** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

GUKPT £55 token burning a hole in my pocket

slapdash

Re: GUKPT £55 token burning a hole in my pocket

No I think they were $22 tokens this time - could be wrong though
It says £55 in the first post in the thread, though I wasn't playing, and haven't read the whole thread. If so, McG and Jones123456789 may want to join us some day soon.
Just checked' date=' it does say 2020:$[/quote'] Good. I think the expiry dates of GUKPT, Blue Square, and ourselves are probably more relevant than the expiry date of the token.

Re: GUKPT £55 token burning a hole in my pocket Tokens worth £55 according to the first post of August's thread, but only £22 in the lobby for the final last night and, more importantly, £22 in my account. (No grumbles from me, as I've done very well from these tourneys:D) Would love to join you, but the £22 token is for a different rebuy tourney.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no longer burning a hole in my pocket as the token seems to have vanished from my account !
I just had a try, and I also no longer seem to have the option of using my token to register. However, if I look under (bizarrely ... not sure how I found this) "My Account >> KO Points" it says I still have the token, and it's valid until 2020. Which is not particularly useful if I have no way of using it. I might email them about it some time before 2020, in the unlikely event that I can summon up the enthusiasm ...

no longer burning a hole in my pocket as the token seems to have vanished from my account !
I noticed there were 2 non-PL players regd and waiting on Wed night, you might just have got one running then. :eyes Was going to post to say check your tournament history in case somehow you had forgotten to unreg for one you were waiting for and had actually played it as sitout.

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting on a reply!! Top quality service...
Have you phoned them ? I had a £35 token sitting there for ages, decided to give them a call and got the poker manager to change them for 2 x £22 tokens so can now finally play the sats.

I just had a try, and I also no longer seem to have the option of using my token to register. However, if I look under (bizarrely ... not sure how I found this) "My Account >> KO Points" it says I still have the token, and it's valid until 2020. Which is not particularly useful if I have no way of using it. I might email them about it some time before 2020, in the unlikely event that I can summon up the enthusiasm ...
Exactly the same with me. Under the ko points but cant register??:-S Lol re summon up the enthusiasm - I think Im rowing with you Jeremy watching everything pass! I know the answer to this but......did you mail them? If not I will - if it takes you a while to respond I may gather that enthusiasm:D

• 2 weeks later...

Have you phoned them ? I had a £35 token sitting there for ages, decided to give them a call and got the poker manager to change them for 2 x £22 tokens so can now finally play the sats.
Easy peasy, 2 min phone call sorted that, 2x £22 tickets and a £11 Goliath token.