maximize.gif Heerenveen v FC Twente (18:45 BST) 3.35 3.5 2.2 103.88 %
maximize.gif S.B.V Excelsior v De Graafschap (18:45 BST) 2.3 3.4 3.25 103.66 %
maximize.gif NAC Breda v FC Groningen (19:45 BST) 3.1 3.5 2.4 102.50 %
Sunday 21 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Heracles Almelo v Feyenoord (11:30 BST) 2.35 3.5 2.9 105.61 %
maximize.gif AZ Alkmaar v NEC (13:30 BST) 1.5 4.5 8 101.39 %
maximize.gif VVV-Venlo v Ajax (13:30 BST) 13 5.5 1.28 103.65 %
maximize.gif ADO Den Haag v PSV Eindhoven (15:30 BST) 5.5 4 1.66 103.18 %

Re: Holland - Eredivisie - 19-21 August Den Haag - PSV Pick: Under 3.25, odds 1.85 @ 188Bet Reasoning Last week PSV beat Waalwijk 1-0, a team that is considered to be one of the two worst teams of the Dutch Eredivisie. Before that PSV lost 3-1 to AZ and midweek they played 0-0 in their match versus Ried. They got 75% possession of the ball and 3 shots on target. :eyes In short, the results are not very good. Last season PSV did not impress either and their coach has often been criticized for not playing attacking and entertaining football. Den Haag lost 4-2 to Groningen en drew Vitesse 0-0. They lost two important players Bulykin 22 goals / 7 assists and Kubik 9 goals / 5 assists. Good luck :cigar

Re: Holland - Eredivisie - 19-21 August Sport Football (Holland) Event ADO Den Haag v PSV Eindhoven Selection Under 3.25 Goals Strength 10/10 Date 21/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Victor Chandler @ 1.83 Reasoning So pissed off with PSV after they ruined my 8 fold accumulator yesterday in the Europa League. They could not score against a team of defenders averaging 22-23 years of age. PSV played two league games this season losing the first one 3-1 and winning the next one 1-0. In comparison, Den Haag drew their 1st league game 0-0 and lost their next game 4-2. Seeing how PSV played yesterday in the Europa League, I am more than happy to be on the unders. Useless PSV cannot score even if the goal is empty.

Re: Holland - Eredivisie - 19-21 August Sport Football (Holland) Event VVV-Venlo v Ajax Selection Ajax -1.75 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 21/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.88 Reasoning Ajax have won their 1st two league games 1:4 and 5:1 whereas VVV drew their 1st game 0:0 and then lost their next game 0:4 at home vs Venlo. This exact fixture has taken place 4 times in the past with Ajax winning 3 out of 4 times and drawing the other one. Everything for me points to a comfortable away Ajax team. Happy to be on this handicap.

Re: Holland - Eredivisie - 19-21 August Hello Dutchmen or keen Eredivisie Punters. I am looking to build a knowledge on this league so I can start betting on it, plus iv always had a soft spot for Holland anyway. Anyone know of any good Eredivisie news websites (printed in English) that I could take a look at every so often to widen my knowledge of this league ?

Re: Holland - Eredivisie - 19-21 August Can't see Feyenoord winning three in a row. Last season they've finished 10th and their team looks weaker now with Castaignos and Wijnaldum out of the squad. Heracles is strong at home, their record last year read 11W-4D-2L and they will look to build on the win over Breda from last week. No bet for me however

Re: Holland - Eredivisie - 19-21 August

I think Feyenoord are good value here (5/2 with Bet 365). Have been impressive so far and odds should be lower I think.
FT: Heracles 1 Feyenoord 1 I saw nearly all of this entertaining game. I thought Heracles were a bit unlucky not to win. Feyenoord looked classier on the ball, but Heracles had the edge in pace and strength which meant they tended to dominate the play Heracles had the better chances overall, the pace and strength of their attack troubling a suspect-looking Feyenoord defence.

Re: Holland - Eredivisie - 19-21 August

Den Haag - PSV Pick: Under 3.25, odds 1.85 @ 188Bet Reasoning Last week PSV beat Waalwijk 1-0, a team that is considered to be one of the two worst teams of the Dutch Eredivisie. Before that PSV lost 3-1 to AZ and midweek they played 0-0 in their match versus Ried. They got 75% possession of the ball and 3 shots on target. :eyes In short, the results are not very good. Last season PSV did not impress either and their coach has often been criticized for not playing attacking and entertaining football. Den Haag lost 4-2 to Groningen en drew Vitesse 0-0. They lost two important players Bulykin 22 goals / 7 assists and Kubik 9 goals / 5 assists. Good luck :cigar
FT: 0-3 HALF WIN :drums