PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 10 on 7th November - €3k added

andybell666

PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 10 on 7th November - €3k added  

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO
    • Maybe, im not sure if i qualify

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 2 on 12th Sept - €3k added Apologies - UNIRAT = Scooper

well done runa and all cashers! :clap League table is half complete so will post tomorrow! :ok Struggling to match the following Unibet alias's to PL usernames if anyone can help?:
MrTricky200
HarryDutton
DrewX2
jon16
PLDAZ1966
FLukeyInbred
mangothecat
jacobsclub
UNIRAT

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 3 on 19th Sept - €3k added

Anyone know the link to help PL when you download Unibet? Planning on playing tonight and haven't got an account there. The ones in Morls original post just link back to the PL front page :ok
Think if you click the word unibet futher down in the opening post it takes you to the sports book home page and you need to open up a sports book account before you can open a poker account.

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 3 on 19th Sept - €3k added Well done to McG, was always going to be yours tonight! Also well done to the other cashers. The league table has been updated with tonight's result and runadum is still top! Please remember that you must have played 2 games before the double pointer in 2 weeks time to be eligible for double points. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 4 on 26th Sept - €3k added

I'm hoping to play tonight' date=' can someone please PM me the password. Do I need to open Unibet account and deposit cash and then where do I download their poker software from? Cheers in advance. :ok[/quote'] yes, yes and see post 1,:ok password on its way :ok