** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bulgaria > A PFG > 2011/12

Saturday 6 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cherno More v Montana (16:00 BST) 1.33 4.5 10 107.22 %
maximize.gif FC Botev Vratsa v PFC Svetkavitsa Targovishte (16:00 BST) 1.61 3.65 5.5 107.48 %
maximize.gif PFC Minyor Pernik v Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo (16:00 BST) 1.4 4.5 9.5 104.18 %
maximize.gif Chernomorets Burgas v Kaliakra Kavarna (18:00 BST) 1.53 3.8 7 105.82 %
maximize.gif Ludogorets Razgrad v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (18:00 BST) 2.25 3.44 3.6 101.29 %
Sunday 7 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Litex Lovech v Beroe (18:00 BST) 1.2 6.5 15 105.38 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Sofia v CSKA Sofia (18:30 BST) 8.5 5 1.44 101.00 %
Monday 8 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Levski Sofia v Slavia Sofia (18:00 BST) 1.25 5.5 11 107.27 %

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Ludogorets v Lokomotiv Plovdiv Lokomotiv Plovdiv +0.5 @2.20 Ludogorets Razgrad were in the Bulgarian 3rd division two years ago. Thanks to their ambitious and wealthy owner they've made it to the A PFG. Some nice amount of money has been spent on summer selection and several former players of CSKA, Litex and Lokomotiv Sofia arrived. It is worth mentioning that Ludogorets managed to hold Stuttgart in to a draw in pre season fixture. However I think they will need time to make all these new players to work together as a team. On the other side we have Lokomotiv Plovdiv which are exprienced team always involved in the battle for Europa League slots. Last season they finished 5th, recording only 6 losses. They kept the core of their team and added some new players. IMO they are capable to grab at least a point here and worth a small punt. Bet365 P.S. Forgot to mention that the game will be held at neutral venue.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Some strange movements of the odds in the abovementioned game in Bet365. Ludogorets have been priced at 1.90 in the morning and went down to 1.61 later. Now they are up to 2.00 and Lokomotiv+0.5 is priced @2.150 at the same time :loon which automatically means sure bet. Those of you who have a bet365 account might have a look.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12

Ludogorets v Lokomotiv Plovdiv Lokomotiv Plovdiv +0.5 @2.20 Ludogorets Razgrad were in the Bulgarian 3rd division two years ago. Thanks to their ambitious and wealthy owner they've made it to the A PFG. Some nice amount of money has been spent on summer selection and several former players of CSKA, Litex and Lokomotiv Sofia arrived. It is worth mentioning that Ludogorets managed to hold Stuttgart in to a draw in pre season fixture. However I think they will need time to make all these new players to work together as a team. On the other side we have Lokomotiv Plovdiv which are exprienced team always involved in the battle for Europa League slots. Last season they finished 5th, recording only 6 losses. They kept the core of their team and added some new players. IMO they are capable to grab at least a point here and worth a small punt. Bet365 P.S. Forgot to mention that the game will be held at neutral venue.
Bet won

Lokomotiv Sofia v CSKA Sofia

Lokomotiv Sofia Probable line up: Galev - Varbanov - Lahchev - Dobrev - Atanosov - Ivanov - Goranov - Yanev - Pisarov - Romanov - Mesic Injured: Dyakov (Def), Savic (Def) Suspended: Velev (MF) CSKA Sofia Probable line up: M'bolhi - Bandalovski - Popov - Stoyanov - Trifonov - Delev - Galchev - Yanchev - Nelson - Zicu - Platini Injured: None Suspended: None The game will be held at the National Stadium Vasil Levski. Last year both teams couldn't get licences for their own stadiums and played their home games here. Whilst CSKA did some repairs and will probably return to their home ground, Lokomotiv continues to play at the National Stadium which in this case would be a slight plus for CSKA, considering the fact CSKA Stadium is half a kilometer away from the National Stadium. CSKA fans will significantly outnumber those of Loko Sf because the hosts in this game are not well supported club. Lokomotiv Sofia couldn't score in three of their last four games (EL fixtures against Mogren and Slask). They can't overcome the leaving of their best two offensive players - Genkov and Asamoah, in the middle of the last season. Since then Loko struggle to score. They know that their only chance in this game is to keep it tight and will sit back defending. The same tactics they used against Polish Slask realizing they are the underdog and succeeded to bring the tie to penalty shootout where they lost. It won't be much different today but I expect them to break at some point. Reasons for this are: Loko are missing two key defenders in the likes of Dyakov and Savic, they were quite lucky not to concede at those two games against Slask Wroclaw and CSKA are much stronger team than the Polish one IMO. We also shouldn't miss the fact that just 3 days ago Loko played 120 minutes and their fitness condition is doubtful. On the other hand we have CSKA - the hottest title contender. Reds are on the up and it seems that they kept the momentum from the last season when they won the National Cup. They won the Super Cup last weekend and enter the season in a really good mood. Winger Spas Delev is in form netting 2 in the Super Cup game. CSKA bought the top scorer of Romanian Liga 1 - Ianis Zicu who is a nice addition to their great attacking potential. Algerian goalkeeper M'bolhi known for his good performance from the World Cup game Algeria V England (0-0) came on loan from Krylia Sovetov. He is expected to start tonight which is another plus for CSKA since I find him much more stable than the other goalie Karadjov. Pick: CSKA to win to nil @2.10 Bet365

Saturday 13 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Beroe v Ludogorets Razgrad (16:00 BST) 2.2 3.25 3.3 106.53 %
maximize.gif Cherno More v Levski Sofia (16:00 BST) 3.5 3.4 2.1 105.60 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Lokomotiv Sofia (16:00 BST) 2 3.35 3.8 106.17 %
maximize.gif Montana v Kaliakra Kavarna (16:00 BST) 1.61 3.5 6.5 105.86 %
maximize.gif Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo v Litex Lovech (16:00 BST) 13 6.5 1.2 106.41 %
maximize.gif CSKA Sofia v Chernomorets Burgas (18:00 BST) 1.25 5.5 11 107.27 %
Sunday 14 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif PFC Svetkavitsa Targovishte v PFC Minyor Pernik (16:00 BST) 3.2 3.25 2.4 103.69 %
maximize.gif Slavia Sofia v FC Botev Vratsa (16:00 BST) 1.57 3.8 8 102.45 %

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 port Football (Bulgaria) Event Loko Plovdiv - Loko Sofia Selection Loko Plovdiv DNB Strength 8/10 Date 13/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.50 Reasoning Lokomotiv Plovdiv finished 5th last season, with equal points to the 4th - Lokomotiv Sofia. Only the matches between them decided Lokomotiv Sofia to participate in Europea League, not so long ago.. Lokomotiv Plovdiv made draw here last season and lost in Sofia, and I expect them motivated for revenge and trying to avoid such situation this season, with comfortable home win in Plovdiv. In first round Lokomotiv played away in Kavarna against the new "hit" in Bulgarian football - Ludogorets. Lokomotiv made goaless draw, but after great 2nd half, they scored goal, but the referee dissallowed it, due to offside. Actually that referee is suspended for 2 games for this decision. Lokomotiv missed the 3 points and will be strong motivated to take them in their first home game this season. Lokomotiv is srong home side, finishing with 10-2-3 at home last season and 31:16 goal diff. Lokomotiv best CD - Bengelloun trained this week and played for the reserves, so could be fileded. Young Nenad Lukic - youth Serbian International player will get work permit and is expected to play too. Dakson da Silva and Espinosa are still waiting for their permits and are doubts. Lokomotiv Sofia played 4 games in 10 days,as their last match was last week against CSKA at home, lost with 1:2. I expect them a bit tired from that run. They played for Europe League and lost from Slask on penalties. Lokomotiv Sofia will miss 2 of their regular defenders as Dyakov and Savic are out due to injuries. Vasil Velev is out due to suspession. Lokomotiv showed big scoring problems, as they managed to score only in 1 of their 4 euro games this season. 07.08.2011 BUL D1 Lokomotiv Sofia 1-2 CSKA Sofia 04.08.2011 UEFA EULQ Lokomotiv Sofia 0-0/p.3-4 Slask Wroclaw 30.07.2011 INT CF Lokomotiv Sofia 1-4 Atromitos 28.07.2011 UEFA EULQ Slask Wroclaw 0-0 Lokomotiv Sofia 21.07.2011 UEFA EULQ Lokomotiv Sofia 3-2 Metalurg Skopje 14.07.2011 UEFA EULQ Metalurg Skopje 0-0 Lokomotiv Sofia The stadium is expected to be full for the first home game this season, so we are gonna see big home advantage here, as Lokomotiv Sofia wont have more than 20 fans

Saturday 20 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Chernomorets Burgas v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (16:00 BST) 2.55 3.3 2.62 107.61 %
maximize.gif FC Botev Vratsa v Cherno More (16:00 BST) 2.75 3.25 2.46 107.78 %
maximize.gif Ludogorets Razgrad v Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo (16:00 BST) 1.4 4.33 7.5 107.84 %
maximize.gif PFC Minyor Pernik v Slavia Sofia (16:00 BST) 4.09 3.35 1.9 106.93 %
Sunday 21 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kaliakra Kavarna v CSKA Sofia (16:00 BST) 8 4.2 1.4 107.74 %
maximize.gif Litex Lovech v PFC Svetkavitsa Targovishte (16:00 BST) 1.15 8.5 17 104.60 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Sofia v Beroe (16:00 BST) 1.72 3.45 5 106.88 %
maximize.gif Levski Sofia v Montana (18:00 BST) 1.27 5.4 10 107.26 %

Botev Vratsa v Cherno More Cherno More DNB @ 1.80 with Bet365 Cherno More topped the table after the 2nd round in the Bulgarian APFG. Their first win against the modest team of Montana was routine and expected but last week they defeated Levski Sofia in a really impressive way (3:1). Now they travel to Vratsa to face the newly promoted Botev who recorded 1 win and 1 loss so far. Both teams are reported to have no problems with unjured players, there are no suspensions as well. Botev Vratsa are team consisting mostly of young players without much experience in APFG. They have only two foreign players - the Nigerian defender Victor Deniran and the Brazilian midfielder Nenem. Both of them will probably start tomorrow. The win that Botev achieved came in the first round against Svetkavitsa (1-0) - another newcomer to the APFG who I consider the weakest team in the league and contender number 1 for relegation but Cherno More is classes above Svetkavitsa and I expect hosts to have a hard time tomorrow mainly due to their lack of experience. Cherno More known as The Sailors are solid team always involved in the battle for 3th-6th position. They sold a couple of good players during the summer pause to Levski, CSKA and Loko Sofia and I personally didn't expect them to start the season that good. But Cherno More proved me wrong and now with few new players I actually find them even stronger than the last year. Their new forward Hermes Palomino from Venezuela pulled off a great performance last week against Levski netting his first goal, except the goal he created much trouble to the Levski defenders. Adding to this some players who have vast experience and many years in APFG behind them I think Cherno More are the favorites to win this one and consolidate the good start of the season.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Fully agree with the post above , as for tomorrow we should w8 the asian markets to open. Minyor - Slavia Sofia Huge odds for the host , dunno why , Slavia is very poor imo. Minyor have great fans , and for everyteam is very hard to play on their stadium. Daniel Zlatkov left the club but despite that i see a lot of power up front with Bibishkov , Brahimi , Everton. Minyor DNB looks tasty @ 3 with VictorChandler I think if we can get around 2 for +0.5 on Minyor , this should be a banker.

Fully agree with the post above , as for tomorrow we should w8 the asian markets to open. Minyor - Slavia Sofia Huge odds for the host , dunno why , Slavia is very poor imo. Minyor have great fans , and for everyteam is very hard to play on their stadium. Daniel Zlatkov left the club but despite that i see a lot of power up front with Bibishkov , Brahimi , Everton. Minyor DNB looks tasty @ 3 with VictorChandler I think if we can get around 2 for +0.5 on Minyor , this should be a banker.
Quite funny situation we have here. The game will be held on Slavia Stadium which makes Minyor only formal hosts and practically Slavia will be the home team tomorrow. That's why the odds are reversed.

Botev Vratsa v Cherno More Cherno More DNB @ 1.80 with Bet365 Cherno More topped the table after the 2nd round in the Bulgarian APFG. Their first win against the modest team of Montana was routine and expected but last week they defeated Levski Sofia in a really impressive way (3:1). Now they travel to Vratsa to face the newly promoted Botev who recorded 1 win and 1 loss so far. Both teams are reported to have no problems with unjured players, there are no suspensions as well. Botev Vratsa are team consisting mostly of young players without much experience in APFG. They have only two foreign players - the Nigerian defender Victor Deniran and the Brazilian midfielder Nenem. Both of them will probably start tomorrow. The win that Botev achieved came in the first round against Svetkavitsa (1-0) - another newcomer to the APFG who I consider the weakest team in the league and contender number 1 for relegation but Cherno More is classes above Svetkavitsa and I expect hosts to have a hard time tomorrow mainly due to their lack of experience. Cherno More known as The Sailors are solid team always involved in the battle for 3th-6th position. They sold a couple of good players during the summer pause to Levski, CSKA and Loko Sofia and I personally didn't expect them to start the season that good. But Cherno More proved me wrong and now with few new players I actually find them even stronger than the last year. Their new forward Hermes Palomino from Venezuela pulled off a great performance last week against Levski netting his first goal, except the goal he created much trouble to the Levski defenders. Adding to this some players who have vast experience and many years in APFG behind them I think Cherno More are the favorites to win this one and consolidate the good start of the season.
FT: Botev Vratsa v Cherno More 0-1. Bet won

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Lokomotiv Sofia – Beroe Stara Zagora Lokomotiv -0.5 @1.725 with Bet365 Both teams started the season in a really bad way – 2 losses in 2 games, so they hit the bottom of the table. That’s not the place these two teams are supposed to be considering the fact that Loko finished 4th in the last season. Beroe who finished 7th are also National Cup holders from 2 years ago. However Loko and Beroe had a tough opposition in the first two rounds and are expected to build momentum further in the season. Beroe will miss one of their first choice defenders Stanislav Bachev who was sent out in the previous round. Another defender, Miroslav Enchev, is also suspended after he was given a red card in a game for the youth formation of Beroe. Captain Slavi Jekov is still recovering from an injury but he spent quite a long period out of the pitch so his teammates are already used with his absence. Georgi Bojanov is injured as well. Serbian midfielder Slaven Stankovic got his work permit delayed and can not play yet. Lokomotiv’s defenders Dyakov and Savic have been injured for a few weeks but already started training with the team. They are not expected to be match-fit for today’s fixture. No matter Dyakov is a decent central defender his missing shouldn’t be such a blow for Loko because he came in the summer, so he has only couple of games for his new team. There is no value in this bet but as you can see the other three games ain’t worth analyzing them. Those of you who have Betfair accounts can find Lokomotiv @1.80 which is just about fine. There is not huge gap in terms of quality between these two teams, the reasons I am taking this bet are the head to head stats. It’s a common thing when these two meet the home team to win the game, there are some small exceptions of course. The last time when Beroe managed to steal something out of an away game against Loko was 10 years ago. The game finished 1:1 back then. Since then the team from Stara Zagora recorded 7 consecutive losses with barely 2 goals scored:

Bulgarian-Football-League-2010-2011
Lokomotiv Sofia vs Beroe Stara Zagora

3:0

29.08.2010 - 02:00

Bulgarian-Football-League-2009-2010

2:0

28.02.2010 - 20:00

Bulgarian-Football-League-2007-2008

3:0

17.05.2008 - 23:00

Bulgarian-Football-League-2006-2007

1:0

16.05.2007 - 22:30

Bulgarian-Football-League-2005-2006

4:1

20.05.2006 - 23:00

Bulgarian-Football-League-2004-2005

2:1

06.05.2005 - 00:00

Bulgarian-Football-League-2001-2002

1:0

17.04.2002 - 00:00

There's a rumour that Lokomotiv's manager might get sacked if he losses 3rd game in a row. That's why I am going to back the hosts to win this game. Still Beroe are decent team so don't go big on this one if you decide to follow me. I will personally take it with small to medium stakes.

Saturday 27 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Beroe v Chernomorets Burgas (16:00 BST) 2.4 3.2 3 106.25 %
maximize.gif Cherno More v PFC Minyor Pernik (16:00 BST) 1.45 3.95 8 106.78 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Kaliakra Kavarna (16:00 BST) 1.4 5 11 100.52 %
maximize.gif PFC Svetkavitsa Targovishte v Ludogorets Razgrad (16:00 BST) 12 6 1.22 106.82 %
Sunday 28 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Montana v CSKA Sofia (16:00 BST) 5.4 3.6 1.65 106.90 %
maximize.gif Slavia Sofia v Litex Lovech (16:00 BST) 5 3.4 1.75 106.55 %
maximize.gif Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo v Lokomotiv Sofia (16:00 BST) 3.4 3.1 2.2 107.12 %
maximize.gif Levski Sofia v FC Botev Vratsa (18:00 BST) 1.2 6.05 15 106.53 %

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Risky but deffo worth a go in my eyes. I'm mostly into goal bets. Levski v Botev Big class difference but I believe anybody is worth a goal. It maybe a deflection, own goal, penalty... it doesn't matter. So Botev to score a goal at nearly 2s is always worth a pop in my eyes. They scored 2 in their previous away game this season. Botev to score 7/4 - Sportingbet

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Beroe - Chernomorets Burgas Beroe made quite poor start, with 3 straight loses so far, conceding 7 goals. They are great home side anyway, with great home support aswel and I expect them strong motivated for first points this season. They are playing comfortable against Chernomorets lately with 2 wins and 2 draws in their last 4 meetings. Beroe is defensive minded team and wont take risks. Chernomorets in the same time is the most underish team in Bulgaria. Their coach is old fox and plays hard working tactical football, trying to use opponents mistakes, mostly with counters. Chernomorets got 6 points from their 3 games so far, winning over Lokomotiv Plovdiv last week at home with 2:0. Both teams are producing defensive minded football. They got 5 straight unders in their last 5 meetings and I expect similar outcome tomorrow. under 2.5 goals 1.53 @ Victor Chandler

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Cherno More - Minyor Pernik Cherno More is making one of their best starts in their history with 3 straight wins so far. They got very strong squad, motivated to fight for Europe place this season. At home they are one of the strongest teams, beating Levski in last match in front of their crowd with 3:1. They got one of the most dangerous striker - Palomino, who creates a lot of troubles to opponents defence all the time. Minyor is typical home side. They are playing much stronger at home, and got scoring problems and not winning many points on the road. They lost their best CD, Zlatkov, who left the club and signed with Slavia Sofia. I see clear home win here, but there arent any asian hendi options yet opened by bet365 Cherno More to win ht/ft - 1/1 2.25 @ Victor Chandler

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Levski - Botev Vratsa About this match I have nothing to say. I dont like Levski, neither the odds. Levski will miss Ivo Ivanov and Hristo Yovov, Darko Tasevski is back in the squad, despite his willing to leave the club. The home supporters are angry to the coach after poor effort of the team last match. As all teams who are visitors here, Botev will play with 10 men back, parking the bus, using counters and trying to lose with as less goals as possible. I would chose under 3.5 goals but the odds are too low. Anyway I wont take any bets

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Svetkavitsa - Ludogorets Svetkavitsa seems to be the biggest relegtion candidate so far. They got the poorest squad, unknown to me and withtout any experience. They got 3 straight loses, conceding 10 goals, without scoring single goal so far. Last round they were smashed by rotated Litex squad with 6:0 away from home, showing how huge is the quality difference. Ludogorets on the other side after the draw at the opening game with Lokomotiv, managed to win 2 straight games against Beroe 1:2 and Vidima 4:0. They got very skilled and experienced squad, and the team continue to buy expensive and quality players from big european clubs, as their last signing is youth international Belgium striker, who got games for Belgium u21 squad. Ludogorets is strong motivated to be factor in the league and I cant see any troubles for them against poor Svetkavitsa. I will wait till tomorrow to see the asian hendi options in Bet365. But in the same time I expect Svetkavitsa to score their first goal for this season, so maybe will prefer the over here over 2.5 goals 1.65 @ Unibet

Risky but deffo worth a go in my eyes. I'm mostly into goal bets. Levski v Botev Big class difference but I believe anybody is worth a goal. It maybe a deflection, own goal, penalty... it doesn't matter. So Botev to score a goal at nearly 2s is always worth a pop in my eyes. They scored 2 in their previous away game this season. Botev to score 7/4 - Sportingbet
Botev to score has moved to 23/10 which is obviously even bigger. Incredible for a team to just score a goal even with the class difference so I have had abit of that price aswell. Fingers crossed. :hope

• 2 weeks later...

Friday 9 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Sofia v PFC Svetkavitsa Targovishte (15:00 BST) 1.2 6.5 15 105.38 %
Saturday 10 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Botev Vratsa v Montana (15:00 BST) 2.3 3.2 3.5 103.30 %
maximize.gif Chernomorets Burgas v Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo (17:00 BST) 1.4 4.2 7.5 108.33 %
maximize.gif Kaliakra Kavarna v Beroe (17:00 BST) 2.35 3.25 3.1 105.58 %
maximize.gif Litex Lovech v Cherno More (18:00 BST) 1.44 4 9 105.34 %
Sunday 11 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif PFC Minyor Pernik v Levski Sofia (15:00 BST) 4.6 3.3 1.9 104.42 %
maximize.gif Ludogorets Razgrad v Slavia Sofia (17:00 BST) 1.51 3.52 7.5 107.97 %
Monday 12 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif CSKA Sofia v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (18:00 BST) 1.28 5 10 107.78 %

Friday 16 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo v Kaliakra Kavarna (15:00 BST) 2.3 3.4 3 106.22 %
Saturday 17 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Beroe v CSKA Sofia (14:30 BST) 13 6 1.25 104.36 %
maximize.gif Montana v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (15:00 BST) 2.65 3.4 2.5 107.15 %
maximize.gif PFC Svetkavitsa Targovishte v Chernomorets Burgas (15:00 BST) 11 5.5 1.25 107.27 %
maximize.gif Levski Sofia v Litex Lovech (18:30 BST) 2.15 3.3 3.9 102.46 %
Sunday 18 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Slavia Sofia v Lokomotiv Sofia (14:30 BST) 2.5 3.3 2.65 108.04 %
maximize.gif Cherno More v Ludogorets Razgrad (15:00 BST) 2.3 3.3 3 107.11 %
Monday 19 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Botev Vratsa v PFC Minyor Pernik (15:00 BST) 2.55 3.25 2.75 106.35 %