Germany - Bundesliga II - 12-15 August 2011

dak

Friday 12 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dynamo Dresden v 1. FC Union Berlin (17:00 BST) 2.78 3.5 3.1 96.80 %
maximize.gif Karlsruher SC v Eintracht Braunschweig (17:00 BST) 2.3 3.6 3.4 100.67 %
maximize.gif VfL Bochum v FC St. Pauli (19:30 BST) 2.46 3.55 3.15 100.57 %
Saturday 13 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Alemannia Aachen v Energie Cottbus (12:00 BST) 2.37 3.76 3.3 99.00 %
maximize.gif SC Paderborn 07 v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (12:00 BST) 3.5 3.53 2.28 100.76 %
Sunday 14 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Ingolstadt 04 v FSV Frankfurt (12:30 BST) 1.9 3.62 4.6 101.74 %
maximize.gif MSV Duisburg v Hansa Rostock (12:30 BST) 1.84 3.8 4.8 101.50 %
maximize.gif TSV 1860 München v FC Erzgebirge Aue (12:30 BST) 1.76 4 5.2 101.05 %
Monday 15 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eintracht Frankfurt v Fortuna Düsseldorf (19:15 BST) 1.95 3.69 4.21 102.14 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 12-15 August 2011 Karlsruher - Braunschweig: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.80 (Pinnacle) 10/10 These are acceptable odds for the over 2.5 goal bet given that the stats favour it. The hosts have a 6:4 goals differential and the guests have a 5:4 differential having played three matches. The hosts score an average of 2 goals per match and concede 1.33. The guests score on average 1.66 and concede 1.33 goals per match. Essentially, both teams appear to have scoring abilities, but their defenses can leak goals (Braunschweig lost at home to Eintracht Frankfurt 0-3 just last week and Karlsruher has conceded 2 goals in 2 out of 3 matches). Enough points to the overs, I think. Bochum - St. Pauli: Under 2.5 goals @ 1.90 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 These are fair odds for the under 2.5 goals bet given a few factors that support a tight match. First, Bochum is very defensive team that doesn't score much. It has scored only once in three matches. Second, St. Pauli got a 1-1 draw at Eintracht Frankfurt in its last away match. Eintracht is similar in quality to Bochum and the result may reveal that St. Pauli will play it cautious against teams of a similar level. Third, both of these teams are promotion contenders and they will be cautious against each other. It should be a tight match with no more than 2 goals.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 12-15 August 2011 Hi, One more bet this evening at 20:25h. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 12.08.2011: Karlsruher SC - Eintracht Braunschweig http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/karlsruher-braunschweig-806229/#ah;2 Karlsruhe (-0.25) Odds: 1.93 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 I watched Karlsruhe over 90 minutes in Aue last weekend and I must admit that they are a serious promotion canidate in this season. They improved a lot, especially in the defence, and atmosphere in Karlsruhe is really great. Nobody did really expect that they would be so strong in this year but all new signed players made very strong impressions up to now. Last season, Karlsruhe was a good team but their defence was horrible and they were ridicolous bad on the road. Now, they have a new and very strong goalkeeper and a defence which improved a lot. All four season games of Karlsruhe in this season were very strong. At first matchday they suprisingly beat Duisburg (3:2), then they lost in 1860 but 1860 was the worse team (1:2), then they beat Aachen at home in the national cup (3:1) and last week they collected 3 more points from Aue (2:0). But it is not only the defence which improved a lot, the offensive is really strong and consists of good individual players like Terrazino and Iashvili. Especially Iashvili seems to be in a great form again. He showed a terrific performance in Aue last week. Also, I would rate the atmosphere as really great because it is the first time for a very long time that Karlsruhe had a good season start. Karlsruhe has always been a very good home side in their "Wildparkstadion", thus I am sure that they will perform really well. My local team Braunschweig is just completely wrong rated of the market. What did we see from them so far? A 3:1 at home against 1860 but they did not control the game and they can say thanks to 1860's defender Buck who was probably rigged. Then they lost 2:0 in Aachen but it wasn't that difficult since Aachen's defence is ridicolous in this year. Afterwards they failed in the national cup at home against Bayern (0:3) and last week they showed a pathetic display when they lost at home in the league against Eintracht Frankfurt (0:3). A mate of mine was in the stadium and told me that it was like San Marino vs Germany. And it actually did not suprise me at all because there were too many poor players in the lineup. Braunschweig has big injury worries in this week because their two best defenders Henn and Dogan are both more than doubtful for this game. Henn sustained an elbow injury and Dogan has been out for a very long time due to muscular problems. Even if one of them would play, it would still affect the performance level a lot since Henn would have to play with a splint and Dogan has been out for a too long time. Furthermore, goalkeeper Pekovic did not travel to Karlsruhe due to injury. He is one of the best goalkeepers of this league and this is a big weakening. Also, defender Bohl will probably be not ready to start. This means that their whole defence will have to change a lot, poor players like Petersch would have to make the lineup. Braunschweig depends too much on their defence and this could be a real problem against Karlsruhe's strong offensive. We should also keep in mind that Braunschweig always plays with a defensive-minded attitude away from home which means that their defence is the foundation of success. Considering all these facts, -0.25 at such a huge price is unreal here. Karlsruhe is a strong home team, the better team in every aspect and Braunschweig has big injury worries. Lineups: Karlsruhe: Orlishausen - St. Müller, Hoheneder, Kempe, Milchraum - S. Haas, Staffeldt - Terrazzino, Iashvili, Buckley - Lavric Davari - Petersch, Washausen (Henn), Correia (Dogan), Reichel - Zimmermann, Vrancic, Theuerkauf, Boland - Kruppke, Kumbela

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 12-15 August 2011

Hi, One more bet this evening at 20:25h. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 12.08.2011: Karlsruher SC - Eintracht Braunschweig http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/karlsruher-braunschweig-806229/#ah;2 Karlsruhe (-0.25) Odds: 1.93 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 I watched Karlsruhe over 90 minutes in Aue last weekend and I must admit that they are a serious promotion canidate in this season. They improved a lot, especially in the defence, and atmosphere in Karlsruhe is really great. Nobody did really expect that they would be so strong in this year but all new signed players made very strong impressions up to now. Last season, Karlsruhe was a good team but their defence was horrible and they were ridicolous bad on the road. Now, they have a new and very strong goalkeeper and a defence which improved a lot. All four season games of Karlsruhe in this season were very strong. At first matchday they suprisingly beat Duisburg (3:2), then they lost in 1860 but 1860 was the worse team (1:2), then they beat Aachen at home in the national cup (3:1) and last week they collected 3 more points from Aue (2:0). But it is not only the defence which improved a lot, the offensive is really strong and consists of good individual players like Terrazino and Iashvili. Especially Iashvili seems to be in a great form again. He showed a terrific performance in Aue last week. Also, I would rate the atmosphere as really great because it is the first time for a very long time that Karlsruhe had a good season start. Karlsruhe has always been a very good home side in their "Wildparkstadion", thus I am sure that they will perform really well. My local team Braunschweig is just completely wrong rated of the market. What did we see from them so far? A 3:1 at home against 1860 but they did not control the game and they can say thanks to 1860's defender Buck who was probably rigged. Then they lost 2:0 in Aachen but it wasn't that difficult since Aachen's defence is ridicolous in this year. Afterwards they failed in the national cup at home against Bayern (0:3) and last week they showed a pathetic display when they lost at home in the league against Eintracht Frankfurt (0:3). A mate of mine was in the stadium and told me that it was like San Marino vs Germany. And it actually did not suprise me at all because there were too many poor players in the lineup. Braunschweig has big injury worries in this week because their two best defenders Henn and Dogan are both more than doubtful for this game. Henn sustained an elbow injury and Dogan has been out for a very long time due to muscular problems. Even if one of them would play, it would still affect the performance level a lot since Henn would have to play with a splint and Dogan has been out for a too long time. Furthermore, goalkeeper Pekovic did not travel to Karlsruhe due to injury. He is one of the best goalkeepers of this league and this is a big weakening. Also, defender Bohl will probably be not ready to start. This means that their whole defence will have to change a lot, poor players like Petersch would have to make the lineup. Braunschweig depends too much on their defence and this could be a real problem against Karlsruhe's strong offensive. We should also keep in mind that Braunschweig always plays with a defensive-minded attitude away from home which means that their defence is the foundation of success. Considering all these facts, -0.25 at such a huge price is unreal here. Karlsruhe is a strong home team, the better team in every aspect and Braunschweig has big injury worries. Lineups: Karlsruhe: Orlishausen - St. Müller, Hoheneder, Kempe, Milchraum - S. Haas, Staffeldt - Terrazzino, Iashvili, Buckley - Lavric Davari - Petersch, Washausen (Henn), Correia (Dogan), Reichel - Zimmermann, Vrancic, Theuerkauf, Boland - Kruppke, Kumbela
FT 1:3 - 4u First 25 minutes, Karlsruhe dominated clearly and they deserved to take the lead. They also had chances to extend their lead but Braunschweig cleared off the line. Then, they suddenly stopped playing football and conceded the equalizer. A few minutes after the 1:1, Braunschweig scored through a free-kick (big goalkeeper/defence mistake) in this situation. In the second half, Karlsruhe had chances to equalise but they were not able to apply enough pressure. Thus not an undeserved victory for Braunschweig but I did not expect that because Karlsruhe outplayed Braunschweig in the first 20-25 minutes.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 12-15 August 2011 Germany Bundesliga 2 - 12.08.2011: VfL Bochum - St. Pauli http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/bochum-st-pauli-806223/#ah;2 St. Pauli (+0.25) Odds: 1.93 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 Bochum showed a shocking poor performance in Rostock on Monday. They only got one point because Rostock is such a bad team as well. Last season, the team was very succesful with a very defensive minded strategy. A strong back four, three "6ers" and Korkmaz, Azouagh and Aydin in the offensive. Korkmaz and Azouagh were really good football players with nice technical abilities but Azouagh is injured and Korkmaz went to Eintracht Frankfurt. Thus, the team has a big lack of creativity. Also, their best defender Yahia left the club and new signing Sinkiewicz has not been an equal replace up to now. I just think that Sinkiewicz is a defensive midfield player but not really a central defender. Due to these reasons, the team did very bad so far. Their only victory in this season was a 1:0 at home against weak FSV Frankfurt but a rather lucky one because they scored very late and due to the fact that Frankfurt had more and better goal scoring opportunities. Atmosphere among the fans could not be worse as well. The supporters want manager Funkel to be dropped because of his defensive minded, destructive philosophy of playing football. Home advantage in Bochum is not the biggest at all as well, in front of their own home fans Bochum is not really much stronger than on the road. Sankt Pauli comes from Bundesliga and has enough quality to achieve a top 6 position. They did really well so far and collected 7 points in 3 games. Especially their display in Frankfurt 3 weeks ago was a very impressing one. They hardly allowed any goal chances due to their very good defence around new central defender Sobiech and they were clinical in front of Frankfurt's goal. However though, the players Ebbers, Naki and Kalla are out due to injury. But the missing of Ebbers should not be a big deal, ex Bochum player Saglik is going to replace him tonight and Saglik is perfect for this kind of matches since he is a very good counter striker. Naki sustained his injury 3 weeks ago in Frankfurt and he would have been important. Anyway, Sankt Pauli has enough equal alternatives on the offensive midfield position. The missing of Kalla is not really a problem, he did not convince me at all on the right back position and Rothenbach should be at least an equal replace. To sum up, Sankt Pauli is the better team in every aspect and just made the much better impression so far. Bochum's offensive is absolutely incapable without Korkmaz, Azouagh and the injured player Jong Tae-Se. Sankt Pauli has a good defence and it will be very, very difficult for Bochum to create goal chances. Also, their defence is not as good as in the previous season and they allow much more goal chances. Therefore I expect the guests from Hamburg to take 3 points from Bochum or at least a draw.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 12-15 August 2011 Benny, I really appreciate your analysis. You can't get them all right (a la the earlier Karlsruhe game) but you give a brilliant background to a game and to the teams that it's well worth listening to what you have to say. Thankfully I did for this St. Pauli game, and have won a lot of money. Keep up the great work! :clap

Pauli won after perfect counter attack well done Benny
Yeah, overall it's quite even. Maybe a draw would be more fair, the host missed one golden chance before Pauli scored the second goal. But indeed the host is lack of cutting edge skills.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 12-15 August 2011 Hi, Thanks for the nice words. For me following this league meanwhile became a full-time job but it is always nice for me to see if people can benefit from my previews.

Germany Bundesliga 2 - 12.08.2011: VfL Bochum - St. Pauli http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/bochum-st-pauli-806223/#ah;2 St. Pauli (+0.25) Odds: 1.93 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 Bochum showed a shocking poor performance in Rostock on Monday. They only got one point because Rostock is such a bad team as well. Last season, the team was very succesful with a very defensive minded strategy. A strong back four, three "6ers" and Korkmaz, Azouagh and Aydin in the offensive. Korkmaz and Azouagh were really good football players with nice technical abilities but Azouagh is injured and Korkmaz went to Eintracht Frankfurt. Thus, the team has a big lack of creativity. Also, their best defender Yahia left the club and new signing Sinkiewicz has not been an equal replace up to now. I just think that Sinkiewicz is a defensive midfield player but not really a central defender. Due to these reasons, the team did very bad so far. Their only victory in this season was a 1:0 at home against weak FSV Frankfurt but a rather lucky one because they scored very late and due to the fact that Frankfurt had more and better goal scoring opportunities. Atmosphere among the fans could not be worse as well. The supporters want manager Funkel to be dropped because of his defensive minded, destructive philosophy of playing football. Home advantage in Bochum is not the biggest at all as well, in front of their own home fans Bochum is not really much stronger than on the road. Sankt Pauli comes from Bundesliga and has enough quality to achieve a top 6 position. They did really well so far and collected 7 points in 3 games. Especially their display in Frankfurt 3 weeks ago was a very impressing one. They hardly allowed any goal chances due to their very good defence around new central defender Sobiech and they were clinical in front of Frankfurt's goal. However though, the players Ebbers, Naki and Kalla are out due to injury. But the missing of Ebbers should not be a big deal, ex Bochum player Saglik is going to replace him tonight and Saglik is perfect for this kind of matches since he is a very good counter striker. Naki sustained his injury 3 weeks ago in Frankfurt and he would have been important. Anyway, Sankt Pauli has enough equal alternatives on the offensive midfield position. The missing of Kalla is not really a problem, he did not convince me at all on the right back position and Rothenbach should be at least an equal replace. To sum up, Sankt Pauli is the better team in every aspect and just made the much better impression so far. Bochum's offensive is absolutely incapable without Korkmaz, Azouagh and the injured player Jong Tae-Se. Sankt Pauli has a good defence and it will be very, very difficult for Bochum to create goal chances. Also, their defence is not as good as in the previous season and they allow much more goal chances. Therefore I expect the guests from Hamburg to take 3 points from Bochum or at least a draw.
FT 1:2 + 3.68 u Good performance by Sankt Pauli. However, a draw would have been more fair since Bochum showed a clear improvement.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 12-15 August 2011 Aachen - Cottbus: Cottbus @ 3.25 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The price is too big for the guests' win, I think. Aachen has started the season in a terrible way (0-0-3) with a -5 goal differential. The hosts will be missing about 6 players for this match. Cottbus is coming off of a bad loss (0-5) to 1860 Mubich at home. But the match was doomed early. Munich got a goal in 2' and then Cottbus got a red card about 10 minutes later. The guests' record (2-0-1) includes a home win (2-1) against Dresden and an away win against Duisburg (1-2). From the early results it is clear that Aachen is in a bad state while Cottbus has the ability to defeat better teams than Aachen. Hence, the odds for the guests are attractive. Paderborn - Greuther Furth: Greuther Furth @ 2.25 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 The odds for Greuther are good, I think. The guests are playing well and have a record of 2-0-1. The loss was a freak situation against Eintracht Frankfurt where Greuther took a 2-0 lead in the 1st half and then lost 2-3! Otherwise, the guests confidently won at Union Berlin (0-4) and did the job (1-0) at home against Dresden. Paderborn has a balanced performance thus far (1-1-1). However, at home they had to draw 1-1 from 0-1 in the 74' against Dusseldorf and they got embarrassed at Union Berlin 3-0. Greuther appears to be the better team with a good offense (7:3 goals) and if they play their game they should defeat a Paderborn side that may have defensive issues (3:5 goals). Good Luck...:hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 12-15 August 2011 Sport Football (Germany) Event Paderborn - Furth Selection Furth Strength 10/10 Date 13/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Eurobet @ 2.25 Reasoning Round number 4 in second Bundesliga. Furth in this moment is on the 6 position in table, after lose in first round against strong Frankfurt, make two good wins in a row and waiting for the next! In Berlin beat Union 4:0 and in last round at home won against Dresden 1:0. Paderborn in first round of the season make lucky win against Rostock on away, in second match take draw against Dusseldorf. In last round played against Union Berlin on away, like Furth, but lose 0:3. Furth in last year won 4:0 on this stadium Sport Football (Germany) Event Aachen - Cottbus Selection Aachen Strength 10/10 Date 13/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.38 Reasoning Round number 4 in second Bundesliga. Aachen after three rounds not have any single point, why I put money on this team? Unlucky calendar for this team, unfair lose in first round against Aue 0:1. Next two matches is two losts, but played against promotion candidate St.Pauli and Brauschewig. Good chance to break this black streak. Cottbus in first two matches make two wins, but played against poor teams - Duisburg and Dresden. In third round 1860 show Cottbus level, Cottbus lose at home 0:5.. Morale must be low. Aachen is good choice

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 12-15 August 2011 Taken @1.93 with subscribers. Still worths taking but maybe u should consider to decrease stake due to less value. But should be a winner. Greuther Furth will win clearly. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 13.08.2011: SC Paderborn 07 - Greuther Furth http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/paderborn-greuther-furth-806227/#ah;2 Greuther Furth (-0.25) Odds: 1.84 (PinnacleSports) Stake: 5/10 It is actually somehting like a rule of thumb: in a bi-weekly cycle, you have to bet on Greuther Furth, given that the opponents are not a strong team. Greuther Furth is the only team in Bundesliga2 which performs much better away than at home. The first reason is that Greuther Furth has hardly any supporters, thus home advantage is very little and moreover their style of playing football - a deep defence and fast counter breaks - fits perfectly for away matches. Moreover, Greuther Furth has never been stronger than this year and this season, they definitely are a big promotion favourite. However, I must admit that their defence was stronger last year when Kleine and Mavraj were the two central defenders. Karaslavov is weaker than Mavraj and nobody really understands why manager Büskens prefers Karaslavov in this season - probably an argument between Büskens or Mavraj or just a bad training performance. Anyway, the defence is still very solid and should not have any problems against Paderborn. But the offensive in this year is incredible strong, Nöthe is finally back after his injury and he is in the form of his life. I have never seen him being stronger before. Moreover, new signing Occean plays terrific and he already scored 3 times in this season. Nöthe and Occean are definitely by far the best strike duo of this league. The wingers are very strong as well, Klaus ultimately recovered from his injury and will not be affected by his injury anymore. Sararer is also an option for today's match. But it is not only the fact that I expect Furth to be very strong today. We should also consider that Paderborn is a really weak team this year. They lost their great manager Schubert (now Sankt Pauli manager) and they now have the unexperienced manager Schmidt. But they also lost their best strikers, Gaetano Manno and Edmond Kaplani, as well as regular defender Jukka Raitala. Main goalkeeper Daniel Masuch left the club as well but I must admit that new goalkeeper Lukas Kruse is brilliant. Paderborn mainly signed players from lower divisions because they have a very low budget in this season (this was the reason why former manager Schubert left the club - he said that the staying up will not be possible with such a short budget). Especially the defence makes a very weak impression. Thomas Bertels who came from the 4th division will make his first 2. Bundesliga game from the beginning on the left back position because the other left back Jens Wissing made such a poor impression so far. Also, Lithuanian international player Markus Palionis will make the lineup but he is a poor player who is too bad for this league. Right back Jens Wemmer is in a very bad shape as well. Last week, Paderborn collapsed away against Union Berlin. They lost 3:0 and showed such a poor performance. Before, they won away against pathetic team Rostock and got a lucky draw at home against the very weak away team Dusseldorf. In fact, Paderborn has one of the weakest squads in this season, together with Dresden and Rostock. Home advantage in Paderborn is not the biggest at all because they do not have many supporters. The same is true of Greuther Furth who are extremely strong travellers. But in terms of quality, Paderborn is one class weaker than Greuther Furth. And the home advantage which is very small in Paderborn can not be the reason for a 0.25 line. Furth is the much, much better team in every aspect, they are great in form, have no injury worries and Paderborn has to recover from an embarassing away defeat in Berlin. Last season I also had a bet on Furth when they played in Paderborn and Furth won 4:0. Furth is something like a bogey opponent for Paderborn anyway. But in fact, Paderborn's offensive which consists of rather weak players like Proschwitz and Kara is not good enough to create enough goal chances against Furth and Paderborn's defence is much too poor to defend against Furth's famous counter breaks. Paderborn is only in equal in the midfield where they have good players like Krösche and Alushi but for example Krösche is doubtful for this game as well. To make a long story short, Furth shouldn't have any problems to collect 3 points from Paderborn. They are too strong to lose, thus half loss should be the worst case.

Taken @1.93 with subscribers. Still worths taking but maybe u should consider to decrease stake due to less value. But should be a winner. Greuther Furth will win clearly. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 13.08.2011: SC Paderborn 07 - Greuther Furth http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/paderborn-greuther-furth-806227/#ah;2 Greuther Furth (-0.25) Odds: 1.84 (PinnacleSports) Stake: 5/10 It is actually somehting like a rule of thumb: in a bi-weekly cycle, you have to bet on Greuther Furth, given that the opponents are not a strong team. Greuther Furth is the only team in Bundesliga2 which performs much better away than at home. The first reason is that Greuther Furth has hardly any supporters, thus home advantage is very little and moreover their style of playing football - a deep defence and fast counter breaks - fits perfectly for away matches. Moreover, Greuther Furth has never been stronger than this year and this season, they definitely are a big promotion favourite. However, I must admit that their defence was stronger last year when Kleine and Mavraj were the two central defenders. Karaslavov is weaker than Mavraj and nobody really understands why manager Büskens prefers Karaslavov in this season - probably an argument between Büskens or Mavraj or just a bad training performance. Anyway, the defence is still very solid and should not have any problems against Paderborn. But the offensive in this year is incredible strong, Nöthe is finally back after his injury and he is in the form of his life. I have never seen him being stronger before. Moreover, new signing Occean plays terrific and he already scored 3 times in this season. Nöthe and Occean are definitely by far the best strike duo of this league. The wingers are very strong as well, Klaus ultimately recovered from his injury and will not be affected by his injury anymore. Sararer is also an option for today's match. But it is not only the fact that I expect Furth to be very strong today. We should also consider that Paderborn is a really weak team this year. They lost their great manager Schubert (now Sankt Pauli manager) and they now have the unexperienced manager Schmidt. But they also lost their best strikers, Gaetano Manno and Edmond Kaplani, as well as regular defender Jukka Raitala. Main goalkeeper Daniel Masuch left the club as well but I must admit that new goalkeeper Lukas Kruse is brilliant. Paderborn mainly signed players from lower divisions because they have a very low budget in this season (this was the reason why former manager Schubert left the club - he said that the staying up will not be possible with such a short budget). Especially the defence makes a very weak impression. Thomas Bertels who came from the 4th division will make his first 2. Bundesliga game from the beginning on the left back position because the other left back Jens Wissing made such a poor impression so far. Also, Lithuanian international player Markus Palionis will make the lineup but he is a poor player who is too bad for this league. Right back Jens Wemmer is in a very bad shape as well. Last week, Paderborn collapsed away against Union Berlin. They lost 3:0 and showed such a poor performance. Before, they won away against pathetic team Rostock and got a lucky draw at home against the very weak away team Dusseldorf. In fact, Paderborn has one of the weakest squads in this season, together with Dresden and Rostock. Home advantage in Paderborn is not the biggest at all because they do not have many supporters. The same is true of Greuther Furth who are extremely strong travellers. But in terms of quality, Paderborn is one class weaker than Greuther Furth. And the home advantage which is very small in Paderborn can not be the reason for a 0.25 line. Furth is the much, much better team in every aspect, they are great in form, have no injury worries and Paderborn has to recover from an embarassing away defeat in Berlin. Last season I also had a bet on Furth when they played in Paderborn and Furth won 4:0. Furth is something like a bogey opponent for Paderborn anyway. But in fact, Paderborn's offensive which consists of rather weak players like Proschwitz and Kara is not good enough to create enough goal chances against Furth and Paderborn's defence is much too poor to defend against Furth's famous counter breaks. Paderborn is only in equal in the midfield where they have good players like Krösche and Alushi but for example Krösche is doubtful for this game as well. To make a long story short, Furth shouldn't have any problems to collect 3 points from Paderborn. They are too strong to lose, thus half loss should be the worst case.
FT 0:1 + 4.20 u Deserved away victory but Paderborn was better than I thought.

Aachen - Cottbus: Cottbus @ 3.25 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The price is too big for the guests' win, I think. Aachen has started the season in a terrible way (0-0-3) with a -5 goal differential. The hosts will be missing about 6 players for this match. Cottbus is coming off of a bad loss (0-5) to 1860 Mubich at home. But the match was doomed early. Munich got a goal in 2' and then Cottbus got a red card about 10 minutes later. The guests' record (2-0-1) includes a home win (2-1) against Dresden and an away win against Duisburg (1-2). From the early results it is clear that Aachen is in a bad state while Cottbus has the ability to defeat better teams than Aachen. Hence, the odds for the guests are attractive. Paderborn - Greuther Furth: Greuther Furth @ 2.25 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 The odds for Greuther are good, I think. The guests are playing well and have a record of 2-0-1. The loss was a freak situation against Eintracht Frankfurt where Greuther took a 2-0 lead in the 1st half and then lost 2-3! Otherwise, the guests confidently won at Union Berlin (0-4) and did the job (1-0) at home against Dresden. Paderborn has a balanced performance thus far (1-1-1). However, at home they had to draw 1-1 from 0-1 in the 74' against Dusseldorf and they got embarrassed at Union Berlin 3-0. Greuther appears to be the better team with a good offense (7:3 goals) and if they play their game they should defeat a Paderborn side that may have defensive issues (3:5 goals). Good Luck...:hope
Yes...!!! :clap

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 12-15 August 2011 Germany Bundesliga 2 - 14.08.2011: Ingolstadt 04 - FSV Frankfurt http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/ger...t-806228/#ah;2 FSV Frankfurt (+0.5) odds: 2.14 (SBOBET) Stake: 3/10 I do not understand for which reason Ingolstadt should be such a huge favourite, as well as I do not understand why the market underrates Frankfurt so much. So far, Ingolstadt has been the worst team of this league. Of course they have some more potential but how I already mentioned in my previous preview, they dependt too much on captain and striker Stefan Leitl. They did make only very few changes in the squad but anyway they play much worse than in the second half of the previous season. But why? How I already mentioned above, 33 years old striker Leitl played amazingly strong in the last season and scored a lot of goals although he is not a very good player or something like that. He just had the form of his life. But now he is completely out of form. The second fact is that the defence has big problems. Goalkeeper Sascha Kirschstein was a joke figure last week in Düsseldorf. It is really hard to believe that he formerly played with Hamburger SV in the Champions League against Arsenal. Everybody wants to see second goalkeeper Öczan on the goalkeeper position because he is a quality goalkeeper but Möhlmann wants to give Kirschstein another change to prove himself. Also, the central defence is really poor. Marvin Matip and above all Marino Biliskov do big mistakes and made some catastrophal positional errors last week. Unbelievable how Dusseldorf scored with a long through pass and an easy shot, exactly 8 seconds after the kick-off. To sum up, Ingolstadt does really bad at the moment. Three times they played very poor in this season. They lost 2:0 against St Pauli, got a 0:0 draw against Aue although they played 11 vs 10 and last week they lost 4:1 in Dusseldorf. The whole team is uncertain and especially the defence is definitely their weak point. Frankfurt is definitely underrated. In the last 3 weeks, I was always very close to bet on them but I didnt do so. But today, this line is definitely not correct because Frankfurt can not be such an underdog. Frankfurt showed a decent performance at home against Berlin when they would have deserved to win but missed a penalty in the 90th minute and therefore only played 1:1. Then they did extremely well in Bochum where they had a lot of goal chances, but one clear goal wasnt given by the referee and they have just been very unlucky. Then, Bochum scored 2 minutes before the final whistle but Frankfurt showed a really strong away display. Last week, they played 0:0 at home against Duisburg and to be honest it was their weakest performance so far. But at least their defence made a good impression and we should keep in mind that Duisburg was the favourite. Another interesting fact is that Frankfurt is much better away than at home in 2011. At home, they often play anxiously and they are not able to make the running. But away from home, they always create a lot of goalscoring opportunities. Last season it was exactly the same when they always played superiorly on the road. And this season it seems to be the same again since they did very well in Bochum three weeks ago. Another positive fact is that their defence improved a lot compared to the previous season. But the biggest strength is their offensive which has a high technical ability. New signing Zafer Yelen made a very strong impression so far, as well as Karim Benyamina who came from Union Berlin. These players will definitely take advantage of Ingolstadt's defence problems. To sum up, Ingolstadt can not be such a strong favourite against Frankfurt. Frankfurt has been much better so far and Ingolstadt faces a very big crisis. Anyway, only 3 units because Frankfurt is a very unreliable team.

Germany Bundesliga 2 - 14.08.2011: Ingolstadt 04 - FSV Frankfurt http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/ingolstadt-fsv-frankfurt-806228/#ah;2 FSV Frankfurt (+0.5) Odds: 2.14 (SBOBET) Stake: 3/10 I do not understand for which reason Ingolstadt should be such a huge favourite, as well as I do not understand why the market underrates Frankfurt so much. So far, Ingolstadt has been the worst team of this league. Of course they have some more potential but how I already mentioned in my previous preview, they dependt too much on captain and striker Stefan Leitl. They did make only very few changes in the squad but anyway they play much worse than in the second half of the previous season. But why? How I already mentioned above, 33 years old striker Leitl played amazingly strong in the last season and scored a lot of goals although he is not a very good player or something like that. He just had the form of his life. But now he is completely out of form. The second fact is that the defence has big problems. Goalkeeper Sascha Kirschstein was a joke figure last week in Düsseldorf. It is really hard to believe that he formerly played with Hamburger SV in the Champions League against Arsenal. Everybody wants to see second goalkeeper Öczan on the goalkeeper position because he is a quality goalkeeper but Möhlmann wants to give Kirschstein another change to prove himself. Also, the central defence is really poor. Marvin Matip and above all Marino Biliskov do big mistakes and made some catastrophal positional errors last week. Unbelievable how Dusseldorf scored with a long through pass and an easy shot, exactly 8 seconds after the kick-off. To sum up, Ingolstadt does really bad at the moment. Three times they played very poor in this season. They lost 2:0 against St Pauli, got a 0:0 draw against Aue although they played 11 vs 10 and last week they lost 4:1 in Dusseldorf. The whole team is uncertain and especially the defence is definitely their weak point. Frankfurt is definitely underrated. In the last 3 weeks, I was always very close to bet on them but I didnt do so. But today, this line is definitely not correct because Frankfurt can not be such an underdog. Frankfurt showed a decent performance at home against Berlin when they would have deserved to win but missed a penalty in the 90th minute and therefore only played 1:1. Then they did extremely well in Bochum where they had a lot of goal chances, but one clear goal wasnt given by the referee and they have just been very unlucky. Then, Bochum scored 2 minutes before the final whistle but Frankfurt showed a really strong away display. Last week, they played 0:0 at home against Duisburg and to be honest it was their weakest performance so far. But at least their defence made a good impression and we should keep in mind that Duisburg was the favourite. Another interesting fact is that Frankfurt is much better away than at home in 2011. At home, they often play anxiously and they are not able to make the running. But away from home, they always create a lot of goalscoring opportunities. Last season it was exactly the same when they always played superiorly on the road. And this season it seems to be the same again since they did very well in Bochum three weeks ago. Another positive fact is that their defence improved a lot compared to the previous season. But the biggest strength is their offensive which has a high technical ability. New signing Zafer Yelen made a very strong impression so far, as well as Karim Benyamina who came from Union Berlin. These players will definitely take advantage of Ingolstadt's defence problems. To sum up, Ingolstadt can not be such a strong favourite against Frankfurt. Frankfurt has been much better so far and Ingolstadt faces a very big crisis. Anyway, only 3 units because Frankfurt is a very unreliable team.
FT 1:1 + 3.42 u Frankfurt played very well and deserved to take one point. Easy winner.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 12-15 August 2011 Tip Detail Sport Football (Germany) Event Eintracht Frankfurt vs Fortuna Dusseldorf Selection HOME 0:0 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 15/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.33 Reasoning EINTRACHT FRANKFURT OR MONEY BACK! Eintracht Frankfurt Last 3 Games ABraunschweig(W)0-3 HSt Pauli(D)1-1 AGreuther Furth(W)2-3 Fortuna Dusseldorf Last 3 Games HIngolstadt(W)4-1 APaderborn(D)1-1 HVFL Bochum(W)2-0 Frankfurt of course has more more quality and more experience then the Dusseldorf and with the home advantage and supporters, that is why i think they will win but Fortuna Düsseldorf also in good form last games and maybe the good results will carry out couple of games I`m scared of the Dusseldorf team now..this couple of matches, so i hope that Frankfurt will get the job done if not money back! Good Luck