ebbsfleet United vs Fleetwood Town personally cant see past a fleetwood win here, we started off a bit shaky in the league lacking goals, but have since won are last 2 scoring 6, we have kept 4 clean sheets in 8 games and cant see ebbsfleet scoring past us. Not to mention are early season injury list with as many as 10 out, we have now got Mangan and Beeley back and Clancy and Junior Brown who is a bit special back in contention which will be a major boost plus the recent signing of Vardy who has scored 4 in 2 and looks easily good enough for this league. :ok

Ebbsfleet United vs Fleetwood Town .......but have since won are last 2 scoring 6, we have kept 4 clean sheets in 8 games and cant see ebbsfleet scoring past us. Not to mention are early season injury list with as many as 10 out, we have now got Mangan and Beeley back and Clancy and Junior Brown who is a bit special back in contention.......
Having seen Ebbsfleet first hand at Kidderminster last week, I'd say they are capable of scoring past anyone in this league. They have only failed to score in one league match so far this season. Ebbsfleet's problems seem more in defence to me where they were chaotic at times. Fleetwood have actually conceded 8 goals in their last 3 away league games. I was impressed with Shakes, Enver-Marum and Willock up front for Ebbsfleet. They were all very mobile and, but for two miraculous saves by Danny Lewis, Harriers would have deservedly lost. Clearly with the likes of Viera, Mangan and Brodie, Fleetwood have plenty of goals in them. It all points to goals for me (0-0 coming up:\), and I've gone for Ladbrokes 1.93 on over 2.5 goals. Also tempted to buy total goals on the spreads.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 17 Going back to the Cambridge FGR game last Saturday. Half our squad had been suffering from a stomach bug and our squad was already down to the bare bones. It was a terrible game of football to watch and neither side deserved the win. At the end it could have gone either way. Unfortunately for you Ships, Charles was a shadow of his usual self as he was chucking up the night before. As for the Gateshead game today I think we'll be lucky to get a point. We should however score as Dunk is now back from suspension and Peter Winn should be getting close to match fitness. They will cause any team in this league problems down the flanks. We've also got Murtagh available again now and he looked like a class above for the ten minutes he was on the pitch last week. He set up the penalty which having watched the replay was definitely a pen. The problem lies with our centre backs. Captain Wylde is out injured and his space is likely to be filled by utility man MaCauley. He is a decent young pro who gets stuck in but he hasn't played CB for a while. Luke Berry our star midfield man was also rested against FGR and he will certainly start today. So I expect us to score but will be surprised to see us coming away with a point against the inform side.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Sept 17 Bet365 have Telford @2.00 for the home win against a struggling Bath City. I know Telford haven't got going yet but they looked a decent side when we played them. I feel they've got a half decent side waiting to click and feel the price is too good to turn down against the part timers of Bath City who are really struggling.