Italia Serie A 1st round

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Italia Serie A 1st round

I have bet on Inter Milan to win, they should be highly motivated cause of the AC Milan draw. They have lost Eto, but signed new DANGEROUS forward D. Forlan...I dunno much about him, but seen him at the world cup where he impressed me. He has a nice shot and is a fast and technical player. Than Inter got Milito/Pazzini and Zarate upfront. Inter got also a solid defence (Lucio, Zanetti and Samuel). They like to concede but they manage to score quite often too. On the other hand Palermo are in a bit of trouble. Their coach left and Javier Pastore on of the better players from the team is away too. Palermo has not a good record against Inter and they r certainly the weaker side today. Given the home advantage Inter wont have it easy...but due to the problems on Palermos side and Inter´s high motivation I can see them taking all 3 points here. I have also picked over 2,5 goals...simply cause inter likes to score, but they concede quite often also...palermo is an offensive side and these both offensive teams have average defences + most of their matches r overs. :hope INTER TO WIN odds 2,075@BET365 6/10 :wall :wall :wall OVER 2,5 odds 1,9@BET365 8/10 :nana :nana :nana Wish u all luck, any opinions welcomed ;)
at least something :cigar

Re: Italia Serie A 1st round

Inter -0.5 - 2.075 - 4 points - LOSS
Palermo are such a bogey team for me. Inter were so ragged it was unreal. Somebody needs to tell Lucio that he is a CB and gets judged based on his D game. I thought Inter may be a little rusty but that was horrendous.
Catania -0.25 - 1.813 - 3 points - HALF LOSS Udinese -0.25 - 2.090 - 5 points - WIN
A half point loss for the weekend which is a little disappointing. The bookies got me nicely with that Inter trap. Onwards.