bet formain teams to qualify guaranteed money? need advice newbie

mega809

hi iv never bet before so i need some advice for example if i bet for barcelona, real madrid, manchester united, chelsea and inter milan to qualify from group stages im pretty much guaranteed to win right? for example if i bet 2000 on 5 fold 1.31 il get £940 if so do u guys have any advice to make a better bet like this? ty.

Re: bet formain teams to qualify guaranteed money? need advice newbie There is no such thing as a "guaranteed to win" in betting. Even the biggest fav can fall. In my personal experience, you basic betting should be based on singles. Then you can supply whit doubles and so on. Always, and i mean ALWAYS pick value bets.. You win more in the long run, if you only select value bets. Since your new, you might be tempted to play Barcelona at home for 1,20 or Man United at home for the same price but in the long run, you´ll lose more then you win on bets like this. Read through the forum once in a while and you´ll pick up tips and advise, you might need to progres. Good luck & :welcome

Re: bet formain teams to qualify guaranteed money? need advice newbie

hi iv never bet before so i need some advice for example if i bet for barcelona, real madrid, manchester united, chelsea and inter milan to qualify from group stages im pretty much guaranteed to win right? for example if i bet 2000 on 5 fold 1.31 il get £940 if so do u guys have any advice to make a better bet like this? ty.
One of the best guidelines people learn is 'don't bet more than you can afford to lose'. Can you afford to lose £2,000?

One of the best guidelines people learn is 'don't bet more than you can afford to lose'. Can you afford to lose £2' date='000?[/quote'] no its my life savings but surely teams like man u and barca are guaranteed to get 1st or 2nd spot in their groups right..?

i agree with you and in my opinion it is worth to take a risk on accumulators. barca WILL qualify Real WILL qualify Man United WILL qualify Chelsea 99 % to qualify Inter 99% to qualify i have a one example - before the EPL starrrted , i had a bigger money to spend and i was thinking a lot about one bet - Manchester vs Arsenal H2H (which team will finish higher in the table) odds on ManU was 1.55 !!!! and now i am blaming myself , why i didnt took ManUnited

i agree with you and in my opinion it is worth to take a risk on accumulators. barca WILL qualify Real WILL qualify Man United WILL qualify Chelsea 99 % to qualify Inter 99% to qualify
any other combinations you think would be a good idea?

Re: bet formain teams to qualify guaranteed money? need advice newbie FOR THE SAFETY OF YA LIFESAVINGS, DO NOT BET ALL YOUR MONEY, now my advice bet on singles, bet small, look at good values, do research before betting on low league games, or leagues u dont follow, do not bet thousands expecting your bet to land, trust me it dont work like most of the time,

FOR THE SAFETY OF YA LIFESAVINGS, DO NOT BET ALL YOUR MONEY, now my advice bet on singles, bet small, look at good values, do research before betting on low league games, or leagues u dont follow, do not bet thousands expecting your bet to land, trust me it dont work like most of the time,
i know what u mean mate but i was just thinking of doing this as a 1 off bet some people say its a good idea because their guaranteed to qualify but some people say its a bad idea so i dont know tnks for the info anyways

FOR THE SAFETY OF YA LIFESAVINGS, DO NOT BET ALL YOUR MONEY, now my advice bet on singles, bet small, look at good values, do research before betting on low league games, or leagues u dont follow, do not bet thousands expecting your bet to land, trust me it dont work like most of the time,
well i dont agree with you and i just posted my example most of us have our strenght of stake ( 1/10 , 5/10 , 7/10 and others) and have you seen all punters betting only with 1/10(the smallest stake) ???

One of the best guidelines people learn is 'don't bet more than you can afford to lose'. Can you afford to lose £2' date='000?[/quote'] Of course; and I think you should borrow 2.000 more from your friends, and take a loan of some 10.000 from the bank, and lump it all on your bet! Man, don't do that; you may win, but you may also bitterly regret afterwards, there's no such a thing like guaranteed winner in this game!

well i dont agree with you and i just posted my example most of us have our strenght of stake ( 1/10 , 5/10 , 7/10 and others) and have you seen all punters betting only with 1/10(the smallest stake) ???
hey, when i mean small stakes, i dont necceary mean dat low, the op thread starter mind set is on lump huge, so me saying tht is trying to get his mind set, straight, hell i lump big but only something i can afford to loose or ill get bk, (£150 dont go over tht much) tht high as go in any bet, lowest i go is (10) each has there own mind set on wht is high and low stakes for people, according to odds, tht is

Re: bet formain teams to qualify guaranteed money? need advice newbie I'd be a hypocrite if I told you not to place this bet. Looking at it logically, when was the last time any of these sides failed to get past the CL group stages. That alone could make your bet "value". However nothing is certain but death and taxes :ok It's worth taking on board that philosophy in this game, and I agree that gambling away your life savings isn't the smartest move, but at the end of the day it's your decision :)

barca WILL qualify Real WILL qualify Man United WILL qualify Chelsea 99 % to qualify Inter 99% to qualify
No one WILL qualify.. Not even Barca or United. Everyone cant fail but when it comes to all above, there are around 95-98 % chance that they will qualify.. I know it's the little things department, but you cant tell a newbie that some bets are bulletproof cuz none are. Barcelona CAN lose at home to Swindon, but it might only happen once in one houndred matches. Look at Real Madrid. A couple of years ago they lost in the cup to a 5th division team..

No one WILL qualify.. Not even Barca or United. Everyone cant fail but when it comes to all above, there are around 95-98 % chance that they will qualify.. I know it's the little things department, but you cant tell a newbie that some bets are bulletproof cuz none are. Barcelona CAN lose at home to Swindon, but it might only happen once in one houndred matches. Look at Real Madrid. A couple of years ago they lost in the cup to a 5th division team..
ofcourse i remember thoes kind of games , BUT it is not about loosing one or two games , it is about qualifyjing from group...

• 2 weeks later...

Re: bet formain teams to qualify guaranteed money? need advice newbie Yeah, Inter would be my biggest concern in that bet. If you like the odds of 1,31, you can also make some accumulator bets with "Over 0,5 goals". Especially in cup matches, 8 games * 1.05 will net you 1.47. Pick the ones when there's a big difference in class / leagues and voila. Just remember what people said above - there's no such thing as a "guaranteed profit" or "banker".

• 2 months later...

Re: bet formain teams to qualify guaranteed money? need advice newbie Kiddo, thanks for bumping up this thread, I forgot about this! This just reminds me why I always advocate there is no guaranteed bet! :eyes

no its my life savings but surely teams like man u and barca are guaranteed to get 1st or 2nd spot in their groups right..?