maximize.gif FC Twente v VVV-Venlo (18:45 BST) 1.18 7 19 104.29 %
maximize.gif NEC v Heracles Almelo (18:45 BST) 2.1 3.6 3.67 102.64 %
maximize.gif FC Utrecht v Roda JC (19:45 BST) 2 3.75 3.95 101.98 %
Sunday 28 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif De Graafschap v ADO Den Haag (11:30 BST) 2.3 3.8 3.2 101.04 %
maximize.gif FC Groningen v AZ Alkmaar (13:30 BST) 2.4 3.5 3.1 102.50 %
maximize.gif Feyenoord v Heerenveen (13:30 BST) 1.72 4 5.7 100.44 %
maximize.gif PSV Eindhoven v S.B.V Excelsior (15:30 BST) 1.16 7.5 17 104.93 %

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 26-28 August At first glance: Ajax - Vitesse, Ajax would want to put their slip up with Venlo in the last game behind and comfortably beat Vitesse, but i don't know if that's gonna be that easy as Vitesse looks good at the start of the season with van de Brom as coach (ex Den Haag) and they've got two new signings in Kalas (18 year old defender, on loan from Chelsea) and Annan (25 year old defensive midfielder, on loan from Schalke), especially Annan should strenghten their team. Waalwijk - NAC Waalwijk in a pretty strong start to the season, which is surprising and NAC maybe not so strong as last year...would need more info Twente - Venlo anything else than a big win from Twente would be a surprise, Venlo managed to surprise Ajax, but i don't think they would be able to do that this week also. NEC - Heracles I'm expecting a win from NEC as they're playing ok, not great but ok and they manage to compensate the loss of Vleminckx with some new signings like Platje and Nijland, Heracles a lot stronger at home with their artificial pitch. Utrecht - Roda a big question? De Graafschap - Den Haag pretty even game in my eyes Groningen - Alkmaar Groningen usually strong at home, but AZ entered season with good results, i don't know how much will they miss GK Romero who went to Sampdoria.. Feyenoord - Heerenven Feyenoord should win at home although they're far from being strong team, but Heerenven just doesn't strike me with any confidence that they can get something from de Kuip PSV - Excelsior PSV finally showed some football during the weekend against Den Haag and should win comfortably against one of worst teams in the division.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 26-28 August Getting a pound on Excelsior to beat PSV and VVV to beat FC Twente. I have no reasoning other than its 322/1 with bet 365 and it's worth a go.... I should probably buy a scratchcard or stick it on the lottery instead but Football is a funny old game.....:hope

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 26-28 August

At first glance: Ajax - Vitesse, Ajax would want to put their slip up with Venlo in the last game behind and comfortably beat Vitesse, but i don't know if that's gonna be that easy as Vitesse looks good at the start of the season with van de Brom as coach (ex Den Haag) and they've got two new signings in Kalas (18 year old defender, on loan from Chelsea) and Annan (25 year old defensive midfielder, on loan from Schalke), especially Annan should strenghten their team.
According to the Eredivsie official site, Kalas starts on the bench, and Annan isn't ready to play, so it should be the same as.

At first glance: NEC - Heracles I'm expecting a win from NEC as they're playing ok, not great but ok and they manage to compensate the loss of Vleminckx with some new signings like Platje and Nijland, Heracles a lot stronger at home with their artificial pitch.
I wouldn't underestimate Heracles! They have a good team and play some nice football. NEC lost a couple of good players so i think they will face a tough season.

I wouldn't underestimate Heracles! They have a good team and play some nice football. NEC lost a couple of good players so i think they will face a tough season.
Agreed. I saw Heracles largely dominate at home to improving Feyenoord last week. Heracles tend to be stronger at home, but even so, I would be surprised if NEC win this, and at around 3.6 I think Heracles are good value

I will take Vitesse +2 @ 1.92 5pts nice price Vitesse is a lot better then last season. I saw their first match and their played good. Both teams have 7/9 so the handicap +2 is verry good.
If that is an AH that is very good. (Otherwise it's just good) I definitely agree. I won't make that bet as an Ajax fan but value is there. Vitesse played decent football in their last two games and drew 0-0 away at ADO in their first game. However, that was the match of Van den Brom to his former club where he left after last season. Therefore that match had some emotions involved. Vitesse's new signing Annan won't play (not registred yet) and the other new player will start on the bench. Ajax played three good games and created many chances in all. However, defensively they looked weak and have conceded in all games.

If that is an AH that is very good. (Otherwise it's just good) I definitely agree. I won't make that bet as an Ajax fan but value is there. Vitesse played decent football in their last two games and drew 0-0 away at ADO in their first game. However, that was the match of Van den Brom to his former club where he left after last season. Therefore that match had some emotions involved. Vitesse's new signing Annan won't play (not registred yet) and the other new player will start on the bench. Ajax played three good games and created many chances in all. However, defensively they looked weak and have conceded in all games.
Totally agree :ok

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 26-28 August Feyenoord - Heerenveen Pick Heerenveen to win, odds 5.82 @ Pinnacle sports 3pnt Reasoning Heerenveen has started this season very poorly and Feyenoord has started this season very well. I feel that it is not unlikely that Feyenoord wins this match by some margin. Nevertheless I think that there is value on Heerenveen to win. Heerenveen has one of the best offenses of the Dutch Eredivisie. I think that Feyenoords full backs are vulnerable for the pace of Heerenveen players. Moreover, I am not very impressed with the individual quality of the Feyenoord players.

Pff bet lost 4-1 FT
Sorry for your bet. 0-0 HT says it all. Ajax played a poor first half and had a great goal to get 1-0 up. After that Vitesse gave away lots of space in defence and Ajax had an easy game. However, the 4-1 is a bit too much if you consider that Vitesse could keep up the first half with a very tight defence.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 26-28 August Twente - VVV Janko to score @1,90 (unibet) stakes 3/10 Janko has scored in all three games this season in the competition and looks lively this season since Adriaanse has been the manager. Competition: Heerenveen away 2 goals (1 penalty) Az at home 1 goal NAC away 1 goal (1 penalty) He also score twice at home against Vaslui (including 1 penalty). So to sum up, Twente has received many penalties up till now and against VVV chances of a penalty are present against a poor defence. Janko is also a good striker who will finish when he gets chances. I expect Twente to win quite easily but for me value is in Janko and not in a large AH. :hope

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 26-28 August NEC – Heracles Almelo NEC is the club of Nijmegen, they are very weakened this year. A lot of players has left the club among them Mark Otten, Bas Sibum, Niki Zimling, Thomas Chatelle en Björn Vleminckx . The new formation is just too young, without experience and playing opportunistic football. Pavel Cmovs (red card against AZ) and Jasper Cillessen (main keeper due to transfer to Ajax) will not be available. But NEC has got a new player Platje, he is a top scorer and able to score a goal from nothing. On the other hand we have got Heracle Almelo, just a very tough team, very well organized, playing in the same formation with the almost same players for last three years. This team can win any game from any team. I think that Heracle will win this game, just because of the good organization of the team, great offensive tendency and some of the players how can score goals ( Overtoom, Plet and Everton). Main bet: Heracles 3.1 @ Stanjames (medium stakes) Side bets: Over 2.5 goals 2.2 @ Stanjames (small stakes)

Twente - VVV Janko to score @1' date=90 (unibet) stakes 3/10 Janko has scored in all three games this season in the competition and looks lively this season since Adriaanse has been the manager. Competition: Heerenveen away 2 goals (1 penalty) Az at home 1 goal NAC away 1 goal (1 penalty) He also score twice at home against Vaslui (including 1 penalty). So to sum up, Twente has received many penalties up till now and against VVV chances of a penalty are present against a poor defence. Janko is also a good striker who will finish when he gets chances. I expect Twente to win quite easily but for me value is in Janko and not in a large AH. :hope
Janko scores the 3-1 after only 31 minutes.:beer

NEC - Heracles I'm expecting a win from NEC as they're playing ok, not great but ok and they manage to compensate the loss of Vleminckx with some new signings like Platje and Nijland, Heracles a lot stronger at home with their artificial pitch.
FT: NEC 2 Heracles 1 I backed Heracles on this game as I thought they were good value at 3.5 or more. I saw most of the game, and overall I thought NEC deserved to win. It reminded me Heracles' last home game against Feyenoord. On both occasions, I thought the away side looked classier, but the home side fought harder. NEC raced away to a 2-0 lead within the first few minutes, Heracles then fought back and got a well deserved goal just before half time. I expected Heracles to come out all guns blazing for the second half.They did push forwards, but so did NEC (who won a lot more second half corners than Heracles). NEC basically took charge of the game and wouldn't let Heracles back into it. By pushing forwards they also forced Heracles back. I've noticed a lot of Dutch teams seem to be much stronger at home. Certainly Heracles didn't look the same team as the one I saw playing at home to Feyenoord last week.