** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Italia Serie A 1st round

Re: Italia Serie A 1st round

Udinese pick -139 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I think that Udinese holds a nice advantage due to already playing in the Champions League. They've already played solid competition while Lecce was losing to Crotone at home in a club friendly.
great pick ! they are 2 nil up with 30 minutes to play. i got 11/8 at william hill

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Italia Serie A 1st round I have bet on Inter Milan to win, they should be highly motivated cause of the AC Milan draw. They have lost Eto, but signed new DANGEROUS forward D. Forlan...I dunno much about him, but seen him at the world cup where he impressed me. He has a nice shot and is a fast and technical player. Than Inter got Milito/Pazzini and Zarate upfront. Inter got also a solid defence (Lucio, Zanetti and Samuel). They like to concede but they manage to score quite often too. On the other hand Palermo are in a bit of trouble. Their coach left and Javier Pastore on of the better players from the team is away too. Palermo has not a good record against Inter and they r certainly the weaker side today. Given the home advantage Inter wont have it easy...but due to the problems on Palermos side and Inter´s high motivation I can see them taking all 3 points here. I have also picked over 2,5 goals...simply cause inter likes to score, but they concede quite often also...palermo is an offensive side and these both offensive teams have average defences + most of their matches r overs. :hope INTER TO WIN odds 2,075@BET365 6/10 OVER 2,5 odds 1,9@BET365 8/10 Wish u all luck, any opinions welcomed ;)

...just wanted to mention that since 18.09.2004 palermo won only 1 match against inter drew 5 and lost 9...so inter has a good record against palermo....i will go on inter 0 AH in an accumulator just to make it safe odds around 1' date='5 :ok[/quote'] I go against that record to safely say Palermo to break that unlucky streak :spank

Re: Italia Serie A 1st round Palermo in new season is without their best player, Javier Pastore who moved to PSG. Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini sacked coach Stefano Pioli and his entire staff before the season even kicked off. Star players Javier Pastore, Salvatore Sirigu, Cesare Bovo and Mattia Cassani all left the club in the summer. Adam Simon and Luca Di Matteo will miss the clash due to injury. on the other side, we have also a new Inter, with a new coach, Gasperini. The Gian Piero Gasperini era will begin at Inter on Sunday with the 53-year-old unable to call on Maicon, Thiago Motta, Emiliano Viviano, Ivan Cordoba and Cristian Chivu, who are all sidelined with various injuries. Diego Forlan and Mauro Zarate will likely make their Serie A debuts for the Nerazzurri on Sunday. For me Inter is a big favorite at this match and they will win this match! Away win

Palermo in new season is without their best player, Javier Pastore who moved to PSG. Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini sacked coach Stefano Pioli and his entire staff before the season even kicked off. Star players Javier Pastore, Salvatore Sirigu, Cesare Bovo and Mattia Cassani all left the club in the summer. Adam Simon and Luca Di Matteo will miss the clash due to injury. on the other side, we have also a new Inter, with a new coach, Gasperini. The Gian Piero Gasperini era will begin at Inter on Sunday with the 53-year-old unable to call on Maicon, Thiago Motta, Emiliano Viviano, Ivan Cordoba and Cristian Chivu, who are all sidelined with various injuries. Diego Forlan and Mauro Zarate will likely make their Serie A debuts for the Nerazzurri on Sunday. For me Inter is a big favorite at this match and they will win this match! Away win
I certainly agree.....I wouldnt personaly take DNB on palermo even if it would be offered at 4:1....the MAXIMUM what Palermo get from this match is a draw...a win would have to be VERY VERY lucky...what do you think about the unders/overs??? I see this match as a clear over ;)

Re: Italia Serie A 1st round Why isn't Sneijder playing for Inter and an old man like Stankovich is? Seems like complete madness to me, Sneijder is easily in the top 10 best players of the world and he starts on the bench? Italian football is so weird sometimes. -edit: Just read it's to rest Sneijder for the champions league match. Seems unnecessary and I hope it doesn't hurt them since I already put down a bet on Inter.

Palermo v Inter Lay Palermo @3.85 Betfair The odds are high on Inter, maybe because its a tough away fixture and the International break just gone and Champions league football next week. Inter may have some important injuries here also which might be a slight problem especially in defense and some players might run out of steam, like Barcelona, PSV etc. I would normally take Inter outright especially at these odds. Major VALUE considering they are probably the best team in Italy at the moment. I'm quite confident Inter wont lose so Im going to take the saftey net and Lay Palermo as a precaution.. :ok
I am not from england....what does it exactly mean LAY??? thanks :ok

I am not from england....what does it exactly mean LAY??? thanks :ok
If you lay a team (like in this instance laying Palermo) you are basically betting against Palermo to win. It's the same as double chance Inter and draw bet. It is a term used on betting exchanges.

Suprising goal by inter!!! Hope that the gameplay will change with Sneijder´s entry :eyes
Agreed, Sneijder should have started but hey, he's on now. Palermo looking dangerous but Inter i'm hoping have the quality to make use of the chances they have. :hope for Inter. Anyone have a stream? I'm watching on bet365 but it's tiny :(

Agreed, Sneijder should have started but hey, he's on now. Palermo looking dangerous but Inter i'm hoping have the quality to make use of the chances they have. :hope for Inter. Anyone have a stream? I'm watching on bet365 but it's tiny :(
me too, but here is one link http://www.livefootballol.com/streaming/serie-a/week-2-palermo-inter-milan-11-09-2011.html i am not sure u can watch it without the sopcast player though :( If you watch football online SOPCAST is a must...you can watch soccer and other sports via links which r on the website i have linked to you... DAMN I wish Inter was awarded the penalty and that forlan would score from those chances he had :lol

me too' date=' but here is one link [url']http://www.livefootballol.com/streaming/serie-a/week-2-palermo-inter-milan-11-09-2011.html i am not sure u can watch it without the sopcast player though :( If you watch football online SOPCAST is a must...you can watch soccer and other sports via links which r on the website i have linked to you... DAMN I wish Inter was awarded the penalty and that forlan would score from those chances he had :lol
Cheers for that pal! Inter just having the edge towards the end of the first half, Palermo looking hungry but Inter have that quality about them..