Born To Sea's first race.

Can honestly say i've never been more eager for a horse making it's debut. Perhaps that's because it's my AP selection for the 2012 derby(33's VC if anyone wants to know), mainly because could this be the next Sea The Stars? No-one's really expecting it to win and it's guaranteed to have lofty expectations. Oxx has said he looks just as good as Sea The Stars was at the age. Bold claims. For those interested, he's running at the Curragh in the Blenheim stakes tomorrow(Saturday). A big race for a debut. Will be keeping an eye out seeing as far as breeding goes, it screams potential. Can see how it may be seen as some as a pointless thread, but this could be a sensational horse and imo, should be brought to the attention of those not aware. For the record, i'm just looking to see it run well against good horses. If it does, I could be tempted to weigh in on the ante-post and take the risk it goes nowhere, but a half brother to Sea and Galileo.....hard to say no.