maximize.gif LB Châteauroux v Le Mans FC (19:00 BST) 2.47 3 3.07 106.39 %
maximize.gif SC Bastia v Clermont Foot (19:00 BST) 2 3.2 4.9 101.66 %
maximize.gif Stade Lavallois v Troyes AC (19:00 BST) 2.1 3.07 3.92 105.70 %
maximize.gif Amiens SC v US Boulogne (19:20 BST) 2.25 3 4 102.78 %
Saturday 27 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Tours v FC Nantes (13:30 BST) 1.88 3.15 4.72 106.12 %
Monday 29 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif RC Lens v AS Monaco (19:30 BST) 2.25 3 3.44 106.85 %

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 26-29 August Angers - Reims: Over 2,5 (2,20) @ Bet365 Angers got an avarage of 4 goals a game, while Reims are 2,75 a game. The last 10 matches between these two teams at Angers, are 2,90 goals. Both teams forwards got a great start of the season. New man i front, Ghilas scorede 2 goals allready, while all forwards in the angers squad, except new man Tamboura, got a goal or two, too there name. :hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 26-29 August I'm taking this one early because I fear the price may completely erode by the time team news comes out ... hopefully more to come before kick off tomorrow. - Bastia -0.5AH v Clermont @ 1.833 with Pinnacle (NAP) It may be seen as a dangerous game napping up against a side that has won it's first two away games of the season, but that's what I'm doing. Really fancy Bastia to get the three points against Clermont at home. The Corsicans have won their first two matches this season at home too, against Istres and Le Mans, and look very strong, especially in attack. Suarez, Robail and Maoulida are all very adept and Rothen is due to return to the side, which gives them more creativity. Les Auvergnats are a better side than many give them credit for and have a very accomplished winger in Alessandrini. I fear, however, their defence is unable to cope with the pressure Bastia will put them under, as Hantz's side are extremely attack-minded. It's also going to be very hot and humid in the Furiani tomorrow, and that will take Clermont out of their comfort zone. Price is very much on the verge of being crushed but I like the hosts to keep up their good form. They were impressive in defeat at Le Havre and I reckon they'll bounce back here. :hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 26-29 August Three more bets for me in this round ... all on away teams :loon Have a couple more in mind but much depends on further team news. - Reims +0.25AH v Angers @ 1.98 with Pinnacle There will become a time and a place to oppose Reims, who have won all their matches thus far, but I'm not sure it's here. Angers are without three major defensive players in Gillet, Djeballi and Fall, in a side that has looked very suspect in that area. Going forward, they are an attractive side, with Charbonnier in good form, but Reims are a bad side to face right now when you're struggling to keep the door locked. Ghilas has looked very sharp since arriving at the Delaune, and Amalfitano and Fortes seem to be ably supporting him. The arrival of Ca in midfield has more than compensated for the loss of Gamiette and the defence looks a bit stronger than last year with Tacalfred and Weber performing well. They are in a good place right now, and could at least take a point from this match, considering Angers' absentees. The hosts lack that resoluteness they had under Garcia, and Moulin may take his time in getting his philosophies across. - Metz +0.5AH v Sedan @ 2.05 with Pinnacle Every year I tell myself that Sedan will go up but I keep getting disappointed by them by the end of the year. Normally I wouldn't be going against them when on home soil but they are also shorn of three key players in Fauvergue, Abdallah and Eudeline. I also feel Sedan are a little toothless without Fauvergue, and they definitely miss the pace and incisiveness of Karaboue on the flank. This is a derby that Metz will be well up for - they've started the season well and look a lot more composed and solid than last year. They add Diaz, a creative midfielder, into the squad for this match. Sedan come off two bad losses at home to Clermont and away at Le Mans. Normally one would expect them to bounce back, but shorn of key players and up against their rivals, this could be pretty close. The line is right but the odds are wrong - Metz +0.5, for me, should be well odds-on. Happy to back them to get at least a point. - Troyes +0.5AH v Lorient @ 1.862 with Pinnacle Laval were one of the best sides at home last year but haven't won at Le Basser yet this term. Part of that is down to their surprise factor having disappeared, teams know what they are getting these days from les Tangos. Troyes are no world beaters, especially on the road, but they are very stuffy when they play away. They do carry a threat with Psaume and Marcos, although Grax is suspended. I expect them to be buoyant, however, after their late win at home to Angers last week. Lorient also won themselves but crucially, they are missing Rose from the defence and key midfielder Levrat, who for me is one of their best players. He's the real link between defence and attack and his absence could be telling. With that in mind, I think they may struggle to break down ESTAC, and thus the value for me definitely lies with the visitors. :hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 26-29 August Hi, -Boulogne +0.5 1.97 is obvious value. Solid midtable side missing a couple of starters travel (1-hour trip by car) to a new-promoted side currently bottom of the table, winless so far and with some bigger absentees (M’Changama,saifi , Touzghar, while key defender Miennel is a doubt). I have taken it with a massive stake. If the market isn't crazy, tomorrow the line will move to -0.25@2. To Atko.: -I like Estac too, but I need more (2.00+ on this line). As you said, Laval miss two important players for the defensive phase but Lebouc (by far best player in attack) and other striker Do Marcolino are back for them. Big boost if both are fit to start. IF odds don't change, I will wait the official line-ups. -Metz has a very good midfield (Diaz, Guerriero, Fleurival, Maha.Traoré, Pouye) but defense has 3 youngsters and there is only one attacker available (Dumahel) as Sakho had been dropped. Defender Diagne and Guerriero are rated as doubtful and 5 subs are out so the bench is very very short. I hesitate as Sedan has still quality despite missing 2 major players for attack and one of the best home ratings of Ligue-2. -Bastia 1.830 is a bit short to me, and Reims...well everybody predicted them as lowtable stuff. They were lucky in meeting 2 big teams clearly not ready (lens and Monaco) and weak Amiens at home, but they put together solid performances. I skip. I think Reims is basically to be backed at home Angers took the most points over the last 2 seasons among the sides who were not promoted. It reimans one of the top-6 teams in L2 to me. Other news: -Le Mans sold winger Lamah to Osasuna for E 1.2m, he was one of the few recognized players left. This team is mid/lowtable stuff definitively. berri +0 is good, but there isn't the official squad picked for this match at the moment. Inez and Baby miss out for sure. I am waiting for news. -0,75 for Eag is just crazy. They sold bakary Kone (4th key player who quit during the summer) and miss another key-player (Giresse) through injury. What a pity Istres is so weak, 13 goal against in 6 official games (you can't suirvive in L2 with these numbers) ..and just sold captain Coulibaly to Monaco.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 26-29 August This will be my final bet unless the overs line moves higher in the Guingamp-Istres match ... - Boulogne +0.5AH v Amiens @ 1.855 with Pinnacle Had this bet lined up last night but couldn't find any team news. Have now, and I'm happy to go along with betty68 above and back les boulonnais to avoid defeat in Picardie this evening. Not at all over-enamoured by Amiens thus far. They may have got a point at Monaco last week but they look fragile in midfield, and I think Boulogne have the players to cause them damage. They are a solid team but with Reset and Allart in attack, they have players who can hit the net. Since Saifi, Touzghar and M'Chamanga got injured, Amiens have looked a little toothless, and I feel they'll get little change out of a Boulogne team who suffocate matches on the road. Amiens should have Mienniel fit for this one but their defence overall has looked a bit shaky this season. I don't think they have enough to beat Estevan's men. Price dropping so hit it soon if you want it. :hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 26-29 August

France Ligue 2 26th Aug Arles v Le Havre Pick :- Arles -0.25 @ 2.11 5/10 Le Havre travel here to Arles still unbeaten and having won 3 of their first 4 games. But there’s no doubt in my mind that Le Havre’s results don’t give a fair reflection of their performances. They’ve pretty much been outplayed in all of their matches and have been very fortunate obtaining 9 points. The biggest joke was last week at home to Bastia where they were completely dominated by their opponents, yet somehow managed to scrape a 1-0 win. This sort of luck cannot continue unless they improve their performances. Arles were involved in a high scoring 3-2 loss at Reims last week which was their first defeat of the season. This was an unusual type match for them, most of the time Arles will play out fairly boring encounters with few goals in them and concentrate on defence. There’s no doubt that the strength of the team lies at the back and midfield where they are extremely competitive. I don’t think there is much difference between these two sides, but Le Havre are already overestimated by bookies. The only major losses are LDEF Germany (Arles) and for Le Havre GK Placide and CMID Fofana (although neither of these last two players have played a game yet this season). I have to take Arles on a -0.25 AH, it represents value @ such big odds. Anything 1.90+ is acceptable to take here. I’m hoping to add a couple more bets for tonight’s games in L2, but I’m waiting on slightly better prices.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 26-29 August Amiens - Boulogne: Boulogne @ 4.00 (Bet365) 10/10 This is a crazy price for Boulogne's win at Amiens. I don't think Amiens should be favourites at around 2.00 if at all. The hosts sit in last place with an 0-2-2 record and 2:4 goals. Amiens hasn't shown anything special after gaining promotion this year to League 2. They have only scored 2 goals and failed to score twice including a 0-1 home loss to Le Havre. Boulogne have 4 draws 0-4-0 and 5:5 goals. The guests have indicated that they can score goals but also that their defense can be uncertain. In its last away match, against Laval, Boulogne held a 0-2 goal lead but ended up with a draw (2-2). The match indicated that Boulogne has enough to take it to its opponents when away and Amiens isn't any better than Laval. Amiens has a few important missing players for this match and the team hasn't found its footing in League 2 yet. Boulogne is the more experienced team and has enough quality to get a win that is priced at great odds. Laval - Troyes: Troyes @ 4.29 (Pinnacle) 10/10 These are very good odds for Troyes' win. There isn't much of difference between these teams and Troyes may just be a half click better this season. Laval avoided relegation, last season, because it had a good home record (9-9-1 - 2010-2011 season). This season Laval has started with a 1-2-1 record (6:6 goals) which I think flatters them somewhat. In the season opener Laval lost to Clermont 1-2 at home. In its other home match, against Boulogne, Laval was fortunate to come back from a 0-2 deficit to get a draw. Troyes has also started the season with a 1-2-1 record (5:5 goals) so the guests haven't shown anything special yet. Last year, Troyes had the 6th best away record (6-3-10) and have the ability to do damage as an away team. Laval is missing a couple of important players in defense tonight and this should make it easier for Troyes to get the goal/s it needs to win. In the end, there isn't any justification for the huge odds offered for Troyes's win and they should be taken. Good Luck...:hope

France Ligue 2 26th Aug Arles v Le Havre Pick :- Arles -0.25 @ 2.11 5/10 Le Havre travel here to Arles still unbeaten and having won 3 of their first 4 games. But there’s no doubt in my mind that Le Havre’s results don’t give a fair reflection of their performances. They’ve pretty much been outplayed in all of their matches and have been very fortunate obtaining 9 points. The biggest joke was last week at home to Bastia where they were completely dominated by their opponents, yet somehow managed to scrape a 1-0 win. This sort of luck cannot continue unless they improve their performances. Arles were involved in a high scoring 3-2 loss at Reims last week which was their first defeat of the season. This was an unusual type match for them, most of the time Arles will play out fairly boring encounters with few goals in them and concentrate on defence. There’s no doubt that the strength of the team lies at the back and midfield where they are extremely competitive. I don’t think there is much difference between these two sides, but Le Havre are already overestimated by bookies. The only major losses are LDEF Germany (Arles) and for Le Havre GK Placide and CMID Fofana (although neither of these last two players have played a game yet this season). I have to take Arles on a -0.25 AH, it represents value @ such big odds. Anything 1.90+ is acceptable to take here. I’m hoping to add a couple more bets for tonight’s games in L2, but I’m waiting on slightly better prices.
Not against your pick per se meatman, but worth noting that Franck Dja Djedje has just signed for Nice. He's been Arles' best attacker, and will be missed - I would class him as a loss for tonight's match. The line is now up 2.20 in some places now :eek

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 26-29 August I like the look of Boulogne too.Definitely worth a small bet if not something big.Sorry for the off-topic but what happened to Strasbourg?I just want to know and don't know where to ask :p

I like the look of Boulogne too.Definitely worth a small bet if not something big.Sorry for the off-topic but what happened to Strasbourg?I just want to know and don't know where to ask :p
They are in Championnat National. They are among the top teams in the division and might go up again ;)

- Bastia -0.5AH v Clermont @ 1.833 with Pinnacle (NAP) - Reims +0.25AH v Angers @ 1.98 with Pinnacle - Metz +0.5AH v Sedan @ 2.05 with Pinnacle - Troyes +0.5AH v Lorient @ 1.862 with Pinnacle - Boulogne +0.5AH v Amiens @ 1.855 with Pinnacle
Bastia 1-1 Clermont - LOSS Angers 0-0 Reims - HALF WIN Sedan 1-1 Metz - WIN Laval 0-0 Troyes - WIN Amiens 0-0 Boulogne - WIN Shame Bastia couldn't hold on against ten men, but overall I must be pleased with tonight's selections, considering I'd been a bit iffy recently in Ligue 2. Pays to go with the away teams sometimes. Good shout on Arles meatman :ok

I like the look of Boulogne too.Definitely worth a small bet if not something big.Sorry for the off-topic but what happened to Strasbourg?I just want to know and don't know where to ask :p
Strasbourg was relegated to the third league last year and missed direct promotion because of too many draws. So now Amiens, Guingamp and Bastia are playing in L2 and Strasbourg has fallen down a bit more. Financial mismanagement and other mistakes have taken them to CF2, what is actually the fifth league and no longer profi-football. There is quiet the possibility to erase the club and name it new (only Racing de, not Racing Club de Strasbourg). It´s sad.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 26-29 August Meatman, looking to Lens - Monaco as a draw game, both are struggling as I can see, neither would like to loose this game and find themselves on the bottom of league. I see that squad's are changed a lot. Do you have any info about suspension, injuries ? Also I see that their h2h isn't favouring much of any side. Would be thanfull for any information. Cheer's.....

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 26-29 August Lens - AS Monaco Today on Stade Félix Bollaert, Lens Lens meet Monaco, both dropped from Ligue 1. Also both had bad start gathering only 3 point's in 4 rounds, and it is really lousy score if you ask me. Reason for that we can search in fact that almost whole team left Monaco (some 20 player's) while they got 11 new one's and yesterday they signed Coulibaly, pretty good one DM. As for form question, there isn't much to say about it. Monaco is currently on 16. spot on table with only four points gathered so far, results are bad if you ask me, within a month they lost VS Sedan 4:1 (away, Coupe de Ligue), draw's VS Boulogne (0:0 @home) and Troyes (1:1 away), added another loss VS REims (1:2 @home) and added another draw last round VS Amiens (1:1 @home). Lens had a slightly better start, recorded loss VS Reims (0:2 @home), then another one VS Istres (2:1 away), after that they combined two win's (one of them in Coupe de Ligue 2:1 VS Troyes and 1:0 VS Tours in Ligue 2 both @home), last encounter went on Clermont's side 2:0 away. As I can see Lens atm is playing better @home, they haven't allowed goal in 2 last encounters on Felix Bolaert and I think is a good base to start a good campign in Ligue 2. They also changed a lot this summer and had several player's left the team, but aso were busy on market so they bring on few big ones : C. Ben Saada, P. Ducasse, P. Berenguer. As Monaco transfer activty, they released almost whole squad: D. Niculae,D. Traoré, B. Moukandjo Bilé and so on. They brought several replacements as: M. Vahirua, L. Giuly, S. Dumont, big names, but old one's and there is big question mark over their performance's. I've been reading AS monaco web site where I found interview with AS Monaco's coach L. Banide where he speaks about lousy form and results complaining how difficult is to make a team and result when 20 player's left the club and 11 new one's came to the club, also he noted that this match has no importance from his point of view cause season is long and Monaco is yet to show what they are capable of with their young squad and he was pretty right, indeed, cause only Giuly and Vahirua are veterans, all of the rest are young players and I believe their time will come. So, we have here team that started to perform well, at least @ home and team that does not perform so well and even if they do, I doubt it will be away from home ground. Lens : Kasraoui (cap.) – Aurier, Yahia, Cichero, Bergdich – Démont, Bérenguer, Kondogbia, Baal – Eduardo, Pollet. bench : Fabre (g.), Al. Touré, S. Sow, Ben Saada, Mathlouthi. out: Toudic, Queudrue and Ducasse is suspended Monaco : Chabbert – Appiah, Adriano, Hansson, Muratori – G. Coulibaly, Dumont – Salli, Vahirua, Germain – Giuly (cap.). bench : J. Carrasso (g.), Is. Koné, Mangani, Eysseric, Helstad. out: Kurzawa, Marester and Mendy is suspended Taking all of this into consideration I strongly believe in HW. Good luck to all of ya...

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 26-29 August Lens - Monaco: Draw @ 3.17 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Both teams were relegated from League 1 and are trying to find their footing in League 2 with new rosters. Neither team has started the season well. Lens has a 1-0-3 record with a home win against Troyes. Monaco has a record of 0-3-1. Nothing really points to a win for either team. Given their poor start I think both teams will want to avoid defeat and this increases the chances of the draw result. The draw represents a good percentage bet given the circumstances.

Lens - AS Monaco Today on Stade Félix Bollaert, Lens Lens meet Monaco, both dropped from Ligue 1. Also both had bad start gathering only 3 point's in 4 rounds, and it is really lousy score if you ask me. Reason for that we can search in fact that almost whole team left Monaco (some 20 player's) while they got 11 new one's and yesterday they signed Coulibaly, pretty good one DM. As for form question, there isn't much to say about it. Monaco is currently on 16. spot on table with only four points gathered so far, results are bad if you ask me, within a month they lost VS Sedan 4:1 (away, Coupe de Ligue), draw's VS Boulogne (0:0 @home) and Troyes (1:1 away), added another loss VS REims (1:2 @home) and added another draw last round VS Amiens (1:1 @home). Lens had a slightly better start, recorded loss VS Reims (0:2 @home), then another one VS Istres (2:1 away), after that they combined two win's (one of them in Coupe de Ligue 2:1 VS Troyes and 1:0 VS Tours in Ligue 2 both @home), last encounter went on Clermont's side 2:0 away. As I can see Lens atm is playing better @home, they haven't allowed goal in 2 last encounters on Felix Bolaert and I think is a good base to start a good campign in Ligue 2. They also changed a lot this summer and had several player's left the team, but aso were busy on market so they bring on few big ones : C. Ben Saada, P. Ducasse, P. Berenguer. As Monaco transfer activty, they released almost whole squad: D. Niculae,D. Traoré, B. Moukandjo Bilé and so on. They brought several replacements as: M. Vahirua, L. Giuly, S. Dumont, big names, but old one's and there is big question mark over their performance's. I've been reading AS monaco web site where I found interview with AS Monaco's coach L. Banide where he speaks about lousy form and results complaining how difficult is to make a team and result when 20 player's left the club and 11 new one's came to the club, also he noted that this match has no importance from his point of view cause season is long and Monaco is yet to show what they are capable of with their young squad and he was pretty right, indeed, cause only Giuly and Vahirua are veterans, all of the rest are young players and I believe their time will come. So, we have here team that started to perform well, at least @ home and team that does not perform so well and even if they do, I doubt it will be away from home ground. Lens : Kasraoui (cap.) – Aurier, Yahia, Cichero, Bergdich – Démont, Bérenguer, Kondogbia, Baal – Eduardo, Pollet. bench : Fabre (g.), Al. Touré, S. Sow, Ben Saada, Mathlouthi. out: Toudic, Queudrue and Ducasse is suspended Monaco : Chabbert – Appiah, Adriano, Hansson, Muratori – G. Coulibaly, Dumont – Salli, Vahirua, Germain – Giuly (cap.). bench : J. Carrasso (g.), Is. Koné, Mangani, Eysseric, Helstad. out: Kurzawa, Marester and Mendy is suspended Taking all of this into consideration I strongly believe in HW. Good luck to all of ya...
Hi.. Where you from mate?? :D